Question about Boardwalk Empire mini adverts (or whatever)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesoprano
I don't know whether to call them adverts or promos or 15 second promos, mini promos (well let me just call them promos) but anytime I watch HBO, they show like these 15 second (maybe a bit less) promos of the tv shows that they show on the channel

Ok like boardwalk empire for instance, there was one where a crowd of people were walking passed Nucky Thompson's brother Eli on the beach. Eli had his back turned but then turned his head around to look at the crowd that was walking passed him, they showed this for like a very few seconds and then that was it.

There was another one where Lucy Danziger (the whore that used to **** Nucky Thompson) had on a red dress and was smoking. Agent Van Alden then gets ahold of her arm and takes her away

I love the sound that was playing at the background, it was like a parade sound and then you hear a dark sound towards the end of the promo.

Does anyone know what the **** I'm talking about? If so, do you know where I can watch these at? Youtube, anywhere? What are these promos actually called if not promos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.