Cable & Deadpool vs. Blade & Morbius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in NYC at night. Standard equipment. Who wins?

Trackz
do we know what current Cable is capable of?

Prep-Man
Team 1.

Trackz
how are they going to put down Morbius? Blade draws about even with deadpool, might beat Cable due to the adamantium sword.

juggernaut74
Cable can solo.

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Cable can solo. what's he capable of?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
what's he capable of? Telepathy.

Trackz
Telepathy. pretty sure he lost that

guy222
he's back

book out soon

srankmissingnin
do we know what current Cable is capable of?

He is being written by Loeb... so he'll probably put Galactus into a coma or something. sad

Trackz
before dying though, what were his stats like? I know his metallic arm was super strong and he had a an arsenal of futuristic weapons (not sure if he had standard gear)

Mindset
All I know is when the fight is over one of these men wont be getting a cab ride home.

Silent Guardian
team 2 takes it. there stats are just superior to those of team 1

Mindset
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
team 2 takes it. there stats are just superior to those of team 1 No they aren't...

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mindset
No they aren't...

sadly they are. Blade would dominate any of the other two and Morbius is strong enough to hold his own till its 2 on one

juggernaut74
sadly they are. Blade would dominate any of the other two and Morbius is strong enough to hold his own till its 2 on one Oh here we go.

Mindset
sadly they are. Blade would dominate any of the other two and Morbius is strong enough to hold his own till its 2 on one How does he dominate someone who has at least the same physical stats, at least the same hth abilities, but has a much better healing factor?

Cable has similar physical stats aside strength, which I'd put him over, more durable, and at least as good in hth.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Silent Guardian
no Blade's superior and Morbius's abilities give him the edge as well.

Deadpool will end up sliced and diced before this is over

Mindset
Blade is superior at what?

Prove it.

Morbius is too unskilled, only thing saving him for awhile is stats.

juggernaut74
This should get interesting.

Existere
Blade is superior at what?
Competetive hedge trimming. Heliskiing. Analingus.

He loses this fight though.

And the heliskiing part is probably false.

Trackz
How does he dominate someone who has at least the same physical stats, at least the same hth abilities, but has a much better healing factor?

Cable has similar physical stats aside strength, which I'd put him over, more durable, and at least as good in hth.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Blade and Deadpool can go at it for a while, can't say who would win.

It's really down to Morbius and Cable. Do they have a way to put down Morbius?

Mindset
I don't remember his healing being that impressive.

juggernaut74
Morbius has a pretty good healing factor.

Trackz
I don't remember his healing being that impressive. From what I remember nothing short of a stake through the heart (or a severe beating) can stop him

juggernaut74
From what I remember nothing short of a stake through the heart (or a severe beating) can stop him I don't think a stake through the heart will stop him. I think Blade's done that to him a few times.

Mindset
From what I remember nothing short of a stake through the heart (or a severe beating) can stop him So not that impressive.

juggernaut74
Found these in the respect thread.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsMorbiusNS8.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsMorbiusNS8-2.jpg

SamZED
no Blade's superior and Morbius's abilities give him the edge as well.

Deadpool will end up sliced and diced before this is over Like Mindset said, what do you base your opinion on? Blade doesnt have feats that put him above Deadpool.

Silent Guardian
his speed and senses are beyond deadpool's just check out Trackz and snoopdogs respect threads

Mindset
So you can't prove it.

Concession accepted.

Trackz
So not that impressive. no one has a stake?

srankmissingnin
his speed and senses are beyond deadpool's just check out Trackz and snoopdogs respect threads

lawlz

Maybe - I don't know - you should check Deadpools respect thread? Because he has better strength, speed, healing, durability, and skill feats than Blade... by like a huge margin. If Blade and Deadpool were both movie theaters, Deadpool would be the megatheater with 32 screens and Blade would be the dinky 4 screen mom and pop theater in the mall that only plays movies that are four months old.

JakeTheBank
Well.

Team 2 gets the shit kicked out of them.

Mindset
no one has a stake? No one needs a stake.

Trackz
No one needs a stake. so how are they going to put down morbius?

Mindset
so how are they going to put down morbius? Shoot him full of bullets, cut his head off, beat him unconscious?

srankmissingnin
Blade is a Kylun, Shatterstar, Raza level fighter (and of the four characters I just mentioned Blade is weakest pretty much across the board), he doesn't have what it takes to contend with the street level big dogs. A fight between Blade and Deadpool would literally only last a handful of panels, Wade would punk Blade easier than he has Shatterstar. The simple reality is that Blade isn't on the same level as the top tier streets, the absolute best he can hope to accomplish would be to give such a character a light work out before he was beaten.

Trackz
Shoot him full of bullets, cut his head off, beat him unconscious? Cable might be able to knock out Morbius with his strong arm and bullets wouldn't work.

judging from his Respect thread it only took a small gash to nearly kill him:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/CABLE/cable_14_21.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/CABLE/cable_14_22.jpg

current cable seems pretty dependent on his gear

JakeTheBank
Current Cable is probably going to rage stomp some Avengers.

Mindset
Care to show why bullets wouldn't work?

The small gash didn't almost kill him, also, the placement of the "small gash" was near the jugular vein/ carotid artery, so...

Trackz

The small gash didn't almost kill him, also, the placement of the "small gash" was near the jugular vein/ carotid artery, so... vampire...bullets usually don't work. I'll check Midnight Sons to be sure.

I mean Elixer had to save him before he knocked out. Morbius can put out a lot of damage...it's likely that he'll try and rip out Cable's throat. Plus he has the speed advantage, especially with flight. What is Cable's standard gear?

Mindset
He isn't a vampire. Dumping lead into a vampire can put them out of the fight for awhile, anyway.

Cable is able to keep up with Cap and Deadpool. He got hit with a bullet, which is harder to see and dodge, and moves faster than Morbius.

A lot of guns.

juggernaut74

The small gash didn't almost kill him, also, the placement of the "small gash" was near the jugular vein/ carotid artery, so... In Deadpool #30 they didn't work too well for Slade iirc. I think DP may have flat out admitted they won't work.

SamZED
his speed and senses are beyond deadpool's just check out Trackz and snoopdogs respect threads Ive seen it. Is a great thread.

But Blade's feats arent beyond Deadpool's. Senses, I agree. But not speed/strength/reflexes. Wade has done some crazy **** in his merc career.

Mindset
In Deadpool #30 they didn't work too well for Slade iirc. I think DP may have flat out admitted they won't work. What?

srankmissingnin
Anyone know if Morbius back story has been retcon'd? In Legion of Monsters 2 Satannish says that Morbius was already a "vampire" in 1973, which with Marvel's sliding time scale would make him much, much older than Spider-man.

Mindset
Like 30-40 years older.

Trackz
What? deadpool shot up a group of normal vampires because he got scared and it just annoyed them.

Trackz
He isn't a vampire. Dumping lead into a vampire can put them out of the fight for awhile, anyway.

Cable is able to keep up with Cap and Deadpool. He got hit with a bullet, which is harder to see and dodge, and moves faster than Morbius.

A lot of guns.

There's a scan in the Cable respect thread of Cable admitting that Captain America is all around better than he is...it looks like they may overlook this in the Cable mini coming out though. My main point was he is the least durable of the combatants here. Cable seems to be A LOT weaker without his telepathy.

Mindset
deadpool shot up a group of normal vampires because he got scared and it just annoyed them. Must not have shot them enough.Originally posted by Trackz
There's a scan in the Cable respect thread of Cable admitting that Captain America is all around better than he is...it looks like they may overlook this in the Cable mini coming out though. My main point was he is the least durable of the combatants here. Cable seems to be A LOT weaker without his telepathy. You mean the scan where he says that while fighting Cap and keeping up?

Cable hasn't had his tp since halfway through Cable and Deadpool.

Trackz
Must not have shot them enough. You mean the scan where he says that while fighting Cap and keeping up?

Cable hasn't had his tp since halfway through Cable and Deadpool.

1. He shoots at them until one of them finally gets annoyed and tackles him.
2. Do character statements not matter? For the first half of the fight I don't think he lands a hit. He admits to being inferior, then again his ace in the whole was his powers returning so you could argue he wasn't going all out.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SamZED
Ive seen it. Is a great thread.

But Blade's feats arent beyond Deadpool's. Senses, I agree. But not speed/strength/reflexes. Wade has done some crazy **** in his merc career. Makes sense.

But I do think Blade has slightly better strength and speed feats. But that is subject to opinion.

Trackz

The small gash didn't almost kill him, also, the placement of the "small gash" was near the jugular vein/ carotid artery, so... checked Morbius,

in Morbius #5 a thug shoots him full of bullets and Morbius stands there and takes them all, then kills him.

In Morbius #6 a squad of soldiers light him up, he heals instantly and kills them all.

SamZED
Makes sense.

But I do think Blade has slightly better strength and speed feats. But that is subject to opinion. Fair enough. I can think of one Deadpool strength feat that is bove Blade's but its generally viewed as PIS so not usable. Other than that most of his feats are on peak human/slightly above peak human level. imo they're about as strong.
As for speed.. dunno. DP has some insane speed feats. Much like Blade he's chopped people to pieces so fast they didnt see him move.

Mindset
checked Morbius,

in Morbius #5 a thug shoots him full of bullets and Morbius stands there and takes them all, then kills him.

In Morbius #6 a squad of soldiers light him up, he heals instantly and kills them all. I wish I could believe you, I really do.

Trackz
I wish I could believe you, I really do.

I mean you don't have to believe me, you wanted proof, there it is. Take it for what it's worth.

One thing is that his healing depends on how much blood he has. He gets drastically weaker after using his powers to do high end vampiric stuff.

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
Fair enough. I can think of one Deadpool strength feat that is bove Blade's but its generally viewed as PIS so not usable. Other than that most of his feats are on peak human/slightly above peak human level. imo they're about as strong.
As for speed.. dunno. DP has some insane speed feats. Much like Blade he's chopped people to pieces so fast they didnt see him move. Is that the one where he lifts the giant bomb? haha

SamZED
Is that the one where he lifts the giant bomb? haha lol yes, that's the one. imo guys like Wolverine/Deadpool/Blade/Cap (those above peak humans) shoud be able to do that, but meh... Gonna go with the flow.

He has plenty of decent strength feats any way.

Silent Guardian
yeah I think team 2 edges team 1 out here stats wise even with deadpools superior healing factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.