Zom (in his true form) vs. Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
The battle takes place smack in the middle of the Wold War Hulk showdown in Manhattan.

Hulk is in the middle of giving his, "I have been holding back all the time. Don't push me any farther. I mean it. I'm getting mad. Look at me, I really am. I never really got mad before, but boy oh boy, I'm gonna get mad now. As a matter of fact, everybody is calling me the Woldbreaker now. So, you know I am totally serious now man." speech to Earth's heroes, when Zom and Validus are dropped in the middle.

Not Zom filtered through Dr. Strange or anybody else.

Not some watered down version of Validus, this is the "Classic Validus".

The originals.

Um, any thoughts?

Uriel005
......................................... zom in a horrific stomp

Gecko4lif
... Zom.

Glorificus
Zom curbstomps.

iceman24567
Hulk dies when Validus lands on him then Zom one shots PC Validus

guy222
zom

Horrificus
Wow. I thought Validus would have more supporters, since Zom, in true form, hasn't really had that many showings.

Either way, I wanted to see some arguments for both characters.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Horrificus
I wanted to see some arguments for both characters.

It's nice to want things.....

no expression

Horrificus
Originally posted by Scoobless
It's nice to want things.....

no expression Yeah. I keep forgetting that I have no power in this dimension. embarrasment

Uriel005
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah. I keep forgetting that I have no power in this dimension. embarrasment Eternity couldn't stop Zom in true form. Validus was OP but nowhere near that OP.

guy222
eternity is powerful stick out tongue

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
eternity is powerful stick out tongue shhh... we all know he's a jobber... Also isn't he supposed to get into a fight with Pym at some point in the near future?? If he loses I will personally march down to Marvel HQ and proceed to beat the editors/powers that be in the company/Disney with a frozen halibut.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Uriel005
shhh... we all know he's a jobber... Also isn't he supposed to get into a fight with Pym at some point in the near future?? If he loses I will personally march down to Marvel HQ and proceed to beat the editors/powers that be in the company/Disney with a frozen halibut.

And you sat by after One More Day because...?

wink

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
And you sat by after One More Day because...?

wink I have no excuses. Straczynski should have been forced to at least try to fix it the way that they are somewhat trying to do post spider island. i.e. making spidey part of some cosmic crapshoot to at least pose some explanation of why everything didn't go to hell in a handbasket over that Mephisto nonsense. I mean really since when has Mephisto been able to pull crap like that without at least someone noticing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.