Thanos/Void/Superboy Prime vs ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos, Void, and Superboy Prime are teamed together by Chaos King and he advise them that a year from today, they will be fighting a powerful team and they have all of this time to practice with each other to become the perfect team to face almost any threat. They can not get any outside help and they can not get any artifacts to aid them in boosting their stats...they are at average PL.

They are teleported and this team is standing in front of them (thanks prepman).

jsa
Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Captain Marvel
Dr. Fate
Power Girl
Black Adam
Jakeem Thunder
Atom Smasher
Stargirl
Hawkman
Sand
Hourman (android)
Dr Mid-nite
Mr. terrific
Wildcat

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Wally West
Batman
Aquaman
Kyle Rayner
Orion
Barda
Plastic Man
Aztek
Huntress
Zauriel

Who wins?

abhilegend
Jakeem wishes them out of existence.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by abhilegend
Jakeem wishes them out of existence.

Yeah, this.

Unless Jakeem doesn't word his commands right and unless the team knows to gun for him first and unless they can get to Jakeem before he gets a proper order off...

The team gets curbstomped by 5th Dimensional essential omnipotence.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Yeah, this.

Unless Jakeem doesn't word his commands right and unless the team knows to gun for him first and unless they can get to Jakeem before he gets a proper order off...

The team gets curbstomped by 5th Dimensional essential omnipotence.
They DO have a year to prepare, so presumably they (especially Thanos) would know who to gun for.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They DO have a year to prepare, so presumably they (especially Thanos) would know who to gun for.

It doesn't stipulate that at all in the OP. Carver only says they have a year to become as best a team as they can be and all they are forewarned of is that the foe they will be facing is "powerful".

So that mean it defaults to common knowledge of characters from the average folks on the street and I don't think it's average knowledge that Jakeem has something at his beck and call that can play Photoshop with reality.

Edit:

And they still have to GET to Jakeem and have a pretty stacked opposition that could definitely hold them off long enough for Jakeem to get a command out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
It doesn't stipulate that at all in the OP. Carver only says they have a year to become as best a team as they can be and all they are forewarned of is that the foe they will be facing is "powerful".

So that mean it defaults to common knowledge of characters from the average folks on the street and I don't think it's average knowledge that Jakeem has something at his beck and call that can play Photoshop with reality.

Edit:

And they still have to GET to Jakeem and have a pretty stacked opposition that could definitely hold them off long enough for Jakeem to get a command out.

Fair enough! I read it differently, carver might chime in with a clarification, but if its as you have read it, then yes, the team win. SBP can be manhandled by the Speedforce users if needs be, for example.

Also, I noticed Android Hourman was there. With Wgog?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fair enough! I read it differently, carver might chime in with a clarification, but if its as you have read it, then yes, the team win. SBP can be manhandled by the Speedforce users if needs be, for example.

Also, I noticed Android Hourman was there. With Wgog?

Yeah, we do need some clarifications here. Because 5-D Djinn AND Worlogog?

Lord Feron
With Thanos's Help he could have void control matter that he once displayed to do. Also the whole die and come back instantly can be practiced (if he does choose to die).

I just think with alot of practice Thanos can teach SBP how to fight smart and not like a big whining child throwing a tantrum. Actually teach him fighting techniques and tactics.

@ carver I have a couple of questions.

When the trio are fighting the heroes are the heroes expecting them? or are they all chillin the park and the trio comes out of no where and start attacking?

Also you said no artifacts to aid them or improve their stats. But can they use things that they make, technological stuff? (build SBP a nice new solar suit and or give Void that drug that makes him get crazy or whatever)

carver9
The heros isn't expecting them and Thanos and his crew doesn't know about the stacked team. I want to take Jakeem out because I didn't even see him in that bunch but I can't edit it.

Please debate without the usage of the character "if you can". Mr. Mxy is right on point. His post was my intention.

Thanks.

carver9
By the way...Thanos, Superbly Prime, and Void are at there average power level. Adding anything to their gear would only lead to arguments outside of the battle because we wouldn't know the type of amp it would give them.

JakeTheBank
Team Thanos/Void/Prime get raped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.