Magik vs. Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

juggernaut74
Magik easily.

Bouboumaster
Snowbird easely

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Magik easily.

thumb up

leonidas
this would be a cool fight.... i don't think either sweep but her sword gives illyana the edge imo.

nwg202
Soul Sword for the win. snow bird is uber powerful too though...she is a goddess i think. But the soul sword kills her.

-K-M-
If the sword connected it would work, but Snowbird is faster then Magik so connecting is not that easy.

Plus I have my doubts the sword would work on her various god forms. Their just too powerful.

guy222
soulsword ftw

-K-M-
Yeah if she connected with Snowbird's base form I give the nod to Magik

guy222
thumb up

nwg202
Originally posted by -K-M-
If the sword connected it would work, but Snowbird is faster then Magik so connecting is not that easy.

Plus I have my doubts the sword would work on her various god forms. Their just too powerful.

But magik can teleport across time and space and across dimensions.
But I agree snow bird is very very powerful. But so is Magik. Written correctly both are herald level characters. both can be godlike...intresting battle- demon lord vs goddess

guy222
true

Sin I AM
great thread...im undecisive as of yet

nwg202
Can magik bring her to limbo? her power is absolute there. You would need to posses Magik's blood stones like witchfire to have a chance. Even dormammu and the other hell lords were scared of them.

-K-M-
Originally posted by nwg202
But magik can teleport across time and space and across dimensions.
But I agree snow bird is very very powerful. But so is Magik. Written correctly both are herald level characters. both can be godlike...intresting battle- demon lord vs goddess

Snowbird can as well

Actually in her ultimate form she is skyfather, she was fighting thousands of gods at once.

Originally posted by nwg202
Can magik bring her to limbo? her power is absolute there. You would need to posses Magik's blood stones like witchfire to have a chance. Even dormammu and the other hell lords were scared of them.

They were afraid of the Elder Gods being released, and Witchfire beat her with not all the stones.

Also no she couldnt take Snowbird to limbo

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF28-Snowbird.jpg

Talisman tried to teleport her, and she has the ability to teleport and entire city.

guy222
king, can snowbird defeat the archenemy

-K-M-
No, but Magik only beat him because he drastically was weakened due to that machine being destroyed. Also that was Magik II wasnt it?

nwg202
Well magik 2 ( a weaker magik needed to absorb all the powers of the lords of the splinter realms to kill it with the soul sword) I dont think both magik and snowbird can kill archenemy w/o amp. Surtur and Mephisto couldn't do anything against him. I say magik 2 is weaker cuz the SS is strongest with illyana and belasco banished magik 2 from limbo and illyana did that to amanda too.

well if she cant take her to limbo she'll definately need the Soul sword.
at their most powerful forms i guess its a hell lord vs sky father like battle. Still think the sword can kill her though...

guy222
i will re read it

archenemy very very powerful

he may return

-K-M-
Yeah I think it could in her base form, but I have my doubts in her god forms.

nwg202
Originally posted by guy222
i will re read it

archenemy very very powerful

he may return

Yup. archenemy was created by magik accidentally when she wanted to create a data base of magic to beat her rival hell lords. archemey bascially owned all the demons and hell lords until magic united them under her. She needed to destroy her database to weaken it then killed it with the soul sword. Archenemy is above sky father level for me. surtur's sword as extinguished. ( i think)

Magik vs snowbird at their most powerful forms battling out would be epic...

guy222
cool smile

psy_blade
BFR

HandOfFate
Originally posted by leonidas
this would be a cool fight.... i don't think either sweep but her sword gives illyana the edge imo.

This....

-K-M-
Originally posted by psy_blade
BFR

Wont work

guy222
truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.