Transformers VS Psi Attacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
I remember asking this a few years back on this forum

Are Transformers vulnerable to mind-control?

IIRC someone said there was an episode of the G1 era that showed they were.

fairy110
Transformers?
I'm new to the world of transformers ever since I saw the trailer for the movie coming this summer and it got my attention anyone out there know where I can find information on the story, background, characters, episodes of the old tv show anything to help me understand the movie more when it comes out?

Hand Crafted Fairy Collectibles
Jessica Galbreth Enchanted Art
Fae Realm Fairies

Matt.steve
its amazing one a class act.

KingD19
There were several episodes in G1 that showed TF's were vulnerable to forms of mind control. Nothing like a psychic attack from a person, but Transformer variants have worked several times.

Claire63
I saw the trailer for the movie coming this summer and it got my attention anyone out there know where I can find information on the story, background, characters,http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

jalek moye
Originally posted by KingD19
There were several episodes in G1 that showed TF's were vulnerable to forms of mind control. Nothing like a psychic attack from a person, but Transformer variants have worked several times.

In current Canon (prime, war and fall of cybertron, and exodus) they seem to be a little more "living" in sense. Wonder if a telepath could move into their frequency nowadays since their memory and mind seem more organic in a sense instead of just saved data.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.