Silver surfer vs Superman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Silver surfer at his peak/best vs superman 1 million

1)who will win in an arm wrestle?

2)in an all out battle at their best ?

janus77
1) Surfer
2) Surfer

SquallX
Originally posted by janus77
1) Surfer
2) Surfer

laughing out loud

Uriel005
1) Surfer
2) Surfer lol I really hope your being sarcastic here. Cause this is a spite... in the opposite direction.

abhilegend
Spite.

Dinoss
1) Surfer losing his arm
2) Surfer gets destroyed within a nanosecond

thats better

Uriel005
Originally posted by Dinoss
thats better he doesn't get destroyed that quickly... I mean come on be fair to the surfer. He is a boss. I give him a few hours for a high end surfer. Mediocre surfer may last an hour.

Dinoss
Originally posted by Uriel005
he doesn't get destroyed that quickly... I mean come on be fair to the surfer. He is a boss. I give him a few hours for a high end surfer. Mediocre surfer may last an hour.

do you honestly believe surfer can fight full power 1 million for a few hours ? in order to fight someone for hours you have to match him and whitstand his attacks, do you honestly see surfer whitstanding full power superman 1 million attacks? surfer gets stomped within seconds thats the only nodd i can give him a few seconds

Cogito
Stomp in 1M's favor.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Dinoss
do you honestly believe surfer can fight full power 1 million for a few hours ? in order to fight someone for hours you have to match him and whitstand his attacks, do you honestly see surfer whitstanding full power superman 1 million attacks? surfer gets stomped within seconds thats the only nodd i can give him a few seconds I do believe the surfer could last for a while. Personally I find the orbital slingshot feat to reach relativistic speeds a poor showing for superman 1 mil. Surfer does that on a whim. I give him the edge in speed and he can keep it up all day.

Dinoss
Originally posted by Uriel005
I do believe the surfer could last for a while. Personally I find the orbital slingshot feat to reach relativistic speeds a poor showing for superman 1 mil. Surfer does that on a whim. I give him the edge in speed and he can keep it up all day.

dude now you are just trolling in order to argue with me, S1M is by far faster than surfer, the fact alone he is faster than ordinary superman is enough to tell us that, faster than a speed tachyon which is > the speed of light, the slingshot feat is a low showing that was meant to show 2 things.. 1 is that he was in a great hurry and wanted to use any edge he could that was meant to show how great was the galaxy collusion threat, the second reason was because he knew he is getting out of the super sun which means he will depower as he commented himself

its funny how at first you said S1M wins by a spite but when i voted for 1 million suddenly you are trying to make a case for surfer, trolling at its best

zeel
i dont think any version of supes is loseing a arm wrestling contest to surfer geeesh.

JakeTheBank
Norrin gets beat.

Pure Alpha Male
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/goofygoober2.jpg

ozz81
also isnt norrin when hes amped up or imbued with the power cosmic via galactus isnt he 'quite powerfull ? Coz in some of his other commics they say he defeated beings as high or on parr with galactus.

Pure Alpha Male
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/goofygoober2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.