Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Early reviews suggest this could be the best MI movie to date. That plus a promising trailer and liking parts 1 and 3 have me pretty excited. Is anybody else really anticipating this?

jaden101
Saw a brief trailer...Look pretty "actiony"...perhaps to the point of ridiculousness...Probably still see it though.

Esau Cairn
Seriously the only reason I'll see this on the big screen is to catch the Batman trailer.

BruceSkywalker
will see it for 6 minutes then leave

Esau Cairn
I mean the highlight seems to be Tom Cruise "doing his own stunts" outside a tall building....again.

Kazenji
Another thread again??

jhonebrin
i am waiting for Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol...when ever will be released..then i watch in theater

Myth
Originally posted by Kazenji
Another thread again??

Maybe the search function needs improved, because I tried to find one before creating this.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Myth
Maybe the search function needs improved, because I tried to find one before creating this.

Yeah it does

yet some folks on this forum act like its perfect.

JodiJeff
It was a bit campy and cheesy, totally predictable, but does have a lot of action to it.

Placidity
I really enjoyed it. Can definitely still feel JJ's/Alias influence to it like MI3. Probably one of my favorite MI films. Only let down for me was the ending, if it had a twist or smarter ending then it would've been the best MI for sure.

jinXed by JaNx
I really dug the first movie and even the second was utter garbage i thought the third was a decent ride

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
Another thread again??

This is the only one that comes up for me. Hm.. anyway..

This is getting really good reviews. I'm not much of a fan (never understood the first one, the second was terrible, and I don't think I ever saw the third), but I might have to check this one out since it has gotten such good reviews.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This is the only one that comes up for me. Hm.. anyway..

Oh well what else is new about this forum... problems with the search function.

-Pr-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=title%3A%28impossible%29+forumid%3A2&showposts=0

Search function is fine for the most part, imo.

the ninjak
Brad Bird needs to make an Incredibles sequel. Or a TV series even better.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by -Pr-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=title%3A%28impossible%29+forumid%3A2&showposts=0

Search function is fine for the most part, imo.

Did you search just in Movie Discussion? I tried that and got some of the results that you got, but they are still very different results. Weird.

Myth
Originally posted by Placidity
I really enjoyed it. Can definitely still feel JJ's/Alias influence to it like MI3. Probably one of my favorite MI films. Only let down for me was the ending, if it had a twist or smarter ending then it would've been the best MI for sure.

My thoughts exactly. Everything after the climax was crap. Also, this movie needed a better villain. Hoffman in this movie would have been great. This is probably slightly behind the first for me.

1. Mission Impossible
2. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
3. Mission Impossible III
4. Mission Impossible II

azam
i expected a lot from this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.