Spawn vs Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. Regular spawn vs exitar

2. God spawn vs exitar

Who wins in the above both at best and how ?

guy222
Exitar

Bentley
I thought the strongest Spawn was Skyfather level at best?

guy222
love the art n the series

Cogito
Originally posted by Bentley
I thought the strongest Spawn was Skyfather level at best?

I don't have much more first hand experience with Spawn than watching the movie, but I'm pretty sure at his peak he was made nigh-omnipotent by MoM.

Also it's laughable that the OP has made a Spawn vs. Exitar thread and Spawn vs. Carnage thread. As if Exitar and Carnage are at all comparable.

ozz81
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't have much more first hand experience with Spawn than watching the movie, but I'm pretty sure at his peak he was made nigh-omnipotent by MoM.

Also it's laughable that the OP has made a Spawn vs. Exitar thread and Spawn vs. Carnage thread. As if Exitar and Carnage are at all comparable.
Lolz yeah at first I wasn't sure what tier he was in and kinda rushed it... but yeah he seems to be quite powerful....

byrdgang21

I was thinking the same thing

ozz81
^ yeah lol I though that it would be an interesting battle cos some sources reckon spawn is virtually immortal etc hence I thought it'll be an interesting battle against exitar ...

guy222
celestials are powerful

i liked the god spawn storyline

Damborgson

Also it's laughable that the OP has made a Spawn vs. Exitar thread and Spawn vs. Carnage thread. As if Exitar and Carnage are at all comparable. I know right? Exitar gets rape stomped by Carnage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.