Can Thor........?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
with CIS off soul suck any mortal being without magic resistance?

for example,

Superman
Sinestro
Hulk
Nate Grey

with said character actively resisting?

Mindset
Thor can suck a mean soul.

zopzop
Hasn't he only done this once in his entire history and even then against another Asgardian? Would it even work on a non Asgardian?

Assuming it does, they all die. How would Superman, Hulk, Sinestro even resist it? I guess Nate being a psi could attempt to mount a defense but I see him going down too.

Mindset
Willpower.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor can suck a mean soul.

8====D~

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
Willpower.

thats what i was thinking, i was looking in another thread and a poster was stating that sans morals, thor could pretty much solo any mortal without magic resistance via soul suck. but imo from seeing similar characters perform such a feat if said character say magneto had sufficient willpower he can withstand an attempt, but ive only see thor do this once so im curious

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
thats what i was thinking, i was looking in another thread and a poster was stating that sans morals, thor could pretty much solo any mortal without magic resistance via soul suck. but imo from seeing similar characters perform such a feat if said character say magneto had sufficient willpower he can withstand an attempt, but ive only see thor do this once so im curious

Solo any mortal and God if it works on non-Asgardians below Skyfather level. Believe it or not the Surfer may be the exception. Mantis trained him how to resist and he even has soul suck/stealing resistance feat to his name.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
8====D~

LOL dude.

guy222
answer is no

janus77
Thor sucks, but chokes on ... Hulk's 'soul'.

SquallX
Superman T-VO his ass.

Colossus-Big C
No

JakeTheBank
Said characters would have to display some kind of relevant defense toward such an avenue of attack. It's telling that someone like Loki, who can survive being decapitated and just put his head back on and is a master practitioner of the mystic arts, couldn't endure his soul being forcibly taken from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.