Wonder Woman vs Nimrod...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

zopzop
If it wasn't for that lasso, I believe he'd own that @$$. But with the lasso and her speed, she's fast enough to snare him to win every time she attempts it. WW for the vast majority.

Q99
Diana for the win. I think her magic weapons like tiara and so on won't be easy to adapt to.

Originally posted by zopzop
If it wasn't for that lasso, I believe he'd own that @$$. But with the lasso and her speed, she's fast enough to snare him to win every time she attempts it. WW for the vast majority.

Also her lightning-bracers are pretty good. She used them to turn an Ivo-made android to dust.

zopzop
Originally posted by Q99
Also her lightning-bracers are pretty good. She used them to turn an Ivo-made android to dust.

Nimrod would just reform. IMHO, it's her lasso and excellent battle reflexes/speed that win this.

Q99
Originally posted by zopzop
Nimrod would just reform.

From a pile of ash?

zopzop
Originally posted by Q99
From a pile of ash?

Yup. In his bio and on panel (issue escapes me), it says he has complete control of his form down to the molecular level. He's reforming.

Q99
There's a difference between being able to completely control one's molecules when one is intact, and when one's molecule control stuff is all destroyed.

zopzop
Originally posted by Q99
There's a difference between being able to completely control one's molecules when one is intact, and when one's molecule control stuff is all destroyed.

He will reform. I'm trying to find that scan where he was reduced to smoldering rubble and he tped himself away and reformed. There are other instances too but I don't have the issue numbers on hand.

Q99
If so, then yea, guess she can't kill him. Though restraint or temporary victory is possible.

zopzop
Originally posted by Q99
If so, then yea, guess she can't kill him. Though restraint or temporary victory is possible.

I didn't even know the Lightening attack she can use with her Bracers was that powerful. If she really can reduce him to dust, even if he does reform, it's still a forum win in her favor. So I guess with or without the Lasso, WW takes this.

Prep-Man
Is this current ww? She probably loses. Pre relaunch, she wins.

And I'd like to see the scan of Nimrod coming back from ash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.