Pre retcon Molecule Man vs Thanos w/Infinity Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Try keep the debate to feats and not hyperbolic statements plz

Who wins?

abhilegend
MM.

TheLordofMurder
Pre-retcon Molecule Man (and Beyonder) were stronger than the LT and everything else in the Marvel Universe combined; the LT appears to be a bit stronger than the IG by himself...

Thanos can only beat Classic Owen (and its not a certainty) if he has the HoTU...

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Pre-retcon Molecule Man (and Beyonder) were stronger than the LT and everything else in the Marvel Universe combined; the LT appears to be a bit stronger than the IG by himself...

Thanos can only beat Classic Owen (and its not a certainty) if he has the HoTU... Read the OP, statements dont count.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Read the OP, statements dont count.

Ok...so what does count then? Feats?

Going by feats, Classic Owen demostrated a blast powerful enough to destroy billions of dimensions as well as holding his own against Classic Beyonder for a short amount of time...

Going by feats (and fights) Owen still wins...

What would you say Thanos's best feat with the IG was? Beating the cosmic hierarchy?

Mindset
Read the OP, statements dont count. MM being stronger than LT isn't a hyperbolic statement.

A statement can be a feat if all evidence points to that statement being true.

Nihilist
Ok...so what does count then? Feats?

Going by feats, Classic Owen demostrated a blast powerful enough to destroy billions of dimensions as well as holding his own against Classic Beyonder for a short amount of time...

Going by feats (and fights) Owen still wins...

What would you say Thanos's best feat with the IG was? Beating the cosmic hierarchy? In just a fit of anger a blast from Thanos was felt/causing damage across the entire spectrum of 616 reality.

And lets not forget Wolverine nealry killed Owen with a well placed stab and a depowered Thanos laughed it off.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
MM being stronger than LT isn't a hyperbolic statement.

A statement can be a feat if all evidence points to that statement being true. Its hyperbole, it was along the same lines of LT needing Scathans help.

TheLordofMurder
In just a fit of anger a blast from Thanos was felt/causing damage across the entire spectrum of 616 reality.

And lets not forget Wolverine nealry killed Owen with a well placed stab and a depowered Thanos laughed it off.

Owen was just "owen" when that stab occurred; he didnt know his true potential then...

Owen repared multiverse wide destruction caused by the Beyonder almost instantly with his index finger; multiverse>>>>>universe...

Owens feats are better than Thanos's with the IG...

TheLordofMurder
What feats does Thanos have with the IG that equals or surpasses this one?

zopzop
LoM dont' forget when Beyonder's tantrum caused MULTIVERSAL level damage and Owen repaired it with ONE FINGER!

Pre Retcon MM or Beyonder are simply above all creation, that includes the LT. Pre Retcon MM can't lose this fight. PR MM 10/10.

Nihilist
Owen was just "owen" when that stab occurred; he didnt know his true potential then...

Owen repared multiverse wide destruction caused by the Beyonder almost instantly with his index finger; multiverse>>>>>universe...

Owens feats are better than Thanos's with the IG... His durability has nothing to do with potential, nor did it have, stop making shit up or prove the link it did.Originally posted by zopzop
LoM dont' forget when Beyonder's tantrum caused MULTIVERSAL level damage and Owen repaired it with ONE FINGER!

Pre Retcon MM or Beyonder are simply above all creation, that includes the LT. Pre Retcon MM can't lose this fight. PR MM 10/10. So the Beyonder did something which Owen repaired.

When are people gonna learn that damage on a universal scale doesnt equal a auto win.

Nihilist
What feats does Thanos have with the IG that equals or surpasses this one? laughing out loud another hyperbolic statement..the blast didnt even damage the room or people stood near by.

zopzop
His durability has nothing to do with potential, nor did it have, stop making shit up or prove the link it did. So the Beyonder did something which Owen repaired.

When are people gonna learn that damage on a universal scale doesnt equal a auto win.

Nihilist, trust me when I say I agree with you 100% about hyperbolic (sp?) comments and how they don't count for jack, but this is different. The damage was MULTIVERSAL and on panel and Owen repaired it with a raised FINGER!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop

. That doesnt put him above LT, LT has snapped multiverse busters out of existance before

Mxy>> Pre Retcon Beyonder>>Molecule Man=/>LT

Nihilist
Nihilist, trust me when I say I agree with you 100% about hyperbolic (sp?) comments and how they don't count for jack, but this is different. The damage was MULTIVERSAL and on panel and Owen repaired it with a raised FINGER! Still doesnt mean shit to me, a total noob Nebula repaired all the damage,effects and freed all the absracts with a simple thought and she was a absolute total novice with the IG.

I get that to some it may be OMGZ, but not me.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
That doesnt put him above LT, LT has snapped multiverse busters out of existance before

He never has Big C, at least not that I can recall. In fact, every time a fight really gets to the multiversal level, like Thanos with the HotU, the LT loses. Another example of a multiversal fight where the LT lost was during the Protege saga.

zopzop
Still doesnt mean shit to me, a total noob Nebula repaired all the damage,effects and freed all the absracts with a simple thought and she was a absolute total novice with the IG.

The damage during the IG saga was contained within a single universe. The Beyonder's tantrum was multiversal in scope and repaired with a mere finger wave by Owen.

Nihilist
He never has Big C, at least not that I can recall. In fact, every time a fight really gets to the multiversal level, like Thanos with the HotU, the LT loses. Another example of a multiversal fight where the LT lost was during the Protege saga. lulz youre gonna use Protege as a example against LT smh..

Colossus-Big C
He never has Big C, at least not that I can recall. In fact, every time a fight really gets to the multiversal level, like Thanos with the HotU, the LT loses. Another example of a multiversal fight where the LT lost was during the Protege saga. He did it to Slorith Omnivorous a creature who consumes Omniverses

TheLordofMurder
The damage during the IG saga was contained within a single universe. The Beyonder's tantrum was multiversal in scope and repaired with a mere finger wave by Owen.

thumb up

Nihilist
The damage during the IG saga was contained within a single universe. The Beyonder's tantrum was multiversal in scope and repaired with a mere finger wave by Owen. So?

Again that doesnt give a win to Owen.

TheLordofMurder
His durability has nothing to do with potential, nor did it have, stop making shit up or prove the link it did. So the Beyonder did something which Owen repaired.

No one is making shit up; just stating the facts...

But I guess you cant help but be vulgar and an ******* about your purple boyfriend Lordboo (omg so ghey), so theres no further point discussing this with you...

At the end of the day though, Owens feats>>>>>>>Thanos's feats with the IG; Owens feats spanned multiple universes...Thanos's didnt.

Thanos cant win here; Owen 10/10...

JakeTheBank
Force Block ftw.

WhiteWitchKing
Still doesnt mean shit to me, a total noob Nebula repaired all the damage,effects and freed all the absracts with a simple thought and she was a absolute total novice with the IG.

One Was a multiversal feat and the other was universal. There was nothing comparable in scope.

TheLordofMurder
Owen summons Superman for the win:

Nihilist
No one is making shit up; just stating the facts...

But I guess you cant help but be vulgar and an ******* about your purple boyfriend Lordboo (omg so ghey), so theres no further point discussing this with you...

At the end of the day though, Owens feats>>>>>>>Thanos's feats with the IG; Owens feats spanned multiple universes...Thanos's didnt.

Thanos cant win here; Owen 10/10... So nothing of substance just your usual childish stuff eh, tbh i thought thats all id get from you boy.

Owen feats spanned Multiverses, so have a small effect on them means that that you auto win against someone that was powerful enough to be the supreme being in the main universe.

And if you knew anything laughing out loud Thanos didnt want to effect/ruleany other universe all he wanted to do was be god of his universe.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
One Was a multiversal feat and the other was universal. There was nothing comparable in scope.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
So nothing of substance just your usual childish stuff eh, tbh i thought thats all id get from you boy.

Owen feats spanned Multiverses, so have a small effect on them means that that you auto win against someone that was powerful enough to be the supreme being in the main universe.

And if you knew anything laughing out loud Thanos didnt want to effect/ruleany other universe all he wanted to do was be god of his universe.

And hes still be crushed by Owen, The Molecule Man, Reece!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Still waiting on LOM bullshit claim about Ownen durability, prolly wont get it...just some pictues that only a kid would find funny.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Force Block ftw.

We must bar Force Block from the discussion...it makes this spite agianst Owen!!

Also..shields!!! Thanos has the best sheilds in all of creation...OMFG...how will Owen get to Thanos through them!???

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
Did Molecule Man display any kind of heightened awareness or ability outside of extremely potent molecular manipulation that could justify him withstand psychic attacks or attacks on his soul? Also, was he still human level in terms of reaction time? Been a while since I've read up on Reece.

TheLordofMurder
Still waiting on LOM bullshit claim about Ownen durability, prolly wont get it...just some pictues that only a kid would find funny.

Happy Dance

Nihilist
concession accepted on no proof, now go away youve been owend and proven to be a liarOriginally posted by JakeTheBank
Did Molecule Man display any kind of heightened awareness or ability outside of extremely potent molecular manipulation that could justify him withstand psychic attacks or attacks on his soul? Also, was he still human level in terms of reaction time? Been a while since I've read up on Reece. If we are gonna use statements as proof we could use Thanos can only be defeated by himself if he feels unworthy of the power.

TheLordofMurder
Classic Owen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos with the IG.

Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
concession accepted on no proof, now go away youve been owend and proven to be a liar If we are gonna use statements as proof we could use Thanos can only be defeated by himself if he feels unworthy of the power.

I'm honestly undecided on the matter as of now. *shrug*

What exactly did Owen display in terms of power?

TheLordofMurder
I'm honestly undecided on the matter as of now. *shrug*

What exactly did Owen display in terms of power?

A focused blast against Classic Beyonder that was powerful enough to destroy a billion dimensions...for starters.

Was able to hold his own temporarily against Classic Beyonder...who was described (on panel) as being a million times more powerful than everything in our universe combined (except Classic Owen of course).

The OP wanted feats...well Owens feat are superior...its undisputable.

Nihilist
Still waiting on proof liar..

And seeing as statements are solid proof, Thanos , could only be defeated by himself, so how does Owen beat him.

lets see you actually give a aswer for once, lol like f*uck you will.

zopzop
A focused blast against Classic Beyonder that was powerful enough to destroy a billion dimensions...for starters.

Was able to hold his own temporarily against Classic Beyonder...who was described (on panel) as being a million times more powerful than everything in our universe combined (except Classic Owen of course).

Remeber the Watcher BEGGING Owen to intervene on Death's behalf while the rest of the mighty of the multiverse looked on? It was no contest. Pre Retcon MM and Beyonder were above all creation.

TheLordofMurder
Remeber the Watcher BEGGING Owen to intervene on Death's behalf while the rest of the mighty of the multiverse looked on? It was no contest. Pre Retcon MM and Beyonder were above all creation.

thumb up

zopzop
Some on panel stuff :
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40222/1943524-secret_wars_ii_008_03_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40222/1943526-secret_wars_ii_009_28_super.jpg

JakeTheBank

Well, did Owen just display super good offensive power and defensive power?

I ask only because if Owen really only manipulated molecules to an extreme end in terms of energy blasts and shields and what not and still displayed that he needed to think in order to achieve those facts, it may not be as clear cut as it initially seems. Did he display any kind of metal defenses or omniscience or anything like that? Or the means to shield his soul? Or time manipulation?

Basically, I feel that Owen is more powerful than Thanos, but Thanos with the IG has options available to him that Owen does not. I could be wrong, in which case, I'll gladly concede the point, but matter manipulating =/= reality manipulating. Owen could make a pencil from something, but Thanos with the IG could make a pencil equal E=MC^2 (in theory, of course).

TheLordofMurder
Still waiting on proof liar..

And seeing as statements are solid proof, Thanos , could only be defeated by himself

Thats not what Superman said...

leonidas
lots of his power was inferred but lots was demonstrated. beyonder considered him the most powerful outside of himself. i always wondered about his defenses vs psi's and his HUMAN sweaknesses as well, but given who he's beaten and the esteem in which he was held by the most powerful beings in existence, i guess wwe were to ASSUME he could defend against these things. shrug

Nihilist
Thats not what Superman said... You have been shwon to be nothing more than lair,troll and coward, youve been owned.

TheLordofMurder
Thats not what Superman said...

thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
lots of his power was inferred but lots was demonstrated. beyonder considered him the most powerful outside of himself. i always wondered about his defenses vs psi's and his HUMAN sweaknesses as well, but given who he's beaten and the esteem in which he was held by the most powerful beings in existence, i guess wwe were to ASSUME he could defend against these things. shrug

That's basically what I'm thinking.

From what I know of Reece, he's incredibly powerful (obviously), but still, baseline human. Unless he's actively manipulating molecules to give him shields or warp the composition of attacks coming his way, he's still got human level durability as far as I know. And he still needs to think in order to achieve his effects, which means, for all his power, he could feasibly be beaten to the punch.

The idea that Thanos with the IG could beat him isn't so far fetched if that's the line of thinking we're approaching.

TheLordofMurder
You have been shwon to be nothing more than lair,troll and coward, youve been owned.

Hey I atleast attempted to have a rational, civil, discussion with you, but your ignorance and impulse control could not be controlled...

If anything, this thread (once again) demostrates your complete inability to have a rational discussion about your ghey lover...

Nihilist

From what I know of Reece, he's incredibly powerful (obviously), but still, baseline human. Unless he's actively manipulating molecules to give him shields or warp the composition of attacks coming his way, he's still got human level durability as far as I know. And he still needs to think in order to achieve his effects, which means, for all his power, he could feasibly be beaten to the punch.

The idea that Thanos with the IG could beat him isn't so far fetched if that's the line of thinking we're approaching. Prretty much the way i look at it, but such things are lost on narrow minded people like LOM.

Nihilist
Hey I atleast attempted to have a rational, civil, discussion with you, but your ignorance and impulse control could not be controlled...

If anything, this thread (once again) demostrates your complete inability to have a rational discussion about your ghey lover... LOL did, and i asked you to back youre statement up, but as usual you cant back up what you say and resort to your usual trolling.

In short if your not trolling back up what you claimed its that simple and easy.

TheLordofMurder

The idea that Thanos with the IG could beat him isn't so far fetched if that's the line of thinking we're approaching.

Under forum conditions, Thanos loses; ready, set, go fight...Owen utterly annihilates Thanos right out the gate.

And even if he doesnt, Owen demostrated immortality against Doctor Doom; Doom caught him unaware coming from the store and savagely attacked him and that human durability, but Owen simply created another body and came back.

In addition, check out the OP Jake...the OP states FEATS.

And we all know who has the better FEATS dont we?

TheLordofMurder
LOL did, and i asked you to back youre statement up, but as usual you cant back up what you say and resort to your usual trolling.

In short if your not trolling back up what you claimed its that simple and easy.

I proved my point back on page 1; the point being that Owen has better feats than Thanos, and thereby wins under the conditions of this thread...

Cased closed; Owen doesnt need a feat of durability to have better feats than Thanos does...

JakeTheBank
Under forum conditions, Thanos loses; ready, set, go fight...Owen utterly annihilates Thanos right out the gate.

And even if he doesnt, Owen demostarted immortality against Doctor Doom; Doctor caught him unaware coming from the store and savagely attacked him and that human durability, but Owen simply created another body and came back.

In addition, check out the OP Jake...the OP states FEATS.

And we all know who has the better FEATS dont we?

Fair enough.

Nihilist
I proved my point back on page 1; the point being that Owen has better feats than Thanos, and thereby wins under the conditions of this thread...

Cased closed; Owen doesnt need a feat of durability to have better feats than Thanos does... So you cant prove what you said and where just trolling and a liar.

And you wanna go do the line of "the bell rings and Owen fires striaght off" Thanos stopped time on a universal scale instantly" Owen on panel cant do a thing against that.

TheLordofMurder
So you cant prove what you said and where just trolling and a liar.

And you wanna go do the line of "the bell rings and Owen fires striaght off" Thanos stopped time on a universal scale instantly" Owen on panel cant do a thing against that.

Classic Owen is greater than the entire 616 universe combined; time stop wouldnt do jack to stop Owen...

Just face the facts; Classic Owen is the 2nd most powerful character ever written by Marvel...Thanos cant beat him.

TheLordofMurder
So you cant prove what you said and where just trolling and a liar.

Ok...if I'm a liar, point out anything I said on page 1 that isnt true.

JakeTheBank
Just out of curiosity, has Owen ever manipulated time under his own power explicitly?

Nihilist
Classic Owen is greater than the entire 616 universe combined; time stop wouldnt do jack to stop Owen...

Just face the facts; Classic Owen is the 2nd most powerful character ever written by Marvel...Thanos cant beat him. Show me on panel Owen being able to effect time on the scale Thanos did seeing as Thanos not damaging other universes with a blast is b all and end all of things.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Ok...if I'm a liar, point out anything I said on page 1 that isnt true. You said Owen durability wasnt as good because he wasnt at his true potential, which you have constantly FAILED to back up with proof only bs.

TheLordofMurder
Just out of curiosity, has Owen ever manipulated time under his own power explicitly?

He's demostrated time travel on panel:

zopzop
NVM, LoM beat me to it.

JakeTheBank
He's demostrated time travel on panel:

Gotcha.

Yeah, I was thinking only something like time manipulation or effecting his soul or mind would be the only way for Thanos to win as he can't compete with him in terms of sheer power.

TheLordofMurder
Show me on panel Owen being able to effect time on the scale Thanos did seeing as Thanos not damaging other universes with a blast is b all and end all of things. You said Owen durability wasnt as good because he wasnt at his true potential, which you have constantly FAILED to back up with proof only bs.

You dam idiot...

You read Secret Wars, and you should know that (remember you brought up Wolvie harming him) at that point in time his mental blocks prevented him from affecting living matter...

So yeah, his durability (or rather his ability to sustain injury) was impacted as a result...

Stop being a d!kk sucking Thanos s3x toy...

In addition, Owen was stated on panel to be beyond the LT and the rest of the multiverse...so yeah, you can (rightly) infer that he can do virtually anything...

The LT is beyond the IG and since Owen>>>>>>>>>LT, Owen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos with the IG:

Nihilist
Again nothing but garbage again smh.

Time travel is not the same as completely controlling time within a hole universe.

Dont bother as you dont understand anything son.

Mr Master
Owen for the win, that side:

And lets not forget Wolverine nealry killed Owen with a well placed stab
Was this Owen during or after Secret Wars?

If so, I don't recall this, where did it happen good friend?

TheLordofMurder
Again nothing but garbage again smh.

Time travel is not the same as completely controlling time within a hole universe.

Dont bother as you dont understand anything son.

Kindly remove that purple wang out your mouth and just accept the fact; Classic Owen owns Thanos...

Mindset
Its hyperbole, it was along the same lines of LT needing Scathans help. You obviously don't know what hyperbole means.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mr Master
Owen for the win, that side:

Was this Owen during or after Secret Wars?

If so, I don't recall this, where did it happen good friend?

It was during Secret Wars...

At a point in time when Owens mental blocks were in place...

LORDBOO is simply saying any and everything he can to make Thanos out to be better than Owen, but he cant as Owen pwns Thanos with the IG!

Nihilist
Kindly remove that purple wang out your mouth and just accept the fact; Classic Owen owns Thanos... Same old same old.

You talk about bashing and flaming, yet the simple fact you back up or prove anything all you can do is say childish stuff about sex toys n shit..youre not even smart enough to notice youre own double standards .

Come back when you can at least act like a teenager.

Nihilist
You obviously don't know what hyperbole means. And clearly you do, gtfo.

TheLordofMurder
Same old same old.

You talk about bashing and flaming, yet the simple fact you back up or prove anything all you can do is say childish stuff about sex toys n shit..youre not even smart enough to notice youre own double standards .

Come back when you can at least act like a teenager.

Dude!!

Is that what I think it is!?? Wipe that white stuff off of your lips...thats disgusting!!

Happy Dance

zopzop
Guys, this isn't hyperbole big grin

Some on panel stuff :
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40222/1943524-secret_wars_ii_008_03_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40222/1943526-secret_wars_ii_009_28_super.jpg

"Multiverse wide devastation" and "the two mightiest beings in the multiverse clash". LT > IG but Pre Retcon MM and Beyonder > LT.

Mr Master
======================================

Molecule Man was more powerful than the LT ... On Panel:

======================================

Here's Reed Richards' data-entry on the Molecule Man:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/729550_mmft0.jpg

"Reputed to be the most powerful being in this Multiverse,
at one time could control all matter, space and energy"

Here's Uatu stating the same thing:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/729551_mm5vq2.jpg

"And now that he IS and KNOWS he IS mightier than all other beings of the Multiverse"

In Handbooks too!

Molecule Man was more powerful than the LT ...
in the official Marvel Handbook of 1985:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/729552_mm1sq5.jpg

"Molecule Man, according to Uatu, is the most powerful being in ..."

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/729553_mm2ca0.jpg

... "Earth's Multiverse"

In fact,

the Official Marvel Handbook clearly states:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/729554_mm3zd4.jpg

"The ONLY known limit,
to the amount of matter & energy that the Molecule Man can control,
is that is somewhere beneath the level that the Beyonder could control"

So literally according to Marvel,

ONLY the Beyonder was above the Molecule Man.

Mindset
And clearly you do, gtfo. Yes, I obviously do, it has a simple meaning that you seem unable to grasp.

Him being stronger than LT isn't hyperbole.

guy222
behave yall

reece wins

Mr Master
To accompany the undeniable fact that Owen Reece was as powerful as stated on panel
which corroborates with Handbook of the time accordingly,
here are just a few On Panel depictions of Owen Reece's incredible power:

He blasted Beyonder with power that would've slagged Billions of UniverseS.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10018996_MM3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

He created a dome stronger than the Multiverse combined. (all of his power)

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10018997_MM1.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10018998_MM2.jpg

He went toe to toe with the Beyonder, and yes he lost ...

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10019000_MM5.jpg

... but even Beyonder stated:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10019002_MM4.jpg

"you almost had a chance, and its unbelievable that you did"

Respect Owen Reece yall, truly, the most powerful human being ever.

Owen Reece is simply the fruition of the destined potential of all humans in Marvel,
to become Gods unto themselves above the Concepts of Reality even the LT.

This is actually still in-affect to this day:

The future of Humanity,
as they evolve into greater Mutants,
they will then evolve into Eternity,
every Human being will be an Eternity unto themselves,
and finally, Humanity will command the Cosmos,
where even the LT and the rest will bow to Humanity.

The Stranger was trying to usurp Humanity's destiny,
he failed of course:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/525235_Humans1.jpg

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/525236_Humans2.jpg

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/525237_Humans3.jpg

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/525238_Humans4.jpg

This is basically what Uatu explained back in Secret Wars concerning Owen Reece.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10019126_MM6.jpg

Protege also, but he was a genetically developed "destiny force" accelerated abomination.

guy222
so glad to see u post

Nihilist
Yes, I obviously do, it has a simple meaning that you seem unable to grasp.

Him being stronger than LT isn't hyperbole. Yeah i do, as aside from that statement MM didnt do anythinh LT cant do.

Why dont you get round to pulling the race card out as you normaly do when things dont go your way.

Still waiting on MM being able to counter time stop on that scale.

zopzop
Yeah i do, as aside from that statement MM didnt do anythinh LT cant do.

Why dont you get round to pulling the race card out as you normaly do when things dont go your way.

Still waiting on MM being able to counter time stop on that scale.

Since you're bored or lazy :
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hyperbole

Did someone sh|t in your Cheerios today? You are more abrasive than usual.

Mindset
Yeah i do, as aside from that statement MM didnt do anythinh LT cant do.

Still waiting on MM being able to counter time stop on that scale. He took on Beyonder, which LT couldn't do.

Pull the race card...?

Are you high right now?

TheLordofMurder
He took on Beyonder, which LT couldn't do.

Pull the race card...?

Are you high right now?

Hes not high, but I think he had more of Thanos's purple wang than his frail pysche could handle...

Happy Dance

Mindset
I really have no idea what he's talking about in regards to pulling the race card.

I think he has been eating paint chips.

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
so glad to see u post

thumb up

REXXXX
That's going to be a warning for TheLordofMurder, there. You need to desist with the trolling. Thank you.

psycho gundam
Pull the race card...? nihilist just pulled the admin card

Nihilist
He took on Beyonder, which LT couldn't do.

Pull the race card...?

Are you high right now? Which is the main point beenpart of the bullshit stance on not being able to take on the Beyonder, MM didnt do anything featwise LT cant do.

You know what im talkin about.

Nihilist
I really have no idea what he's talking about in regards to pulling the race card.

I think he has been eating paint chips. You do thats why youve brought it up again in another post, paranoid much!!!

WhiteWitchKing
Which is the main point beenpart of the bullshit stance on not being able to take on the Beyonder, MM didnt do anything featwise LT cant do.

You know what im talkin about.

The Tribunal doesn't have anything to do with this. MM repaired the multiverse while Thanos' best feat was beating Eternity, a single universe. The same Eternity that never dared to directly confront Beyonder, instead opted to team up with mephisto. Lol. Thanos feat wise ain't got nothig on a being that could hit with the power capable of destroying thousands of dimensions.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by REXXXX
That's going to be a warning for TheLordofMurder, there. You need to desist with the trolling. Thank you.

Thats cool, but tell me does Nihilist get a warning for being so abrasive and combative during this thread?

I did attempt to be civil with the guy, but that went nowhere real fast...

Mindset
Which is the main point beenpart of the bullshit stance on not being able to take on the Beyonder, MM didnt do anything featwise LT cant do.

You know what im talkin about. You have no idea what youre talking about, in either case.

No, he couldn't, that's why MM had to fight him, because LT was useless.

guy222
hmm did lt know beyonder would lose

Mr Master

Thanos feat wise ain't got nothig on a being that could hit
with the power capable of destroying thousands of dimensions.

Actually that's "several Billion Dimensions" ...

(which are UniverseS)

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024821_Dim_are_Uni.jpg

But who's countin' right? cool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywho,

My friends, Owen Reece was the most powerful being,
in all of Marvel during his classic era,
once he let go of his self imposed limitations during Dr Doom's awareness trip.

Owen Reece was only vulnerable due to his own sub-concious self imposed limitations:

This is why Wolverine in a surprise attack
was able to hurt him towards the middle of Secret Wars I.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024604_MM9.jpg

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024605_MM20.jpg

------------------------------------

But towards the end of Secret Wars I when Doom acquired much of Beyonder's power,
everything changed for Owen Reece.

So after these self-imposed limitations were lifted by a Beyonder empowered Doom,
Owen became Omnipotent.
Beyonder empowered Doom gave Owen insight into the intricate intertwining of energies within Eternity
which is the basis of all that is. The foundations of existence were made known to Owen.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024607_MM16.jpg

There was a "Time" related debate going on here concerning Owen,
gentlemen,
Owen was literally in control of All That Is,
"every iota of Matter and all the Forces which govern substance bend to your will"
only Beyonder's power was above him as stated by Doom,
and further corroborated in his 85' Handbook entry:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/729554_mm3zd4.jpg

------------------------------------

What's amazing is I forgot about this feat right here down below:

Even in Secret Wars I,
Owen performed an incredible Cosmic scale feat,
soon after Dr Doom opened his eyes.

While Owen was still a newb with his unlimited potential opening up for him,
Owen was able to re-created and re-ignited all the stars of the Battleworld Universe
and said:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024642_MM17.jpg

"...it was easy" ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Master

Here are several other feats/abilities I left out on page 4 that Owen performed during Secret Wars II

+++++++++++++++

Owen Reece perceives the Astral Plane while simultaneously being in the physical Plane:

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024603_MM8.jpg

+++++++++++++++

Owen Reece can easily expand his awareness/consciousness on a cosmic scale,
and he's so attuned to the fabric of reality that his surroundings takes a visualized form of his mind:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024638_MM10.jpg

After the "Beyonder's Bane" failure, which took place in Mephisto's pocket-realm btw,
Owen, from Earth, was perceiving all of it happening from beginning (above) on through to the end:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024639_MM11.jpg

+++++++++++++++

Owen easily cruises through the Time-Stream:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024684_MM21.jpg

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024641_MM14.jpg

+++++++++++++++

Owen in an instant teleports beyond Space-Time, actually ... beyond the Multiverse:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024640_MM12.jpghttp://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024801_MM22.jpg

Nihilist
The Tribunal doesn't have anything to do with this. MM repaired the multiverse while Thanos' best feat was beating Eternity, a single universe. The same Eternity that never dared to directly confront Beyonder, instead opted to team up with mephisto. Lol. Thanos feat wise ain't got nothig on a being that could hit with the power capable of destroying thousands of dimensions. And in the same breath it was said Thanos could only be defeated if he wanted too, and the simple reason Thanos never effected other universes is because he never wanted too.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thats cool, but tell me does Nihilist get a warning for being so abrasive and combative during this thread?

I did attempt to be civil with the guy, but that went nowhere real fast... LOL why should i get warned all i said was you lied and used BS.

You on the other hand constantly ignored what i asked several times and continued to post childish stuff again and againOriginally posted by Mindset
You have no idea what youre talking about, in either case.

No, he couldn't, that's why MM had to fight him, because LT was useless. No it was pis ,Owen didnt do a single thing battle wise LT couldnt do

TheLordofMurder
And in the same breath it was said Thanos could only be defeated if he wanted too, and the simple reason Thanos never effected other universes is because he never wanted too. LOL why should i get warned all i said was you lied and used BS.

You on the other hand constantly ignored what i asked several times and continued to post childish stuff again and again No it was pis ,Owen didnt do a single thing battle wise LT couldnt do

I didnt lie about a thing and supported my stance that Owens injury from Wolvie came at a time when he wasnt aware of his full power...thus impacting is durability as he couldnt do anything to alter his body as his mental blocks prevented him from affecting living matter.

Besides at the end of day, it doesnt matter; as pertains the parameters of a thread you created, Thanos loses...

Owens superior feats you asked for have been posted again and again by various people here and yet you still ignore them...

Classic Owen has better feats than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet AND he stands above the IG power wise; hes beyond someone who is beyond the IG afterall, and this fact is undisputable...

Read em and weep; no BS needed...

Happy Dance

Nihilist
I didnt lie about a thing and supported my stance that Owens injury from Wolvie came at a time when he wasnt aware of his full power...thus impacting is durability as he couldnt do anything to alter his body as his mental blocks prevented him from affecting living matter.

Besides at the end of day, it doesnt matter; as pertains the parameters of a thread you created, Thanos loses...

Owens superior feats you asked for have been posted again and again by various people here and yet you still ignore them...

Classic Owen has better feats than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet AND he stands above the IG power wise; hes beyond someone who is beyond the IG afterall, and this fact is undisputable...

Read em and weep; no BS needed...

Happy Dance *yawn* same old rubbish

zopzop
@ Nihilist

How about this, you list the LT's best on panel display of power and fights and we'll compare these to Pre Retcon MM's?

leonidas
yeah, owen kicks his a$$.....

Nihilist
@ Nihilist

How about this, you list the LT's best on panel display of power and fights and we'll compare these to Pre Retcon MM's? Him wiping the floor with Sloriath the omniverse(whatever it was called) and LT was gonna replace the main 616 universe with the ultimate universe with a simple gesture.

bbrem123
Actually that's "several Billion Dimensions" ...

(which are UniverseS)

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10024821_Dim_are_Uni.jpg

But who's countin' right? cool

so wait...wouldnt 616 be consider a multiverse?

zopzop
Originally posted by bbrem123

Yup and was referred to as such on at least one occasion. During the CK craze, there was a debate on this and someone posted scans of 616 being referred to as a multiverse.

zopzop
Him wiping the floor with Sloriath the omniverse(whatever it was called) and LT was gonna replace the main 616 universe with the ultimate universe with a simple gesture.

Yup I'm aware of those.

a) He didn't beat Sloriath in a fight. He BFRed him to another dimension and Sloriath didn't fight back because he was able to continue to feed (that's basically all he wanted to do anyway).

b) Could that have been an idle threat? When has the LT ever done anything on that level on panel?

Galan007
Stalemate.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate. Really?

Please tell me how you think this, and this is not me been a usual ass..im generly intrested to know.

Nihilist
Yup I'm aware of those.

a) He didn't beat Sloriath in a fight. He BFRed him to another dimension and Sloriath didn't fight back because he was able to continue to feed (that's basically all he wanted to do anyway). So him not been scared to face someone Onmiversal in power proves LT not wanting to face Beyonder as pure bullshit.

No as LT was all set to do it untill talked out of it.

That lvl!! he reversed the effect of the IG with a twitch of his finger, the same IG power that was able to become the main 616 universe itself.

zopzop
So him not been scared to face someone Onmiversal in power proves LT not wanting to face Beyonder as pure bullshit.

No as LT was all set to do it untill talked out of it.

That lvl!! he reversed the effect of the IG with a twitch of his finger, the same IG power that was able to become the main 616 universe itself.

He knew all Sloriath wanted to do was feast, so he opened up a gate into a new realm where he could feast in peace. This is at best a BFR feat on willing opponent.

Regarding the IG affair :
a) the affected beings were only M-bodies of the actual cosmics, Eternity said so himself during the trial and it was repeated again during a later issue of Quasar. that whole trial was a clusterfxxk, how could Eternity and Order/Chaos be swept away in that blast, yet Ziran the Celestial stand his ground?
b) he only had control over the Gems once Warlock submitted to his judgement. Since if he could shut them off without the Gem wielders consent, he would have done so at the beginning and wouldn't have to worry about a universe wrecking fight.

guy222
Slorioth the Omnivorous

And scene with Ziran is awesome

Told yall Celestials rock

stick out tongue

Mr Master
Originally posted by bbrem123

Nah.

The 616 Reality is a single Universe.

BUT! ...

The 616 Reality is the core of the Marvelverse, the foundation of all that is,
and in fact,
it is from 616 that all other diverged/alternate/parallel universes derive from.

Therefore while Eternity/Infinity's Conceptual purpose spans all creation,
the center of that expansion is 616.

Mr Master
Originally posted by

He knew all Sloriath wanted to do was feast, so he opened up a
gate into a new realm where he could feast in peace.
This is at best a BFR feat on willing opponent.
Actually I have that issue,
and I posted the relevant scans in the LT respect I created years ago.

I have to disagree here though friend.

The LT one shot Slorioth into another dimension,
it was not just a bfr.

I don't know who came up with that a while back but it's not true.
Originally posted by

Regarding the IG affair :
a) the affected beings were only M-bodies of the actual cosmics,
Eternity said so himself during the trial and it was repeated again
during a later issue of Quasar. that whole trial was a clusterfxxk,
how could Eternity and Order/Chaos be swept away in that blast,
yet Ziran the Celestial stand his ground?

b) he only had control over the Gems once Warlock submitted to
his judgement. Since if he could shut them off without the Gem
wielders consent, he would have done so at the beginning and
wouldn't have to worry about a universe wrecking fight.
a) M-bodys contain the Full power of the Concept they embody.
I have proof but I'm not in the mood to find the issue and crop,
but I will if I must.

"Ziran?" ... come on, the artist was just being diverse in the action,
I really don't think the artist was trying to make your point.

What Eternity said was bull shit
proven when he came at Thanos full force and was stomped in one move,
in the prior story.

He's lied before too.
I remember him trying to pull that visualization drivel on Protege
when Beyonder and Protege blew his form apart.
The thing is, they were within the Dimension of Manifestations,
and Eternity instantly could've reconstituted a new Fractal form
since there's an infinite amount of m-body shells of Eternity just lying around.
Eternity embodies the consciousness of all living things including clever humans and more,
he says whatever he has to say at times to get his resolve.

The Quasar scenario
has been torn out of context completely by agenda minded individuals.

b) The LT was above the IG, simple and put.

The LT allowing Warlock to submit was standard issue for the LT,
the LT demonstrated his superiority when he not only withstood but reversed the IG affect completely,
and then went on to state: "I represent forces that dwarf even your might"

Obviously signifying that since he represents the power of TOAA in this incident,
his power is above Warlock.
Warlock is dubious about the LT's firm statement
but later admitted that he obeyed the LT, it wasn't just simple "must" consent.

I agree though, the LT would have had to battle for the IG, a battle the LT would've won.

Interestingly and coincidentally, during Infinity War, the follow up to the Infinity Gauntlet affair,
the LT powered up the Gauntlet with a single phrase.

So, IMO from the evidence I've gathered, it has always stood, that as long the LT's faces agree,
he's basically unstoppable with the anomaly exceptions that are THOTI
and Protege a millennia later accompanied by the mysterious Scathan.

That aside, Owen Reece still wins here stomp style. smile

Galan007
Interestingly and coincidentally, during Infinity War, the follow up to the Infinity Gauntlet affair,
the LT powered up the Gauntlet with a single phrased. He didn't power the gems up so much as lift his former ruling that they could not be used in unison, no?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

He didn't power the gems up so much as lift his former ruling that they could not be used in unison, no?
Right, but it seems that translates to the IG's significance depending on the LT.

I think I used the wrong term, I didn't mean he literally gives the IG its power,
we all know the IG's power is inherent from the Infinity Being.
I meant it's up to the LT (at that time at-least) for that power to be relevant or not.

You feel me?

Galan007
^ Figured that's what you meant. Just didn't know if something had been brought to the table that I was unaware of. thumb up

Concerning LT's power/authority, I think these scans speak volumes...

"The infinite embassy. It sits at the top of earth's cluster of dimensions, overlooking them all. And yes, I know, bear with me... It was created by the Living Tribunal, head-judge of all the exists They say that all realities' embassies are one in the same. And if you know the way you can emerge anywhere, and anywhen But everyone agrees on one thing: you come in peace. Otherwise the Living Tribunal gets a tad touchy. And generally speaking, unless you want your existence privileges revoked, that's a bad idea":

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_lt1.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_lt2.jpg

Sidenote: LT is quite an uber techie. wink

---

"Is he God?"

"No, he's not God. He's just the biggest kid in all the playgrounds... And if he knows the principal, he' not exactly chatty about it":

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_lt3.jpg

Mr Master
^^ Nice. thumb up

I don't even have those ... damn, the ol' Mr M is out the loop.

Ah well, there's always the *ganja stoned

Galan007
laughing out loud

They're from Journey Into Mystery #627 if you're interested.

Mr Master
Thanks. I'll get right on those seems like my kinda read indeed.

WhiteWitchKing
And in the same breath it was said Thanos could only be defeated if he wanted too, and the simple reason Thanos never effected other universes is because he never wanted too. LOL why should i get warned all i said was you lied and used BS.

He was never defeated because he never fought the Tribunal or anyone at the multiversal level. He affected on universe while MM fixed the entire multiverse. If he's never done it before, the burden is on you to prove he can affect the multiverse and as easily as MM did. Good luck. He ain't got feats to support it.

How come he stood by while Beyonder erased Death? He was clearly against it and yet it was MM who was the only making threats. The only one Beyonder even recognized as a challenge to him? LT didn't do squat. He stood on the sidelines while MM fought the Beyonder. At least with the IG, he reversed it's attack like it meant nothing. He had power and authority over it. Yet against Beyonder, he objected to it and yet couldn't do a thing. This isn't hard.

guy222
hmm did lt know beyonder was gonna lose

i have always wondered that

shooter still is writing good books

stick out tongue

Mr Master
Originally posted by guy222

did lt know beyonder was gonna lose

i have always wondered that
Considering Beyonder never lost at the end of SSII, I'd say no.

That aside, I'd bet Beyonder was incomprehensible to the LT
since the LT and all reality around him was but a drop of water to his ocean.

Basically meaning, the LT was unaware of Beyonder's destiny,
that,
and the fact that Beyonder was Shooter's poster boy for his own "god-like" complex.

TheLordofMurder
He was never defeated because he never fought the Tribunal or anyone at the multiversal level. He affected on universe while MM fixed the entire multiverse. If he's never done it before, the burden is on you to prove he can affect the multiverse and as easily as MM did. Good luck. He ain't got feats to support it.

How come he stood by while Beyonder erased Death? He was clearly against it and yet it was MM who was the only making threats. The only one Beyonder even recognized as a challenge to him? LT didn't do squat. He stood on the sidelines while MM fought the Beyonder. At least with the IG, he reversed it's attack like it meant nothing. He had power and authority over it. Yet against Beyonder, he objected to it and yet couldn't do a thing. This isn't hard.

thumb up

guy222

that,
and the fact that Beyonder was Shooter's poster boy for his own "god-like" complex.

always appreciate the help mr. m smile

the Darkone

that,
thumb up100%

guy222
secret wars nice tale

zopzop
Actually I have that issue,
and I posted the relevant scans in the LT respect I created years ago.

I have to disagree here though friend.

The LT one shot Slorioth into another dimension,
it was not just a bfr.

I don't know who came up with that a while back but it's not true.

It's absolutely true. The LT merely BFRed a willing opponent into another dimension where he could feast in peace. That's all that happened.

How would that be possible since there are multiple M-bodies of cosmic beings representing them even after the events they were present at have already transpired? The dimension of manifestations was full of M-bodies from various time periods. Every single one of those M-bodies has the full power of the abstract it represents? Really? Then during the Infinity War, Magus with the 5 CCU's never had Eternity in a coma, because in that very issue where Quasar discovers Eternity in a coma, there's another M-body of Eternity at the Trial of Adam Warlock alive and conscious.

And the fact remains, that BOTH times Adam was discharging energy from the IG, Ziran held his ground while supposedly more powerful abstracts were sent flying. How can that be if the M-bodies contain the full power of the abstract or cosmic they represent?

guy222
ziran is the tester after all

stick out tongue

still reece wins

GalacticStorm

It's absolutely true. The LT merely BFRed a willing opponent into another dimension where he could feast in peace. That's all that happened.

How would that be possible since there are multiple M-bodies of cosmic beings representing them even after the events they were present at have already transpired? The dimension of manifestations was full of M-bodies from various time periods. Every single one of those M-bodies has the full power of the abstract it represents? Really? Then during the Infinity War, Magus with the 5 CCU's never had Eternity in a coma, because in that very issue where Quasar discovers Eternity in a coma, there's another M-body of Eternity at the Trial of Adam Warlock alive and conscious.

And the fact remains, that BOTH times Adam was discharging energy from the IG, Ziran held his ground while supposedly more powerful abstracts were sent flying. How can that be if the M-bodies contain the full power of the abstract or cosmic they represent?

thumb up

Exactly. What is the point of having M Bodies if they always have the full essence of an entity within them. That is non-sensical. Their purpose is so that the entity can have a presence somewhere.

Each of the abstracts embody a universal concept. If their full essence was contained within one of their mbodies then that concept wouldnt exist anywhere else in reality which would obviously be disastrous any time an Mbody was used.

The very fact that there were multiple Eternity M Bodies from different time frames at once as you rightly said zopzop shows that it cant be assumed that Mbodies possess the full power of the entity they are representing. smile

Mr Master

It's absolutely true.
The LT merely BFRed a willing opponent into another dimension where he could feast in peace.
That's all that happened.
Nah.

I have the issue, and that's not what happened.

LT one-shotted Slorioth into another dimension, that's what's absolutely true.

You're driving yourself into a circle of unattached logic.

I never said anything about the M-bodies (actually shells)
floating around the Dimension of Manifestations.

I'm talking about M-bodys that are functional,
active and can affect/or be affected by their surroundings.

Now, it's a Marvel comics fact, that the Concepts have t manifest and engage,
they do this by using M-bodys to manifest their full power.

You keep on with the artist's freedom of keeping the scene with traffic,
when at no time is there any mention of Ziran being able to withstand,
or being able to do anything at all special that differentiates him from the rest.

Warlock blew everyone away,
and the only one that obviously was immune was the LT.

zopzop
Nah.

Uhm you provided the scan MM. The LT BFRed a willing opponent. He BFRed him into another dimension where he could continue to feast. That's all that happened.

But this isn't true. Even the "old" M-bodies in the Dimension of Manifestations were conversing with others that were NOT part of the timeline where the events took place. Quasar first stumbled upon Eternity's M-body during Warlock's trial. The M-body looked pissed and refused to talk to him, the LT's M-body was enraged that they were interrupting the proceedings and Anamoly shooed them away. How can they interrupt an event that already took place? Obviously those M-bodies were functional and aware of their surroundings.

Ziran was NEVER blown back. He was on his feet and bracing against the attack. Other M-bodies representing supposedly more powerful abstracts were thrown around though.

GalacticStorm
Nah.

Thats what he said. Both of your descriptions pertain to LT removing and depositing Slorioth into another dimension. I take it Zopzop just didnt make it read as impressive as you'd like? confused

You're driving yourself into a circle of unattached logic.

I never said anything about the M-bodies (actually shells)
floating around the Dimension of Manifestations.

I'm talking about M-bodys that are functional,
active and can affect/or be affected by their surroundings.

Now, it's a Marvel comics fact, that the Concepts have t manifest and engage,
they do this by using M-bodys to manifest their full power.

They are entities that embody a universal concept. The M Bodies are merely there to provide a physical presence for them because they have none. Whilst im not doubting that if they wished to imbue an M Body with their full essence they could the fact that doing so would necessitate robbing the rest of the universe of that concept they embody makes it very unlikely that they ever would do. Otherwise they would be destroying that which they are there to protect...the universe.

If Eternity is the embodiment of time in the whole universe and he sums all of his essence in an M Body, there would be no time anywhere else. That has not happened. smile

You keep on with the artist's freedom of keeping the scene with traffic,
when at no time is there any mention of Ziran being able to withstand,
or being able to do anything at all special that differentiates him from the rest.

Warlock blew everyone away,
and the only one that obviously was immune was the LT.

Come on mate erm Its clearly depicted in the comic that the abstract M Bodies get blown away like rag dolls whilst the Celestial despite visibly taxed, remains on his feet at ground zero smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Exactly. What is the point of having M Bodies if they always have the full essence of an entity within them. That is non-sensical. Their purpose is so that the entity can have a presence somewhere.

Each of the abstracts embody a universal concept. If their full essence was contained within one of their mbodies then that concept wouldnt exist anywhere else in reality which would obviously be disastrous any time an Mbody was used.

The very fact that there were multiple Eternity M Bodies from different time frames at once as you rightly said zopzop shows that it cant be assumed that Mbodies possess the full power of the entity they are representing.
We've been through this before old friend.

You're using your own rendered logic completely unsupported btw,
to contradict Marvel facts.

Those multiple M-bodies are meaningless,
empty PAST reflections of M-bodys created used and then left there in the D of M:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10122921_Q1.jpg

Further proven when Quasar was only after ONE,
the one that corresponds to the Present,
that one that contains a conduit to the actual Universe,
the one that represents what's happening in the Universe NOW!

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/10122915_Q2.jpg

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/10122916_Q3.jpg

Although I know this undeniable proof will make little difference,
over here on the East Coast of the USA, it's kinda late,
so we'll continue this some other time.

Peace and love friend.

zopzop
We've been through this before old friend.

You're using your own rendered logic completely unsupported btw,
to contradict Marvel facts.

Those multiple M-bodies are meaningless,
empty PAST reflections of M-bodys created used and then left there in the D of M:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/10122921_Q1.jpg

Further proven when Quasar was only after ONE,
the one that corresponds to the Present,
that one that contains a conduit to the actual Universe,
the one that represents what's happening in the Universe NOW!

Although I know this undeniable proof will make little difference,
over here on the East Coast of the USA, it's kinda late,
so we'll continue this some other time.

Peace and love friend. \

I get what your saying, I have the issue. But that scan doesn't really prove anything, especially if you are saying all M-bodies have all the power of the abstract they represent. That ONE M-body that represented a specific period of time was comatose. Eternity had other M-bodies around alive and conscious (see the trial in that issue). If they were merely past reflections with no other significance to them, why would the LT's be enraged that they were interrupting a trial that already took place?

The scan you provided even said : This aspect of Eternity is in the grip of some evil force.......

Mr Master

Thats what he said. Both of your descriptions pertain to LT removing and depositing Slorioth into another dimension. I take it Zopzop just didnt make it read as impressive as you'd like?
This wasn't addressed to you "lawya" man, but I'll reply once,
he said the LT merely teleported Slorioth away (that kinda bfr)
when the LT actually boom bashed Slorioth (that kinda one-shot)
into another dimension.

They are entities that embody a universal concept. The M Bodies are merely there to provide a physical presence for them because they have none. Whilst im not doubting that if they wished to imbue an M Body with their full essence they could the fact that doing so would necessitate robbing the rest of the universe of that concept they embody makes it very unlikely that they ever would do. Otherwise they would be destroying that which they are there to protect...the universe.

If Eternity is the embodiment of time in the whole universe and he sums all of his essence in an M Body, there would be no time anywhere else. That has not happened.
Marvel facts >>> your logic, every day all day, you know that mate.

I have this scanned from the Marvel Handbook (2009) but it's the same here:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/anthropo.htm

"living fractal ... can assume form for abstract beings.

These forms have access to the full power ofd the original being"

Come on mate Its clearly depicted in the comic that the abstract M Bodies get blown away like rag dolls whilst the Celestial despite visibly taxed, remains on his feet at ground zero
You found yourself a friend, enjoy. smile

zopzop
into another dimension.

Dude the freaking scan is in your respect thread! He merely BFRed him into another dimension where he could continue to feast. It says so on panel!

A) On panel evidence >>>>>>>>>>>handbooks.

B) Even assuming what you quoted is accurate how do you explain this?
http://imageshack.us/f/101/ltrulesig10cf.jpg/

Again from your own thread. Ziran stands his ground while ALL OTHER M-bodies aside from the LT's are flung around like rag dolls. This happened not once, but TWICE :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/132/ltrulesig56ys.jpg/

Mr Master

I get what your saying, I have the issue.
But that scan doesn't really prove anything,
especially if you are saying all M-bodies have all the power of the abstract they represent.
By saying the scan doesn't prove anything means you don't get what I'm conveying.

The only M-body containing Eternity's full power is the one containing his Temporal Spirit at the moment,
and that M-body can only be his latest fractal form or "M-body:

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10123234_Q4.jpg

That ONE M-body that represented a specific period of time was comatose.
Eternity had other M-bodies around alive and conscious (see the trial in that issue).
If they were merely past reflections with no other significance to them,
why would the LT's be enraged that they were interrupting a trial
that already took place?
Quasar was simply not supposed to be there, it's a play that must go on.

That aside,

Those other M-bodys are/were and will always be meaningless,
they're merely stuck in time-loop replaying shit that happened almost 30 years ago,
like Beyonder talking to the Cosmics in Secret Wars:

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10123239_Q5.jpg

You really think this nonsense has some kinda significance or relevance on purpose or reality? laughing

The scan you provided even said :
This aspect of Eternity is in the grip of some evil force.......
Yes, and it was, comatose due to Magus and his CCUs in Infinity War.

GalacticStorm
into another dimension.

Since when is BFR seen in any way other than forcibly against the persons will? My point still stands, ZopZop said the same thing you did he just didnt exaggerate the feat to your desired level. smile

I have this scanned from the Marvel Handbook (2009) but it's the same here:

These forms have access to the full power ofd the original being"

You found yourself a friend, enjoy. smile

An Mbody having access to an entity's full power and the entity and all their essence being summed up within an Mbody are too completely different things.

If you would take the time out to appreciate said difference then i would have to spend a whole lot less time correcting you smile

As i stated previously, which you obviously overlooked or maybe failed to comprehend, whilst i have no doubt that if an abstract wished to imbue the entirety of their essence within an Mbody they could, doing so would mean an absence of that concept elsewhere because all of that concept would be summed up within that Mbody.

Instead, the abstracts have Mbodys which can tap into as much power as they require, without necessitating the full presence of the entity in question.

I hope you found that useful cool

guy222
good evening friends

knightmare6.com had an excellent point on m-bodies

sadly the site went under

Mr Master

Dude the freaking scan is in your respect thread! He merely BFRed him into another dimension where he could continue to feast. It says so on panel!
Go get it and post it where that is stated and depicted,
then I'll go get scans saying otherwise,
then we'll see who's copy perpetuating fraud. laughing out loud

A) On panel evidence >>>>>>>>>>>handbooks.
You have no on panel evidence or handbook evidence the like,
so why you're bringing that up is strange.

B) Even assuming what you quoted is accurate how do you explain this?
http://imageshack.us/f/101/ltrulesig10cf.jpg/
Why would you assume, why don't you just read,
it's the first paragraph under powers.
I wouldn't advise just looking at others' cropped scans getting a piece of the story
and then come out blasting characters without knowing the context behind the scans.

I explained that to ya before, geesh.

Eternity was trying to win a case,
he said some nonsense to distract Warlock's confidence,
yet it wasn't true cause Thanos stomped him the prior issue,
and we know Eternity came to battle, at full power,
or is it that yall think a Concept never manifests at full power? no expression

Cause all I keep seeing is, "oh well, it was an M-body so .. " huh?

So when is it not just a so-called diminished M-body, when is it full power?

This is just me entertaining yall for I know M-bodys ARE the FULL Power of the Concept.

Again from your own thread. Ziran stands his ground while ALL OTHER M-bodies aside from the LT's are flung around like rag dolls. This happened not once, but TWICE :

Good lord, so you really believe Ziran is more powerful/and or durable than Chaos,
Eternity and the rest?

Heh, friend, again, that's the artists just displaying variety in his art.
the artist was not trying to make your point,
for everyone there were insects to Warlock and the LT.

Mr Master

Since when is BFR seen in any way other than forcibly against the persons will?
I don't know since I never said the LT bfr'd anyone.

I said the LT one-shotted Slorioth.

Uhh, you know,
I'ma hit ya so hard you gonna go flyin into someplace else, yeeah.

My point still stands, ZopZop said the same thing you did
he just didnt exaggerate the feat to your desired level.
And your point's still wrong. As I simply cleared up how the feat went.

You got a problem, email Marvel and ask why did that.

An Mbody having access to an entity's full power and the entity and all their essence being summed up within an Mbody are too completely different things.
If you would take the time out to appreciate said difference then i would have to spend a whole lot less time correcting you smile
As i stated previously, which you obviously overlooked or maybe failed to comprehend, whilst i have no doubt that if an abstract wished to imbue the entirety of their essence within an Mbody they could, doing so would mean an absence of that concept elsewhere because all of that concept would be summed up within that Mbody.
Instead, the abstracts have Mbodys which can tap into as much power as they require, without necessitating the full presence of the entity in question.

I hope you found that useful
Not at all since for the most part it has nothing to do with Marvel Comics.

I always do enjoy how you make me smile though.

See ya friend.

zopzop
Go get it and post it where that is stated and depicted,
then I'll go get scans saying otherwise,
then we'll see who's copy perpetuating fraud. laughing out loud

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1662/sl5hp2.th.jpg

LT says, the Totality of Slorioth is too vast for any Universe, and his necessity to feed on more than Universes will continue to expand"

So LT gestures,

and ONE shots Slorioth into another Universe, (NOT Teleportation) where he can feed in piece.

As you can see Slorioth is Physically being boom bashed away. smile

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9163/sl6pl9.th.jpg

The Defenders are blinked back to their proper Plane of existence

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/821/sl65bk9.th.jpg

The Living Tribunal gestures again and whisks away the Vishanti and himself:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7148/sl7xw5.th.jpg

The LT BFRed Sloriath into another dimension where he could feast in peace. You even said this when you first created teh respect thread! Sloriath wouldn't have reason to resist since the LT wasn't depriving him of food merely moving him into another dimension where he can feast his lil heart out.

Merely stating that on panel evidence holds more sway than handbook entries. You quoted a handbook/website.

M-bodies are not always filled up with all an abstracts power (if at all) that's why Ziran withstood the shockwave TWICE while other supposedly more powerful abstracts were blown away. That's why Magus comatosing one M-body of Eternity is pointless. Hell he even showed up with Infinity later on, no worse for wear telling the Magus he didn't understand jack about reality.

guy222
slorioth the omnivorous

Mr Master

The LT BFRed Sloriath into another dimension where he could feast in peace. You even said this when you first created teh respect thread! Sloriath wouldn't have reason to resist since the LT wasn't depriving him of food merely moving him into another dimension where he can feast his lil heart out.
no expression

The scans themselves have me saying the LT one-shotted Slorioth,
not the simple bfr you're suggesting.

Merely stating that on panel evidence holds more sway than handbook entries. You quoted a handbook/website.
On panel doesn't say otherwise, I've researched this subject in-depth friend,
this debate's been done ample times in the past.

M-bodies are not always filled up with all an abstracts power (if at all) that's why Ziran withstood the shockwave TWICE while other supposedly more powerful abstracts were blown away. That's why Magus comatosing one M-body of Eternity is pointless. Hell he even showed up with Infinity later on, no worse for wear telling the Magus he didn't understand jack about reality.
Your perspective on what Ziran never did doesn't change this Marvel fact:

These forms have access to the full power of the original being"

------------------------------

Let me know when you have proof of any kind that even remotely suggests
that M-bodys come in fragmented scales of power,
or any other idea you're attempting to push other than the Marvel established fact.

cdtm
Yeah, I always found the M-body = depowered argument a copout, because ANYTIME you see an abstract interacting in the physical plane, it will be via an M-body. Generally, if you can see them as a character, they're using an M body, because without one they're just a formless concept... hence, abstract being.

Mindset
I predict this will become a 20+ page thread now.

zopzop
no expression

The scans themselves have me saying the LT one-shotted Slorioth,
not the simple bfr you're suggesting.

He BFRed an opponent so he could eat at a different location! His opponent didn't even have a reason to fight back, since he could now eat in peace without interruption. That's not exactly a spectacular feat.

My proof is the on panel time Ziran resisted Warlock's shockwaves at the Trial while other supposedly more powerful abstracts were blown away. He resisted, not once, but twice! On panel. How could this be unless M-bodies are NOT the totality of the abstract exactly like Eternity said at the trial?

GalacticStorm
I don't know since I never said the LT bfr'd anyone.

I said the LT one-shotted Slorioth.

Uhh, you know,
I'ma hit ya so hard you gonna go flyin into someplace else, yeeah.

And your point's still wrong. As I simply cleared up how the feat went.

So youre trying to say that LT struck Slorioth who was then propelled to another location or would you say LT struck him with energy and Slorioth was subsequently transported elsewhere. Which of those actually happened? shifty

You got a problem, email Marvel and ask why did that.

Oh dont be silly mate. You're no problem at all smile

Not at all since for the most part it has nothing to do with Marvel Comics.

You mean it has nothing to do with how you see Marvel comics smile

I will once again reiterate my very logical points.

M-bodys are there for entities to have a physical presence either because they lack one or they cant physically get to where they want to be represented

As stated Mbodys can access the full power of an entity

However there is a difference between an Mbody being able to tap into an abstracts energy reserves and the abstract and all of their essence being summed up and contained within an Mbody

If all that Eternity is, if the sum of his being was contained within an Mbody, then the concept of time would not exist anywhere outside of that Mbody for Eternity is the sum of the chronal axis within any given Marvel reality.

Case in point-

Here is an example of when Eternity summons all his essence, all that he represents and takes it away from reality-

It collapses.

Eternity and Death joined in a single entity leave one universe and walk into another timeless, deathless universe thereby introducing the concepts of time and death to it allowing time to progress and the Big Bang to go off in this alternate universe-

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3600/whatifv200127.th.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3214/whatifv200128.th.jpg

The original universe robbed of the concepts of time and death because the abstracts summed it up into one form collapses on itself-

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2887/whatifv200129.th.jpg

In the same way if Eternity was to gather up all of his essence and imbue it in an Mbody, there would be no time anywhere else and the effects on the universe would be catastrophic. We have never seen this happen in 616 when Eternity has utilized Mbodies.

Why?

Because whilst they house some of his essence and can access his full power, they DO NOT contain his full essence otherwise the universe would end and we would see that very visibly on panel smile

I always do enjoy how you make me smile though.

Are you sure i make you smile Mr Master? laughing

See ya friend.

Ciao cool

GalacticStorm
I think its time for bed. Nite nite all smile

zopzop

If all that Eternity is, if the sum of his being was contained within an Mbody, then the concept of time would not exist anywhere outside of that Mbody for Eternity is the sum of the chronal axis within any given Marvel reality.
Correct!
Don't forget that time in 616 reality when Eternity was speaking to Galactus face to face, he manifested totally in an M-body totally and the universe disappeared. It stayed gone till he exited his M-body.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1261303-galactus_converse_eternity_equal02_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1433346-914149_with_eternity3_super_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1433355-914155_with_eternity5_super_super.jpg

That didn't happen when Magus supposedly comatosed Eternity during Infinity War.

TheLordofMurder
This off topic tangent about M-Bodies and the LT aside, can we all agree that Classic Owen Reece beats (and has better feats than) Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?

smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by cdtm

Yeah, I always found the M-body = depowered argument a copout, because ANYTIME you see an abstract interacting in the physical plane, it will be via an M-body. Generally, if you can see them as a character, they're using an M body, because without one they're just a formless concept... hence, abstract being.
thumb up

Mr Master

He BFRed an opponent so he could eat at a different location! His opponent didn't even have a reason to fight back, since he could now eat in peace without interruption. That's not exactly a spectacular feat.
Spectacular or not, is up to the individual.

The fact is though,
that the LT struck (one-shotted) Slorioth into another dimension.

The LT did NOT bfr (as in teleport) Slorioth someplace else.

btw. I wasn't trying to quantify this feat with impression,
I was only correcting the specifics of the feat.

The LT has done much greater than this.

My proof is the on panel time Ziran resisted Warlock's shockwaves
at the Trial while other supposedly more powerful abstracts were blown away.
He resisted, not once, but twice! On panel.
So you still have absolutely NO proof at all?

Not even something that might possibly allude to your point being valid?

Nice,
so please return when you have something of significance to counter friend.

Yea, a Celestial's shell resisted (in any way) the IG's fury. no

Yea,
the same shells that have been cracked by Thor, & Phoenix and Galactus. laughing out loud

How could this be unless M-bodies are NOT the totality of the
abstract exactly like Eternity said at the trial?
... "like Eternity said?" ...

Oh,
you mean Eternity who came to battle the IG in the prior story,
yet got stomped and his totality replaced?

Stomped!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829901_E1.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829902_E2.jpg

Replaced!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829903_E3.jpg
http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829904_E4.jpg
http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/829905_E5.jpg

Mr M ~~~> eagerly awaits the next bull shit to dismantle.

You must've overlooked this,
it was my reply to your question regarding Eternity at the trial:

I explained that to ya before, geesh.

Eternity was trying to win a case,
he said some nonsense to distract Warlock's confidence,
yet it wasn't true cause Thanos stomped him the prior issue,
and we know Eternity came to battle, at full power,
or is it that yall think a Concept never manifests at full power? no expression

Cause all I keep seeing is, "oh well, it was an M-body so .. " huh?

So when is it not just a so-called diminished M-body, when is it full power?

This is just me entertaining yall for I know M-bodys ARE the FULL Power of the Concept.

Mr Master

So youre trying to say that LT struck Slorioth who was then propelled to another location or would you say LT struck him with energy and Slorioth was subsequently transported elsewhere. Which of those actually happened?
I don't do guess work like you when things are plain as day.

The LT attacked Slorioth, and Slorioth went hurtling into another dimension.

Now did the LT open a portal before hand
and them bashed Slorioth into it, can't say.

Did the LT bash Slorioth so hard
that he caused Slorioth to rip through & into another dimension, can't say.

What I do know for sure,
is that the LT did not harmlessly teleport Slorioth away.

This is why I simply put it as,
the LT one-shotted Slorioth into another dimension,
cause that's all the on panel evidence shows.

Oh dont be silly mate. You're no problem at all
Not me, but your distortion of what happens in comics.

I will once again reiterate my very logical points.
Personal unrelated logic means little if anything to me,
all I consider is Marvel comic facts.

M-bodys are there for entities to have a physical presence either because
they lack one or they cant physically get to where they want to be represented

As stated Mbodys can access the full power of an entity
Wow, this is actually true.

However there is a difference between an Mbody being able to tap into an abstracts energy reserves
and the abstract and all of their essence being summed up and contained within an Mbody
Case in point-
Here is an example of when Eternity summons all his essence,
all that he represents and takes it away from reality-
It collapses.
Eternity and Death joined in a single entity leave one universe and walk into another timeless, deathless universe thereby introducing the concepts of time and death to it allowing time to progress and the Big Bang to go off in this alternate universe-
The original universe robbed of the concepts of time and death because the abstracts summed it up into one form collapses on itself-
In the same way if Eternity was to gather up all of his essence and imbue it in an Mbody, there would be no time anywhere else and the effects on the universe would be catastrophic. We have never seen this happen in 616 when Eternity has utilized Mbodies.
Why?
Because whilst they house some of his essence and can access his full power, they DO NOT contain his full essence otherwise the universe would end and we would see that very visibly on panel
facepalm ... I knew it'd come to this sooner or later.

That "What If" story he's using from 25 years ago has nothing to do with our debate,
in fact, there was no knowledge or understanding or info in Marvel regarding M-bodys.

M-bodys is a concept that was developed years later.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with this debate,
and in fact, all it does is strengthen my case.

But to entertain his post:

That's the story of the "Entity" a being composed of Eternity/Death and mutants of Earth.

The Entity took it's form (years later known as M-body) which houses it's spirit/consciousness,
and left it's current Universe to produce another under its own terms.

By purposely removing it's spirit/consciousness (Space-Time) from its location,
to designate it in another continuum, this of course left the continuum they left behind, empty.

Since well, in that "What If" story Eternity/Death were the Universe,
so simply no Eternity/no Death, = no universe.

Mr Master

Correct!
Incorrect!

Don't forget that time in 616 reality when Eternity was speaking to
Galactus face to face, he manifested totally in an M-body totally and
the universe disappeared. It stayed gone till he exited his M-body.
laughing

Dude seriously, ya gotta stop copying fragmented scans
and posting them as the whole story.

The Universe didn't disappear. laughing out loud The Universe is Eternity,
at that time (again with these freaking 20+ years ago examples)
Eternity manifested in this way,
by materializing out of the stuff surrounding the page.

In that scenario with Galactus, Silver Surfer and Nova witnessed the whole thing,
and described it afterward.

You're again taking the artist's interpretation and flipping it upside down.
The artist is conveying the idea that a living Universe materializes into a form,
in order to do this (first time in an SS book btw)
the artist shows us the reality around swirling and becoming a figure which is Eternity.

You do realize
it doesn't work that way anymore,
you do realize
that Concepts use M-bodys which are retrieved from the Dimension of Manifestations.

That didn't happen when Magus supposedly comatosed Eternity during Infinity War.
Heh, .... all that happened in Infinity War was:

Since Eternity's M-body was comatose,
the actual physical Universe was in disarray and easy pickings.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10123234_Q4.jpg

Proof that current M-body = direct link to the actual concept they represent.

This is why Maelstrom
was able to replace Anomaly simply by taking out the M-body.

This is why Thanos replaced Eternity by simply taking out the M-body

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>