Hulk Vs Everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Hulk fights all of marvel earths superheros , no one over meta. Who wins

Mindset
Deadpool.

Parmaniac
He ends up in the sun or a black hole

Nietzschean
I still say a sun will incinerate Hulk and a black hole would rip him apart at a molecular lvl.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Nietzschean
I still say a sun will incinerate Hulk and a black hole would rip him apart at a molecular lvl. Anyone disagreeing with that?

Mindset
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He ends up in the sun or a black hole Yup, Hulk gets bfrd.

Nietzschean
Anyone disagreeing with that? yes. ppl from Comicvine and Kmc have argued that for years off and on.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Nietzschean
yes. ppl from Comicvine and Kmc have argued that for years off and on. Well even if he can survive there indefinately, and I demand proof for that, he still can't escape the gravitaional pull so he stays BFRed.

Mindset
Hulk absorbs the suns radiation.

Badabing
Hulk thunder claps the sun.

Hulk will chew up and spit out a black hole.

Mindset
Hulk farts blackholes.

Sin I AM
reed solos

Parmaniac
no prep time

Sin I AM
no prep time

lol how long do u think it will take him to reach reed fighting all those metas?
thats all the time he needs

Nietzschean
Blink could solo Hulk with a spatial rift slice attack.

Colossus-Big C
Yea no prep

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol how long do u think it will take him to reach reed fighting all those metas?
thats all the time he needs Standard forum setting = empty white roomOriginally posted by Nietzschean
Blink could solo Hulk with a spatial rift slice attack. Pixi, The Spot and probably a few others I just can't think of right now.

carver9
Heat doesn't work on Hulk BUT if he is bfred to the sun, he is stuck there.

Sin I AM
Standard forum setting = empty white room Pixi, The Spot and probably a few others I just can't think of right now.

fine

emma, psylocke, mr sinister, and jean mind rape him. while ghost, kitty, and vision phase his organs out of his body, rogue and radioactive man draining him till he was nothin but a green stain

Colossus-Big C
Isnt hulk resistant to mindrape

Badabing
Yes he is.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

resistant but not immune, i mean how many times has he been mind controlled to do someone elses bidding?

ozz81
yeah he is ! No one can mind rape hulk...

Stoic
So let me get this straight. The Hulk is aware that all of these guys want to potentially kill him, and he has no problem in turn killing them? If this is true, this is how i see it going down.

Some Grand Master type guy pops out of a cereal bowl, all combatants are well aware of the rules. The guy says on your mark, get set go.

The Hulk immediately goes nuclear on them and kills 98% of the opposition within the first 3 seconds, this of course will include all of the matter transporter types, as none of them have any resistance to a nuclear strike. That rendition is with CIS off.

With CIS on, the Hulk is sent voyaging to places that no man has gone before.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ozz81
yeah he is ! No one can mind rape hulk...

tell that to apocalypse

carver9

Yes...Sin doesn't know what she is talking about.

carver9
tell that to apocalypse

When did Apocalypse mind rape WWH?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
That rendition is with CIS off.

With CIS on, the Hulk is sent voyaging to places that no man has gone before. With CIS off he ends up in space even earlier.

carver9
The thread starter should have took BFR off.

Stoic
With CIS off he ends up in space even earlier.

Arguable. The ones capable off doing this are incapable of taking a nuclear strike, which would turn them to dust. It would be a simple matter of who hits first. There is no prep in this match, it's just a kill or be killed scenario according to the OP.

CIS on, and the Hulk would never willingly kill anyone, and the same goes for many of the Meta tier. With CIS on, the heroic Meta's would attempt to stop the ones that wanted to murder the Hulk to begin with.

The whole thing is arguable, but I was just giving my 2 cents, just to show that the Hulk isn't just a one trick brick fighter. he has energy and long distance attacks that he could use.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
When did Apocalypse mind rape WWH?

apoc controlled him as war, the leader has, etc

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
Arguable. The ones capable off doing this are incapable of taking a nuclear strike, which would turn them to dust. It would be a simple matter of who hits first. There is no prep in this match, it's just a kill or be killed scenario according to the OP. The thing is, at least imo, he would end up in space before he could really start going nuclear whatever that exactly means.

carver9

That was SAVAGE HULK. WWH is completely immune to TP.

Stoic
The thing is, at least imo, he would end up in space before he could really start going nuclear whatever that exactly means.

Then we agree, it's a matter of opinion. It simply doesn't take him long to begin spewing radiation.

Those were also older versions of the Hulk. I'm not going to say that it will not happen again, since many writers ignore, or are unaware of certain fine points of the characters that they are writing, but we saw first hand, how the Hulk not only resisted Professor X, and Emma Frost, but sent the assault back at them. neither of those TP users are the bottom of the barrel users either.

Sin I AM
That was SAVAGE HULK. WWH is completely immune to TP.

based on what? where is this stated ANYWHERE that h is immune, resistant yes, immune no. U dont even have to post the scan because i can find it myself just tell me the issue number and i will find it myself.

and their are so many other ways other than tp or bfr to kill him. IW could solo. shadowcat can solo, vision can solo, blink can solo..or elixir could just take his hf and let the remaining metas gang rape him

carver9
based on what? where is this stated ANYWHERE that h is immune, resistant yes, immune no. U dont even have to post the scan because i can find it myself just tell me the issue number and i will find it myself.

and their are so many other ways other than tp or bfr to kill him. IW could solo. shadowcat can solo, vision can solo, blink can solo..or elixir could just take his hf and let the remaining metas gang rape him

When you have strange frying himself just by entering WWH mind...that's proof enough. When you have Xavier not even making Hulk smile from a TP attack...that's proof enough. Shield gathered a handful of TPs to attack Hulk all at once and that failed as well. Emma and Charles tried mind raping him at the same time...that failed as well. Sin tried to say WWH would get raped by TP, that failed as well.

carver9
Bfring is their only option...without it, no one is stopping him.

Parmaniac
Bfring is their only option...without it, no one is stopping him. I disagree

janus77
Hulk thunderclaps them out of existence.
Either that or KOs 99% of them with a mild thunderclap, then sits down and reasons with the remaining metas.

aside from bfr, they have nothing with which to KO/kill him.

Parmaniac
http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/x/X_Ray_Darnell.jpg

Sin I AM
When you have strange frying himself just by entering WWH mind...that's proof enough. When you have Xavier not even making Hulk smile from a TP attack...that's proof enough. Shield gathered a handful of TPs to attack Hulk all at once and that failed as well. Emma and Charles tried mind raping him at the same time...that failed as well. Sin tried to say WWH would get raped by TP, that failed as well.

the circumstances behind that was pis....the entire arc was pis...you do know tat dont u?

janus77
the circumstances behind that was pis....the entire arc was pis...you do know tat dont u?
how about Apocalypse IS pis? table > Apocalypse is the natural order of things, one high feat doesn't change that.

btw, have you ever read a Hulk comic before?
do you just have something against green people? miffed

Damborgson
Originally posted by janus77

do you just have something against green people? miffed http://www.scenicreflections.com/ithumbs/Piccolo_Dead_Wallpaper_atcd.jpg

If she gives the pic a thumbs up we'll know for sure.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by janus77
how about Apocalypse IS pis? table > Apocalypse is the natural order of things, one high feat doesn't change that.

btw, have you ever read a Hulk comic before?
do you just have something against green people? miffed

apoc is not the only instance of someone controlling him...leader has as well, but i will concede that he hasnt been controlled since wwh however he hasnt proved resistant otherwise noone would be able to affect his mind at all.

but like i said tp is not the quickest route any telekinetic could just put a bubble in his brain

janus77
apoc is not the only instance of someone controlling him...leader has as well, but i will concede that he hasnt been controlled since wwh however he hasnt proved resistant otherwise noone would be able to affect his mind at all.

but like i said tp is not the quickest route any telekinetic could just put a bubble in his brain
http://uploads.neatorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/01029008.zoom_.a.jpg
THEY CANNOT WIN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.