World Breaker Hulk-Who can beat him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Below Skyfather who can beat WB down in a fist fight? No bfr no nuthin. Just a slug fest. Who can take em?

ozz81
cool ,yeah probly:- sentry, superman 1 million,mangog,maybe also thor in warriors madness..

Maybe also anyone below skyfather with power gem or some amp like norn stones..

carver9
No one short of Zeus is beating Hulk in a fist fight and that's even debatable since Zeus never fought the real deal.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by carver9
No one short of Zeus is beating Hulk in a fist fight and that's even debatable since Zeus never fought the real deal. so WWH has become the real deal Hulk now?

Zoom, Flash.

carver9
Originally posted by Nietzschean
so WWH has become the real deal Hulk now?

Zoom, Flash.

Zoom and Flash won't even tickle Hulk. Hulk charges up and ko the both of them.

Nietzschean
Zoom and Flash won't even tickle Hulk. Hulk charges up and ko the both of them. Hulk would be frozen in time as either one beats on him with a million punches b4 hulk feels it in real time and is knocked out.

JakeTheBank
Tbf, Zoom hit Power Girl with 1 million punches and she was still fighting back.

carver9
Hulk would be frozen in time as either one beats on him with a million punches b4 hulk feels it in real time and is knocked out.

Already happened and powergirl tanked all of it. What else ya got?

Nietzschean
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbf, Zoom hit Power Girl with 1 million punches and she was still fighting back. fine, those punches are instead kicks to the crotch.

carver9
fine, those punches are instead kicks to the crotch.

Still not working since the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger his crotch gets (no homo).

Damborgson
Still not working since the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger his crotch gets (no homo). no expression laughing out loud

janus77
I seriously don't think anyone can beat Hulk, given the thread stips.

WBH is just a glimpse of the power and destructive force that Hulk brings add to that, he can withstand blackholes and planetary cores ... he's too durable for anything to damage him at all.

so...
http://spectrum.ieee.org/images/public_html/tech_talk/hulk.jpg
Hulk wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
Below Skyfather who can beat WB down in a fist fight? No bfr no nuthin. Just a slug fest. Who can take em?

Early Sentry (Genis/Terrax versions), Superman (only if we use the highest feats for him and only if he still can use speed), Classic Juggs (but not sure if he's strong enough to hurt Hulk), and HP DD (only if he can use his speed).

That's all I can think of under skyfather.

Eternal Idol
I'm disappointed in you all...

Captain Ultra, ftw.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/c_1d/captainultra.gif

abhilegend
Still not working since the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger his crotch gets (no homo).
durpalm

Uriel005
Barry Allen.
Aunt May *insta turns into banner after a prompt dressing down on his appalling manners and a frying pan to banners grill.

nwg202
Trion juggs (is he below skyfather? )vs WB hulk is something i would like to see

DARTH POWER
Zoom and Flash won't even tickle Hulk. Hulk charges up and ko the both of them.

Except Hulk would never be able to hit either of them. Best case scenario for Hulk is him stalemating Flash/Zoom (taking PIS out of the equation)

DarkSaint85
Question for Flash/Hulk fans:

If speed steal occurs, would the Hulk's healing factor be in effect? So all his molecules are frozen in time - would he then be able to heal from damage?

Scoobless
Jack of Hearts

Q99
Nemesis Kid.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Question for Flash/Hulk fans:

If speed steal occurs, would the Hulk's healing factor be in effect? So all his molecules are frozen in time - would he then be able to heal from damage?

Lol well he'd be f***ed if that happened.. But somehow I doubt Hulk fans would accept you're theory. More likely they'd come out with some bull like his healing powers would counter the speed steal!

abhilegend
PC superman. He is listed here as trans tier.mmm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Lol well he'd be f***ed if that happened.. But somehow I doubt Hulk fans would accept you're theory. More likely they'd come out with some bull like his healing powers would counter the speed steal!

I quite like different applications of powers. Unfortunately, I think the OP said just a slugfest - otherwise I'd have brought in time manipulators etc.

Would the High Evolutionary's devolutionary ray, wielded by Reed, work?

Mshinu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Would the High Evolutionary's devolutionary ray, wielded by Reed, work?

Well Galactus dodged that ray rather than tanking it... but Hulkie Boy >>> Big G.

Scoobless
Jack of Hearts depowers hulk just by being there.

Maybe The Atom could "slug" him in the brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.