Hulk vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
No HF for either. This is WWH. Who kills the other first?

TheHulk
No HF??? Hmm If Hulk did manage to get his hands on Wolverine do if gr does the same and starts smashing, I say Hulk Win, but if he does not catch Wolvy than its over so i say can't choose

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Um...welll...damn.

I think I'd give WWH a majority over Wolverine, like 6 or 7/10 split.

WWH wins if he can block Wolverine going for his sweet meats and brains and can pound him down fast enough.

But Wolverine wins if he gets in a quick and good shot.

Both are likely to happen and have more or less happened whenever those two dance, but I still see Hulk with majority because of his size and durability even sans Healing factor.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Um...welll...damn.

I think I'd give WWH a majority over Wolverine, like 6 or 7/10 split.

WWH wins if he can block Wolverine going for his sweet meats and brains and can pound him down fast enough.

But Wolverine wins if he gets in a quick and good shot.

Both are likely to happen and have more or less happened whenever those two dance, but I still see Hulk with majority because of his size and durability even sans Healing factor. thumb up

McNasty996
Hulk, a thunder clap ends it 10/10

bbrem123
yea hulk doesnt need to get his hands on him to win this...thunderclap for the win

ozz81
hulk easy

DarkSaint85
WWH beats him like he did in......WWH. Except this time he uses one punch.

python99
No healing factor? Hulk wins 90% of the time.
People are forgetting that even without a healing factor , Hulk is still alot harder to injure than Wolverine.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by python99
No healing factor? Hulk wins 90% of the time.
People are forgetting that even without a healing factor , Hulk is still alot harder to injure than Wolverine.

Who exactly is forgetting?

Everyone here so far either gave Hulk a 10/10 or a 6-7/10. No one has said Wolverine wins, gets a split or even a majority.

Enzeru
Who exactly is forgetting?

Everyone here so far either gave Hulk a 10/10 or a 6-7/10. No one has said Wolverine wins, gets a split or even a majority.

Maybe he said it because a thread like this was created in the first place.
WW Hulk could stomp the ground, cause an earthquake and Wolverine would die between the rock debris.
He could stay at distance and keep throwing trees, cars and so on on him.

No matter how skilled Wolverine is, it's a clear spite against him, since he does not have the strenght to keep up with Hulk.

bbrem123
haha wolverine using his claws alone will suck for him since he cant regenerate from the damage of them coming out

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by bbrem123
haha wolverine using his claws alone will suck for him since he cant regenerate from the damage of them coming out

Or adamantium poisoning.....

The Sorrow
Still Hulk.

If anything removing the healing factors would be worse for Wolverine.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Or adamantium poisoning.....

Yes, because it's not like Wolverine hasn't operated near peak levels for months without his healing factor before.

Come on, Wolverine may not win more than a few slim encounters in this but don't sell him as completely useless without his healing factor and that he would die from just the sniffles.

OneDumbG0
Wolverine dies from adamantium poisoning. Hulk laffs.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Wolverine dies from adamantium poisoning. Hulk laffs.

So the fight takes months and they're both just sitting there the whole time?

I knew they were secretly buds, but man that's got to be one good case of beer they're splitting.

godking
Only one realistic outcome

Hulk ends this with one thunderclap

DarkSaint85
Yes, because it's not like Wolverine hasn't operated near peak levels for months without his healing factor before.

Did I....say anything about that?

Please, enlighten me and point out the post I made where I said he was useless without his healing factor? All I said was that he won't be able to heal from his adamantium poisoning - are you disagreeing with this??????

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Did I....say anything about that?

Please, enlighten me and point out the post I made where I said he was useless without his healing factor? All I said was that he won't be able to heal from his adamantium poisoning - are you disagreeing with this??????

You, Bbrem and ODG's posts come off as if you three believe that the adamantium poison would onset immediately and that it would be attacking Wolverine's body quickly and sufficiently enough to change his performance in the fight or that Wolverine popping his claws without a healing factor would negatively impact him to a sufficient degree.

DarkSaint85
You, Bbrem and ODG's posts come off as if you three believe that the adamantium poison would onset immediately and that it would be attacking Wolverine's body quickly and sufficiently enough to change his performance in the fight or that Wolverine popping his claws without a healing factor would negatively impact him to a sufficient degree.

Meh, I just added it in as a side effect. The main danger is the Hulk's fist slamming into his face.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Meh, I just added it in as a side effect. The main danger is the Hulk's fist slamming into his face.

Most definitely. Which is why I give Hulk a healthy majority. But I don't rule out Logan's skill, speed or him getting in a lucky shot.

The_JayMo
I think the question in itself is flawed. HF is Wolverine's main super power. It's like saying "Who would win a fight between me and Cyclops if Cyclops can't open his eyes?". Of course Hulk wins if Wolvie can't heal, that's the whole point of having a healing factor. Also has anyone thought of what happens if Wolverine goes Berserker Rage?

(I am aware this thread is old, found it on Google)

Cogito
Originally posted by The_JayMo
I think the question in itself is flawed. HF is Wolverine's main super power. It's like saying "Who would win a fight between me and Cyclops if Cyclops can't open his eyes?". Of course Hulk wins if Wolvie can't heal, that's the whole point of having a healing factor. Also has anyone thought of what happens if Wolverine goes Berserker Rage?

Nothing wrong with bumping on old thread.

In this case though, Wolverine's HF is not as important as the claws. Without the HF, his only chance of winning is Hulk being stupid and allowing a lucky decapitation or something to that effect. Without his claws though, he would have absolutely no way to ever hurt the Hulk (short of reverting to Banner).

Anyways, Hulk 9.999/10

Naija boy
Hulk wins easy with a thunderclap

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Cogito
Without his claws though, he would have absolutely no way to ever hurt the Hulk (short of reverting to Banner).

O rly?

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5798/wolverine14527gp8.jpg

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

Silent Master
Originally posted by The_JayMo

1) Cyclops would win 10/10

2) Hulk wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.