Best app for your phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Assuming you have a smart phone...(iPhone or other)

What is the app you found the most USEFUL.
And no I don't mean angry birds though that game is addicting.

What do you use to increase your productivity

lord krondor
Pandora keeps me productive

Barker
Evernote or Heytell.

Mindship
Google Skymap.

Patient_Leech
I have a very simple little app (one of the first ones I downloaded) that is one of my most useful apps. It's called ColorNote. I use it for quick reminders to myself and it's especially useful for grocery lists cuz you can color-coordinate separate lists. Other than that, the backlight brightness and volume widgets are extremely handy. I also like my movie apps.

I have a Droid 2 Global.

Mindship
Originally posted by moi
Google Skymap. Update: Google Translate. I actually did a meeting at work with it. Even the parent got a kick out of it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Mindship
Update: Google Translate. I actually did a meeting at work with it. Even the parent got a kick out of it.

I use the Google Translate app, too. My girlfriend is Brazilian, and the app doesn't translate Brazilian Portuguese very well at all. Might just be the nature of the language, though. I think Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are a bit different. Works pretty well for single words, though, and pronunciation.

Mindship
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I use the Google Translate app, too. My girlfriend is Brazilian, and the app doesn't translate Brazilian Portuguese very well at all. Might just be the nature of the language, though. I think Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are a bit different. Works pretty well for single words, though, and pronunciation. Yes. It's not something I'd want to have a full conversation with. But for short, impromptu / "emergency" situations, it's proven to be quite convenient.

Mairuzu
Pandora-Music for when im high
Netflix-TV for when im high
Weed Maps-To find weed to get high
Flashlight-To find missing nugs that fell to get high

Thoren
Google talk in conjunction with Talkatone.

When I had my iPhone that is.

jaden101
G-strings guitar tuner, Sky remote, BBC Iplayer.

I also use the NASA app a lot...

Robtard
Pandora and the sexual-predator-locator one.

elbertrobe
my best app for my phone

Mover
Photogene
Peggle

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Pandora and the sexual-predator-locator one.

You use the latter as navigation system, eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.