Hulk & Rulk Vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Rulk at the hight of his carrer when he can no sell a hammer strike to the face by thor and full use of his energy absorbing powers no pis, no sped blitze

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I don't know if I'd even call what Rulk did "no-selling". I mean, his face was still kind of torn up from the hit even if he healed it right after.

Colossus-Big C
It just had a X mark on it, it wasnt torn up

carver9
Either solos.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
It just had a X mark on it, it wasnt torn up

There was still damage and it still drew blood. So I wouldn't call that no-selling.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
There was still damage and it still drew blood. So I wouldn't call that no-selling. He didnt budge , and no there wasnt blood

byrdgang21
Rulk Solos

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
He didnt budge , and no there wasnt blood

Rulk has bright orange blood.

The wound was bright orange.

If the X was not a bleeding wound, what was it then? Magic marker?

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
Forget H/P, DOS Doomsday solos.

Corrected..

JakeTheBank
lol nah

TheHulk
Team Stomps,Because Either Of Them Can Solo In The First Place

guy222
loeb force is with us ftw

Enzeru
There is no soloing in this one.
H/P Doomsday would beat the crap out of the Hulk before he would even manage to get to the point of rage where his strenght and healing factor could keep up with Doomsday, whose base strenght level and durability are much, much, much higher then the Hulk's.

Stoic
Originally posted by Enzeru
H/P Doomsday would beat the crap out of the Hulk before he would even manage to get to the point of rage where his strenght and healing factor could keep up with Doomsday, whose base strenght level and durability are much, much, much higher then the Hulk's.

That's where you are completely wrong. The Hulk can amp instantly unlike previous incarnations that took him several minutes to break the 100 ton barrier. The new Hulk went from base to being able to shift an entire continent in a matter of a couple of panels, which would be less than 10 second during his Planet Hulk run.

You're wrong about Doomsday being superior to him in strength, based on, on panel evidence. The Hulk could blow past Doomsday's level in moments, and has shown as much recently. So either this thread is spite, or it was made with the intent to once again ignore the Hulk's on panel feats, or Colossus' Big C is simply unaware of exactly how powerful the Hulk has become.

TheHulk
H/P Doomsday would beat the crap out of the Hulk before he would even manage to get to the point of rage where his strenght and healing factor could keep up with Doomsday, whose base strenght level and durability are much, much, much higher then the Hulk's. Sorry dude but you are completely wrong

carver9

Uuuummm, this post is all wrong. The only thing Doomsday have over Hulk is his adaption abilities and Hulk has that as well. Strength goes to Hulk, durability goes to Hulk.

Hulk would rip him to shreds.

Diesldude
Can Hulk and Rulk do what the New Gods of Genisis are unable to? That is wreck Darksied and apocalypse?

GammaFather < SkyFather.
Rulk gets one shotted and Hulk gets abused worse than he was against Zues.

Prep-Man
DD.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Diesldude
Can Hulk and Rulk do what the New Gods of Genisis are unable to? That is wreck Darksied and apocalypse?

GammaFather < SkyFather.
Rulk gets one shotted and Hulk gets abused worse than he was against Zues. GammaFather Is A Low-Mid Skyfather

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude

GammaFather < SkyFather.
Rulk gets one shotted and Hulk gets abused worse than he was against Zues.

Darkseid jobbed, big time. That's what makes for better stories though. The fact is that Darkseid could have ended the entire fiasco if he used his Omega force properly instead of using laser vision on DD.

Sky Father? More like high Herald, when you consider the beating that Superman gave him, which was so severe that he could barely open his eyes. If that didn't grab you, Darkseid himself, called Superman a physical peer. Now I know how much some people would like to place Superman in the High Sky Father bracket, but getting wailed on by several characters far below that tier leaves huge doubts.

So yes the Hulk alone could do what they failed to do when they all jobbed to DD.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Stoic
Darkseid jobbed, big time. That's what makes for better stories though. The fact is that Darkseid could have ended the entire fiasco if he used his Omega force properly instead of using laser vision on DD.

Sky Father? More like high Herald, when you consider the beating that Superman gave him, which was so severe that he could barely open his eyes. If that didn't grab you, Darkseid himself, called Superman a physical peer. Now I know how much some people would like to place Superman in the High Sky Father bracket, but getting wailed on by several characters far below that tier leaves huge doubts.

So yes the Hulk alone could do what they failed to do when they all jobbed to DD.

So wait...

You're calling Darkseid getting wrecked by Doomsday him jobbing but then go and say what Superman did to him isn't jobbing?

Stoic
So wait...

You're calling Darkseid getting wrecked by Doomsday him jobbing but then go and say what Superman did to him isn't jobbing?

Superman used his speed against Darkseid to avoid his Omega beams, which he also used on Rex to completely avoid his punches. Doomsday is fast, but not nearly as fast as Superman.

Superman has also been said to be essential to the DC U, and as such would be hurt by the Omega beams but that they would not kill him.

Using the argument that since one character can beat the other does not justify saying that another can or can't do something else. Darkseid is not Superman. Darkseid jobbed to Doomsday, as he has erased, and displaced characters with better power sets than HP Doomsday's.

I think that either Hulk's could give HP DD a good fight, while the both of them would absolutely beat the mess out of him, based on past feats.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Superman used his speed against Darkseid to avoid his Omega beams, which he also used on Rex to completely avoid his punches. Doomsday is fast, but not nearly as fast as Superman.

Superman has also been said to be essential to the DC U, and as such would be hurt by the Omega beams but that they would not kill him.

Using the argument that since one character can beat the other does not justify saying that another can or can't do something else. Darkseid is not Superman. Darkseid jobbed to Doomsday, as he has erased, and displaced characters with better power sets than HP Doomsday's.

I think that either Hulk's could give HP DD a good fight, while the both of them would absolutely beat the mess out of him, based on past feats.

I'm just saying it kind of smells like a double standard when you dismiss Doomsday as jobbing but don't dismiss Superman as jobbing when you take the breadth of high end feats and general average feats of Darkseid's into account.

I mean, if it wasn't for the Presence's protection, Superman would be wtfpwned by a non-jobbing Darkseid. Even The Spectre was visibly injured to a degree by the Omega Effect and I would think anything capable of making him screaming in pain should floor Superman.

Stoic
I'm just saying it kind of smells like a double standard when you dismiss Doomsday as jobbing but don't dismiss Superman as jobbing when you take the breadth of high end feats and general average feats of Darkseid's into account.

I mean, if it wasn't for the Presence's protection, Superman would be wtfpwned by a non-jobbing Darkseid. Even The Spectre was visibly injured to a degree by the Omega Effect and I would think anything capable of making him screaming in pain should floor Superman.

This is my point exactly. This is why Darkseid jobbed to HP DD, but that would have made a horrible story right? It would have been over before the story began, so PIS and CIS were highly involved in Darkseid even being touched by DD.

The fact that Darkseid said himself that Superman was a physical peer of his, is something else that we have to take into account. The Hulk and Doomsday are similar, they both adapt, The Hulk just does it by raising his level of strength, durability, and general resistances, which does not take him large periods of time to do like it used to. I mentioned before that on panel, the Hulk went from base strength, to shifting the weight of an entire continent, and this wasn't his max.

It's your opinion that any Doomsday could take on the Hulk, while it is mine, that he just would not be able to adapt fast enough, especially when you take into account that a blow that was able to blow out the windows in Metropolis managed to put DOS DD down. The Hulk with a blow was able to destroy a world or more.

There is a large difference in the impact, would you agree? How much more powerful HP DD was than DOS DD was huge, but I doubt that it would be large enough to tank a blow that indirectly caused more than a planet to explode on impact. This of course was still not the Hulk's max strength output.

I just can't see HP winning this, against one Hulk, let alone two.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
This is my point exactly. This is why Darkseid jobbed to HP DD, but that would have made a horrible story right? It would have been over before the story began, so PIS and CIS were highly involved in Darkseid even being touched by DD.

The fact that Darkseid said himself that Superman was a physical peer of his, is something else that we have to take into account. The Hulk and Doomsday are similar, they both adapt, The Hulk just does it by raising his level of strength, durability, and general resistances, which does not take him large periods of time to do like it used to. I mentioned before that on panel, the Hulk went from base strength, to shifting the weight of an entire continent, and this wasn't his max.

It's your opinion that any Doomsday could take on the Hulk, while it is mine, that he just would not be able to adapt fast enough, especially when you take into account that a blow that was able to blow out the windows in Metropolis managed to put DOS DD down. The Hulk with a blow was able to destroy a world or more.

There is a large difference in the impact, would you agree? How much more powerful HP was than DD was huge, but I doubt that it would be large enough to tank a blow that indirectly cause more than a planet to explode on impact. This of course was still not the Hulk's max strength output.

I just can't see HP winning this, against one Hulk, let alone two.

I never said anything concerning this fight at all. o.o

I was commenting on how you appeared to be saying that Darkseid getting thrashed by Doomsday is him jobbing but him getting beaten to a bloody pulp by Superman isn't jobbing. Which I highly disagree with.

I feel like any time that Darkseid struggles with Superman, he's more times than not jobbing.

Stoic
I never said anything concerning this fight at all. o.o

I was commenting on how you appeared to be saying that Darkseid getting thrashed by Doomsday is him jobbing but him getting beaten to a bloody pulp by Superman isn't jobbing. Which I highly disagree with.

I feel like any time that Darkseid struggles with Superman, he's more times than not jobbing.

Context aside, the time that Supes beat Darkseid so bad that he couldn't open his eyes, was due to speed, so in some cases you are right, but it can't be written in stone. If Superman broke out all of the stops on even Darkseid, even he would fall. In a mindless slugfest however, I can see Darkseid beating Supes, but that simply wasn't the case in that fight. You know what I mean?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Context aside, the time that Supes beat Darkseid so bad that he couldn't open his eyes, was due to speed, so in some cases you are right, but it can't be written in stone. If Superman broke out all of the stops on even Darkseid, even he would fall. In a mindless slugfest however, I can see Darkseid beating Supes, but that simply wasn't the case in that fight. You know what I mean?

I see what you mean, I just feel like an intelligent, well written Darkseid wouldn't let himself generally fall into a position where a Clark pulling out all the stops would steam roll right over him. But that's something for another thread entirely.

Stoic
I see what you mean, I just feel like an intelligent, well written Darkseid wouldn't let himself generally fall into a position where a Clark pulling out all the stops would steam roll right over him. But that's something for another thread entirely.

I completely agree with you, but even in that fight Clark did not steam roll Seid, and could/should, and likely would have lost if he did not rely heavily on speed. The Question is could the Hulk exceed HP Doomsday's ability to adapt? Based on Planet Hulk, and other on panel evidence latter to that arc, I would say implicitly, yes. Savage Hulk would be brutalized, but that was an immature Hulk that had yet not learned how to focus his anger or excitement, and thus was very limited.

This is further proven when you consider that Savage Hulk was never able to beat Wendigo, let alone ignore him while he took swipes at the side of his head, to no effect. Wendigo of yore was a verified team wrecker, as is Fin Fang Foom, Arm'Cheddon, and Bi-Beast.

Wendigo and Bi-Beast amplified 1000x their base failed to make The Hulk break a sweat, as he tossed the giants into the upper atmosphere or beyond. He was still holding back at that point. Classic Rulk's ability to siphon and add anothers power to his already impressive base means that he would likely beat HP as well, although not as badly as the Hulk would.

The Sorrow
Hulk could turn World Breaker and Rulk could just absorb energy until he is fully juiced up.

Hulk and Loebforce Rulk would have some fun in this fight.

carver9
Savage Hulk would give HP Doomsday hell. WWH and WBH is overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.