Sentry ( no void) vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
No clones.

Sin I AM
lobo

JakeTheBank
Lobo beats the crap out of him.

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lobo beats the crap out of him.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I know it'll raise shit, but ignoring his very iffy encounter with Molecule Man, I haven't seen anything that Sentry has done on-panel that would make me think Lobo doesn't kick his teeth in regardless of the version of the Sentry.

Wang 2.6
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lobo

Dude... Look son, you're clearly not really into comics. That sig of yours is just to **** with geeks minds. Why, why do it. It's weird man!

tkitna
Eh, I dont know. Sentry at his best was still a beast. Trading punches with Photon and others is pretty impressive. Impressive enough to beat Lobo? I'm not sure, but I like Bob so i'll give him a small majority.

Gecko4lif
Photon was playing with him

the end of the fight makes this remarkably clear

Prep-Man
LOBO,

guy222
main man prolly

void destroys main man

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by guy222
main man prolly

void destroys main man

Eh, Lobo has taken worse than what Savage Hulk got floored by.

Prep-Man
Can't kill the main man.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Photon was playing with him
the end of the fight makes this remarkably clear

This doesn't make sense and lowballs Sentry entirely.
Sentry was doing just fine against Photon and just because a character is able to BFR you, it doesn't mean that he is playing with you in the first place.
Photon BFR'ed the Sentry to get rid of him, but he still knew that Sentry was going to find a way out, but then they would have been already gone.

carver9
Sentry rips him in half and throws both end to different sides of thr planet

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Lobo rips him in half and throws both end to different sides of the planet
Fixed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry rips him in half and throws both end to different sides of thr planet

Based on what?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on what?

Probably based on him ripping Carnage up; iirc, the feat he did with Ares was with Void, which we count as separate, right?

Lobo>Carnage.....

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Probably based on him ripping Carnage up; iirc, the feat he did with Ares was with Void, which we count as separate, right?

Lobo>Carnage.....

I'd imagine that's what Carv's basing it off of, yeah.

It wouldn't be correct to do so, mind you, but that's probably where he's going with it.

JASON221
Really?

TheHulk
Sentry After a long fight

DarkSaint85
Anytime the fight is against a toon force guy who can break the 4th wall, I give it to the toon.

Lobo wins.

Enzeru
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Anytime the fight is against a toon force guy who can break the 4th wall, I give it to the toon.

Deadpool > Sentry ?_? Pretty sure he is a toon force character sometimes, who then breaks the 4th wall, yet he is afraid of the Sentry.

DarkSaint85
But if needed, he could break out and 'force' the writer tochange tge story so that he wins.....

Besides, he's not toon force. When Deadpool crushes a city into a sugar cube, then casually holds it, or when he kills the actual Easter Bunny, that's toon force lol.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
We don't even need to go into Toonforce Lobo honestly.

I've yet to see any on-panel real feat for the Sentry, minus the very much disputable one-off showing with Molecule Man, that would make me believe that average Lobo wouldn't trounce practically every version of Bob.

And by average I'm talking Superman/Lobo, Reign in Hell, Brightest Day and R.E.B.E.L.S. Lobo.

And what is ripping Lobo in half supposed to accomplish anyways? He just regrows from one of the halves.

Hell, even if Bob completely destroyed Lobo's body, Lobo has become an unbodied spirit capable of possession and he would just kick Bob's astral ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.