Jewish-Republican coalition bars Ron Paul from debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Link.

ISRAEL IS INDEED OUR GREATEST ALLY, THANK GOD FOR ZIONISTS SUPPORTING THE DEATH OF TROOPS.

lord krondor
Those Jews have some big nostrils, I'll give them that.

Symmetric Chaos
Group Bars Presence of Irrelevant Man Who Hates Them

In other news whiny Internet Libertarians still can't stop whining.

dadudemon
Ron Paul applies the same policy to other nations, not just Israel. But I'm glad the JR Coalition can pretend to be victims so Ron Paul won't be there to show why all the other Republicans are idiots for blindly supporting Israel.

Blacktoothgrin
Originally posted by lord krondor
Those Jews have some big nostrils, I'll give them that.

They also have great brakes on a car. I hear they can stop on a dime and even pick it up.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

In other news whiny Internet Libertarians still can't stop whining.

That's bullshit though. There's no indication that Ron Paul hates jews and he's also not irrelevant voting wise, he appear and might be irrelevant because the media decided to ignore him. He constantly polls around 3rd place in the Republican nomination, without any of the excessive media coverage that other Republicans enjoy.

Now, he has a lot of issues, but lets not lie about him to be contrarian, shall we?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Tell me more, oh wise and knowledgeable libfag.

RE: Blaxican
laughing out loud

alltoomany
I LIKE RON PAUL..

RE: Blaxican
BUT DOES HE LIKE YOU?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's bullshit though. There's no indication that Ron Paul hates jews

I didn't say he hated jews, I said he hated this group. You know those people who love Israel?

Originally posted by Bardock42
and he's also not irrelevant voting wise, he appear and might be irrelevant because the media decided to ignore him. He constantly polls around 3rd place in the Republican nomination, without any of the excessive media coverage that other Republicans enjoy.

He polls as popular then gets barely any votes. Irrelevant.

Bardock42
I didn't say he hated jews, I said he hated this group. You know those people who love Israel?
Fair enough

He polls as popular then gets barely any votes. Irrelevant.

Yeah, interesting what a media blackout does...sort of illuminates the power these organisations have in the "democratic" process.

Anyways, he'll get more votes than half the people they did invite, so either way it's definitely an issue when they don't invite one of the potential candidates, even if you are clairvoyant (self fulfilling prophecy perhaps)

Cyner
Doesn't matter if they bar him, he's the only viable candidate at this point.

Gringrich is a massive flip flopper and Romney is a tool. Bachmann is inexperienced and a former IRS agent, Cain dropped out and was chairman for the Federal Reserve of Kansas(also knows his pokemon movies).

All the democrats have is lolbama, but I'm sure they'll just play the race card again like they did last time.

Darth Jello
Ironic considering that the only party I know of that supports Israel in its charter and truly represents any notion of Jewish morality is the Social Democratic Party, of which I am a member. Big whup, a bunch of deluded, conservative Jews and Republican, Jew-hating Christian Zionists exclude a closet antisemite from their little jackoff party.

Cyner
I'm confused... how can someone be a jew hating, christian, zionist? This seems impossible.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Cyner
I'm confused... how can someone be a jew hating, christian, zionist? This seems impossible.
If you look at the beliefs of most charismatic Christian Zionists, it's clear how someone can support Israel as a political entity, yet still be a jew-hating waste of sperm and egg. Most Christian Zionists either believe in supporting Israel as part of an end times prophecy during which Jews will be punished or want to establish a stable Jewish state to deport all Jews to. People like John Hagee and Glenn Beck are friends of Israel who still consider Jews inferior and make antisemitic comments the way most of us piss or shit. If this seems like a foreign concept, see the Jewish Oblast in Siberia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.