Cosmic armor Superman vs Full Power Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
OK Guys Here WE GO

who will win in this battie and why

I Understand cosmic armor Superman Is the most powerful version of all Superman. He keep getting Powerful and powerful in order to beat anybody.

But I also Understand Spectre is the God's (Presance) anger personified or the WRAITH of god. so If Presence want cosmic armor superman down. Is he going down?

SO GUYS TELL ME WHO WILL WINS? PLZ DO NOT JUST COME HERE AND SAY WHO WINS WITHOUT A REASON. IF YOU GOING SAY WHO WINS PLZ TELL ME WHY

ozz81
Good question hard to answer though more feats need to be given on CA SM...

Mindset
Kyle comes in and stomps them both.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle comes in and stomps them both.
Sinestro comes and stomps "alley rat". LOL at that crybaby kyle trying to beat superman.

EmptyHearted
GUYS GUYS GUYS

Please do not go off topic.

This is Cosmic armor Superman vs Full Power Spectre Only

JakeTheBank
CA Superman.

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Sinestro comes and stomps "alley rat". LOL at that crybaby kyle trying to beat superman. Sinestro is a construct of Kyle.

CA is barely a speck of dust in comparison to Kyle Rayner.

Read a comic.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Sinestro is a construct of Kyle.

CA is barely a speck of dust in comparison to Kyle Rayner.

Read a comic.
Well, kyle is just a ***** of sinestro who killed his mother and the crybaby didn't even have the guts to confront him alone. Superman has already been compared to entire GL corps including that "alley rat". I know that kyle fans are confusing themselves for a long time hoping of that he would again be at least hal's ***** insted of "alley rat".

Cogito
Full power Spectre doesn't exist. Yes, theoretically the Presence could empower him to beat CA Superman, but he's never been on that level before imo.

So Superman wins.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Full power Spectre doesn't exist. Yes, theoretically the Presence could empower him to beat CA Superman, but he's never been on that level before imo.

So Superman wins. CA is literally a walking plot device for victory... There is no stopping the unstoppable story. Not even the presence himself.

Mshinu
Pff, like Supes even needs the armor to T-VO the Spectre on his butt. Boyscout Power!

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
CA is literally a walking plot device for victory... There is no stopping the unstoppable story. Not even the presence himself.

True omnipotents (moreso in Marvel but still) are inferred to be the writers/editors themselves. They can kill any story, and they do it all the time...

Uriel005
True omnipotents (moreso in Marvel but still) are inferred to be the writers/editors themselves. They can kill any story, and they do it all the time... true but think about what the CA was constructed to fight.

EmptyHearted

So Superman wins.

But Cogito. What if Just what if The Presence did give Spectre that level of power? What if The presence gave Spectre permission to take down Superman CA?

rotiart
Someone had their caps lock key handy...

Cogito
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
But Cogito. What if Just what if The Presence did give Spectre that level of power? What if The presence gave Spectre permission to take down Superman CA?

Yes, theoretically the Presence could empower him to beat CA Superman

Galan007
Like Cog said: theoretically, the Presence could give Spectre (or ANYONE for that matter) enough power to beat CA Superman. The point, however, is that Spectre has never displayed anywhere near that level of power, on panel.

CA wins.

ColossusGrundy
Spectre beats Supes with a simple gesture, probably by turning his armor to kryptonite or something sinister.

Either way Spectre wins. He once zombified Supes by jumping in his mind and playing out an alternate future, when he left his mind, Supes conceded the disagreement.

Spectre wins, handily and easily.

Sundipped
I think a better question would be who can't CA Superman beat?

abhilegend
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Spectre beats Supes with a simple gesture, probably by turning his armor to kryptonite or something sinister.

Either way Spectre wins. He once zombified Supes by jumping in his mind and playing out an alternate future, when he left his mind, Supes conceded the disagreement.

Spectre wins, handily and easily.
rofl

ColossusGrundy
rofl

You laugh which is funny.

I can't see a single scenario where the Spectre needs to fear Superman.

Wang 1.2
nutnut

abhilegend
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
You laugh which is funny.

I can't see a single scenario where the Spectre needs to fear Superman.
Do you even know who or what the cosmic armor is? A massively depowered version of mandrakk owned both spectre and radiant (mercy of god). CA superman was designed to fight the original mandrakk, the only being in ALL existance capable of that feat. CA superman stomps.

EmptyHearted
Do you even know who or what the cosmic armor is? A massively depowered version of mandrakk owned both spectre and radiant (mercy of god). CA superman was designed to fight the original mandrakk, the only being in ALL existance capable of that feat. CA superman stomps.

IF that the case.. THEN WHO CAN BEAT CA superman

JakeTheBank
To be honest, considering the context of Final Crisis and everything in it, Cosmic Armor Superman would probably beat even a "Fully Presence backed" Spectre. He'd certainly beat Spectre's most powerful showing.

Diesldude
Mandrakk was the first monitor.

COIE Anti - Monitor > the the first Monitor?

It was stated that Spectre would have/should have beaten COIE AM.

So Spectre should beat Mandrak who was almost equal to CA Superman.

These monitors eventhough greater than the multiverse, were just exploratory orbs of the original monitor. The presence shouldn't have any problems laying the smackdown on them and a fully backed spectre will do the same.

Galan007
^ No.

Dax Novu (aka. Mandrakk) =/= the Monitor from CoIE. If you recall, the latter was killed during CoIE--the former, on the other hand, was alive well beyond that.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
^ No.

Dax Novu (aka. Mandrakk) =/= the Monitor from CoIE. If you recall, the latter was killed during CoIE--the former, on the other hand, was alive well beyond that.

Thx for clearing this up, thumb up I had just gotten back into comics near the end of this arc and admit that I missed alot of the story. Going to see if I can find them at my local comics store. Was there any explaination as to why Mandrakk was so much more powerful than the other monitors?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Diesldude
Thx for clearing this up, thumb up I had just gotten back into comics near the end of this arc and admit that I missed alot of the story. Going to see if I can find them at my local comics store. Was there any explaination as to why Mandrakk was so much more powerful than the other monitors? He was pretty much a needle banger, but replace needles with energy.

Guy was addicted to energy for a basic explanation

guy222
does full power spectre exist

where is the presence

what's the new hierarchy

hmm

guy222 needs to know

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
does full power spectre exist

where is the presence

what's the new hierarchy

hmm

guy222 needs to know The problem with the cosmic armour is that it's power isn't defined by a finite and measurable power. It is literally driven by the force of Superman's "unstoppable" story. The story of Superman (not superman himself) is a force without limitation and has grown even beyond the writers due to the people who follow it and read it. Mind you that is just my interpretation of it as to why he had an "unstoppable story". That fact alone puts the CA above anything you can put in a story because by that belief it is a story that has truly taken a life of it's own which cannot be mitigated by any immaterial force (i.e. forces within the comics) because it has taken such a strong root in the world of the creators of DC.

Galan007
Originally posted by Diesldude
Was there any explaination as to why Mandrakk was so much more powerful than the other monitors? Mandrakk had spent eons feeding on The Bleed itself. Eventually he began to feed on the actual stories DC characters were generating, as well.

guy222
Originally posted by Uriel005
The problem with the cosmic armour is that it's power isn't defined by a finite and measurable power. It is literally driven by the force of Superman's "unstoppable" story. The story of Superman (not superman himself) is a force without limitation and has grown even beyond the writers due to the people who follow it and read it. Mind you that is just my interpretation of it as to why he had an "unstoppable story". That fact alone puts the CA above anything you can put in a story because by that belief it is a story that has truly taken a life of it's own which cannot be mitigated by any immaterial force (i.e. forces within the comics) because it has taken such a strong root in the world of the creators of DC.

morrison made supes look good

i just didn't like the storyline just me

loved morrison's here comes morrow better

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
morrison made supes look good

i just didn't like the storyline just me

loved morrison's here comes morrow better Morrison is a bit of a hit or miss with me. Sometimes I just feel that the way he resolves things just... tends not to flow at times like he had a sudden change of mind in how he wanted the story to go halfway through. I mean some of it is really great and I absolutely love it... other times.... not so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.