Nul vs X-Men(The Same X-Men Roster that fought WWH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
IT's like a rematch,but it's Nul who is more Versatile...

Who Wins??

no it ain't a bait thread,just plain curious.

like the title it's the same X-Men who fought WWH,but how bout more calculative.

nwg202
Nul is magical its an easier match. Magik solos with the soul sword. done...

DarkSaint85
Nuul wins.

TheHulk
Originally posted by nwg202
Nul is magical its an easier match. Magik solos with the soul sword. done... I don't think Nul has a soul........plus being more magical does not mean a auto win.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nuul wins. Why???? this is a surprise.....

DarkSaint85
Nul is magical its an easier match. Magik solos with the soul sword. done...

Problem is, she wasn't one of the X-Men who fought WWH. That team was seriously weak, and so far only Colossus got an upgrade. Under these stips, Nuul wins.

nwg202
the soul sword killed archenemy who beat all the hell gods together (admittedly a weakend one) but if the soul sword can't work nul is tougher then wwhulk. agreed.

TheHulk
Problem is, she wasn't one of the X-Men who fought WWH. That team was seriously weak, and so far only Colossus got an upgrade. Under these stips, Nuul wins. Seriously weak...nah just unprepared....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulk
Why???? this is a surprise.....
Lol why? Im not anti hulk or pro X-Men. I call it like I see it. The only hope tge xmen have is if they have a shapeshifter who can turn into Betty.

TheHulk
the soul sword killed archenemy who beat all the hell gods together (admittedly a weakend one) but if the soul sword can't work nul is tougher then wwhulk. agreed. actually no...WWH vs Nul is actually very debatable...but anyway it's your opinion...but tell me how does the Soul Sword work again i can't remember...

nwg202
Problem is, she wasn't one of the X-Men who fought WWH. That team was seriously weak, and so far only Colossus got an upgrade. Under these stips, Nuul wins.

oh ok. who was the lineup in that battle? the team the fought wwhulk? they get massacred. agreed. I dont even think Colossus had the gem at that time. so the team that faced WWhulk get stomped hard. emma, scott, kitty, classic Colossus beast and wolverine? they are destroyed. lol. maybe kitty can make it out alive

TheHulk
Lol why? Im not anti hulk or pro X-Men. I call it like I see it. The only hope tge xmen have is if they have a shapeshifter who can turn into Betty. lol that does not work anymore...only to Hulk's that have a brain or at least know how to use it....

nwg202
actually no...WWH vs Nul is actually very debatable...but anyway it's your opinion...but tell me how does the Soul Sword work again i can't remember...

for me Nul is WWH with an asgardian hammer and god inside him. I could be worng...i am pretty sure he is more versatile the WWhulk.

TheHulk
for me Nul is WWH with an asgardian hammer and god inside him. I could be worng...i am pretty sure he is more versatile the WWhulk. Nul is low Trans at best.he is no god....

nwg202
Nul is low Trans at best.he is no god....

i am saying Nul is an asgardian god who possessed hulk. just like kuurth, and skaadi etc..he (Nul) without the hulks shell is facing down the defenders now. feel free to correct me if im wrong....

TheHulk
i am saying Nul is an asgardian god who possessed hulk. just like kuurth, and skaadi etc..he (Nul) without the hulks shell is facing down the defenders now. feel free to correct me if im wrong.... okay cool

DarkSaint85
lol that does not work anymore...only to Hulk's that have a brain or at least know how to use it....

Lol actually that still works - its how the vampires defeated Nuul.

TheHulk
Lol actually that still works - its how the vampires defeated Nuul. Yeah but now Nul does not have Hulk thus nothing to break him of his mind if he has one....

DarkSaint85
oh ok. who was the lineup in that battle? the team the fought wwhulk? they get massacred. agreed. I dont even think Colossus had the gem at that time. so the team that faced WWhulk get stomped hard.

Colossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, Charles Xavier, the Beast, White Queen, Kitty Pryde, New X-men, X-factor, Uncanny X-men - no one major really.

nwg202
Colossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, Charles Xavier, the Beast, White Queen, Kitty Pryde, New X-men, X-factor, Uncanny X-men - no one major really.

yup they get killed.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but now Nul does not have Hulk thus nothing to break him of his mind if he has one....

Ohhh I get ya, so its not actually the being we saw during Hulk vs Dracula.....but rather, the entity inside him that's now rampaging?

Yeah, X-men die if the hyperbole is true. No feats yet (obviously), but based off his descriptions, he wins.

TheHulk
Really not beating off almost the entire X-Men Roster does not impress you...*sign* i don't know why i bother...

DarkSaint85
Really not beating off almost the entire X-Men Roster does not impress you...*sign* i don't know why i bother...

Who beat off almost the entire X-men roster? Nul?

nwg202

What are you talking about? We both actually agree with you that Nul slaughters the x-men that faced WWhulk.

TheHulk
What are you talking about? We both actually agree with you that Nul slaughters the x-men that faced WWhulk. I'm just saying you threat WWH like crap

nwg202
I'm just saying you threat WWH like crap

well you had WWhulk face of against extinction team. This team the nul faces is way way weaker. See im not being biased towards the x-men. This team gets killed.

Mshinu
Does the x-men get the fully powered Juggernaut who was overpowering Hulkie Boy?

DarkSaint85
I'm just saying you threat WWH like crap

We don't, we're simply saying that he fought an X-team that had no powerhouses suited to fighting him, and almost no powersets to counter him. The powersets that DO counter him (Juggernaut, Elixir and Kitty) were defeated by BFR, CIS and PIS respectively. Juggernaut was BFR'ed, Elixir's powers actually worked but there was no one to back him up, and then he mysteriously left to 'tend the wounded', and Kitty stopped phasing him when she got to his thighs. Darwin could have pulled something out if the writers wanted to, but he BFRed himself.

I mean, who else did he fight? Beast? Wolfsbane? Strong Guy??

Now, the X-men are much more powerful. If I had done the WWH:X-men storyline, I'd have done the Hulk justice. Loeb/Pak would have nothing on me lol.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Does the x-men get the fully powered Juggernaut who was overpowering Hulkie Boy? *Sign* WHY!!!??? why do you like me so much till you want to get a rise outta me!?

TheHulk
We don't, we're simply saying that he fought an X-team that had no powerhouses suited to fighting him, and almost no powersets to counter him. The powersets that DO counter him (Juggernaut, Elixir and Kitty) were defeated by BFR, CIS and PIS respectively. Juggernaut was BFR'ed, Elixir's powers actually worked but there was no one to back him up, and then he mysteriously left to 'tend the wounded', and Kitty stopped phasing him when she got to his thighs. Darwin could have pulled something out if the writers wanted to, but he BFRed himself.

I mean, who else did he fight? Beast? Wolfsbane? Strong Guy??

Now, the X-men are much more powerful. If I had done the WWH:X-men storyline, I'd have done the Hulk justice. Loeb/Pak would have nothing on me lol. PIS and CIS excuse....dude their was no excuse

DarkSaint85
PIS and CIS excuse....dude their was no excuse

So explain why Elixir, who managed to stop Hulk's healing factor, left the battle. He didn't get tired out from the battle.

Explain why Kitty didn't keep going. She didn't get tired from the effort.

Mshinu
*Sign* WHY!!!??? why do you like me so much till you want to get a rise outta me!?

It is a valid question, why the drama?

TheHulk
So explain why Elixir, who managed to stop Hulk's healing factor, left the battle. He didn't get tired out from the battle.

Explain why Kitty didn't keep going. She didn't get tired from the effort. You really expect him do do the same thing over and over,Hulk was clearly overpowering them so either way he would have caught Elixir on his tracks,Kitty what else is she gonna do plus the other x-men roster showed up by then, Greg Pak clearly wanted everyone to be involved and ALL OF THEM and each of them had one shot at the Hulk and failed....

TheHulk
It is a valid question, why the drama? The Hell i have to listen to you...YOU ARE A HULK HATER...there is no need for ANYONE to listen to Bias talk

DarkSaint85
You really expect him do do the same thing over and over,

That's....kinda his power. What else would he do?

Yes, but after he had no healing factor, the only one who stepped up to deal damage was X-23. What if Juggy had been there to take advantage of it? Or Namor? What if Storm had been there to fry him with a massive lightning blast?

Phase him into the earth, BFRing him. Phase him in place whilst the world rotates around them, BFRing him into space. BFR him into the Earth whilst his healing factor is shut off, stopping him cold.

Oh yes, now that Wolfsbane is here, Hulk's gonna get whupped...

Where was Iceman? Rachel? Legion? Magneto? Pixie? Magik? Hope?

Mshinu
The Hell i have to listen to you...YOU ARE A HULK HATER...there is no need for ANYONE to listen to Bias talk

We can`t all be gamma diciples you know... so is Juggy with full power in the match or not? A yes or no will do.

DarkSaint85
We can`t all be gamma diciples you know... so is Juggy with full power in the match or not? A yes or no will do.

Don't forget, BFR is off this time...

TheHulk
Ohhh I get ya, so its not actually the being we saw during Hulk vs Dracula.....but rather, the entity inside him that's now rampaging?

Yeah, X-men die if the hyperbole is true. No feats yet (obviously), but based off his descriptions, he wins. cool

TheHulk
We can`t all be gamma diciples you know... so is Juggy with full power in the match or not? A yes or no will do. His not in the X-Men Roster of course he is not in this fight....

TheHulk
That's....kinda his power. What else would he do?

Yes, but after he had no healing factor, the only one who stepped up to deal damage was X-23. What if Juggy had been there to take advantage of it? Or Namor? What if Storm had been there to fry him with a massive lightning blast?

Phase him into the earth, BFRing him. Phase him in place whilst the world rotates around them, BFRing him into space. BFR him into the Earth whilst his healing factor is shut off, stopping him cold.

Oh yes, now that Wolfsbane is here, Hulk's gonna get whupped...

Where was Iceman? Rachel? Legion? Magneto? Pixie? Magik? Hope?

ugh you have no idea what i was saying obviously.... sad

DarkSaint85
His not in the X-Men Roster of course he is not in this fight....

So...its not really a rematch? At the time, he WAS part of the X-roster, Excalibur. Or are you not including the various other X-teams?

TheHulk
So...its not really a rematch? At the time, he WAS part of the X-roster, Exaclibur. Or are you not including the various other X-teams? First things first it's incredible how both of us are debating until this thread goes 3 pages,anyway I said anyone who was in the fight in WWH vs X-Men are in this fight ONLY Those who are X-Men...

Mshinu
First things first it's incredible how both of us are debating until this thread goes 3 pages,anyway I said anyone who was in the fight in WWH vs X-Men are in this fight ONLY Those who are X-Men...

How does that exclude Cain confused Do you mean they have to be on the current team/s?

TheHulk
How does that exclude Cain confused Do you mean they have to be on the current team/s?

1)THE X-MEN WHO FOUGHT WWH ARE IN THIS FIGHT NOT THE CURRENT JUST THE ONES WHO FOUGHT WWH BACK IN 2007

2)^ONLY TO THOSE WHO WERE X-MEN IN THE WWH VS X-MEN SO NO JUGGERNAUT!!! mad

DarkSaint85
But Excalibur ARE X-men, just that they're located in the UK....

Mshinu
So.. of the xmen, the xmen who are xmen are in the fight but the xmen who are not xmen are not.. makes perfect sense sense.

I sometimes find Hulk logic rather hard to follow.

1)THE X-MEN WHO FOUGHT WWH ARE IN THIS FIGHT NOT THE CURRENT JUST THE ONES WHO FOUGHT WWH BACK IN 2007
2)^ONLY TO THOSE WHO WERE X-MEN IN THE WWH VS X-MEN SO NO JUGGERNAUT!!! mad

gogogadgetgo
What if Kitty phased WWH down to his neck with only his head exposed and then Elixer does his thing and cancels WWH's healing factor. Then Colossus soccer kicks WWH's head as hard as he can. Would that kill WWH?

Serious question.

DarkSaint85
Lol it'll prob just be easier to just name them:

The New X-Men

Dust
Elixer
Hellion
Mercury
Rockslide
Surge
X-23

The X-Men

Beast
Colossus
Cyclops
Darwin
Emma Frost
Hepzibah
Lockheed
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Warpath
Wolverine

There. No X-factor, no Excalibur, just X-men...New, Uncanny and Astonishing.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
What if Kitty phased WWH down to his neck with only his head exposed and then Elixer does his thing and cancels WWH's healing factor. Then Colossus soccer kicks WWH's head as hard as he can. Would that kill WWH?

Serious question.

I would argue that that would work. Then we would have 20+pages of arguing that Piotr has no kicking feats on panel, and its all hype etc.....

TheHulk
But Excalibur ARE X-men, just that they're located in the UK.... Not Technically since they have been described as a spin-off of The X-Men.....

TheHulk

Serious question. SHe has to be real quick and elixer but yeah that will work but of course hulk can still break free fast too.

TheHulk
The ones who fought WWH in WWH vs X-men plain and simple

DarkSaint85
SHe has to be real quick and elixer but yeah that will work but of course hulk can still break free fast too.

Not if Kitty is continually phasing him he can't - right up until Colossus' foot connects with his head. Then she takes her hand off, Elixir puts his hand on, and Colossus' foot hits him.

Mshinu
Not if Kitty is continually phasing him he can't - right up until Colossus' foot connects with his head. Then she takes her hand off, Elixir puts his hand on, and Colossus' foot hits him.

http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/media/Q-Kick_head_off

TheHulk
Not if Kitty is continually phasing him he can't - right up until Colossus' foot connects with his head. Then she takes her hand off, Elixir puts his hand on, and Colossus' foot hits him. Honestly that does not sound logical

gogogadgetgo

Yeah, I was thinking along this lines. Kitty phases him into the ground while colossus closes in. Then once only Hulk's head is above ground Elixer hold's Hulk's head and Colossus either kicks or punches Hulk as hard as he can.

Hulk has massive damage soak due to his healing factor. But without it, Colossus was shown to be strong enough to get past Hulk's durability.

I see this tactic working at least once. The X-Men may not be that powerful (not counting the latest incarnation of course), but with their variety of powers which they can use in combination against more powerful enemies, they should be a force to be recon with. Too bad they're never written like that.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I was thinking along this lines. Kitty phases him into the ground while colossus closes in. Then once only Hulk's head is above ground Elixer hold's Hulk's head and Colossus either kicks or punches Hulk as hard as he can.

Hulk has massive damage soak due to his healing factor. But without it, Colossus was shown to be strong enough to get past Hulk's durability.

I see this tactic working at least once. The X-Men may not be that powerful (not counting the latest incarnation of course), but with their variety of powers which they can use in combination against more powerful enemies, they should be a force to be recon with. Too bad they're never written like that.

True, lol I wrote up a few plans for the current X-men to take WWH if they ever met again - it was pretty persuasive I think!

TheHulk
I honestly cant blame people for thinking like this I was once a X-Men Fanboy so I'm not gonna whine...

DarkSaint85
I honestly cant blame people for thinking like this I was once a X-Men Fanboy so I'm not gonna whine...

Its not being a fanboy. You asked for ideas, he gave them, you cna't really complain....

TheHulk
Its not being a fanboy. You asked for ideas, he gave them, you cna't really complain.... I'm not saying his fanboy I jus know why you and him thinks that way and plus have u ever been in comicvine cause their site members are lauching a invasion on KMC...

gogogadgetgo
I'm not saying his fanboy I jus know why you and him thinks that way and plus have u ever been in comicvine cause their site members are lauching a invasion on KMC...

Nope, too lazy to look at other forums and stuff. And I dont really care.

On topic. Here's another idea. Cyclops optic blast is supposedly concussive force and not some heat vision laser shit.

Since his optic blast is more like a physical hit, a full power optic blast with a rising angle, say 30-45 degrees, with Cyclops crouching should send Hulk flying. Horizontally, Hulk could walk through it by anchoring his feet down, but an upward blast should send him up into the sky. It wont kill Hulk, but BFR should do the trick.

Seriously, the way the X-Men took on WWH and Amp Jugs is retarded.

DarkSaint85
Nope, too lazy to look at other forums and stuff. And I dont really care.

On topic. Here's another idea. Cyclops optic blast is supposedly concussive force and not some heat vision laser shit.

Since his optic blast is more like a physical hit, a full power optic blast with a rising angle, say 30-45 degrees, with Cyclops crouching should send Hulk flying. Horizontally, Hulk could walk through it by anchoring his feet down, but an upward blast should send him up into the sky. It wont kill Hulk, but BFR should do the trick.

Seriously, the way the X-Men took on WWH and Amp Jugs is retarded.

By that methodology, Storm with a Tornado could also BFR him lol...hmmm

TheHulk
I seriously think Hulk Thunderclapping with scatter the tornado I mean he created the worlds biggest hurricane with a single thunder I'm not saying Storm cant do that either

gogogadgetgo
I seriously think Hulk Thunderclapping with scatter the tornado I mean he created the worlds biggest hurricane with a single thunder I'm not saying Storm cant do that either

I have no doubt that WWH would thunderclap the tornado away, but Storm's winds would be enough to lift hulk a few feet off the ground. Then Cyclops BFRs WWH with an optic blast.

Aside from Elixer canceling Hulk's healing factor and Colossus and or Wolverine trying to kill Hulk, that team of X-Men didnt really have the firepower to take out WWH. BFR would be their best bet. Which I believe they could do.

Edit: The current X-men on the otherhand , IMO do have the firepower to actually take WWH on and win.

TheHulk
I have no doubt that WWH would thunderclap the tornado away, but Storm's winds would be enough to lift hulk a few feet off the ground. Then Cyclops BFRs WWH with an optic blast.

Aside from Elixer canceling Hulk's healing factor and Colossus and or Wolverine trying to kill Hulk, that team of X-Men didnt really have the firepower to take out WWH. BFR would be their best bet. Which I believe they could do.

Edit: The current X-men on the otherhand , IMO do have the firepower to actually take WWH on and win. Elixir already tried and managed to take away his HF for only a few panels

DarkSaint85
Elixir already tried and managed to take away his HF for only a few panels

Enough time for someone to snap his neck.

TheHulk
Enough time for someone to snap his neck. And hulk heals again and thinks "okay enough I'll end this quickly this time" Hulk Thuderclaps as hard as he can(might destroy the country) and than beats the rest of the survivors

TheHulk
Ahh The Memories of debating Hulk vs X-Men With DarkSaint85 big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.