Blade and Vampire Hunter D vs. Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://c181321.r21.cf0.rackcdn.com/PHpSVja9JKVjts_1_m.jpg

and

http://www.deviantart.com/download/126796050/Vampire_Hunter_D_by_f_e_r_r_a_n.jpg

vs.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/168961491/Alucard_by_akreon.jpg

Radunuya
I know Blade isn't beating Alucard in any form.

I'm sure D can do it, however. What are some of his best feats?

FinalAnswer
Being truly immortal as long as he believes he exists, for starters.

Though doesn't D have some retarded feats in the books, like reacting at Mach 20 speeds or something?

menokokoro
That would be an awesome fight (it is pretty much D vs Alucard...). D is...amazing. He cut a lightning bolt in half (starting with his sword sheethed), he used his body as a conduit to power the shields of an entire floating city and was barely fazed, he DID die in the first book, and came back, he has access to pretty extreme magic...which he doesn't use that often...at least not in the books I've read. I'm sure D has something up his sleeve that could pull a win, but from what I know of both characters, it would last until the sun came up (wait...is Alucard effected by sunlight? I forget), or D falls into his sleep. They both have infinite stamina, D is (in my opinion) faster, and has a great defense against damage, while Alucard...well, I don't know, can he die now? It is JUST himself now, the reason he couldn't die before is because they were killing all the souls he had taken throughout the years....So much to consider here.

Nephthys
No, by the end of the manga Alucard can't die.

menokokoro
Okay then....This is just pointless then.

But, if it were off pure skill, and who can do the most damage the fastest, I'd put my money on D.

Radunuya
Those are some feats. One I don't know how to quantify such as when D used his body as a medium for powering the defense systems of an entire city. So D has literally lightning-fast+ reactions at least and equivalent stamina as Alucard.

Alucard does not have a weakness to sunlight but is he affected by it, meaning the sun will make him lose his comfort (he stated that he simply HATED daylight). He CAN die, but not by D based on the feats.

Omnipresence enables Alucard to bypass durability, speed, and reflexes simply by either appearing in D's mind (in which case, D has no way of beating Alucard unless he has a feat that suggests he can), or appear inside of his body, enabling him to instantly suck D dry of his blood and then absorb his soul.

How did D ressurect himself anyway? If he can negate having his soul devoured, then Alucard's options in killing D is limited.

menokokoro
D was impaled through the heart with a wooden stake, which is a certain death for vampires and dhampirs. But the parasite on his hand has pretty powerful magic, by consuming elements, air, water, earth etc, it can do some pretty impressive magic. It drank D's blood, ate some earth next to his body, and sucked in some air, and brought D back from the dead.

Now, another thing the parasite did. Someone trapped D in an endless loop of reality, he would never be able to leave the road he was on, and so, the parasite consumed earth, water, air...and I think fire, I forget, and the combined power of D and the parasite, they were able to time travel to several time periods, some in the future, some in the past, I think he actually saw his own conception...which is kind of really weird, and then was finally returned to his original state.

Now, I've only read 5 of the books (just checked, I was wrong before) there are 12, I believe he gets much more impressive in the other books, I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to beat Alucard.

I certainly believe that Dracula in the D verse could beat Alucard...though we don't know much about him (at least I don't), what little I've seen, he almost killed D and was just kind of playing, and I don't even think he was there, just using mental manipulation or something.

Trackz
Don't think you guys have seen Blade's anime. He has magical sword techniques and has speed feats on par with both characters.

As for D, this D only from the anime.

To kill Alucard don't you just have to kill every vampire he's ever killed? After which he can be killed the same way any other vampire can.

Radunuya
Lefty is one advantage D has against Alucard. But if Alucard absorbs D's soul and blood, then Lefty would be rendered useless wouldn't he (as it will be devoured by Alucard too)?

So Blade is hypersonic? Either way, after vaguely skimming through what Anime BLade is capable of, he's still stuck as a non-factor.

You have to kill every soul he's ever absorbed (there are literally millions of them).

So is this Eos/Schrodinger Alucard or Pre-Schrodinger Alucard?

Trackz
Originally posted by Radunuya
Lefty is one advantage D has against Alucard. But if Alucard absorbs D's soul and blood, then Lefty would be rendered useless wouldn't he (as it will be devoured by Alucard too)?

So Blade is hypersonic? Either way, after vaguely skimming through what Anime BLade is capable of, he's still stuck as a non-factor.

You have to kill every soul he's ever absorbed (there are literally millions of them).

So is this Eos/Schrodinger Alucard or Pre-Schrodinger Alucard?

Where did you see what he is capable of? Have you seen his three sword techniques? Or his Blade wind that could probably kill a good number of the vampires unleashed by Alucards Zero unlock. His healing is up there as well as long as he isn't dismembered or decapitated.

They did that to kill Alucard in the anime didn't they? It's Pre-Schrodinger.

Ban Mido
Instead of Blade I wish this would have been Vampie Hunter D & Abel Nightroad vs Alucard cause I don't see how Blade is even a factor here :/..

Alucard is a tricky character...especially the end of series one his ability is pretty hax but idk..Maybe the team has a chance, D is no pushover.

Radunuya
Wikipedia. I've read them, all that caught my attention was powerful wind blades. Uh... unless Blade's wind blades are definitely beyond building busting, he won't last long against millions of ghoul familiars as even Anderson's exploding bayonets that blew up several dozens of them barely helped him (and Anderson was only fighting a small portion of that army). I'm guessing Anime Blade's regen is only a couple of steps above his comic version.

If it's PRe-Schro, then Alucard won't release his familiars. There's no need, Blade would have to kill Alucard millions of times and he can't do it consecutively giving that Alucard often shapeshifts to a shadow structure when regenerating. Also Blade would have to bypass Alucard's great durability unless some of the weapons he has is capable of instantly killing Alucard. Alucard will simply manipulate the shadows to close his distance on Blade and proceed to rip him apart.

In the OVA, Alucard released all of his familiars (in which all Millennium vampiric soldiers on foot in London were slaughtered as well as most of IScariot/Papal Crusaders) and someone like Alexander Anderson had to bypass an army numbering only in the thousands while his familiars were scattered across the entire capital city and barely accomplished it with the help of dozens of leftover Iscariot men. Alucard can only be killed while in Level 0 by delivering damage that would at least kill his heart (and typical bullets weren't even enough to kill his heart) and his familiar army was fried by the Nail of Helena, an extremely holy Christian artifact that incinerated all of the familiars.

With that said, if it's PRe-Schrodinger, I believe D cuts him in half and Lefty sucks him in.

Trackz
Wikipedia. I've read them, all that caught my attention was powerful wind blades. Uh... unless Blade's wind blades are definitely beyond building busting, he won't last long against millions of ghoul familiars as even Anderson's exploding bayonets that blew up several dozens of them barely helped him (and Anderson was only fighting a small portion of that army). I'm guessing Anime Blade's regen is only a couple of steps above his comic version.

If it's PRe-Schro, then Alucard won't release his familiars. There's no need, Blade would have to kill Alucard millions of times and he can't do it consecutively giving that Alucard often shapeshifts to a shadow structure when regenerating. Also Blade would have to bypass Alucard's great durability unless some of the weapons he has is capable of instantly killing Alucard. Alucard will simply manipulate the shadows to close his distance on Blade and proceed to rip him apart.

In the OVA, Alucard released all of his familiars (in which all Millennium vampiric soldiers on foot in London were slaughtered as well as most of IScariot/Papal Crusaders) and someone like Alexander Anderson had to bypass an army numbering only in the thousands while his familiars were scattered across the entire capital city and barely accomplished it with the help of dozens of leftover Iscariot men. Alucard can only be killed while in Level 0 by delivering damage that would at least kill his heart (and typical bullets weren't even enough to kill his heart) and his familiar army was fried by the Nail of Helena, an extremely holy Christian artifact that incinerated all of the familiars.

With that said, if it's PRe-Schrodinger, I believe D cuts him in half and Lefty sucks him in.

You have to watch the show to know, but they are.

According to Brevoort they have the same regeneration but Anime Blade has taken everything save for decapitation and been fine. He's been shot full of bullets, stabbed, eviscerated, knocked through pillars, been blown up, had an entire castle fall on top of him and he healed and was fine. The Blade techniques themselves are damn near magical, his last technique transforms him into a streak of energy and he stabs through his opponent.

Blade's speed and strength are on par with Alucards, plus D is here to back him up.

We'll do post schrondinger then, t looks awesome when he releases his familiars, is also probably wouldn't be a fair fight if it was pre.

FinalAnswer
Lol

Pre-Schrodinger.

Alucard goes intangible and releases his familiars, and just waits until Blade and D are dead.

/thread.

Post-Schrodinger Alucard is even worse spite, considering that neither have the means to kill him.

Trackz
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Lol

Pre-Schrodinger.

Alucard goes intangible and releases his familiars, and just waits until Blade and D are dead.

/thread.

Post-Schrodinger Alucard is even worse spite, considering that neither have the means to kill him.

Blade and D can arguably out last the familiars, I know Blade has moves that could kill vampires by the hundreds.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade and D can arguably out last the familiars, I know Blade has moves that could kill vampires by the hundreds.

Spam Rip van Winkle's magic bullets and Dandy Man while literally drowning them in numbers. Possibly use Jackal, which nullifies healing factors.

gg.

Trackz
Spam Rip van Winkle's magic bullets and Dandy Man while literally drowning them in numbers. Possibly use Jackal, which nullifies healing factors.

gg. bullets shouldn't do much unless it's a head shot. Blade uses his third technique and one shots him...the other average vampire's really shouldn't be a problem. Blade was regularly outnumber and breezed through an entire colony with help from Kikyo.

Don't vampires in Hellsing have weaknesses?

Radunuya
This reminds me of Alucard's performance against Rip Van Winkle. Unless Blade travels at speeds high in the hypersonic range while transforming into this energy streak, Alucard casually catches him.

Blade outlast millions of undead familiars, all of which are set to hunt down a target of Alucard's for all of eternity? No. Can D do it? I'm sure he can.

Such as.... (and what is the firepower behind those techniques)

What is his third technique? I'm pretty sure that a magic homing bullet is fast enough to blitz Blade. What are Blade's reflex feats? He plowed through a colony? And what is the population of this clan and what did it consist of? It seems that you're confusing the ghouls in Alucard's familiar army for vampires. They're not vampires (that would be even more devastating) except for two. The rest are zombies who were either warriors or normal humans in life and can use the same abilities they had when they were alive.

In Alucard's case, it'd be running rivers/oceans, very holy weaponry, and the death of his heart.

FinalAnswer
In Alucard's case, it'd be running rivers/oceans, very holy weaponry, and the death of his heart.

I doubt something as mundane as the killing of Alucard's heart would be the death of him. The one time he was nearly killed, it was because Anderson was wielding the power of Jesus Christ himself.

Radunuya
This was stated and implied by Alucard himself. The death of a vampire's heart is a stereotypical weakness... and Alucard has quite a few of those traditional weaknesses left in him. Killing his heart is one of them. I can prove this because Alucard (without any lives inside of him) was decapicitated by a very holy bayonet wielded by Anderson augmented with the Nail of Helena (which was blessed by JC) and regenerated easily. And yet a base Alucard (but with millions of lives) had to take a very different way from regenerating when a weaker Anderson stabbed bayonets into his heart (which would kill his heart) by constructing a new body from bats that appeared out nof nowhere. This was the only time shown when Alucard had to take this way out and the first time from the start of the series that Alucard lost a life/soul.

Nephthys
Who cares? Alucard with the power of Schrodinger is almost unkillable. Nothing except high-level telepathy or something could stop him.

Edit: Welp, I guess this is pre-schrodinger. In that case I don't see him winning based off of D's feats.

FinalAnswer
This was stated and implied by Alucard himself. The death of a vampire's heart is a stereotypical weakness... and Alucard has quite a few of those traditional weaknesses left in him. Killing his heart is one of them. I can prove this because Alucard (without any lives inside of him) was decapicitated by a very holy bayonet wielded by Anderson augmented with the Nail of Helena (which was blessed by JC) and regenerated easily. And yet a base Alucard (but with millions of lives) had to take a very different way from regenerating when a weaker Anderson stabbed bayonets into his heart (which would kill his heart) by constructing a new body from bats that appeared out nof nowhere. This was the only time shown when Alucard had to take this way out and the first time from the start of the series that Alucard lost a life/soul.

He was toying with Anderson the first time they fought, (And trying to get Seras to drink his blood) hence, why Integra laughed at him and actually pointed out that you could not kill Alucard by any conventional means.

What are D's feats in the anime, since that's apparently all that's allowed.

Nephthys
Where does it say that?

FinalAnswer
As for D, this D only from the anime.

wakkawakkawakka
D's anime feats pail in comparrison to his novel counterpart. If this is only anime D then Alucard wins.

This is weird but I didn't know Blade had an anime incarnation sad

Trackz
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
D's anime feats pail in comparrison to his novel counterpart. If this is only anime D then Alucard wins.

This is weird but I didn't know Blade had an anime incarnation sad

D can still absorb opponents and he has incredible speed and strength.

Blade's speed and strength are on par with D's only he has some insane sword techniques that allow him instant kills with most opponents.

Trackz
This reminds me of Alucard's performance against Rip Van Winkle. Unless Blade travels at speeds high in the hypersonic range while transforming into this energy streak, Alucard casually catches him.

Blade outlast millions of undead familiars, all of which are set to hunt down a target of Alucard's for all of eternity? No. Can D do it? I'm sure he can.

Such as.... (and what is the firepower behind those techniques)

What is his third technique? I'm pretty sure that a magic homing bullet is fast enough to blitz Blade. What are Blade's reflex feats? He plowed through a colony? And what is the population of this clan and what did it consist of? It seems that you're confusing the ghouls in Alucard's familiar army for vampires. They're not vampires (that would be even more devastating) except for two. The rest are zombies who were either warriors or normal humans in life and can use the same abilities they had when they were alive.

I've seen Alucard's fights, none of them appeared to be hypersonic...he's hit by bullets regularly, regardless Blade turns into a flash of flight and various streaks of energy shoot past his opponent, one of them turns into Blade and he stabs through his opponent.

Blade and D's anime feats in terms of strength and speed are identical. Save for the Fact that D has some sort of magical force field and can absorb vampiric forms while Blade has mystical sword techniques.

It was a city of vampires, pure bloods and mutant vampires and he plowed through them to get to deacon frost (he didn't kill all of them, but they couldn't stop him)

you can watch a couple of episodes to familiarize yourself with the techniques, all the episodes are online.

I recommend episodes 5, 8, and 12 to see what he's capable of.

Nephthys
Well its not like Alucard is slow. He is a casual bullet-timer afterall and he can call upon an estimated 200,000,000 souls as familiars if he needs chaff or more followers.

FinalAnswer
Rip van Winkle's bullet danced around Alucard's spy plane going at Mach 2.8 and with a single shot, tore through several missiles and their planes before they could hit the Eagle aircraft carrier.

Alucard caught this bullet with his teeth.

Dandy Man is a casual bullet timer, to the point he was swatting Seras' machine gun bullets out of the air as if they were a mild annoyance. Alucard was capable of moving faster then the Dandy Man could react. The only time Alucard is hit by bullets is when he lets himself be hit by them.

dadudemon
The only time Alucard is hit by bullets is when he lets himself be hit by them.

I'm stealing this and inserting the names of any character I want.

Nephthys
Except Alucards fighting style is literally to stand completely still, allow himself to get hit, regenerate and then curbstomp his opponent.

Against bullets at least.

Radunuya
He easily caught a magic homing bullet that is most likely in the double digits of Mach (the bullet hit the SR-71 who was diving down at full speed beyond Mach 2.8 speeds at least four times within what seems to be a second's span) on his first try, though that's a reflex feat. As for speed feats, he casually blitzed artificial and natural vampires who are all casual bullet timers. He was moving at equal speeds with Vampire Walter (who is undeniably in the hypersonic range), appeared as a glint of light to Tubalcain Alhambra while moving up a building (who has hypersonic reactions given that the man can consecutively deflect bullets from a large assasult rifle fired by Seras Victoria despite the entire area being covered by smoke, a cannon launcher that has the power to take out tanks, and easily deflected a Jackal bullet fired behind him from a meter away, and blitzed Alexander Anderson in his strongest form (who easily kept up with supersonic vampires and is much faster than them).

I'll watch the episodes then and see his feats.

Oh and uh, in what form does Alucard start off in this battle? Does he start out as base or already in Level 0?

FinalAnswer
and blitzed Alexander Anderson in his strongest form (who easily kept up with supersonic vampires and is much faster than them).

Nail Anderson is actually the only character I would say is faster then Alucard, seeing as how Anderson basically impaled Alucard through the head before he could react, and Alucard won by telekinetically "burning" Anderson and his thorns so he could rip his heart out.

Trackz
He easily caught a magic homing bullet that is most likely in the double digits of Mach (the bullet hit the SR-71 who was diving down at full speed beyond Mach 2.8 speeds at least four times within what seems to be a second's span) on his first try, though that's a reflex feat. As for speed feats, he casually blitzed artificial and natural vampires who are all casual bullet timers. He was moving at equal speeds with Vampire Walter (who is undeniably in the hypersonic range), appeared as a glint of light to Tubalcain Alhambra while moving up a building (who has hypersonic reactions given that the man can consecutively deflect bullets from a large assasult rifle fired by Seras Victoria despite the entire area being covered by smoke, a cannon launcher that has the power to take out tanks, and easily deflected a Jackal bullet fired behind him from a meter away, and blitzed Alexander Anderson in his strongest form (who easily kept up with supersonic vampires and is much faster than them).

I'll watch the episodes then and see his feats.

Oh and uh, in what form does Alucard start off in this battle? Does he start out as base or already in Level 0?

That's a bit of an extrapolation, I feel like it's common place to have characters bullet dodge, Blade has done the same (in fact in the instant while a bullet was being fired he took out a pure blood) but I don't think we are supposed to assume these characters can outrun bullets and what not.

menokokoro
That's a bit of an extrapolation, I feel like it's common place to have characters bullet dodge, Blade has done the same (in fact in the instant while a bullet was being fired he took out a pure blood) but I don't think we are supposed to assume these characters can outrun bullets and what not. Yes, it is the same kind of logic that says "He dodged a laser, that means he is faster than light!" While that makes no sense. Seeing where the light (bullet) is going to be, and moving before it is fired, or arrives, does not mean you are faster than light (or the bullet) just the one controlling it.

Radunuya
Nail Anderson is actually the only character I would say is faster then Alucard, seeing as how Anderson basically impaled Alucard through the head before he could react, and Alucard won by telekinetically "burning" Anderson and his thorns so he could rip his heart out. _
Um..... no. He shattered the bayonet and the thorns with brute strength while having half of his body vertically sliced. And even if he did use telekinesis, he shapeshifted into his "Count" form giving Anderson enough time to recover from whatever surprise he might have experienced and still being a few meters away from him. From then, he outright launched towards Anderson and hit him before HE CAN REACT, whereas Anderson's only speed feat with the Nail is cutting off Alucard's head and arm while in point blank range of him and that's back when Alucard was still relying on guns that inflict minimal damage to Anderson. I don't consider the other instance where his bayonets hit him as a speed feat but as a strength feat as it was merely the attack speed of the bayonet decided by Anderson's throwing strength. Anderson cannot be faster than Alucard.

_Originally posted by Trackz
That's a bit of an extrapolation, I feel like it's common place to have characters bullet dodge, Blade has done the same (in fact in the instant while a bullet was being fired he took out a pure blood) but I don't think we are supposed to assume these characters can outrun bullets and what not. _
I'm having trouble understanding your point with my list of speed feats, maybe it's because I haven't observed the scene where Blade took someone out while a bullet was being fired _or your statement regarding Blade is actually irrelevant as a speed/reflex feat because it's not detailed enough (I will gladly elaborate on the feats I've listed however if need be). For example, if a bullet was being fired ten countries away at the time Blade took out someone, then the considerable distance will exclude it as a speed feat and I don't see how any if the feats I've listed are as vague as that (I think they're pretty straightforward as it is) unless it regards how much attention the victim was paying and direction. Looking at the post ^^ which I think is to suggest that you're saying that Alucard could have simply aim-dodged the magic bullet instead of bullet timing and that I'm applying a reflex=speed fallacy, I can ensure you that I'm lost to how that conclusion had been reached (particularly if you've read or watched Hellsing and observed it right). But I'm pretty sure that they're quantifiable as it is. _ _

__ __

Trackz
_
Um..... no. He shattered the bayonet and the thorns with brute strength while having half of his body vertically sliced. And even if he did use telekinesis, he shapeshifted into his "Count" form giving Anderson enough time to recover from whatever surprise he might have experienced and still being a few meters away from him. From then, he outright launched towards Anderson and hit him before HE CAN REACT, whereas Anderson's only speed feat with the Nail is cutting off Alucard's head and arm while in point blank range of him and that's back when Alucard was still relying on guns that inflict minimal damage to Anderson. I don't consider the other instance where his bayonets hit him as a speed feat but as a strength feat as it was merely the attack speed of the bayonet decided by Anderson's throwing strength. Anderson cannot be faster than Alucard.

__
I'm having trouble understanding your point with my list of speed feats, maybe it's because I haven't observed the scene where Blade took someone out while a bullet was being fired _or your statement regarding Blade is actually irrelevant as a speed/reflex feat because it's not detailed enough (I will gladly elaborate on the feats I've listed however if need be). For example, if a bullet was being fired ten countries away at the time Blade took out someone, then the considerable distance will exclude it as a speed feat and I don't see how any if the feats I've listed are as vague as that (I think they're pretty straightforward as it is) unless it regards how much attention the victim was paying and direction. Looking at the post ^^ which I think is to suggest that you're saying that Alucard could have simply aim-dodged the magic bullet instead of bullet timing and that I'm applying a reflex=speed fallacy, I can ensure you that I'm lost to how that conclusion had been reached (particularly if you've read or watched Hellsing and observed it right). But I'm pretty sure that they're quantifiable as it is. _ _

__ __

Even if he wasn't aim dodging, it doesn't mean he can move at the same speed as a bullet, people react to baseballs all the time that doesn't mean people can move any where near 90 mph. I don't doubt he has extraordinary reaction time, bullet dodging, even after the bullet is fired, is common place in anime.

In episode 7 a thug fires a bullet then the scene slows down the vampire sees the bullet turns around as the bullet is coming towards him and blades dodges it and while they're both doding the bullet blade slices the vampire in half.

My main point is that I highly doubt any of these characters are meant to move at mach speed. They have super human speed, definitely. Mach speed? Unlikely.

FinalAnswer
_

I dun know what you're talking about, but

http://www.mangareader.net/205-13794-8/hellsing/chapter-69.html

There and the next page. Anderson stabs Alucard through the head before he could even fire a shot at him. It's not thrown either, as in the chapter after Alucard's flashbacks, you can see Anderson holding the bayonet.

http://www.mangareader.net/205-13797-4/hellsing/chapter-72.html

Notice how the thorns are "dissolving" without actually touching Alucard.

It wasn't so much that Anderson couldn't react, it's that Alucard hulked his way through his attacks and Anderson couldn't do anything.

FinalAnswer
My main point is that I highly doubt any of these characters are meant to move at mach speed. They have super human speed, definitely. Mach speed? Unlikely.

If Alucard was not capable of moving at mach speeds, how did he cross 100 or so feet onto a wall faster then the Dandy Man, a guy who casually swats machine gun bullets out of the air, could react?

Or see, for that matter.

Trackz
If Alucard was not capable of moving at mach speeds, how did he cross 100 or so feet onto a wall faster then the Dandy Man, a guy who casually swats machine gun bullets out of the air, could react?

Or see, for that matter.

if I hit a baseball (90MPH) that doesn't mean I can't get blind sided by a car moving at 50 mph.

it's common for anime/comic characters to react to bullets and block them and then get outreacted by other character, that doesn't mean these characters can outrun jets.

FinalAnswer
What?

No, Alucard would have to move at mach speeds to be able to go faster then Dandy Man, who is a casual bullet timer, could react or see. Especially when Dandy Man had his eyes right on the spot where Alucard was, but saw nothing.

Nephthys
Well there was a lot of smoke in the way at the time.

FinalAnswer
Nah, Alucard moved before the explosion. awesome

Considering the lack of damage to him and his clothes when he appeared on the wall.

Nephthys
Alucard can regenerate himself and his clothes, so no dice!

Trackz
What?

No, Alucard would have to move at mach speeds to be able to go faster then Dandy Man, who is a casual bullet timer, could react or see. Especially when Dandy Man had his eyes right on the spot where Alucard was, but saw nothing.

This happens all the time. Purebloods in Blade can casually bullettime and Blade was breezing through them at the end of the anime. Blade most definitely cannot move at machspeed however.

If you want to believe it that's fine, outreacting bullet timers doesn't put Alucard above either D or Blade in terms of speed though.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Alucard can regenerate himself and his clothes, so no dice!

Not from Dandy Man's attacks, as evident when he got up on the roof and was still bleeding from his cards. awesome

Nephthys
Exactly, so he must have been hit, right? awepedo

menokokoro
Haha! I love it. Also, D's sword negates regeneration...forgot about that.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Exactly, so he must have been hit, right? awepedo

From the cards, not the explosion smile

Otherwise, his clothes would be considerably more gone.

Nephthys
Unless he tanked the explosion. Besides which, it was only the cards that stopped him from regenerating, so he'd still be able to regen from the explosion.

FinalAnswer
If Dandy Man knew about Alucard's regeneration, and knew his cards were the only things capable of stopping it, why would he try to kill Alucard with a pointless explosion?

Trackz
If Dandy Man knew about Alucard's regeneration, and knew his cards were the only things capable of stopping it, why would he try to kill Alucard with a pointless explosion? desperation?

FinalAnswer
desperation?

Dandy Man was pretty confident throughout the fight until Alucard went into his release.

Trackz
Dandy Man was pretty confident throughout the fight until Alucard went into his release. wait weren't the explosions caused by the cards?

FinalAnswer
I believe so, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.