Sentry vs Lord Marvell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins ?

Enzeru
What do you think?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enzeru
What do you think? Il give my opinion later.

Who wins?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
What do you think?

That you'll say Sentry?

Not saying it's right or wrong, just saying that's who you'll most likely say wins it.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
That you'll say Sentry?

Not saying it's right or wrong, just saying that's who you'll most likely say wins it.

No not really, but it depends on the Sentry version if it would be a fight or not.

I think I made pretty much clear that I personally and honestly believe that a stable Sentry would be a match for the Annihilators, so Lord Mar-Vell's trashing of Silver Surfer and Nova didn't impress me that much.

However, if it's Bendis out-of-character Sentry, then Lord Mar-Vell will have the upper hand, because of his cosmic awareness. He will find out what Sentry's weakness is, cast an illusion of the Void and Sentry fly away as fast as he can: BFR.

Bouboumaster
Lord Mar-Vell would absolutly destroy Sentry, 10/10.

If Surfer can't do jack shit to him, what kind of chance does Sentry has here?

abhilegend
^Enzeru's "stable sentry" destroyes marvell 10/10. You have to admit guy's consistent, nothing impresses him except sentry's second mini. After that it was "bendis-sentry" who tainted the memory of the true sentry.

Enzeru
^ That was weak.

abhilegend
So tell me enzeru who can defeat "stable sentry" and what level you would put him trans, skyfather, elder god, cube entity, galactus level or abstract?

Nihilist
Could Sentry potentially kill all the Annihilators in 1 shot like Marvell almost did ?

Enzeru
Originally posted by abhilegend
So tell me enzeru who can defeat "stable sentry" and what level you would put him trans, skyfather, elder god, cube entity, galactus level or abstract?

What does that matter?

Because of the inverted commas, you are already trolling, because you do not understand the basic concept of the Sentry character:
Imagine me coming along and trying to teach you about Superman. What would you think about that? It's basically the exact same thing right now.

You claimed yesterday, that you know more about Superman than everyone on Comicvine and here and so on combined. If you say so, it may be possible. Maybe you have an fetish for the character, I'm totally fine with that and I would probably respect your opinion in the end, if you consider yourself the Superman expert.

But the same applies for the Sentry and me. You claimed that you read everything with the Sentry in. I did that too, but I also made sure, that I basically know EVERYTHING about him, about every single appearance he ever had. I didn't only read about it, I thought about it and I know the character. All the people on Comicvine, CBR, Killermovies and so on don't know more about the Sentry than I do.

I am a Sentry fan, basically a fanboy, if you want to say so, but I'm still not a stupid, unrealistic person. I wouldn't put him above The One Above All and make him basically solo Marvel, DC and Imagine simoultaneously, but you're trying to make it look that way, simply because out of unexplainable grief.

Maybe you just hate me. I couldn't care less. Maybe you hate the entire Sentry character, because he was written very weird, from time to time. I could also care less. You lowball him, because you hate him and in the end, you don't know him. You never thought about the character, you never studied him. You maybe did it with Superman, but I did it with the Sentry and in the end, I know more about him then you do.

You can try to make a fool out of me for as long as you want, I will never give a damn, since you will always be acting out of biasm against the Sentry and his fans.

Once again. I'm not a raindrop - I don't worship Storm and put her above Galactus, because other raindrops believe she has the potential to become an Omega Level mutant.

I like the Sentry and I'm looking forward to the day of his return.
I acknowledge his powerlevel, which is vast, far beyond regular power houses, since that's how the character was created.
Jenkins decided that and he brought it into the Marvel Universe. He also brought in the mental problems of the character, which decreased Sentry's powerlevel.

I could show you sooo many proofs and try to convince you, that his powerlevel scales with his mental stability, yet you will never even bother to look at the scans and read the explanations, since your biasm will not disappear.

Comic readers who want to debate forum-fights have an opinion. They look at the names of the characters in the OP and they instantly know who they want to win. They enter the thread and write down their opinion and if someone tries to convince them otherwise, they deny simply everything and you're one of such people, narrow-minded and unable to accept new input. That is your problem.

My opinion is still that a stable Sentry ... where his power level would increase to a degree where he would be a planet buster, while vastly holding back - and also have so much more under his dispossal because of the matter manipulation, like: regeneration, healing, uber strenght, speed, durability, energy manipulation, emission and absorbtion, telepathy, empathy, teleportation, matter manipulation, invisibility, intangibility, super senses and so on ... would be a unstoppable character if written propperly, who would take down the Annihilators down, by taking out the weakest links without any real problems and then overpower Silver Surfer in the end too, because of his superior strenght and durability, which he showcased in his fights against Thor.

If you managed to read through all of this, then try to remember something: I already told you once, that you should simply let it be and that I will gladly admit everything you want, just to get rid of you, since you're acting like a child and talking to you it's like talking to a wall.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Could Sentry potentially kill all the Annihilators in 1 shot like Marvell almost did ?

I already asked you: What do you think?

Everyone has his opinion, and if you have doubts, why did you create the thread in the first place? For me to come in, to say that Sentry stomps and then to trollo-lolol around?

Nihilist
Either answer what i asked(even though not aimed at you) or stfu b*tching.

zopzop
Lord Mar-vell all the way. If he *Voids out he can start to cause trouble, but Mar-vell still wins.

*Basing this on nothing but What If 200 written by Stan the Man himself, so it's just speculation. He saw the Void as surpassing any power on Earth (that included Thor by the way) and towards the end, he was seen tearing the planet apart (he'd grown to giant size too). The Watcher of that universe seemed to be next on his list.

Enzeru
Originally posted by zopzop
*Basing this on nothing but What If 200 written by Stan the Man himself, so it's just speculation. He saw the Void as surpassing any power on Earth (that included Thor by the way) and towards the end, he was seen tearing the planet apart (he'd grown to giant size too). The Watcher of that universe seemed to be next on his list.

The What If is what I often have in mind, when it comes to Sentry being in full control of his powers, where he was easily cutting through Thor.
But it's still not like it's something hugely impressive, since he already had good showings in canon comics, for example in the fight against Photon's, where they were releasing attacks on a planetary scale, while holding back. Basically something the Void was also doing in the end of the What If.

There are people who say that What If should be a canon What If, because Uatu was talking with the Watcher of the other reality and acknowledged basically everything what happened there and knew that something like that could have happened in his reality too, if Sentry was in control of his powers and still lost the control in the end.

Other What Ifs shown Sentry also demolish Thor, before getting his neck snapped and that was the exact same case in canon comics. During Siege and before.

Either answer what i asked(even though not aimed at you) or stfu b*tching.

Internet tough guy, huh?

JakeTheBank
Mar-Vell.

Nihilist

Internet tough guy, huh? Nah just fed up with your bs, either say how he wins or loses its not that hard a concept tp grasp.

bbrem123
i love how everybody gets so upset with the sentry character...very entertaining

JakeTheBank
The character isn't the problem. He was, imho, incredibly contrived and ill-conceived at best, and at worst, the very definition of what people would call a "Gary Stu", but the character in of itself, while far from being liked by myself and others, isn't really what sparks the heated debates.

Enzeru
Nah just fed up with your bs, either say how he wins or loses its not that hard a concept tp grasp.

Judging by your other posts you are an Internet-Tough-Guy. However.
There are two ways the fight can go:

1. Lord Mar-Vell is facing a Sentry, who is in a weak condition and has few doubts. He wouldn't go instantly down, but Lord Mar-Vell would have the upper hand for sure, since I see him having a greater energy output by will. He will bring the Sentry out of concept, harm him badly, but that would just call out the Void and then Lord Mar-Vell would have some serious problems.

I don't see him winning against someone with the ability to tank more damage then Lord Mar-Vell can dish out. Additionally to that there is the high level matter manipulation, powerful empathy and other gimmicks like that.
I see the Void one-shotting Nova and for Nova, he would probably need few more attacks, but Silver Surfer would go down aswell.

2. The other way around would be a sane Sentry, who was more then once capable of defeating the Void, so his powerlevel was even huger then the Voids. Additionally to that he has a much more versatile powerset then Lord Mar-Vell and probably at least the same energy output. They're both planet busters at least (even more without a doubt), but Mar-Vell does not have Sentry's versatility, which would come in a good fight at handy.

Mar-Vell had problems dealing with Thanos and his sheer strenght, while Sentry theoretically has the needed powers to deal with something like that, thanks to his matter manipulation.

I'm also not sure if Lord Mar-Vell's magic would help him a lot, since Dr. Strange already stated that Sentry was always too powerful for black magic / maybe even magic overall, since even classic Dr. Strange was written being unable to defeat the Void during the early years, so they always had to find a different way to get rid of him: mind-wiping.

Yeah, one-shotting Silver Surfer's board with a blast is impressive, but Sentry also destroyed a cosmic weapon. Terrax' axe. While Terrax is nowhere near Silver Surfer's powerlevel, does that automatically go for their cosmic weapons aswell? Is Silver Surfer's board less destroyable then Terrax' axe? I don't know that and would be glad if someone could clear me up.

However, in the end, I see there a difference, because Mar-Vell used an energy blast to destroy the board, while Sentry used sheer strenght to break the cosmic axe, and we all know that Marvel characters mostly tend to have greater energy levels, then strenght levels, so if all the cosmic weapons are equal, I would give that point to the Sentry.

In my explained opinion, Mar-Vell is in disadvantage in this one, but it would be a good fight, since they're both powerful. Sentry would get saved by his versatility. A high durability, nigh-invulnerability combined with regeneration and immortality, energy manipulation and telepathy would just come in handy. I know that Silver Surfer has these abilities too and judging by the feats, he stands above the Sentry without a doubt, but judging by the understandable power level, Sentry is above him. At least in my opinion.

bbrem123
His appearances are so all over the place when it comes to his power. It make debating against and for the character very difficult.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The character isn't the problem. He was, imho, incredibly contrived and ill-conceived at best, and at worst, the very definition of what people would call a "Gary Stu", but the character in of itself, while far from being liked by myself and others, isn't really what sparks the heated debates.

This.

Him and Squirrel Girls are the only two characters I flat out hate.

And I don't mean "the Joker is a complete monster!" hate or "that guy is too much of a goody two shoes" hate. I'm talking flat, disgusted, "how could you ever do this" hate, I'm talking "What Quesada did to Spider-man" hate.

Nihilist
Judging by your other posts you are an Internet-Tough-Guy.Nah, like i said i dont have have time for bullshit like that as ive seen it so many times now its boring.

Good post, but a few things badly wrong.

Enzeru
Good post, but a few things badly wrong.

Well, I'm honestly looking forward to see your opinion, since I see Lord Mar-Vell as someone who has what it takes to also offer the Annihilators a fight, just the way the Sentry would be able to do it, in my opinion.
And if you let Lord Mar-Vell and Sentry clash, then you too will probably have an interesting opinion.

Nihilist
Well, I'm honestly looking forward to see your opinion, since I see Lord Mar-Vell as someone who has what it takes to also offer the Annihilators a fight, just the way the Sentry would be able to do it, in my opinion.
And if you let Lord Mar-Vell and Sentry clash, then you too will probably have an interesting opinion. Marvell would do more than offer the Annihilators a fight, he'd destroy them going by how easily he dealt with Surfer/Nova at once plus his other feats.

bbrem123
Marvell would do more than offer the Annihilators a fight, he'd destroy them going by how easily he dealt with Surfer/Nova at once plus his other feats.

true...then we see thanos treat mar-vell like a little girl...shows how powerful he really is now

and enzeru...how do u think that fight would play out thanos vs sentry...just wondering

cdtm
How is getting pwned by someone who Odin struggled to put down a sign of weakness?

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
How is getting pwned by someone who Odin struggled to put down a sign of weakness?

Struggled?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Struggled?

Struggled. Odin outright claimed he'd never had such a hard time putting someone down (Likely meaning mortals, as he obviously struggled more with elder gods..)

bbrem123
Originally posted by cdtm

wait what?...its not i was just showing how strong thanos is now

Enzeru
Originally posted by bbrem123
and enzeru...how do u think that fight would play out thanos vs sentry...just wondering

Haha! People who are narrow-minded will now have some serious problems with my answer...

(Keep in mind that I'm not talking about the Avatar of Death - Thanos)

Sentry would have in this fight few advantages in terms of defense. Speed and intangibility are the main defenses probably. He can also turn invisible, but I don't know if that would do him any good, since I see Thanos being able to ignore that somehow.

Thanos fears Dr. Doom, yet Dr. Doom had some massive problems with the Sentry in the past. I'm not saying that means much, but even Dr. Doom decided to study Sentry to learn something about him, but even when he was wearing the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Sentry walked through the force fields and took him down.

In their first encounter he walked through the force fields, like they were nothing too.
He went through Reed Richards stasis fields to and Reed was amazed.
So Thanos would probably not be able to soak much of the damage through his shields.
I would say that Sentry is physically a lot stronger then Thanos and as I mentioned it above, their speed difference is huge. Sentry could take the fight up to a speed rate, where Thanos couldn't keep up.

He can't really BFR the Sentry, who could simply teleport back, since he can detect auras. Of course, Thanos should be able to have something against the Aura Detection, since Noah-Varr also had a device for it, but that wouldn't be the way to go, when it comes to actually winning a battle, since BFR is only something for the girls.

But Thanos is a lot smarter then the Sentry. Give him prep time and together with his technology he will find a way to take the Sentry down.
In a random encounter, he would have some serious problems, because of Sentry's speed and and defense advantage.

The best way out for Thanos would be a complete stalemate, since I personally don't see a way for him to take Sentry down, who could simply regenerate, if Thanos would manage to hit / harm him, at least with energy attacks, which Sentry basically never bothered in the past. And if he manages to kill the Sentry, the Sentry returns and the party starts all over.

And I'm not all too sure about telepathy. I'm always saying that Sentry is immune to telepathy, since powerful telepaths already needed his permission to get into his mind. For example Emma Frost, who then built a White Room in his mind and when she tried to enter the White Room again to save the X-Men who were attacked by the Sentry, she needed Xavier's help and with combined efforts they managed to enter that White Room again, where Emma got attacked by the Void and was forced to stay for quite a while in her crystal form to avoid a complete takeover by the Void. I'm not sure if Thanos would be able to penetrate Sentry's mind and what then would happen if he would face the Void.

bbrem123
haha nice post...yea people will have problems with that...not me but i can see it already..."no way sentry has a chance" thanos wins spite

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Fear Doom?

Can someone get me scans of the original statement because I could have sworn Thanos said something more like he keeps an eye on Doom or is cautious of Doom. Not that he fears him.

bbrem123
sentry made classic strange shit his pants...he wins this

Laminator_X
I wouldn't use defeating the Void as a showing for the Sentry, really. When Rob is feeling good about himself, the Void's purpose in their confrontations is to be a terrifying enemy for the Sentry to defeat. The Void is also the way Rob's sub-conscious processes thing things he (ahem) avoids facing through his escapist superhero existence.

OTOH, the Void does bare mention in so far as he illustrated what Rob is capable of when not restrained by things like compassion or his own self-image.

carver9
Sentry.

abhilegend
What does that matter?

Because of the inverted commas, you are already trolling, because you do not understand the basic concept of the Sentry character:
Imagine me coming along and trying to teach you about Superman. What would you think about that? It's basically the exact same thing right now.

You claimed yesterday, that you know more about Superman than everyone on Comicvine and here and so on combined. If you say so, it may be possible. Maybe you have an fetish for the character, I'm totally fine with that and I would probably respect your opinion in the end, if you consider yourself the Superman expert.

But the same applies for the Sentry and me. You claimed that you read everything with the Sentry in. I did that too, but I also made sure, that I basically know EVERYTHING about him, about every single appearance he ever had. I didn't only read about it, I thought about it and I know the character. All the people on Comicvine, CBR, Killermovies and so on don't know more about the Sentry than I do.

I am a Sentry fan, basically a fanboy, if you want to say so, but I'm still not a stupid, unrealistic person. I wouldn't put him above The One Above All and make him basically solo Marvel, DC and Imagine simoultaneously, but you're trying to make it look that way, simply because out of unexplainable grief.

Maybe you just hate me. I couldn't care less. Maybe you hate the entire Sentry character, because he was written very weird, from time to time. I could also care less. You lowball him, because you hate him and in the end, you don't know him. You never thought about the character, you never studied him. You maybe did it with Superman, but I did it with the Sentry and in the end, I know more about him then you do.

You can try to make a fool out of me for as long as you want, I will never give a damn, since you will always be acting out of biasm against the Sentry and his fans.

Once again. I'm not a raindrop - I don't worship Storm and put her above Galactus, because other raindrops believe she has the potential to become an Omega Level mutant.

I like the Sentry and I'm looking forward to the day of his return.
I acknowledge his powerlevel, which is vast, far beyond regular power houses, since that's how the character was created.
Jenkins decided that and he brought it into the Marvel Universe. He also brought in the mental problems of the character, which decreased Sentry's powerlevel.

I could show you sooo many proofs and try to convince you, that his powerlevel scales with his mental stability, yet you will never even bother to look at the scans and read the explanations, since your biasm will not disappear.

Comic readers who want to debate forum-fights have an opinion. They look at the names of the characters in the OP and they instantly know who they want to win. They enter the thread and write down their opinion and if someone tries to convince them otherwise, they deny simply everything and you're one of such people, narrow-minded and unable to accept new input. That is your problem.

My opinion is still that a stable Sentry ... where his power level would increase to a degree where he would be a planet buster, while vastly holding back - and also have so much more under his dispossal because of the matter manipulation, like: regeneration, healing, uber strenght, speed, durability, energy manipulation, emission and absorbtion, telepathy, empathy, teleportation, matter manipulation, invisibility, intangibility, super senses and so on ... would be a unstoppable character if written propperly, who would take down the Annihilators down, by taking out the weakest links without any real problems and then overpower Silver Surfer in the end too, because of his superior strenght and durability, which he showcased in his fights against Thor.

If you managed to read through all of this, then try to remember something: I already told you once, that you should simply let it be and that I will gladly admit everything you want, just to get rid of you, since you're acting like a child and talking to you it's like talking to a wall.

I already asked you: What do you think?

Everyone has his opinion, and if you have doubts, why did you create the thread in the first place? For me to come in, to say that Sentry stomps and then to trollo-lolol around?
LOL, your little outrage was very entertaining. I never said I know about superman more than KMC'ers but I certainly know more about him than people at comicvine. Me having a fetish of superman! Says the guy who has gone to cbr to just start singing the praise of sentry. I don't hate sentry neither hate his fans. I just hate fanboys of any character. I can show you dozens of proofs that show that superman's power is based on his mental prowess but what will that prove? You still haven't told me your answer about Kyle/Obilivion?

Nihilist
Haha! People who are narrow-minded will now have some serious problems with my answer...

(Keep in mind that I'm not talking about the Avatar of Death - Thanos)

Sentry would have in this fight few advantages in terms of defense. Speed and intangibility are the main defenses probably. He can also turn invisible, but I don't know if that would do him any good, since I see Thanos being able to ignore that somehow.

Thanos fears Dr. Doom, yet Dr. Doom had some massive problems with the Sentry in the past. I'm not saying that means much, but even Dr. Doom decided to study Sentry to learn something about him, but even when he was wearing the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Sentry walked through the force fields and took him down.

In their first encounter he walked through the force fields, like they were nothing too.
He went through Reed Richards stasis fields to and Reed was amazed.
So Thanos would probably not be able to soak much of the damage through his shields.
I would say that Sentry is physically a lot stronger then Thanos and as I mentioned it above, their speed difference is huge. Sentry could take the fight up to a speed rate, where Thanos couldn't keep up.

He can't really BFR the Sentry, who could simply teleport back, since he can detect auras. Of course, Thanos should be able to have something against the Aura Detection, since Noah-Varr also had a device for it, but that wouldn't be the way to go, when it comes to actually winning a battle, since BFR is only something for the girls.

But Thanos is a lot smarter then the Sentry. Give him prep time and together with his technology he will find a way to take the Sentry down.
In a random encounter, he would have some serious problems, because of Sentry's speed and and defense advantage.

The best way out for Thanos would be a complete stalemate, since I personally don't see a way for him to take Sentry down, who could simply regenerate, if Thanos would manage to hit / harm him, at least with energy attacks, which Sentry basically never bothered in the past. And if he manages to kill the Sentry, the Sentry returns and the party starts all over.

And I'm not all too sure about telepathy. I'm always saying that Sentry is immune to telepathy, since powerful telepaths already needed his permission to get into his mind. For example Emma Frost, who then built a White Room in his mind and when she tried to enter the White Room again to save the X-Men who were attacked by the Sentry, she needed Xavier's help and with combined efforts they managed to enter that White Room again, where Emma got attacked by the Void and was forced to stay for quite a while in her crystal form to avoid a complete takeover by the Void. I'm not sure if Thanos would be able to penetrate Sentry's mind and what then would happen if he would face the Void. laughing out loud this will be dealt with later

Mindset
Sentry.

Nihilist

(Keep in mind that I'm not talking about the Avatar of Death - Thanos)Why because AOD Thanos would shit stomp him

His speed in nothing Thanos hasnt dealt with before, Fallen One,Ganymede,Jack of Hearts and Captrain Marvell have all tried attacking Thanos at their flight speed and Ganymede tried speedblitzing him and failed hard.

Total utter lie, he said he was one of the few earthmen he respects. Sentry had trouble with Blue Marvel. Thanos walked through Odins gungnir blasts, far more impressive.

His shields stand up to Top tiers amped by the power gem and the likes of a well nourished Galactus have to exert themself to break through.

laughing out loud alot stronger, care to back that up..come back when Sentry can physically beat to death someone Surfer lvl.

Not that he would need to, he could force block him, which Thor with the Power gem couldnt get out of..and he can teleport.

Already dealt with the speed issue and going intangable on Thanos wont work as a far weaker Thanos clone was able to deal with the Vision going intangable in him with a simple gesture.

So Thanos ep cant harm Sentry now laughing out loud a weaker pre death Thanos dropped Thor in 2 blasts and sent Galactus flying hundreds of feet through his own ship.

Thanos was on the verge of mind raping Galactus, he also destroyed Moondragon in a mind war the same Moondragon that enslaved a entire planet..and at one point she couldnt even see into his mind with the aid of the mind gem, thats how strong Thanos mind is. Thanos shut down a cube beings mind, so Sentrys wouldnt be a problem

Nihilist
And as for this thread Lord Marvell killed the cancerverse abstract Death itself, he kills Sentry.

Enzeru
Why because AOD Thanos would shit stomp him

And your point is? Pre-Retcon Beyonder would shit stomp the Post-Retcon Beyonder. Wow, big deal.

His speed in nothing Thanos hasnt dealt with before, Fallen One,Ganymede,Jack of Hearts and Captrain Marvell have all tried attacking Thanos at their flight speed and Ganymede tried speedblitzing him and failed hard.

Oh, you mean where Captain Marvel was hitting Thanos more then once and made one mistake, where he flew too slow and too low, so that Thanos managed to grab and stomp him? Yeah right.

Sentry used his speed more then once to actually bullrush / speedblitz enemies and in a well written fight, Thanos would not be able to keep up with Sentry's speed at all, period.
Thanos is not fast, super-speed is not a part of his power set, while super speed is a part of Sentry's power set. That speed (basically at least light speed) combined with insane strenght + the power to walk through shields = you know it, if you imagine what happens if someone as strong and as durable as the Sentry speeds up himself and circles the globe in few seconds, adds the impact force and bullrushs Thanos.

Total utter lie, he said he was one of the few earthmen he respects. Sentry had trouble with Blue Marvel. Thanos walked through Odins gungnir blasts, far more impressive.

1. Aren't you the one who is supposed to know a lot about Thanos, yet I have to teach you right now?
Thanos said that there are few people on the Earth he respects and that there are even fewer he kept under constant surveillance. He respects few of them and even fewer he watches on a regular basis. Because he respects them, huh? No, I don't think so.
Let me quote Thanos:
"There were few Earthmen I had any respect for and fewer still I kept under constant surveillance.
But DOCTOR DOOM was one of his world's towering intellects, a brilliant strategist and admirably ruthless."

2. Sentry didn't have problems with Blue Marvel. He went into the fight, was brawling it out, got suckerpunched into the orbit and already came back 3 panels later with a speedblitz that one-shotted Blue Marvel who was actually pretty fine before. The speedblitz was so fast that Blue Marvel couldn't even react to.

3. Yes, because Thanos overall did so well against Odin.

His shields stand up to Top tiers amped by the power gem and the likes of a well nourished Galactus have to exert themself to break through.

Wow, amazing!

1. Doctor Doom's shields / armor protected him from Thanos, who had the Infinity Gauntlet, yet Sentry walked through them and ripped apart his armor (multiple times).

2. Doctor Doom's shields protected him in the fight against Silver Surfer if I remember correctly and granted Doom the time to deal with the Surfer who then stated they were equals, yet Doom was always chanceless against Sentry, even when he was wielding the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, he got outmuscles by Sentry.

3. Doctor Doom's force fields protected him from being thrown out of Galactus ship by Big B himself and yet, it was never enough to deal with the Sentry. Doom decided to try to find a way to deal with the Sentry, but he was never able to find a way. The only instance where he slightly managed to do something was when he used a "simple spirit-reversal-spell", which confused Sentry, because he faced the Void, but at the same moment Iron Man yelled at Doom and told him to undo the spell, otherwise Sentry would have killed Doom.

4. Sentry also went through Reed Richards stasis fields and left the smartest man on Earth wondering about it.

I don't expect Thanos to have so much more luck with his force fields. Especially because Sentry can teleport past them (theoretically), or probably even simply bullrush through them. If he gets past the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, which can protect the host from supernovas, get's past additional force fields of Doctor Doom which can take shots from the Power Cosmic, then yeah ...

laughing out loud alot stronger, care to back that up..come back when Sentry can physically beat to death someone Surfer lvl.

So you're judging Thanos strenght level by that instance? Spider-Man defeated Firelord, just the way Thanos defeated Silver Surfer. Is Spider-Man THAT strong? No, he is not.

Thanos had more then enough bad showings, which tell us that he is not regulary the guy who beats Silver Surfer to death without breaking a sweat. There was a good amount of PIS in that one.

Not that he would need to, he could force block him, which Thor with the Power gem couldnt get out of..and he can teleport.

Sentry > Thor. Everyone who can think knows that.

Thor has a good amount of versatility thanks to Mjolnir, but Thor too is damn slow, that's a fact many Thor-fans refuse to accept.
Sentry can react and act on speeds much higher then Thanos and Thor and Sentry has also the versatility.

Thanos would have to deal with at least planet shattering (which harmed him already) and even galaxy busting energies, before he could even think about a way to defeat the Sentry.
Thanos faced Mar-Vell more then once and while he was always doing more then good, Sentry had to deal with Genis-Vell and proved how much energy he was able to release. Basically enough destructive energy to outshine a microverse, because it was visible in the real world.
I could even say that he destroyed the microverse, since it was shining bright and in the next moment Genis-Vell came out and teleported Sentry away, who then found a way out of the second microverse.

Already dealt with the speed issue and going intangable on Thanos wont work as a far weaker Thanos clone was able to deal with the Vision going intangable in him with a simple gesture.

Yeah, because Vision is in the league of these guys, right?
You didn't deal with the speed issue at all. Thanos was not able to tag Captain Marvel at all and only managed to grab him when Mar-Vell made the mistake and flew too slow.
Thanos also got punched and punched by Thor and Thing and then attacked them from the distance after they knocked him away. Why didn't he block / dodge their attacks in the first place?

Thanos is not fast, deal with it.

So Thanos ep cant harm Sentry now laughing out loud a weaker pre death Thanos dropped Thor in 2 blasts and sent Galactus flying hundreds of feet through his own ship.

It's 0:08 AM here in Germany right now. Let me think for a while ... I'm trying to remember if Sentry ever had problems with energy based attacks in the past.

2 minutes are over and I'm still not sure. I think during the Dark Avengers Morgana killed him off with magic but his strenght / speed / durability were damn low during that arc, since he was in a man-child state of mind and therefore very weak.
In the Dark Avengers the Molecule Man also managed to overpower him twice via molecule manipulation, but hey then again, it's the Molecule Man who was shattering galaxies and various timelines during his fight with the Beyonder, after the retcon, and the only retcon the two characters ever had, which downgraded their powers, if I'm not all too wrong.
Yet you know who won in the end between Molecule Man and Sentry. If Molecule Man can't affect Sentry's molecules propperly, then Thanos won't be able to do it too.

Oh and once again: Sentry > Thor. Not by the feats, but by the power level, since Sentry is more powerful and also more versatile (if we ignore the fancy plot-hammer-moments from the 60'ties).

Oh and once again, Sentry > Thor. Not by feats, but by the power level / versatility (if we ignore all too fancy stuff of the plot-hammer, which happened only once during the 60'ties).

Thanos was on the verge of mind raping Galactus, he also destroyed Moondragon in a mind war the same Moondragon that enslaved a entire planet..and at one point she couldnt even see into his mind with the aid of the mind gem, thats how strong Thanos mind is. Thanos shut down a cube beings mind, so Sentrys wouldnt be a problem

I can gladly give you this one, but even then. If he gets into Sentry's mind, which he will probably not be able to do, because he would have far more problems, then trying to invade Sentry's mind ... HI @ SPEED DIFFERENCE ... HI @ I HIT YOU ONE MILLION EXPLODING SUNS, BEFORE YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRY TO DO A COUNTER MOVE TROLLOLO-LOLOLOLO ... This is actually hyperbole right now, but you get the point.

Thanos would face the Void in Sentry's mind and then he would have to deal with an enemy who is far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far more ruthless then the Sentry, who isn't afraid of killing his enemies, if he doesn't see an other way around it.

Void > Thanos.

Nihilist
And your point is? Pre-Retcon Beyonder would shit stomp the Post-Retcon Beyonder. Wow, big deal. AOD Thanos had no amp its still the same Thanos.

You missed the whole part about other attacks at flight/light speed and blitzing at light speed an getting stopped and the Thanos that grabbed Marvell was a far weaker pre death Thanos.

He would as proven with his feats against Fallen One Jack of Haerts and Ganymede.
Super RELEXES are part of his power set as shown he he blocked point blank energy shots and blitzes. laughing out loud this aint cbr son, and Sentry ahs NEVER once taken down anyone close to Thanos lvl period.

You aint teached me shit, i left out the whole part about keeping Doom under survveillance as it is a moot point as it called being smart not affraid even a retard could tell the difference between the 2.

*sigh* Yet another lie,BM was fighting Sentry and the Avengers at the same time, he then ko'd Sentry with a punch into orbit(sucker punch lol, BM was fighting Bob and Avengers at once). Sentry didnt blitz BM at all, he dive bombed him from space after he woke up, and that was a sucker attack a BM was still fighting the Avengers.

Yeah he did seeing as Odin is the top Skyfather in MU, and nice dodge as if Sentry would last 2 panels against Odin

Yeah i know seeing as Sentry has nothing like the power of the power gem

lol Thanos didnt even try to kill Doom he only warned him and lmfao if you think Sentrys power is comparable to that of the IG.

You act as if the cytorrak bands are something special, Namor has torn through them before

Just a bullshit theory, sorry but you have to have proof not just hope and speculation. It took power gem weilders several hits, Sentry isnt doing so. Like is said Namor make light work of the crimson bands and big deal about taking shots from power cosmic Thanos took a all out blast from Surfer and just smiled.

Not just that, beating down a more powerful clone of himself, going toe to toe with PG Thor without amping his punches and the same with the Magus who was amped by the soul gem and 25,000 black Knights.

Gimme all these low showing cos Sentry ahs plenty. Dont give me teh Surfer beat down as pis as EVERY time they have met Thanos has looked superior in every sense, hell Thanos killed high herald Adam Warkock who had the soul gem at the time in 1 shot and that was a weaker pre death Thanos.

Thor>>Sentry as the vast majority on here know that and you really have al lot to learn if you think speed is a huge advantage when dealing with guys like Thanos and Thor.

Planetry explosion have never harmed Thanos at all, hes tanken at least 3 without effect and 1 was a weaker Thanos, is lying all you do? GTFO with this shit Sentry washarmedby his own dog biting him
FFS, the Thanos that faced Captain Marvell was a far far weaker Thanos before his power was greatly increased in Rebirth of Thanos(all stated on panel)

Yeah when going intangable as that is his thing.
Did, you just choose to ignore the other instances i gave. Again a weaker Thanos so youir point is moot.
See above point, and prolly the same reason Sentry doesnt block.dodge 50% of attacks...comics.

His reflexes are, and Sentry doesnt go around blitzing everyone, even WWH was able to deal with Sentrys speed.

It's 0:08 AM here in Germany right now. Let me think for a while ... I'm trying to remember if Sentry ever had problems with energy based attacks in the past.

Nihilist
Continued
2Wait your comapring MM that that was shattering galaxies against the Beyonder with the MMSentry beat laughing out loud that same MM wasnt sure he could stop a nuke and admitted he had a hard time dealing with Wolverine HF. Fact is Sentry has never faced ANYONE with the ep on Thanos lvl period.

WTF!! Thor is superior by power lvl/versatility and feats.

No i dont get your point as you dont and never have had one.

You reall are nieve if you think Thanos hasnt faced ruthless being who surpass the Void..Tyrant and Walker the Death God for starters.

Again based on nothing, Thanos wont go down to a hellicarrier exploding

bbrem123
sentry wins

bbrem123
To be honest voids average showings put him beyond thanos. Void takes on multiple teams of heroes and villains at once and doesnt even notice them. The helicarrier was his lowest showing. We dont even know if it had any lasting effect either. It was just a plot device to make the Bob persona resurface.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

This is Sentry though, not Void. And mods want to separate the two for discussion purposes.

bbrem123
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

This is Sentry though, not Void.

I kno haha...just wanted to address that point.

I hate arguing for sentry. He is all over the place with feats. Not worth the time when everbody focuses so much on his low end feats and calls all his high end pis.

bbrem123
^ thumb up

This is Sentry though, not Void. And mods want to separate the two for discussion purposes.

oo yea...forgot about that too lol...thanks for reminding me thumb up

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by bbrem123
I kno haha...just wanted to address that point.

I hate arguing for sentry. He is all over the place with feats. Not worth the time when everbody focuses so much on his low end feats and calls all his high end pis. I've always argued that Sentry isn't anymore all over the place than any other high herald.

Sniper bullet vs Thor vs 1/5th universe destroying bomb? Gas station vs Superman vs red sun supernova? Bricks vs Surfer vs T&A?

Sentry's "low feats" actually have some context. The rest of it is mostly haterade.

bbrem123
I've always argued that Sentry isn't anymore all over the place than any other high herald.

Sniper bullet vs Thor vs 1/5th universe destroying bomb? Gas station vs Superman vs red sun supernova? Bricks vs Surfer vs T&A?

Sentry's "low feats" actually have some context. The rest of it is mostly haterade.

good point thumb up

h1a8
Could Sentry potentially kill all the Annihilators in 1 shot like Marvell almost did ? Are you crazy? Marvell didn't come close to killing anyone but Thanos.

And you created this thread to make Thanos seem more powerful. Clearly Sentry wins, but you need him to lose in order to use ABC logic for Thanos to win against Sentry. You are a trickster.

TheHulk
Sentry!!!! God Dammit!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by h1a8
Are you crazy? Marvell didn't come close to killing anyone but Thanos. To be fair, Lord Mar-Vell did sorta wipe the floor with Nova Prime. He was unconscious and clearly at his mercy.

h1a8
To be fair, Lord Mar-Vell did sorta wipe the floor with Nova Prime. He was unconscious and clearly at his mercy.

He gave him a good blow I admit but that's not the same as nearly killing the whole annihilation squad with one blow as dude said. What has he been smoking?

OneDumbG0
^ No argument there.

vince_slice
He gave him a good blow I admit but that's not the same as nearly killing the whole annihilation squad with one blow as dude said. What has he been smoking?

Mar-vell almost killed them all when he exited and caused a huge red energy explosion. Quasar had to burrow and combine the energies from all the Annihilators (without their permission) in order to have enough power to shield everyone from the blast. If he hadn't done that, they would have been in big trouble.

OneDumbG0
^ ... this is also true. mhmm

Nihilist
Are you crazy? Marvell didn't come close to killing anyone but Thanos.If Quasar hadnt of borrowed power from all the Annihilators they would have died when Lord Marvell blew up Thanos ship with simple magic hand getsure.

stop talking shit, you have no clue about Marvell. and i dont need to prove anything as we all know Thanos would beat Sentry

carver9
I don't know why people tend to cling to Thanos vs Lord Marvell. Marvell fought Thanos completely out of character...he went physical with Thanos. He didn't resort to that type of method when he fought everyone else and actually shielded himself against Nova while trying to go physical. He didn't blast at Thanos not once.

Marvell isnt a brick like character and doesn't have the fts proving this and if he fought Thanos like he fought Surfer, Nova, etc, there is no telling how Thanos would have faired.

Enzeru
AOD Thanos had no amp its still the same Thanos.

I never said that, just that there is a reason why Sentry wouldn't be able to defeat AOD Thanos once and for all.

You missed the whole part about other attacks at flight/light speed and blitzing at light speed an getting stopped and the Thanos that grabbed Marvell was a far weaker pre death Thanos.

What?
Thanos was fighting a regular Captain Marvel (who isn't really one of the most powerful Marvel superheroes) and he took every attack. He was not able to dodge, he was not able to block. When Marvel was flying too low and too slow, he managed to grab him.

Thanos is not fast, while Sentry is. I can't remember even ONE SINGLE INSTANCE, where Sentry was not able to deal with the speed of his enemies. He was always the one, who had that advantage.
The only instance would be where he got outskilled by Hercules, but then again, Sentry wasn't even trying it in that "fight". He was clearly trying to talk it out.

He would as proven with his feats against Fallen One Jack of Haerts and Ganymede.
Super RELEXES are part of his power set as shown he he blocked point blank energy shots and blitzes. laughing out loud this aint cbr son, and Sentry ahs NEVER once taken down anyone close to Thanos lvl period.

Super REFLEXES are the part of many high level brawlers. Take Thor as an example. He also has Super REFLEXES, yet he was not able to prevent Sentry's speedblitz in die midair, nor was he able to prevent Sentry from bullrushing through Asgard and taking the entire city down, nor was he able to protect his brother, when the Void attacked him.
Void and Sentry are simply operating on a higher speed than Thanos and Thor.

It doesn't matter if Sentry never faced Thanos-like opponents. He proved that he has the abilities to compete with them and to even surpass them. An immense energy level output, which was shattering planets (not just one), while he was still holding back, and when he cut loose, the energy was destroying everything around him.

He either matter manipulated the crap out of the Absorbing Man, who absorbed an amount of Sentry's power, or he got simply overloaded by the Sentry, choose what you want, both scenarios would be impressive, yet I see it was matter manipulation, because Sentry said that Absorbing Man was dissolving into atoms and finally into solar wind. You know what Sentry's powers are mainly about? About light, yes.

That matter manipulation was also enough in the end to return back from the dead a second time and overpower the Molecule Man, whose molecule manipulation is probably far above Thanos', even after Molecule Man's retcon.

So what has Thanos in this fight?
Molecule Manipulation? No.
Illusions? Yes, if he makes Sentry believe that he won the fight.
Messing with Sentry's mind? Have fun with the Void, Thanos.

You aint teached me shit, i left out the whole part about keeping Doom under survveillance as it is a moot point as it called being smart not affraid even a retard could tell the difference between the 2.

Thanos is monitoring Doctor Doom the entire time. I'm sure he is not doing it because they're BBF, but because he always wants to know what Doom is up to. You know, the Doom who stole the Beyonders powers.

And it was still Doom who was not able to find out a way to bring the Sentry down. Just the way S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't know how to do it, Tony Stark didn't know how to do it, Reed Richards didn't know how to do it and Ultron didn't know how to do it, after the weird Helicarrier-instance.

What do you expect Thanos to pull off? We don't know if he can find a way to take the Sentry down. Assuming it would be just fanboy'ism.

*sigh* Yet another lie,BM was fighting Sentry and the Avengers at the same time, he then ko'd Sentry with a punch into orbit(sucker punch lol, BM was fighting Bob and Avengers at once). Sentry didnt blitz BM at all, he dive bombed him from space after he woke up, and that was a sucker attack a BM was still fighting the Avengers.

*sign* Blue Marvel was fighting Sentry. Who in the Avengers was in his league?
Ares? Got one-shotted.
Iron Man? Got one-shotted.
Wonder Man? Got one-shotted.

Blue Marvel was pushing them around, like they were nothing. When Sentry entered the battle, he was shedding Blue Marvel's blood and at the same time taking good hits, losing blood himself.
Blue Marvel BFR'ed him with a suckerpunch. Sentry was K.O., but it looked like he was it only for few seconds (something like that happens, for example in boxing, where the boxers still manage to get up).
He was away for 3 panels. What happened during that? The Avengers tried to reason with Blue Marvel and to hold him. He easily pushed them away. In the last scan he punched Iron Man, in the next scan you saw Sentry returning from the orbit and in the next scan you saw Iron Man going down and Sentry speedblitzing Blue Marvel into the ground, who was not able to react. I'm sure that even Blue Marvel has some kind of your infamous Super REFLEXES, yet he was not able to react.

He was perfectly fine before, yet he got knocked out, after that speedblitz, while Sentry was still standing. It should be logical, that he took a good amount of the impact too, since he rammed Blue Marvel and the ground. He took the damage too, yet he was the one who was still standing.

Sentry > Blue Marvel.

lol Thanos didnt even try to kill Doom he only warned him and lmfao if you think Sentrys power is comparable to that of the IG.

Well, now you're just being silly, dude and once again I'm the one who is providing you with moments from Thanos life. Let me quote the narration, when Doom tried to take the Gauntlet:

"Such greed always creates it's own reward ... Doom tastes the bitter nectar of Thanos's wrath ... Fortunately, his armor's defensive systems save him from suffering total defeat and destruction ... But once again a valuable lesson goes unappreciated."

Doom tasted Thanos' wrath. Doesn't sound like Thanos only wanted to warm him, or do you really thing they're BBF? FORTUNATELY, Doom got saved by the defensive systems of his armor and yet again, he was still too greedy in the end and wanted to have the Gauntlet.

Stop lying.

You act as if the cytorrak bands are something special, Namor has torn through them before

Stronger characters then Namor were not able to do it. It also depends who wears the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. I'm pretty sure that Namor would not have been able to do it, if Doctor Doom was wielding them.

Doom faced the entire Avengers, who had physically stronger members then Thanos and yet Sentry was the one who dealt with Doctor Doom, once again.

Just a bullshit theory, sorry but you have to have proof not just hope and speculation. It took power gem weilders several hits, Sentry isnt doing so. Like is said Namor make light work of the crimson bands and big deal about taking shots from power cosmic Thanos took a all out blast from Surfer and just smiled.

Bla, don't even bring Namor into the debate. That guy managed to push Sentry away once, who was still in a weak manchild-like condition and after that he got only humiliated by Sentry.
Emma Frost and Xavier reffered to Sentry as God. Not a God, they called him God and had to find a different way to get rid of him.

Enzeru
Not just that, beating down a more powerful clone of himself, going toe to toe with PG Thor without amping his punches and the same with the Magus who was amped by the soul gem and 25,000 black Knights.

Because all of these characters have the same advantages as the Sentry, right?
Besides that you're acting like Thanos never had low showings against for example Thor, who did not have the Power Gem luxury, but was just a regular Thor and still doing very well.

Sentry > Thor.

Gimme all these low showing cos Sentry ahs plenty. Dont give me teh Surfer beat down as pis as EVERY time they have met Thanos has looked superior in every sense, hell Thanos killed high herald Adam Warkock who had the soul gem at the time in 1 shot and that was a weaker pre death Thanos.

I don't have to give you anything, because you know about Thanos' moments. Saying that he owned Adam Warlock, but forgetting about how Thanos had his problems with Adam Warlock is kinda sad.

Thor>>Sentry as the vast majority on here know that and you really have al lot to learn if you think speed is a huge advantage when dealing with guys like Thanos and Thor.

Speed is always a great advantage. Why do you think Flash owns most of his opponents in forum battles, and Zoom owns Flash? Because they're faster. And Flash is basically only limited to his speed and everything what comes with the speed force, while Sentry has more under his dispossal.

He doesn't have to be as fast as the Flash. He is not and he will never be as fast as the Flash, but Sentry's speed is still more then enough to outpower enemies like Thor and Thanos, at least in forum battles.
Sentry proved it in comics too. I adressed the Thor instances above and there is no reason why it should be different in a fight with Thanos.

The only other instances where Sentry had to deal with Thor, was when Spider-Man saved a badly beaten up Thor, who said that his opponents power was greater then he ever knew.
Spider-Man saw something huge in the sky, I'm not sure if it was just an icedemon, or Ymir himself, yet Sentry was there, released his energy output and blasted the demon away, who then started slowly healing back. Can't remember exactly anymore.

Other instances were What If's, where Thor was in disadvantage because of the speed-difference, attacked Sentry from behind, while he was busy with something else and then snapped his neck (? but hey, Sentry can actually regenerate).
In a different What If, Sentry cut through Thor's hammerwielding arm, like it was nothing and that was written by Stan Lee, the creator of Thor. And that What If could be canon, because Uatu of the 616 Marvel universe acknowledged everything, what would have happened, if Sentry was in full control of his powers, and when he is, then he is powerful enough to take down the Void.

You know, the Void, who one-shots gods. Not just harming them, but actually killing them in the process, while Thanos is the master in taking his enemies down, until they stand up again and punch him again.

Planetry explosion have never harmed Thanos at all, hes tanken at least 3 without effect and 1 was a weaker Thanos, is lying all you do? GTFO with this shit Sentry washarmedby his own dog biting him
FFS, the Thanos that faced Captain Marvell was a far far weaker Thanos before his power was greatly increased in Rebirth of Thanos(all stated on panel)

It's great how you ignore facts to support your own character.

1. Thanos would have to face a lot more then just planetery explosions. Sentry emits energy powerful enough to destroy planets around him, while still holding back. When he cuts loose, the damage is so much, much, much higher. I also adressed that.

2. Sentry was bitten by his dog, yes and now? You ignore facts. Like that Sentry was in the Negative Zone before and had nearly a mental breakdown, because the Void was there and broke all of Hulk's bones with one try. Additionally to that Watchdog has super powers too, he is powered by the Sentry, or did you miss the instance, where Watchdog flew into the orbit to grab the tree?

3. Sentry > Captain Marvel. Sentry was doing more then just fine against Photon, until he got BFR'ed and even there Photon knew that Sentry would find a way out of the microverse, but then they would have already be gone.

Yeah when going intangable as that is his thing.
Did, you just choose to ignore the other instances i gave. Again a weaker Thanos so youir point is moot.
See above point, and prolly the same reason Sentry doesnt block.dodge 50% of attacks...comics.

His reflexes are, and Sentry doesnt go around blitzing everyone, even WWH was able to deal with Sentrys speed.

Yes, what? Vision got one-shotted by the Void, even though he can go intangible. Either he was not fast enough, or he didn't have the luxury to use his intangibility propperly.
Fact is also that Sentry has the speed and the agility to dodge mostly everything thrown at him. A guy who operates at such high speeds can do something like that and Thanos is not one of the guys who operate on such a speed, face it.

It's bad PIS-writing, when they don't allow Sentry to use his speed advantage in the fight against World War Hulk, to easily take him down.
Hell, they even had to depower the Sentry for that particular fight, buy giving him few extra mental issues with the agoraphobia.

I came across many Hulk fans, who acknowledged that Sentry was the superior one in that fight.

Wait your comapring MM that that was shattering galaxies against the Beyonder with the MMSentry beat laughing out loud that same MM wasnt sure he could stop a nuke and admitted he had a hard time dealing with Wolverine HF. Fact is Sentry has never faced ANYONE with the ep on Thanos lvl period.

Yet again you're ignoring facts which were in comic books. Are you actually reading comics, or simply looking at the colorful pictures?

Molecule Man who was fighting the Beyonder and shattering galaxies and various timelines, was still the very same Molecule Man who was facing the Sentry.

The difference was that Molecule Man too had some mental issues during that fight. He was walking around, he had not the intention to harm anyone. He was transmuting them into trees and stone. He didn't want to harm anyone, he was searching for friends.
He created illusions of characters like Dormammu, Mephisto and so on to have "friends" around him.

Sentry was the only one he attacked with concentrated attacks, to get rid of him, because he knew that Sentry would try to kill him, because Osborn told him to.
In their first encounter he said that he never experienced something like Sentry's molecules, which are indeed unique, since they dwell one step ahead of the current timestream.
In their last encounter he asked the Sentry who he was doing that to him. He told the Sentry that he controls the molecules, yet he got defeated by the Sentry (who was powered by the Void at that moment).

It's a fact that the regular Sentry has molecule manipulation too and I say that he even shown offensive molecule manipulation before Bendis came up with it in the Dark Avengers. Bendis and Jenkins were friends. Bendis was asking Jenkins from time to time about Jenkins thoughts and that's where the molecule manipulation came from in the first place.

WTF!! Thor is superior by power lvl/versatility and feats.

I told you not to use Mjolnir plot powers from the 60'ties, which have never been displayed again, so that basically not even one writter remembers them anymore. Probably not even Stan Lee, who invented the character.

Thor does not have a higher power level then the Sentry.
It was a depowered Sentry who was brawling it out with WW Hulk, still had the upper hand in the fight and stalemated that Hulk, while Thor had some massive problems with the Hulk in the past. With weaker versions of the Hulk.
When Sentry was in a better condition, he took Savage Hulk's best shots, without flinching and overpowered Savage Hulk mentally. Do you understand that? He overpowered SAVAGE Hulk mentally.

Enzeru
Again based on nothing, Thanos wont go down to a hellicarrier exploding

ONCE AGAIN ...
You are not reading the comics, you're only looking at the pictures. What is wrong with you?

Loki was shocked, when he faced the Void. He said that he didn't know that Void would be that all-powerful. He took away the Norn-stones from Hood and his goons and gave the Norn-stones to the heroes.

The Norn-stones healed and empowered all the heroes on the battlefield. There were like ... 5-6 various people who acknowledged that on the battlefield. They were thankful for the POWER UPGRADE and the NEW POWERS.
They were so powerful in the end that even Captain America was cutting through the Void with his shield.
Everyone had such a power up. Imagine what Thor was able to do with his power upgrade. They all were attacking the Void from all sides and Void had still the attack power, to attack through the Norn-stones (basically the proof that it does not have to do anything with magic, but the overall power upgrade of the heroes) and killed Loki in one-shot.

The Norn-stones vanished, but Void was badly harmed from all the attacks and Thor did the right thing. He continued attacking the Void while Void was hugely weakend, teleported him out of the city and Iron Man then dropped the speeding Helicarrier-bullet onto the Void, who transformed back to Robert Reynolds who then defeated the Void.

So what do we have? A weakened Void was the one who took the Helicarrier (with all it's falling speed, the weapons and vehicles on it) and that giant, nearly nuke-like explosion only reverted the Void back into Robert Reynolds, who was physically just fine, but had some serious mental issues, because of the inflicted destruction.
And yet Void started reforming back few seconds later, while Robert still had the control and yelled at them: "KILL ME!"
He was restraining Void and allowed Thor to kill him.

And in the past it was Sentry who defeated Void more then once.
Sentry > Void > Thanos > Thor, it's that simple.

quanchi112
Ok, Enzeru if you keep making the wild assumption the Sentry/Void is greater than Thanos you better prepare for hell itself because I will bring fire and brimstone all around you.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok, Enzeru if you keep making the wild assumption the Sentry/Void is greater than Thanos you better prepare for hell itself because I will bring fire and brimstone all around you.

lmfao

Enzeru
Originally posted by quanchi112

Fire and brimstone or lies and missinterpretations ala Nihilist-style?

Sentry / Void > Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Do what must be done, Quan.

Do not hesitate, show no mercy.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3286/tmpphppibhkh.jpg

quanchi112

Sentry / Void > Thanos. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/madeyourbed.jpg

Nihilist

Sentry / Void > Thanos. I'll reply to youre long post when i get back from hospital.

As for my so called " lies and missinterpretations", as i asked you before why dont we have a battlezone then where they can be no lies and missinterpretations instead of going back and forth.

It can be Sentry or The Void as i dont care either way, the loser has their account deleted and has to leave KMC for good, lets be honest you have nothing to loose as all i do is lie and missinterpret everything.

Bouboumaster
Mar-Vell, Thanos, or half member of the Annihilators team would pimpslap the shit out of Sentry.

Seriously: how many wins Sentry can hope to have against Silver Surfer? Or Gladiator? Or Beta Ray Bill? These three would crush Sentry, let alone Mar-Vell.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Mar-Vell, Thanos, or half member of the Annihilators team would pimpslap the shit out of Sentry.

Seriously: how many wins Sentry can hope to have against Silver Surfer? Or Gladiator? Or Beta Ray Bill? These three would crush Sentry, let alone Mar-Vell.

no no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.