Comand and Conquer: Generals 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Biowares new latest game featuring the Frostbite engine.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-2011-command/724610

Phanteros
Can I have a mod put an extra "m" in Command?

Kazenji
I heard about bioware doing a C&C

but i would've thought a follow up to Renagade but done like Mass Effect.

Smasandian
It's a new studio. Kinda like how 2k, Ubisoft and Rockstar have many different studios but all share their respective names.

I think it's called Bioware Victory. Im not even sure the two heads if Bioware are not even involved with the group.

FistOfThe North
the biggest surprise at the vga's, for me. i was a c&c: generals fiend especially online i've slowed down just last year and i've been playing it since '03. And when 2 was annouced last night i was taken aback. i thought ea completely forgot what is the best command and conquer game of the series. and, imo, the best rts of the 2000's.

Burning thought
I agree with Fist, I loved generals and its additions, tbh I prefer generals over the main canon of C&C (Tiberium or red alert) especially since EA butchered C&C 4...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Burning thought
I agree with Fist, I loved generals and its additions, tbh I prefer generals over the main canon of C&C (Tiberium or red alert) especially since EA butchered C&C 4...

I didn't really get in 'zero hour". And cc:3 was ok. It comes it at far second.

And what ea did with 4 was not only butchery, it was just, unfair and disgraceful..

Kazenji
General's is'nt my favourite thing about C&C personally, I prefer the whole tiberium story & Kane.

Kazenji
mYDQ4wojh0s

N16AFzdMHDY

FistOfThe North
"EA cancels Command & Conquer Generals 2 & closes development studio"

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/29/5043244/ea-cancels-free-to-play-command-and-conquer

dangnabbit. I was really looking forward to this one. C&C: Generals 1 was/is my most fav online rts of all time.

Kazenji
F U !! EA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.