Albert Wesker vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Who wins?

Wesker 7/10

No Stupid Devil Jin btw.

stargun
Normal Jin can win this, no need for Devil.

Estacado
I doubt that Wesker's hit would really hurt Jin.

GenomeFrozener
Wesker takes, with some difficultly.

Wei Phoenix
Jin crushes him.

BloodRain
His base form is more than enough to wreck Wesker.

Bro SMASH
Can Jin keep up with Wesker?

SasuOna
Nope Wesker would be speed blitzing tekken characters like no ones business.

Estacado
Originally posted by SasuOna
Nope Wesker would be speed blitzing tekken characters like no ones business.
You wish most of the tekken characters are bullet timers.

NemeBro
Jin can certainly hit much harder than Wesker, and can take Wesker's punches quite easily.

Wesker may be faster, but it is not by much.

I'd say Jin pretty solidly, 8/10.

ArtificialGlory
People need to realize that Wesker is only a relatively powerful character in his own Universe, Resident Evil. And Resident Evil is a very weak Universe.

Hanaoka
Of course Jin.
He's a True Devil while Wesker keeps playing God cool

Jmanghan
Old thread, but Jin would beat the dogshit out of Wesker.

dvampire
Weaker is not aligning a big ass tank around like a toy. Put him against Bryon and he'll lose his head. Jin fight weak enemies like Jack-7, those machines move very fast, you can tell by their intro before a fight and while playing with the character. Jack-7 is some what based off of speed. Then there's Yoshimitsu, Lars, and both Raven's with their speed and I don't see how Weaker could do anything but complain about being blind because there's tears coming from his eyes when he sees Jin as his opponent. Jin wins easy.

SevenShackles
Jin has Hit threw tankier, been hit by stronger and has hit much faster. I don't see how this ends in anything other than Wesker being picked apart. Even if he mutates as he does, again he has fought more monstrous and would handle him in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.