Bad Boy is having some problems!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
Hi just got a pm from Bad Boy over at www.bruckheimer.n3.net he wrote that he cant login...he wounders if he is banned or anything..wich would be kind a weird...do the maintainer have an answer to BB`s question.-..

Dexx
when that happens to me i usually have the caps lock on...or a tiny bitsy small mistake in the password...duno..heope he solves it

Thomas H
maybe..he sais that he has tryed everything...

Tex
Oooooooo he probably got bannedwink

You should PM Raz, or tell him to sign up again as BadBoy2 or something.big grin

Ushgarak
Nope, not banned, it seems. Aside from double-checking everything, I am unsure what to say

phinney6
what ya gonna do when they come for you bad boys bad boys

mechmoggy
Has anyone PM'ed Raz to ask his advice?

Lara
dunno!

LanceWindu
Raz should give him a new password and have him try that, then when he is signed in he can create himself a new personal password.

Raz
Tell Bad Boy to check his email address, I have sent him instructions on how to reset his password (url: http://forums.killermovies.com/member.php?s=&action=lostpw)

Also tell him to type his username with the space i.e. 'Bad Boy' without the quotes - and also that the password is case-sensitive.

Thomas H
ok..

Tex
Raz is so nice, now about my missing ranking dots..........

Thomas H
what ??

Dexx
that's in another thread tex......anyway....if he's getting dots..i want dots too.

Captain REX
You don't deserve them... big grin

Besides, you've posted more than me and I've been here longer than you! It's not fair. mad

Raz
It seems like he wasn't using the right forum address, which was causing him problems.

For the record its: http://forums.killermovies.com/ (for the time being wink)

Fitch
yuppie,BB is with us again!
ok,now comming back to the 'dot' problem.....big grin

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Asami
Hmmmmm....... I always thought it was a cookie problem when I couldn't log in big grin

Bad Boy
Thanks Tom, Raz, Ush and everyone else for your help!

I'M BACK!!!

*hears a quiet moan in the background*

Thomas H
nice!

Mujaffa
jiopip

Captain REX
Howdy Bad Boy! Nice to have you back!

So, how's life?

Bad Boy
Life aint bad! Met Feeder today. Album is nearly finished. Got lotsssssssss of homework/revision. And I'm single sad

Fitch
still you have your Star Singer career...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.