Captain Marvel & Black Adam Vs Ultraman & Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which team>

abhilegend
Shazam brothers win. Ultraman isn't in the class of other three. His only win against superman was off panel where he had injected himself with a heavy dose of nanites which released a heavy dose of anti-kryptonite in his blood. Every other time superman has handled him with ease like AOS 603-606 or trinity. He has some pretty bad showings too like losing to Kara in two-three punches or recently by dark kara. His only saving grace is that he doesn't has any magic vulnerability. Shazam brothers 7/10.

snowdragon
If Majesetic pulls out his sword, shazam brothers lose.

abhilegend
^Creation blades are not standard equipments for majestros or we can just give him auto win in every match he is in.

snowdragon
They aren't an autowin and majestic vs either ba or ca he should win utraman just has terrible showings, realistically UM should wreck them too.

abhilegend
Ultraman is just writer's attempt of showing a character is above superman. You would notice that everyone who's defeated him is at one time or another claimed to be more powerful than Kal i.e. J'onn, Kara or when kyle imprisoned him alongside entire CSA for 24 hours.

snowdragon
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ultraman is just writer's attempt of showing a character is above superman. You would notice that everyone who's defeated him is at one time or another claimed to be more powerful than Kal i.e. J'onn, Kara or when kyle imprisoned him alongside entire CSA for 24 hours.

Yup his power doesn't reflect his showings, it's comics and he's the bad guy he loses in the end.

JakeTheBank
World's Mightiest Mortals win.

abhilegend
^You mean "second to superman" mightiest mortals win, then yeah they win.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
^You mean "second to superman" mightiest mortals win, then yeah they win.

No, I meant what I said.

abhilegend
Pfft, superman will pimpslap both of them at once.doped

JakeTheBank
In the wet dreams of fanboys, perhaps.

abhilegend
You dare mock dreams of h1a8 and shokosugi!! For this sin, face the power of ALMIGHTY DURdurfist

Prep-Man
Since he used it quite a bit in his later apperances, Majestic can have the blades here.

snowdragon
Blades for Majestic = bye bye Shazam brothers

Majestic/ultraman 7/10 with the blades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.