batgirl (cain) vs daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
battle of the heirs

cdtm
Cass wins, with ease.

Existere
Daken wrecks her

guy222
daken

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Existere
Daken wrecks her

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
Cass wins, with ease.

Understated.

Cass is a bullet timer, Daken isn't (By his own admission, as he claimed he's no faster than Deadpool, who's beneath bullet timing level himself.)

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Understated.

Cass is a bullet timer, Daken isn't (By his own admission, as he claimed he's no faster than Deadpool, who's beneath bullet timing level himself.)

I need to be toddling off to work so I'll dig up scans later, but I'm pretty sure that Deadpool does have plenty of bullet dodging feats not to mention all the times he's dodged stuff thrown by Bullseye.

Parmaniac
I'm not following Daken but if he should start using pheromones Cass is dead.

srankmissingnin
Understated.

lol

Unlike Batgirl, Deadpool has legitimate superhuman speed. Check you facts.

Daken stomps.

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm not following Daken but if he should start using pheromones Cass is dead.

They're not an insta win. Deadpool managed to deal with them, and Skaar was simply enraged by them. Cass, she'll immediately know what he's up to, because her body reading acts as a form of telepathy. Reading peoples minds through their body language is literally her first language, and the entire point of David Cains training..

And here on KMC, Cass gets pretty severaly underrated for her wealth of feats.. She has feats that are, quite literally, pulled from the Matrix movie, stepping between bullets like they're standing still..

Vs how most streets and metas do it (Like Batman), by moving faster than the gunman is capable of aiming or seeing..

Existere
Deadpool would also wreck Batgirl, so that's not super relevant.

Parmaniac
They're not an insta win. Deadpool managed to deal with them, and Skaar was simply enraged by them. Cass, she'll immediately know what he's up to, because her body reading acts as a form of telepathy. Reading peoples minds through their body language is literally her first language, and the entire point of David Cains training..

And here on KMC, Cass gets pretty severaly underrated for her wealth of feats.. She has feats that are, quite literally, pulled from the Matrix movie, stepping between bullets like they're standing still..

Vs how most streets and metas do it (Like Batman), by moving faster than the gunman is capable of aiming or seeing.. Deadpool and Skaar have pretty immense HFs also Daken uses the pheromones differently if he goes Spider-man pheromones on her she's blind and can't read anything. Daken Pheromones haven't failed once IIRC the effect was just different if anything. I don't follow Daken anymore though so I can only judge from relatively early appereances.

cdtm
Deadpool and Skaar have pretty immense HFs also Daken uses the pheromones differently if he goes Spider-man pheromones on her she's blind and can't read anything. Daken Pheromones haven't failed once IIRC the effect was just different if anything. I don't follow Daken anymore though so I can only judge from relatively early appereances.

Would the HF even protect against phermones?

Historically, Gamma Fathers had problems with gasses.

Parmaniac
Would the HF even protect against phermones?

Historically, Gamma Fathers had problems with gasses. Depends usually a HF protects your body from anything that can harm you like nanites, viruses, bacterias and I have no hard time believing pheromones too. HFs also push bullets out of people's bodies.

Yet I doubt Cass has any resistances that are close to Ares, Venom, Spider-man, Skaar or Cyber. All were victims by his phero manipulation.

cdtm
Depends usually a HF protects your body from anything that can harm you like nanites, viruses, bacterias and I have no hard time believing pheromones too. HFs also push bullets out of people's bodies.

Yet I doubt Cass has any resistances that are close to Ares, Venom, Spider-man, Skaar or Cyber. All were victims by his phero manipulation.

Fair enough.

If the phermones let him chump out Spidey visually, I guess I could see him taking his share over Cass.

But not without taking his share of losses, given Cass is still has pretty impressive striking and durability feats, and has dealt with her reading ability being disabled before. (And she's still fast enough to dodge between multiple bullets fired at roughly the same time...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.