What is your Favorite Super Team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I know that there are other teams out there that I did not mention, (Sinister 6, Masters of Evil, R.E.B.E.L.S, The Defenders, Legion of Super Heroes, Wild C.A.T.S, and many others) but the poll only allows a maximum of 10 choices. So if there is a team that isn't up there, just choose other, and voice/write your favorite.

01. The Avengers

02. The Justice League

03. The Justice Society of America

04. The X-Men

05. X-Factor

06. Teen Titans

07. X-Force

08. The Fantastic Four

09. Storm Watch

10. Other

carver9
The "Z" fighters are my favorite team. Can't get any more powerful than that.

dmills
Other- The Guardians of the Galaxy.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by carver9

I'm sure classic Infinity Watch and the Annihilators, among other teams, would like a word with you over that Carver.

ozz81
Avengers and another forgot the name of it but has Lt, toaa,and other god tiers .

carver9
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm sure classic Infinity Watch and the Annihilators, among other teams, would like a word with you over that Carver.

1 person on the Z fighters can solo both teams without going full power.

Prep-Man
It used to be the x-men, but the jsa has won me over. dr. fate, black adam, cap marvel, alan scott, terrific, hourman on one team? gtfo.

Brockalizer
Other, Doom is an institution unto himself. Otherwise Infinity Watch and Guardians of the Galaxy.

dmills

Pfft. Nova would take the Z fighters, and the planet they're on, and compress it to the size of a pin head shifty

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/image0097.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/image0098.jpg

Wei Phoenix

Even a team of celestials or Galactus and his heralds?

dmills
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Even a team of celestials or Galactus and his heralds?

Pfft... Galactus? Celestials? Super Saiyan level 1 Goku could take them eek!

SMH Carver.

Damborgson
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

Prep-Man
the most powerful teams in comics are probably justice Legion A, Pre-crisis Jsa, or Pre-crisis Legion of Super-heroes.

jalek moye

Team Dai-Gurren would like a word with you

Mr.Mxyzptlk

And Silver Surfer would solo DBZ because they have no defense against someone who can manipulate their Ki attacks like a toddler players with Legos.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
SMH Carver.

laughing out loud

Good one.

carver9
And Silver Surfer would solo DBZ because they have no defense against someone who can manipulate their Ki attacks like a toddler players with Legos.

Let's not go there. This isn't the place for it (even though you are wrong).

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Let's not go there. This isn't the place for it (even though you are wrong).

Sure.

And no offense Carter, but even if it wasn't you saying I was wrong, I'd still say you were wrong.

stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Busiek/Perez Avengers
Johns' Justice Society of America
Secret Six
Green Lantern Corps

carver9
Sure.

And no offense Carter, but even if it wasn't you saying I was wrong, I'd still say you were wrong.

stick out tongue

Lol...Pr...let me go on ahead and open this thread up so that I can own this guy. I don't like being challenged.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Busiek/Perez Avengers Johns' Justice Society of America Secret Six Green Lantern Corps

johns society power was beastly. and awesome read

abhilegend
Carver's anti-superman team
carvulk, carveriator, king carverion, carvoku, carventry and whoever is fighting superman in that thread.
Joking aside
Morrison's "unstoppable" JLA. New world order, Heaven on earth, Rock of ages, crisis times five and World war III are still the most awesome team stories I've ever read.

Damborgson
Lol...Pr...let me go on ahead and open this thread up so that I can own this guy. I don't like being challenged. thumb up I'd like to see that thread open.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
thumb up I'd like to see that thread open.

I would win.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Carver's anti-superman team
carvulk, carveriator, king carverion, carvoku, carventry and whoever is fighting superman in that thread.
Joking aside
Morrison's "unstoppable" JLA. New world order, Heaven on earth, Rock of ages, crisis times five and World war III are still the most awesome team stories I've ever read.

Lololol... Superman is one of my faves. I probably like him more than you do.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I would win.

No, you wouldn't.

I cut my teeth on Dragonball Z. I've seen every episode of all 4 series (well, of Kai that's been released on DVD), played most of the games, read all of the manga and seen most of the movies.

They have no basic defense against even a CIS-on Surfer. Energy draining and deflection via Power Cosmic would spell the doom of most of the cast. Only Cell or Buu have the durability to hang with Surfer for any real length of time.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by abhilegend Carver's anti-superman team carvulk, carveriator, king carverion, carvoku, carventry and whoever is fighting superman in that thread. Joking aside Morrison's "unstoppable" JLA. New world order, Heaven on earth, Rock of ages, crisis times five and World war III are still the most awesome team stories I've ever read.

i love that jla team too. especially when it expanded. orion, barda, huntress, Zauriel, etc...

abhilegend
Lololol... Superman is one of my faves. I probably like him more than you do.
Not likely.

carver9
No, you wouldn't.

I cut my teeth on Dragonball Z. I've seen every episode of all 4 series (well, of Kai that's been released on DVD), played most of the games, read all of the manga and seen most of the movies.

They have no basic defense against even a CIS-on Surfer. Energy draining and deflection via Power Cosmic would spell the doom of most of the cast. Only Cell or Buu have the durability to hang with Surfer for any real length of time.

Pr...please let this happen.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Pr...please let this happen.

Carver, can you refute Power Cosmic hijacking of anything thrown at the Surfer?

If you can refute it right here and right now succinctly then I will bow to your opinion on the matter.

I won't even bring up speed, strength, durability, awareness or the Surfer's more exotic abilities.

Damborgson
Just go for it guys. If it gets closed it gets closed. But I think most people would wanna at least watch how it went down. stick out tongue

carver9
Carver, can you refute Power Cosmic hijacking of anything thrown at the Surfer?

If you can refute it right here and right now succinctly then I will bow to your opinion on the matter.

I won't even bring up speed, strength, durability, awareness or the Surfer's more exotic abilities.

Yes I can refute it.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Just go for it guys. If it gets closed it gets closed. But I think most people would wanna at least watch how it went down. stick out tongue

Lol...Naah, I'm not going to disrespect the mods like that. If they approve it, then I will do it...if not, oh well.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Yes I can refute it.

Then do so.

Succinctly refute it with your next post.

carver9
Then do so.

Succinctly refute it with your next post.

You should know what scene I am talking about if youve seen dbz.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
You should know what scene I am talking about if youve seen dbz.

Concession accepted and noted.

Damborgson
Lol...Naah, I'm not going to disrespect the mods like that. If they approve it, then I will do it...if not, oh well. hmph. I may have failed to corrupt you for the moment....but the temptation will only grow stronger.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6520/52597674.jpg

-Pr-
Lol...Pr...let me go on ahead and open this thread up so that I can own this guy. I don't like being challenged.

What, or who, are "z" fighters?

Dragonball?

--

As for the thread:

X-Men when they were good.
JLA (under Morrison, Meltzer or Johns).
The first X-Factor.
Birds of Prey (Simone/Benes).
Defenders of the Earth. Yes, seriously.

jalek moye
Originally posted by -Pr-

Dragonball?

--

main hero chars of Dragon ball z

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Dragonball?

Yup.

-Pr-
Originally posted by jalek moye
main hero chars of Dragon ball z

Yup.

Ah. No, as I'm pretty sure at least one person in the thread would get so mad at Carver that they'd find out where he lives.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Ah. No, as I'm pretty sure at least one person in the thread would get so mad at Carver that they'd find out where he lives.

laughing

carver9

Bring it.

Stoic
I have to go with the big two. The Avengers and the Justice League. Comics wouldn't be worth reading if those two teams didn't exist.

DarkSaint85
The Authority, The Trenchcoat Brigade, Sovereign Seven, Stormwatch, Morrison's JLA (with Zauriel et al).

Prep-Man
WildCATS!

Eon Blue
The Authority

Existere
Fabletown

Don Corleone
My team is my favorite , haven't figured out a name yet.

1. Mentor ( leader )
2. Cap Mar-Vell ( 2nd in command)
3. Genis ( father and son on the same team classic)
4. Adam Warlock
5. Classic Drax
6. Gamora
7. Eros

Real teams :

1. Defenders
2. JLA
3. Avengers
4. Authority
5. Xmen

Badabing
Justice League International. Batman + Guy Gardner = win.

The Hulk family. Hulks SMASH!

dmills
The Guardians of the Galaxy, The Runaways, The New Warriors, The Negation Rebels.

-Pr-
Bring it.

I'm not going to be responsible for you getting beaten up and having said beating posted on youtube.

janus77
Barcelona! big grin

Badabing
Bring it. I'll be there in 5 minutes. sneer

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
My team is my favorite , haven't figured out a name yet.

1. Mentor ( leader )
2. Cap Mar-Vell ( 2nd in command)
3. Genis ( father and son on the same team classic)
4. Adam Warlock
5. Classic Drax
6. Gamora
7. Eros

1. Doom
2. Spartan 3.0
3. Runner
4. Classic Grundy
5. Swamp Thing
6. Darth Nihilus
7. Manchester Black

come at me

Galan007
Other(s): L.E.G.I.O.N., Secret Six, Time Masters, LoSH.

abhilegend
I'm not going to be responsible for you getting beaten up and having said beating posted on youtube.
hysterical

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Sin I AM
1. Doom
2. Spartan 3.0
3. Runner
4. Classic Grundy
5. Swamp Thing
6. Darth Nihilus
7. Manchester Black

come at me
We could role play to see what team would win....

Your place or mine ??

Uriel005
Originally posted by Don Corleone
We could role play to see what team would win....

Your place or mine ?? sorry to say depending on the swamp thing he could solo. Regardless of whether or not you want to throw in insane genis... Also.... Doom.

psycho gundam
hulk's fists (pause)

Uriel005
If I could assemble my own team

1) John Constantine
2) Swamp Thing
3) Barry Allen
4) Mr. Majestic
5) Max Faraday or the Doctor... Toss up between the two. leaning towards the Doctor.
6) Legion
7) Psylocke (dat ass!!!)
8) Dr. Doom

nwg202
JLA-morrison
Avengers -Busiek
X-men- Gillen and claremont
Legion of Super Heroes

Lord Feron
Originally posted by nwg202
JLA-morrison
Avengers -Busiek
X-men- Gillen and claremont
Legion of Super Heroes

Not sure about the writers but this would be my choices as well.

Would also like to mention Classic X-Factor and X-Force

Was a big fan of Dragonball Z among other anime series but lets stick with non-anime.

StyleTime
X-Men
The Runaways
The Outsiders(Judd Winick's line-ups only)
WildCATS(Joe Casey)

Sin I AM
i miss the runaways

JakeTheBank
Also: Batman, Incorporated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.