S. 1867

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
lVWh1Nxa17w

Big gap between 0:1:44 all the way to 0:12:30 where it starts up again.

Mairuzu
White House issues statement saying it will not veto defense bill - The Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-issues-statement-saying-it-will-not-veto-defense-bill/2011/12/14/gIQApu7PuO_story.html

Mother ****ers

http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-detention-veto-defense-853/

Lord Lucien
America. F*ck yeah.

Mairuzu
And its done

NW-e7z7S6VI

siriuswriter
Sorry not to be as politically up as everyone, but can you guys put in real everyday english what this is... was??

Mairuzu
Watch the videos. Read the links. You'll be informed.

siriuswriter
So, to kind of explain what I sort of understood, there was a bill about American citizens, that they can now be determined as treasonous and/or dangerous to the country, they can be sent to places like Guantanamo Bay and be held there for "questioning" for undisclosed amounts of time?

And martial law is when the government can declare a state of war on its citizens and normal laws are suspended? And is supposed to be used only in cases of immediate emergency, and then suspended as soon as it can be so the country doesn't become a dictatorship.

Sorry, I don't speak C-SPAN very well, and I don't have TV. Is there someone who can sum this up for me? Or more sum up what was included in the definition of what the government can now do?

Mairuzu
Summary: US government ****ing us over even more. Shitting on our Bill of Rights even more. Still doing the bullshit they've always been doing even more.

If you think about it, basically nothing has changed.

If they feel you are a threat they will detain you without court or trial. Straight to the prison and straight to interogation you go. Less and less freedom every day.

Mairuzu
Meanwhile, Obama celebrates by taking a 4 million dollar 17 day family vacation in hawaii thanks to the tax payers stoned

Robtard
So in short, any Conservative Republican that has a problem with Obama has it cos he's negro-like and has that funny name, since his policies are following the last 8 years which they loved so much. Good, glad it's settled.

focus4chumps
your video is not-so-cleverly edited excrement.

it begins with obama being taken out of context as he described the constitutional amendment which allowed and regulated slavery.

if you took the time to research the bill, instead of smokin' up and watching glenn beck videos, you'd would have caught this part:

"And section 1032, subsection (b)(1):
The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States."

sorry for my contempt, but as long as you raise alarms of this nature based on pure sensationalist rumors, you are acting as part of what is dumbing us down as a people.

Mairuzu
As if thats going to stop them from accusing you of assisting a terrorist.

As if the patriot act hasnt been abused.

Mairuzu
Oh and the keyword for that would be "requirement"

Also, I don't watch GB. Just happened to be edited into that video. stoned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.