Wolverine vs Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
black widow at her peak /best vs wolverine with no addimantium infused in his bones at his best who takes this nd why?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine wins by being being better in every way.

leonidas
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

ozz81
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

cool, but dont u reckon to some extent her martial arts might help her maybe subdue or get the better of wolvie some how with her deceptive or effective martial arts /CQC skills etc ??

psy_blade
BW should at least have her weapons to make this a little more even.

ozz81
^^ yeah i guess so but in iron man 2 i think it was: she full on outsmarted and defeated a few of the guards who had like weopons in their posession etc when she had nothing but just used her martial arts instead to get the upper hand etc..but then i guess its in the movie not the commics...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ozz81
cool, but dont u reckon to some extent her martial arts might help her maybe subdue or get the better of wolvie some how with her deceptive or effective martial arts /CQC skills etc ??

No. Wolverine is the one who trained her and he has dispatched much more skilled MA's than Natasha with ease in h2h.

Prep-Man
Black Widow wins by...Being more sexy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.