Nul vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,Battlefield Is In A Rocky Mountain.

WWH can't go WB Mode

Enzeru
I would personally give it to Nul. He didn't really have to face that many various opponents as WW Hulk did, but Nul was also never really hurt badly. Dracula und his goons were chanceless, that's pretty much clear and nothing special, but they had to trick Hulk into reverting back, while in an earlier fight Thor only managed to BFR Hulk with a godblast, but that still didn't really knock him out and it looked like he was perfectly fine.

WW Hulk got hurt by few of the mutants. It was nothing special, but they did some damage. And in the end he had some serious problems with an unstable Sentry, who should be weaker then Thor.

I'm not downgrading WW Hulk right now, I'm just saying that Nul was probably a stronger version, but I'm curious how the others will respond.

My opinion is: WB Hulk > War Hulk > Nul Hulk > WW Hulk > other versions.

Mshinu
Nul shows Hulkie Boy what rage really is. Nul smash emo green manchild.

carver9
WWH wins 8/10

carver9
Originally posted by Enzeru
I would personally give it to Nul. He didn't really have to face that many various opponents as WW Hulk did, but Nul was also never really hurt badly. Dracula und his goons were chanceless, that's pretty much clear and nothing special, but they had to trick Hulk into reverting back, while in an earlier fight Thor only managed to BFR Hulk with a godblast, but that still didn't really knock him out and it looked like he was perfectly fine.

WW Hulk got hurt by few of the mutants. It was nothing special, but they did some damage. And in the end he had some serious problems with an unstable Sentry, who should be weaker then Thor.

I'm not downgrading WW Hulk right now, I'm just saying that Nul was probably a stronger version, but I'm curious how the others will respond.

My opinion is: WB Hulk > War Hulk > Nul Hulk > WW Hulk > other versions.

Spiderwoman worked Nul and damaged him pretty badly as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And Captain America damaged Green Scar.

Shit happens, especially when it's a writer like Bendis. For the record, it was pretty clear they didn't stand a chance in a direct fight against Nul IIRC.

Imo, Worthy Hulk would win unless Hulk goes World Breaker. I'd wager Nul on his own would be a handful for the Hulk.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderwoman worked Nul and damaged him pretty badly as well. No, she didn't.

The Sorrow
Just basing is off Hulk's dialogue in the Defender's issue they are apparently equal.

Enzeru
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Just basing is off Hulk's dialogue in the Defender's issue they are apparently equal.

Hulk should be the most relialable source, since he was the one who was possesed by Nul and so on, but it actually doesn't make sense, since the Asgardian gods were supposed to make the Hammer-hosts more powerful, or didn't they?

It's confusing me a little bit.

Is it the same writer who wrote Nul and the current Hulk who said it? And is this Hulk still Banner-free? And is a Banner-free Hulk stronger then the regular Banner-Hulk? Isn't WW Hulk stronger then the current Hulk? And wouldn't that make WW Hulk stronger then Nul Hulk?
What If Hulk was talking about Nul being as strong as him, and not the combination of them both being as strong as himself?

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Enzeru
Hulk should be the most relialable source, since he was the one who was possesed by Nul and so on, but it actually doesn't make sense, since the Asgardian gods were supposed to make the Hammer-hosts more powerful, or didn't they?

It's confusing me a little bit.

Is it the same writer who wrote Nul and the current Hulk who said it? And is this Hulk still Banner-free? And is a Banner-free Hulk stronger then the regular Banner-Hulk? Isn't WW Hulk stronger then the current Hulk? And wouldn't that make WW Hulk stronger then Nul Hulk?
What If Hulk was talking about Nul being as strong as him, and not the combination of them both being as strong as himself?
Matt Fraction was the writer of Fear Itself but not the current or previous Hulk book. It's impossible to say imo, Hulk said Nul was his rage manifested which would essentially be.. Hulk. The line "Hulk's Hulk" also points to this. The extent of Nuls powers is unknown other than what Hulk did in Fear Itself, we shall hopefully see as the story plays out but he should be roughly as powerful as Hulk was during WWH.

Caliuga
Fear Itself was freaking horrible.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderwoman worked Nul and damaged him pretty badly as well. She stunned him briefly you really are reaching. I think Nuls is atleast = WWh without remorse or morality he would gut Hulk imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.