X-Men vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
BFR is On,For Franklin he can only use his power in a way that he uses his reality warping abilities in direct offence not like warp the entire battlefield(no manipulation of time,space,no mind raping,no teleporting etc) and create no oxygen,I'm talking more like creating monsters and getting them to attack or turn Wolverine inside out...Or Turning himself to juggernaut or creating clones yeah you get me.

Uriel005
CIS off Franklin in a murderstomp.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Uriel005
CIS off Franklin in a murderstomp. Lol I was actually gonna put this one as CIS Off.

"Id"
The X-Men have Legion on their side. Franklin is getting raped, regardless if he is at full power or not.

Uriel005
Originally posted by "Id"
The X-Men have Legion on their side. Franklin is getting raped, regardless if he is at full power or not. IMO Franklin's universe creation feats > Destroying Elder Gods feat Legion has. Just my personal opinion, but there it is.

TheLordofMurder
The X-Men have Legion on their side. Franklin is getting raped, regardless if he is at full power or not.

Dude, this is Reed "I can defeat the M-Body of the Living Tribunal" Richards son we are talking about here...

When its all said and done, I would not be at all surprised to see him become more powerful than Classic Beyonder...

Franklin Richards 10/10...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dude, this is Reed "I can defeat the M-Body of the Living Tribunal" Richards son we are talking about here...

When its all said and done, I would not be at all surprised to see him become more powerful than Classic Beyonder...

Franklin Richards 10/10...

LOL! Too true LoM.

Bouboumaster
Franklin Richards pimpsmack Legion and then the X-Men

"Id"
IMO Franklin's universe creation feats > Destroying Elder Gods feat Legion has. Just my personal opinion, but there it is.

I find the creation of a baby universe small fries. When Legion had already wapred reality 616, and placed it in a box. With the intentions of destroying it, since he was going to recreate the whole thing from scratch. mhmm

But thats just my opinion.

nwg202
Franklin seriously owns the x-men and anyone else for that matter outside legion. Franklin vs Legion vs Hom wanda I have no idea...no one lives to see who wins..lol Not sure where Jean wpotc fits in too..friggin overpowered muties...

TheHulk
Originally posted by nwg202
Franklin seriously owns the x-men and anyone else for that matter outside legion. Franklin vs Legion vs Hom wanda I have no idea...no one lives to see who wins..lol Not sure where Jean wpotc fits in too..friggin overpowered muties... Their not overpowered....more like "gifted" AS MUTANTS

guy222
franklin very very powerful ftw

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by TheHulk
Their not overpowered....more like "gifted" AS MUTANTS

I dunno, Legion is the 4th or 5th Omega level mutant who's pulled those kinds of shenanigans. It's getting kind of old that every 8 years or so we get a new one.

MJJ, Clyde Wyncham, Franklin, Wanda, Legion...

"Id"
Not only is Franklin being contested by Legion every step of the way. You also need to factor in that, you have two mutants that can copy powers. Rouge, and Hope.

Making this an unfair 3-1 match up.

Frannklin losses in a sodomizing stomp.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Rouge

I'll admit I haven't exactly followed Rogue, but I remember when just trying to drain from the Silver Surfer nearly put her in a coma. She's really been upgraded to copying Omega Reality Warpers?

"Id"
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'll admit I haven't exactly followed Rogue, but I remember when just trying to drain from the Silver Surfer nearly put her in a coma. She's really been upgraded to copying Omega Reality Warpers?

She copied Thors no problem.

And she recently copied one of Legions powers. There is no reason why she wouldn't tap into the Moira's persona, who governs reality warping/creation powers.

guy222
what are ur most powerful mutants good friend

and do u like the phoenix force returning

Mr.Mxyzptlk
She copied Thors no problem.

And she recently copied one of Legions powers. There is no reason why she wouldn't tap into the Moira's persona, who governs reality warping/creation powers.

And people complain about Wolverine's power creep?

Yeah, I see Franklin having a lot of trouble winning this fight.

Uriel005
And people complain about Wolverine's power creep?

Yeah, I see Franklin having a lot of trouble winning this fight. The thing about reality warpers is that it really comes down to who fires the F U Cannon first. Franklins precog gives him a slight edge if CIS is off. CIS on Legion Warps Franklin's head into nothing before Franklin can decide how to non-fatally stop the X-men.

guy222
love mutants

love the powa

and guess who made em all

ExodusCloak
Hope will steal Franklins powers and use them at it against him at it's fullest potential.

"Id"
Originally posted by guy222
love mutants

love the powa

and guess who made em all

Nature! Happy Dance

what are ur most powerful mutants good friend

In no particular order. Of the top of my mind.

Jean as White Phoenix (if she counts)
Beyonder -Mutant Inhuman- (if he counts)
Marquis of Death
HoM Wanda
Mad James Jaspers
Legion
Franklin Richards
Jamie Braddock
Hope Summers *a strange connection to the Phoenix Force, and is the Black Alice of the Mutant Race.

These guys can play-dough the entire universe, while tossing the middle finger in the air.

and do u like the phoenix force returning
No!

Uriel005
Nature! Happy Dance

Marquis of Death
HoM Wanda
Mad James Jaspers
Legion
Franklin Richards
Jamie Braddock
Hope Summers *a strange connection to the Phoenix Force, and is the Black Alice of the Mutant Race.

These guys can play-dough the entire universe, while tossing the middle finger in the air.

No! Pretty much agreed here. But I think Franklin's precog gives him a slight edge in getting the insta-death cannon off before the other reality warpers get theirs off. It's not so much my faith that his reality warping is superior just that his precog in particular gives him an edge.

"Id"
Legion has precog abilities of his own. He gained it when he killed Destiny.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I thought the "Inhuman Mutant" Beyonder thing was hinted to just be the Beyonder screwing around with people's minds and memories.

"Id"
I thought the "Inhuman Mutant" Beyonder thing was hinted to just be the Beyonder screwing around with people's minds and memories.

I have no clue if thats true or not. I've read the comic, but there is nothing concrete.

Uriel005
Legion has precog abilities of his own. He gained it when he killed Destiny. Damn completely forgot about that. Hmmm... Like I said though when you have high end reality warps I really feel it just comes down to who pulls the trigger first. But you've convinced me. David's character will likely be a bit jumpier on that trigger than Franklin would be even with CIS off. Failing that this turns into a stalemate fight in which everyone but the reality warpers die miserably.

"Id"
Look both Franklin, and David are universal reality warpers, with the potential to become stronger.

In Franklins case, he has yet to reach maturity.

In Davids, he has yet to re-complete himself.

Whats in favor of Legion is that he is more fit for the battledome, given that he will erase you from reality. With the Elder Gods being the strongest opponent he has defeated to this date. Compare that to Franklin who only musters up anti-bug spray to deal with Annihilus army.

My views on Richard my change in the incoming months, since Fantastic Four plot is eluding a confrontation with Galactus down the road.

Uriel005
Look both Franklin, and David are universal reality warpers, with the potential to become stronger.

In Franklins case, he has yet to reach maturity.

In Davids, he has yet to re-complete himself.

Whats in favor of Legion is that he is more fit for the battledome, given that he will erase you from reality. With the Elder Gods being the strongest opponent he has defeated to this date. Compare that to Franklin who only musters up anti-bug spray to deal with Annihilus army.

My views on Richard my change in the incoming months, since Fantastic Four plot is eluding a confrontation with Galactus down the road. I don't put much stock in Galactus confrontations anymore when trying to judge them on a cosmic powerscale. Big G is nothing but a shadow of himself in my eyes.

zopzop
Nature! Happy Dance

Marquis of Death
HoM Wanda
Mad James Jaspers
Legion
Franklin Richards
Jamie Braddock

No!

A few things :

a) hasn't HoM Wanda been retconned? It wasn't her power but something Doom did magically to connect her with the "LifeForce"?

b) think Jamie should be higher up on that list. Last time he was seen, he was fighting to a draw with the First Fallen (the "male" counterpart to the PF).

"Id"
I don't put much stock in Galactus confrontations anymore when trying to judge them on a cosmic powerscale. Big G is nothing but a shadow of himself in my eyes.

It would give us a nice measure on Franklin.

Look at Legion, he is beyond the X-Men, and can phuck with reality as a whole. In combat he defeated a legion of Elder Gods. Regardless of what your opinions are of the Elder Gods, they where beyond what the X-Men can deal with. Hell their presence was spreading irreversible corruption on the universe. And the manner that he did so, was impressive.

Creating a back up reality, and reboot it leaving the elder gods out.

Its the same with Galactus, even better. We know the nature of Galactus. That alone gives us much more feed back than the Elder Gods. It would only come down to how Franklin handles himself, and against fierce opposition.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zopzop
A few things :

a) hasn't HoM Wanda been retconned? It wasn't her power but something Doom did magically to connect her with the "LifeForce"?

b) think Jamie should be higher up on that list. Last time he was seen, he was fighting to a draw with the First Fallen (the "male" counterpart to the PF). He said no particular order in the second line.

Uriel005
It would give us a nice measure on Franklin.

Look at Legion, he is beyond the X-Men, and can phuck with reality as a whole. In combat he defeated a legion of Elder Gods. Regardless of what your opinions are of the Elder Gods, they where beyond what the X-Men can deal with. Hell their presence was spreading irreversible corruption on the universe. And the manner that he did so, was impressive.

Creating a back up reality, and reboot it leaving the elder gods out.

Its the same with Galactus, even better. We know the nature of Galactus. That alone gives us much more feed back than the Elder Gods. It would only come down to how Franklin handles himself, and against fierce opposition. I suppose but I don't think that it's really anything to smile about in terms of the higher cosmic order anymore. Galactus is to up and coming Cosmic influences as Rhino is to Spiderman/ other heroes of that level.

"Id"
A few things :

I have no clue. I have not kept up with the Children's Crusade arc.

b) think Jamie should be higher up on that list. Last time he was seen, he was fighting to a draw with the First Fallen (the "male" counterpart to the PF).
I said in no particular order. I want to avoid an argument in tier placement. That shit is a pain in the ass when it comes to Cosmic Phuckers.

zopzop
I have no clue. I have not kept up with the Children's Crusade arc.

Yup, it wasn't her power :
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6503/avengerscc7dwandacrazyr.th.jpg

and Doom has it now :
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1164/avengerschildrenscrusad.th.jpg

Finally that over rated skank is put in her place.

My bad sad

Sr J-Bieb
Last time he was seen, he was fighting to a draw with the First Fallen (the "male" counterpart to the PF).

And he warped the white room that is also hot

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And he warped the white room that is also hot

I just now saw the scan at comicvine, omfg. Stupid overpowered Omega mutant garbage. Hopefully all this crap is retconned soon.

guy222
Nature! Happy Dance

Marquis of Death
HoM Wanda
Mad James Jaspers
Legion
Franklin Richards
Jamie Braddock

No!

always love ur comments friend

celestials made the mutants....that's why they are all powerful praise to the creator

i give a list of all powerful mutants soon

looking forward to the force back in play

i just wish stupid marvel said hope was jean as the rumors persisted

Power Cosmic II
always love ur comments friend

celestials made the mutants....that's why they are all powerful praise to the creator

i give a list of all powerful mutants soon

looking forward to the force back in play

i just wish stupid marvel said hope was jean as the rumors persisted

celestials need to temper their hand.

sinister messing with one of their own

franklin casually making a universe, going inside and manipulating it at will with an infant's mind and calling himself Hyperstorm (ruh roh!)

they should've put an end to all of it while they were ahead.

wasn't their directive to seed planets so that one, ultimate day, humans would eventually evolve enough to replace the abstracts? forget where i read that....

...if that's the case they achieved that a long time ago i would say

guy222
temper what good friend

celestials can destroy at will

don't forget those wraithwings stick out tongue

franklin has celestial lvl powers u know galactus fears franklin as he's respected by the celestials

one is with jack

not even galactus is one with 'god'

u know earth-x/x-men forever isn't contunity

galactus fears being replaced, how in the blue hell did/why eternity/celestials make a mistake and know galactus fights for his life greatest fight u ask a celestial fan(guy222 laughing out loud stick out tongue) vs the celestials

both live however it happens celestials return again n eternals

talk to me

sean724
Bump

Doon
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Hope will steal Franklins powers and use them at it against him at it's fullest potential.

It depends on who makes the first draw. Franklin could very well remove Hope's powers much in the same way he took away Nathaniel's time traveling powers in FF#582
Nathaniel: "What did you do? I can't access my powers. I can't move through time."
Franklin: "REALITY IS WHAT I MAKE IT.. and right now, I don't want you jumping around.. so I'm denying your ability to use the part of your brain that controls your powers."

Franklin could likely do the same to Hope. If he wanted, he could even conjure up a thousand other Hopes to deal with her. There's no limit to what he can do really. To beat him, she would have to attack him first and hit him hard, and even then, no guarantee, as he's able to see into the future.

Franklin is no ordinary mutant. The Celestials of Earth-4280 referred to him as an "anomaly". He's practically a cosmic level being. In FF vol 3, #8, Galactus, Eternity, Infinity, Roma and Saturnyne all held a conference simply because they were worried about the danger he posed to the universe.

Interestingly enough, though, a recent issue of Hickman's SHIELD series shows Franklin and Hope holding hands together over a decapitated sentinel. I think it's issue #4. I forget.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.