Cable vs....Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
H2H only...first to tap

guy222
cable wins

JakeTheBank
Cable.

Kazenji
Cable

but i can guess a certain Punisher fan will disagree.

Sr J-Bieb
Neither of these chums will tap.

Nobody wins

Q99
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Neither of these chums will tap.

You grab your opponent's hand- possibly when they're unconscious, and make them tap.

Uriel005
One of them will die first. My bet is on Punisher getting killed.

Technovirus arm/technovirus "benefits" gives cable too much of an advantage to Cable in H2H especially because Cable is a moderate multitonner with his virus-arm and he's probably better overall H2H than Punisher is sans Damage soak.

They are both good "total-soldiers" as I call them. They both live for the fight and have/had single minded goals that they were absolutely driven to accomplish. The difference being Cable's been doing it for far longer than Frank in the Apocalypse ruled world and his enemies have tended to far outclass him unlike Frank who I have to say most of his foes are at least relatively within his league when he bothers to give them a straight fight. That is not to say that Frank doesn't go outside his weight class, just that when he does he tends to have more a specific plan when he does and it's usually on his terms that he pursues his enemies. Cable really never had the luxury growing up as he was playing the hunted survivor.

BruceSkywalker
Frank gets an arse whipping...

Sin I AM
im surprised that the maj isnt going for frank...he has the age and id wager stamina on his side...true both have huge damage soak bt imo they r equal in h2h and it wont come down to the strength in cables left arm

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im surprised that the maj isnt going for frank...he has the age and id wager stamina on his side...true both have huge damage soak bt imo they r equal in h2h and it wont come down to the strength in cables left arm Age isn't so much an issue for Cable due to the technovirus. Also the virus isn't enhancements aren't limited to his arm it is all throughout him but the infection just happens to be the worst in his left side. However IIRC his bones were effected as well and his body is fast enough for bullet time. Don't quote me on the bullet time but I know his eye can see the bullets coming for a fact and IIRC he's fast enough to make use of the fact I'll have to check for scans though. Also he has minor regen from the virus as long as the damage isn't too great and without weapons Frank can't really push it too far IMO.

Edit: Also Cable is a big mofo. Close to seven feat if I remember his bio correctly and he's got quite a bit of mass on Punisher combined with his skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.