Ego Vs Duct Tape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
If the surface of Ego was covered by one long piece of duct tape that had gone around so many times that it was 10 meters thick at every point on his surface, would he ever be able to get it off?

This is that heavy duty duct tape you get in hardware stores.

Not trolling.

for realz

no expression

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Couldn't Ego just matter manip the duct tape?

Duct tape may be able to make a working boat, hold up a car with a few strips, make a working cannon and potentially shield against a nuclear assault, but I think it'd fail against matter manip.

Scoobless
What are ego's matter manip feats?

leonidas
duct tape for the win. no expression

janus77
I think his best option is to suicide-bomb the duct tape, it won't be expecting that!

either that or light a fart and see if he can burn it off...

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
If the surface of Ego was covered by one long piece of duct tape that had gone around so many times that it was 10 meters thick at every point on his surface, would he ever be able to get it off?

This is that heavy duty duct tape you get in hardware stores.

Not trolling.

for realz

no expression Anyone who's every seen the TV show MacGyver knows duct tape wins.

Digi
First Hulk, now Duct Tape. A bad day for Ego.

abhilegend
durpalm

Uriel005
don't you know duct tape is what holds any universe together.

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
First Hulk, now Duct Tape. A bad day for Ego. laughing out loud

I could make an Ego vs planet killer John Stewart thread. mmm

Scoobless
Originally posted by Digi
First Hulk, now Duct Tape. A bad day for Ego.

This is actually a reboot of an old thread of mine;

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449413&highlight=ego+duct+tape+forumid%3A77

at least I got some answers this time.

whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.