Mr. Majestic & Supreme Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
which team?

JakeTheBank
Team 2. Better team work, versatility, power output, etc.

Prep-Man
they might have more energy output, but majestic can cut through most of those attacks and supreme became near pc levels. bill is probably the weakest link.

Galan007
Team 2.

Majestic and Supreme simply cannot overcome the versatility edge of the hammer bros. It certainly wouldn't be an easy fight, though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Split or edge to Team 2.

If this was Mjolnir powered Supreme, I wonder if Thor could gain control of his hammer.

carver9
Good fight.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007 Team 2. Majestic and Supreme simply cannot overcome the versatility edge of the hammer bros. It certainly wouldn't be an easy fight, though.

both captain atom and eradicator are more versatile than majestic. look where it got them. wink

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
both captain atom and eradicator are more versatile than majestic. look where it got them. wink

They'd both lose to either Bill or Thor. wink

Prep-Man
i dont know, fortress eradicator was pretty uber and gave superman fits. on top of that, he is very versatile.

and majestic didnt have his swords, iirc. here he does since it was shown to be standard equipment. supreme gets his hammer, if he used it last issues.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In Fortress Mode, Eradicator would have given Majestic very serious problems if the battle had continued in close combat, IIRC, he almost fractured Majestro's ribs with just his grip. Kudos to Majestic for beating him the way he did, very creative, but it doesn't have much bearing on this fight.

OneDumbG0
i dont know, fortress eradicator was pretty uber and gave superman fits. on top of that, he is very versatile.

and majestic didnt have his swords, iirc. here he does since it was shown to be standard equipment. supreme gets his hammer, if he used it last issues. I'm not sure the Creation Blades are his standard equipment.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I'm not sure the Creation Blades are his standard equipment.

I think his latest appearances had it as standard.

OneDumbG0
I think his latest appearances had it as standard. Pretty sure they didn't. And unless I'm misunderstanding you, him having it for his very last few appearances doesn't really make it standard.

snowdragon
He didn't carry around his swords on his waist they were at his disposal though.

With his swords I think the team can go 6/10 but thats only with the swords.

This is also assuming the hammer bro's use their hammers wisely otherwise they get housed.

dmills
Majestic and Supreme

Galan007
i dont know, fortress eradicator was pretty uber and gave superman fits. on top of that, he is very versatile. The method Majestic used to defeat Fortress Erads wouldn't be applicable to Thor or Bill.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I'm not sure the Creation Blades are his standard equipment. Granted, they are in Majestic's arsenal--however, I can count on one hand how many times he's used a sword on panel... So take that for what it's worth.

Prep-Man
well, he gets the swords sice we last seen him use it. and supreme gets the hammer, used it last time as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.