Thanos vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thanos without I.G vs

1.Onslaught

2.Appocalypse

On separate duels both at their best who wins nd why who has better: Strength,Speed,Damage soak and Powers ?

Bouboumaster
Thanos takes both in the same fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos takes both in the same fight.

This. As long as Onslaught does NOT have Franklin's powers. Thanos wouldn't even break a sweat.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
This. As long as Onslaught does NOT have Franklin's powers. Thanos wouldn't even break a sweat. What if it's Onslaught with Franklin/Nate's powers, but as he was shown in comics?

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
What if it's Onslaught with Franklin/Nate's powers, but as he was shown in comics?

As he was shown in comics (with PIS on) then Thanos still wins. On a PISless forum fight, Onslaught wins with Franklin's powers. Nate doesn't even factor into the equation.

Sr J-Bieb
As he was shown in comics (with PIS on) then Thanos still wins. On a PISless forum fight, Onslaught wins with Franklin's powers. Nate doesn't even factor into the equation. Interesting.

But if Onslaught tried to capture Franklin with PIS off, he would have been annihilated. stick out tongue
Also, I believe it was said that Onslaught couldn't fully tap into their power, either that or Nate was suppressing their powers. I forget which. It's been a long time, if either are actually true.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Interesting.

But if Onslaught tried to capture Franklin with PIS off, he would have been annihilated. stick out tongue

Yup yup big grin Franklin is just too much.

But hopefully there will be a power retcon or something similar to what they are doing with HoM Wanda in the Children's Crusade. HoM Doom's "white outfit" looks conspicuously like one worn by an avatar of a universal force. We'll see how that goes.

Sr J-Bieb
Yup yup big grin Franklin is just too much.

But hopefully there will be a power retcon or something similar to what they are doing with HoM Wanda in the Children's Crusade. HoM Doom's "white outfit" looks conspicuously like one worn by an avatar of a universal force. We'll see how that goes. I like to assume it was just Onslaught who couldn't fully tap into them. Hell, in the same arc Franklin creates the Heroes Reborn universe. Onslaught created a sun... ya. At least Eternity got some respect out of that later.

What happened with that series? That shit was a while ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.