Captain america (Steve Rogers) vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noah321
who will win a fight between cap and slade?

SamZED
Been done.
Although most KMCers tend to downplay Slade and say its a stomp in Steve's favor, I say its a very close fight but Cap takes the majority. About 6 out of 10,

gilliaz
Originally posted by SamZED
Been done.
Although most KMCers tend to downplay Slade and say its a stomp in Steve's favor, I say its a very close fight but Cap takes the majority. About 6 out of 10, It's mainly because of that Marvel fangirl Srank who pretty much lies through his ass about DC characters and tries to downplay the hell out of them.

Slade wins 7/10, Cap isn't on his level.

Daredevil1
Cap wins not easily but he wins.

Daredevil1
Been done.
Although most KMCers tend to downplay Slade and say its a stomp in Steve's favor, I say its a very close fight but Cap takes the majority. About 6 out of 10,

When I first came to this board that was not the case. Slade was very hyped up around here. This fight really is as even as it gets.

Noah321
When opening a thread like that the OP should state if PIS is allowed or not, PIS cap ragestomps 10/10, Non PIS cap is a different story

srankmissingnin
Captain America wins easily. Anyone capable of objective thought can see that sans prep Slade has more trouble with second tier streets than a Cap level opponent would have. The two are physically evenly matched, but Slade lacks the martial prowess to rival someone like Cap, and since Cap and Slade's physical attributes are even, Slade can't simply out muscle him like he can with peak human opponents. Conservatively Captain America takes 8 / 10, if you believe otherwise I would personally recommend you actually start reading comics, but considering anyone with a passing familiarity with either characters can see Cap would win, maybe just start with a wiki page or the two sentence bio on the back of a trading card *cough* gilliaz *cough*

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhm2fOMeP1r5hzv5o1_500.gif

Noah321
i am with srank, Slade cant outmuscle Cap like he does with batman all the time, judging by feats and dozens of fights, cap is overall the better fighter and has better damage soak overall, strength speed and durability probably the same

gilliaz
seriously..srank is such a tool...after the users on comicvine embarrassed him he came here because he knows that most of the users on kmc have the iq of a potato and would buy into most of the verbal diarrhea he spreads.

good riddance i say.

srankmissingnin
Sweet my personal troll is back! We missed you buddy, there is nothing like the holidays to reunite old friends. It's a Christmas Miracle.

Is it okay for you to take time away from Comicvine? Did you get someone to cover your shift detailing why Midnigter can beat up the Justice League, and fill in as guest speaker on the panel explaining why Storm is the greatest comic character? dur

Comicvine. lol

abhilegend
Comicvine is a weird site. They voted storm to be the no 1 superhero while batman was at no 34. You can interchange superman, batman or spiderman at any three spots on best superheroes, you can choose logan, you can choose captain america but freaking storm ahead of classics like them. UNBELIEVABLE.

JakeTheBank
mmm

Captain America. It's a good fight, though.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by abhilegend
Comicvine is a weird site. They voted storm to be the no 1 superhero while batman was at no 34. You can interchange superman, batman or spiderman at any three spots on best superheroes, you can choose logan, you can choose captain america but freaking storm ahead of classics like them. UNBELIEVABLE.

Comicvine is a bunch of casuals who think reading a character entry on the site makes them knowledgeable enough to discuss the intricacies of those characters and make informed decisions about their abilities. Unlike KMC where we actually read comics, all their posters know is what they've read about the characters on the site's wiki.

Comicvine is what would happen if Wikipedia had a forum.

Plus they include trades and reprints in their character appearance lists, which I ****ing hate when I'm trying to track down an issue.

SamZED
I think ive seen people argue that Batman destroys Spider-man in a no CIS no PIS h2h fight.....

Sr J-Bieb
I think ive seen people argue that Batman destroys Spider-man in a no CIS no PIS h2h fight..... Which he would

SamZED
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Which he would Go back to comicvine where you belong. mad

h1a8
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America wins easily. Anyone capable of objective thought can see that sans prep Slade has more trouble with second tier streets than a Cap level opponent would have. The two are physically evenly matched, but Slade lacks the martial prowess to rival someone like Cap, and since Cap and Slade's physical attributes are even, Slade can't simply out muscle him like he can with peak human opponents. Conservatively Captain America takes 8 / 10, if you believe otherwise I would personally recommend you actually start reading comics, but considering anyone with a passing familiarity with either characters can see Cap would win, maybe just start with a wiki page or the two sentence bio on the back of a trading card *cough* gilliaz *cough*

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhm2fOMeP1r5hzv5o1_500.gif

This is not a h2h fight but one where weapons could be used. In h2h cap is only winning 6/10 if that. But with his shield against Slades weapons makes it kinda advantageous for Slade.

I would say Slade wins about 7/10 in a straight fight.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
This is not a h2h fight but one where weapons could be used. In h2h cap is only winning 6/10 if that. But with his shield against Slades weapons makes it kinda advantageous for Slade.

I would say Slade wins about 7/10 in a straight fight.

You are really a troll, Captain America fights people slade all the time, I mean damn do you know anything or you just trying to act like you do. They are pretty much even the in physical department, but Cap has more experience and was trained in alien martials for 100yrs in the Korvac saga, so yeah Cap wins 6'/10 or 7/10!

StyleTime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Comicvine is a bunch of casuals who think reading a character entry on the site makes them knowledgeable enough to discuss the intricacies of those characters and make informed decisions about their abilities.
Sadly enough, it feels like we've got a few people here like that. Some people still think Zealot has like .....class 1000 strength. Or that X-23 can't survive a grenade explosion. Or that Batman can't beat boxers from Rocky. ermm

Prep-Man
DCnU Slade is too early, but he's a beast. Past slade can at least split.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap wins not easily but he wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StyleTime
Or that Batman can't beat boxers from Rocky. ermm

I remember those threads. Lawl.

Tim Drake would thrash them, let alone the Batgod.

Noah321
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I remember those threads. Lawl.

Tim Drake would thrash them, let alone the Batgod.

the boxers from rocky? apolo creed who got killed? Mister T? drago whos punch was 1000 lbs with roids? or that steroid rage kid from rocky 5? scot summers would dominate those in a boxing fight all at once

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DCnU Slade is too early, but he's a beast. Past slade can at least split.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljawp3ZXF51qdyz7u.png

Iiiiii-mag-in-aaaaaaaaaaaaationnnnn imaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation imagin a a a a a a tion iiiiiMAGINaaaaaaation iiiiiiimaginaaaaaaaaaaation

Prep-Man
Heh, I just watched that movie. big grin

Wang 2.1
Originally posted by gilliaz
seriously..srank is such a tool...after the users on comicvine embarrassed him he came here because he knows that most of the users on kmc have the iq of a potato and would buy into most of the verbal diarrhea he spreads.

good riddance i say.

Some truth this poster makes. :-) KMC is known the web over for the root vegetable intellect of many posters and the gayness of the moderation.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
You are really a troll, Captain America fights people slade all the time, I mean damn do you know anything or you just trying to act like you do. They are pretty much even the in physical department, but Cap has more experience and was trained in alien martials for 100yrs in the Korvac saga, so yeah Cap wins 6'/10 or 7/10!

That means you didn't read my post correctly. I said Cap wins in h2h 6/10 but not in a straight fight where weapons are used. Slades weapons>>>Caps shield.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by gilliaz

good riddance i say.

In all honesty, the folks on Comicvine are WAY worse and far more thick than KMCers.

And I really have a special place of hate for this forum, but sadly, it's the best of a bad bunch.

JakeTheBank
That means you didn't read my post correctly. I said Cap wins in h2h 6/10 but not in a straight fight where weapons are used. Slades weapons>>>Caps shield.

Which weapons? And in what context?

Because his handguns, rifle, sword, and power staff can all be deflected by the shield.

akhenaten
Lol at deathstroke weapons overpower caps shield, its like saying punisher will overpower his shield due to having many weapons it doesnt make any sense at all, Steve takes it 7/10

akhenaten

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Which weapons? And in what context?

Because his handguns, rifle, sword, and power staff can all be deflected by the shield.

Of they can, but having weapons that can end the fight in one shot is a major plus. This isn't a buster fighting CA.
When nearly two equals are fighting then the one with the better weapons has the advantage.

Silent Master
The shield is a better weapon as it can be used for both offense and defense.

cdtm
Yeah, Cap's not winning this one. He'd be lucky to beat Batman, let alone his clear superior Slade...

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
The shield is a better weapon as it can be used for both offense and defense. No it's not. It's only better for defense against projectiles from afar. The shield can't block every attack from close range of someone who is a near equal.

Also the shield's offense sucks when fighting someone like Slade.

Stop picturing Slade as a buster. If i did that then CA wins a large majority against him.

Silent Master
At close range it's a great offensive weapon.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Silent Master
At close range it's a great offensive weapon. The three foot aerodynamically perfect indestructable shield with sharp edges that Cap can swing around like a feather is clearly not a very good offensive weapon

Damborgson
http://www.voccoquan.com/images%202007/captain%20america%20hitler.jpg
Cap

Diesldude
Cap 10/10. Good fights all of them but Cap pulls em out each time.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
The three foot aerodynamically perfect indestructable shield with sharp edges that Cap can swing around like a feather is clearly not a very good offensive weapon

Not as good as Deathstroke cuz he has a LASER! ZOMG

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvna3xKogB1r12doxo1_500.gif

Prep-Man
cap gets his head cut off. just like everyone else.

srankmissingnin
Yeah Cap gets iced like the nameless canon fodder Slade fights in DCnU to trick idiots into thinking he is badass! roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvfggvctWp1qjpjv8.gif

Prep-Man
cap gets lucly if he gets a win.

JakeTheBank
No it's not. It's only better for defense against projectiles from afar. The shield can't block every attack from close range of someone who is a near equal.

Also the shield's offense sucks when fighting someone like Slade.

Stop picturing Slade as a buster. If i did that then CA wins a large majority against him.

Cap uses the shield up close and personal to block all the time, and he's used it to block attacks from people as fast or faster than Deathstroke. Not sure what feats you're basing that out of.

It sucks...how? Any instances come to mind to justify that claim?

He's not a buster by any means, but it would help to be familiar with Cap's feats as well as Slade's.

SquallX
Cap is not beating DS, and if he does beat him, it would be hard fight.

Remove PIS/CIS, DS chances are even better.

vince_slice
Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.