Mr.Freeze VS Captain America (movie version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aliens_predator
Captain America (without shield) vs Mr.Freeze.. in a battle in the movie version.. Who wins?

(Captain America movie 2011, and Mr.Freeze movie 1997 Batman & Robin)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hvBsDbuV_Ng/S1YXZQm-0PI/AAAAAAAABbk/Qb7Zebq5w5g/s320/BatmanRobinMrFreeze.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcQZc88pJWmFZV5lfcU7I6bsRy4cFA8U5EtIBfy5
Sq-MDBSz5E4JDg&t=1

Existere
haermm

aliens_predator
Originally posted by Existere
haermm

I could not edit .. no matters.. smile

SamZED
Mister FEeEaAaaaAAAUz wins via winter puns.

Jilloz

Mshinu
"Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom"

BPFZZZZ! *Deepfreezes Cap*

"Cool party! HAHAHAHA!"

aliens_predator
Originally posted by Mshinu
"Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom"

BPFZZZZ! *Deepfreezes Cap*

"Cool party! HAHAHAHA!"

No no .. seriously .. really you think, who would win? smile

JakeTheBank
All lulz aside, Freeze should win.

aliens_predator
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
All lulz aside, Freeze should win.

Why?

JakeTheBank
Because he's going to tag him with his freeze cannon sooner or later.

vince_slice
Ice to meet you.

aliens_predator
Because he's going to tag him with his freeze cannon sooner or later.

But Mr.Freeze could not freezing to Batman.. and Captain is more faster and stronger than Batman

JakeTheBank
There was usually people in the way and context. Batman had the sense to know he couldn't straight up beat Freeze.

And without his shield, Cap has no way to put down Freeze. His side arm is useless as Freeze is bullet proof.

cdtm
Ice is Caps weakness.

Stopped him for decades, after all.

aliens_predator
There was usually people in the way and context. Batman had the sense to know he couldn't straight up beat Freeze.

And without his shield, Cap has no way to put down Freeze. His side arm is useless as Freeze is bullet proof.

In the movie, he broke the screen of the submarine while underwater... that requires a lot of force since momentum is practically slowed down while under water.

the armor of Mr.Freeze... It's only bulletproof... but it's not kinetic energy proof. If Captain could break the screen of a bugroth, submarine or whatever it is in the movie then there would be no problem cracking up that armor.

Actually Captain America without his shield is as good as without his shield. He has peak human strength (lifting 500 kg), peak human speed (48 km/hr). Can fight for a very long time due to his body expelling excess fatigue toxins. Also, I don't think Freeze could get a close shot at Cap because of his nigh superhuman reflexes.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by aliens_predator
In the movie, he broke the screen of the submarine while underwater... that requires a lot of force since momentum is practically slowed down while under water.

the armor of Mr.Freeze... It's only bulletproof... but it's not kinetic energy proof. If Captain could break the screen of a bugroth, submarine or whatever it is in the movie then there would be no problem cracking up that armor.

Actually Captain America without his shield is as good as without his shield. He has peak human strength (lifting 500 kg), peak human speed (48 km/hr). Can fight for a very long time due to his body expelling excess fatigue toxins. Also, I don't think Freeze could get a close shot at Cap because of his nigh superhuman reflexes.
agreed dude!

Existere
Actually Captain America without his shield is as good as without his shield. This much we definitely agree on.

Mshinu
No no .. seriously .. really you think, who would win? smile

Featureless envivorment Freeze puts Cap on ice before he can get close. Continious beam and all, flamethrowers were giving Cap trouble too as I recall. Up close Cap can punch hard enough to damage the suit, but it is still far from easy to win this. The odds are not in Cap`s favor at all in this one.

Comic versions would be different.

aliens_predator
Featureless envivorment Freeze puts Cap on ice before he can get close. Continious beam and all, flamethrowers were giving Cap trouble too as I recall. Up close Cap can punch hard enough to damage the suit, but it is still far from easy to win this. The odds are not in Cap`s favor at all in this one.

Comic versions would be different.

not true .. in the film, Cap has avoided gunshots laser .. the flamethrower is slow .. the soldiers approached slowly and Cap not move.. Cap stood in one place

the shots of Mr.Freeze are not faster than laser gunshots

you can see the movie again..

http://projectionsmovieblog.com/files/2011/09/Capt.Amer_1.jpg

Mshinu
not true .. in the film, Cap has avoided gunshots laser .. the flamethrower is slow .. the soldiers approached slowly and Cap not move.. Cap stood in one place

the shots of Mr.Freeze are not faster than laser gunshots

Flamethrowers aside, do you really think Cap will be able to run up to Freeze, who fires a continious beam, in an open space from 500m away - without being tagged? Because I don`t. He took out Robin easily enough.

Lord Feron
Flamethrowers aside, do you really think Cap will be able to run up to Freeze, who fires a continious beam, in an open space from 500m away - without being tagged? Because I don`t. He took out Robin easily enough.

my memory of the batman movie was kinda bad. But Steve was retarded fast in the movie on foot. Robin from what I remember is not nearly as fast or physically impressive as steve (not even close).

Remember when steve chased the hydra agent in the car bare footed, leaping over cars and running at ridiculous speeds.

The dude can easily react to bullets at close range.

I think it's enough to get close to Mr. freeze.

Mshinu
Even if Steve is running at 48km/hr in a straight line it will take well over half a minute to reach Freeze. The cold ray has a very long range (shown when Freeze used it to slow his fall (from THA ICAH COOLD OF SPAACEEH) and widens the further it travels. Freeze was also shown as very competent with it.

Avoiding getting deep frozen will be very hard in an open envivorment. If you think Cap can pull it off I will agree to disagree. He had some nice dodging in the movis sure but not on the level you would need to pull anythingwhere near a majority here. IMO.

aliens_predator

No

Robin tried to grab the crystal in the air, and Mr.Freeze take advantage, neglect and freeze .. that was an element surprise ..

Mr.Freeze never froze to Batman..

Mr.Freeze can shoot continuously, but can not deflect the direction so fast .. the ice is dispersed in air, similar to a flamethrower..

you can see the movie again

http://www.vfxhq.com/zarchive/1997/batman4/br-wds4.jpg

Mshinu
you can see the movie again

No thanks, watching arnold-freeze a second time for the laughs was enough. A third time would require more booze than I am prepared to drink right now.

aliens_predator
No thanks, watching arnold-freeze a second time for the laughs was enough. A third time would require more booze than I am prepared to drink right now.

I guess now if we agree on the Advantage of Cap In This .. right?

Mr.Freeze never try to freeze Batman, because it could easily avoid it .. Mr.Freeze always froze ordinary civilians, awkward and slow .. Mr.Freeze need the element surprise to freeze Batman .. just like could freeze to Robin .. Cap is physically superior to Batman in all respects.. Batman could beat to Mr.Freeze (1 vs 1) .. then, Cap would break to Mr.Freeze

Mshinu
I guess now if we agree on the Advantage of Cap In This .. right?

Nah, Cap gets PUT IN THA COOLAH. Feel free to disagree. stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Mshinu, i'm reading all your movie quotes in the arnold voice and it's making me remember how horrible that movie was. lol

Silent Master
Re the Flamethrowers, Cap being caught was part of his plan....he was acting as a distraction so that the rest of the team could get into position

aliens_predator
Originally posted by Silent Master
Re the Flamethrowers, Cap being caught was part of his plan....he was acting as a distraction so that the rest of the team could get into position

You're right .. thumb up

I knew that Cap had something in mind .. was very strange to do nothing, just standing without moving .. That seemed very strange to me .. I have not seen the movie yet, just saw the trailer and read the story of the movie .. but I will buy it to see it on DVD .. stick out tongue

I would like to give credit to Mr.Freeze.. I can not see way.. embarrasment Mr.Freeze could win only with the element surprise .. is the only way ..

I think Mr.Freeze is at a disadvantage against Cap, in any version .. Comics, Movies, Cartoons, Videogames .. in any version..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.