The Living Tribunal Vs Every Being Under Him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Not a gaunlet, hes fighting all at the same time

The Living Tribunal

Vs

Abraxas
Chaos King
Redfex ed
The Infinity Gaunlet
The UN
Galactus FP or Black celestial Arc
Multi Eternity
The Full Pheonix Force
The Goblin Force
The Celestials, all
Dr Strange
Zom
Shuma Gorath
Cyttorak
All Cosmic Cubes
Beyonder
Molecule Man
Fulcrum
Proteige
Mad Jim Jaspers (all)
And every one else in marvel

Enzeru

guy222
do u think the one above all will allow lt to lose

and a hint

many one sided threads being made mods WATCH

Colossus-Big C
I dont think this is like spectre and presence here

guy222
he's the right hand of toaa

Existere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
And every one else in marvel crylaugh

stan5677
PIS of LT should be able to erase everybody except the fulcrum

stan5677
off*

Utrigita
Technically Protege can't be seen as being under LT, I'm however a bit confused about how we are to understand how everything turned out in the end. Did LT absorb Protege into himself (absorbing his power) or did he merely absorb him into himself to imprison Protege?

Disregarding Protege, the only one where you could argue (imo) that the LT would have a problem against is the IG.

zopzop
Originally posted by Utrigita
Technically Protege can't be seen as being under LT, I'm however a bit confused about how we are to understand how everything turned out in the end. Did LT absorb Protege into himself (absorbing his power) or did he merely absorb him into himself to imprison Protege?

Disregarding Protege, the only one where you could argue (imo) that the LT would have a problem against is the IG.

Regarding the Protege, it was never really explained if he only imprisoned him within himself or if he absorbed his powers AND imprisoned him within himself.

Regarding the thread, the LT wins 10/10. Not even the IG would pose a problem.

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom.

Richards.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Utrigita

Disregarding Protege, the only one where you could argue (imo) that the LT would have a problem against is the IG. Goblin force>IG
UN>IG
Multi eternity=IG
MJJ>IG
Mealstrom>IG

Utrigita
Originally posted by zopzop
Regarding the Protege, it was never really explained if he only imprisoned him within himself or if he absorbed his powers AND imprisoned him within himself.

Regarding the thread, the LT wins 10/10. Not even the IG would pose a problem.

Yeah that was what I thought.

In theory it could pose a problem, I'm well aware that Warlocks statement (imo) made it clear that none of the outcomes he saw after his fight with LT was pleasent. But again the IG is in theory the only thing (again imo) that can give LT a fight because we can't he certain about what Warlock saw.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Goblin force>IG
UN>IG
Multi eternity=IG
MJJ>IG
Mealstrom>IG

A matter of perspective imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.