Hyperion vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. Regular Hyperion vs regular Gladiator

2. Hyperion at full power vs Gladiator at full power

Both battle at their best in the above who wins this and why?

leonidas
what's full power hyperion? king hyperion?

glads' beats (and has beaten) 'reg' hyperion. king hyperion would beat glads imo.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
what's full power hyperion? king hyperion?

glads' beats (and has beaten) 'reg' hyperion. king hyperion would beat glads imo.

I'm confused on the King Hyperion thing. Juggernaut beat King Hyperion, but is this the same King Hyperion of Exiles fame? Which King Hyperion did Blue Marvel beat? Very confused here.

zopzop
It's a clusterfxxk. "Evil" Clone Hyperion (which wound up losing to Hyperion-712) has gone toe to toe convincingly against Savage Hulk.

Hyperion-712 has LOST vs Gladiator, yet Savage Hulk MURDERED Gladiator.

At this point, just pick whichever one you like best and say they win. I'm going with Gladiator.

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm confused on the King Hyperion thing. Juggernaut beat King Hyperion, but is this the same King Hyperion of Exiles fame? Which King Hyperion did Blue Marvel beat? Very confused here.

yeah i was referring to the exiles version who was ultimately defeated by blink. his feats are really open for interpretation (lots of his 'best' feats were done off-panel or were said by him like the famous killing galactus point) but i do think he was at least a little stronger than the typical hyperions (ie, the one who fought thor). basically i think he wins this though because glads and hype were shown to be almost exact matches and glads won because hype wasn't used to handling people of his own level. exiles hype was just crazy and NEVER held back. i think that alone would be enough to net him wins over glads. add that i think he was a bit stronger and displayed some pretty solid regeneration powers, and i see exiles hype taking this.

Damborgson
Gladiator. He's at least a better fighter from what we saw of their battle.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah i was referring to the exiles version who was ultimately defeated by blink. his feats are really open for interpretation (lots of his 'best' feats were done off-panel or were said by him like the famous killing galactus point) but i do think he was at least a little stronger than the typical hyperions (ie, the one who fought thor). basically i think he wins this though because glads and hype were shown to be almost exact matches and glads won because hype wasn't used to handling people of his own level. exiles hype was just crazy and NEVER held back. i think that alone would be enough to net him wins over glads. add that i think he was a bit stronger and displayed some pretty solid regeneration powers, and i see exiles hype taking this.

Pretty much . Exiles Hyp defeated 2 Hyps.

IMO exiles Hyp > Gladiator . Any other Hyp goes down to Glads.

guy222
lads ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.