The Chipmunks versus The Smurfs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor will face off against Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Jokey, Handy, Grouchy, and Crazy Smurf.

Fight takes place in the kitchen of Gusteau's, the gourmet restaurant from the Pixar film Ratatouille. There will be plenty of pots, pans, knives, food, props, etc, to use as weapons.

Both teams start at opposite ends of the kitchen and will race for each other or any random object.

The winning team will feast on the flesh of the losing team.

To the death.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Crazy and Papa should have no problem handling all 6.

It would be the equivalent of a old, wise and trained hunter and an crazy rough middleaged Scotsman beating the crap out of 6 irritating kids.

siriuswriter
The Chipmunks. They have a perfect ratio of boy chipmunk: girl chipmunk, and so are less likely to go extinct. I mean, you're going to get some extra weird genes over at the Smurfs with your one female.

Sadako of Girth
Nothing scarier in combat than a showdown with an inbred smurf.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Nothing scarier in combat than a showdown with an inbred smurf.

Reminds me of one the the best X-Files episodes ever, "Home."

The Peacock family, scary shit, that.

siriuswriter
Apparently, all that inbreeding has done is make them kinder and goofier. I still say chipmunks, especially if they get a plate of all kinds of nuts Royale. Chipmunks will do anything to get their cheeks puffed.

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Chipmunks will do anything to get their cheeks puffed.

no expression

NemeBro
Jesus Christ even imagining this fight is the most annoying thing ever.

Impediment
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jesus Christ even imagining this fight is the most annoying thing ever.

Shut up, you. stick out tongue

I'm a father and I've suffered through both films numerous times.

I dream of someone eating the flesh of these little bastards.

EvilAngel
Why don't you just watch the Smurfs vs the Snorks on Robot Chicken?

I'm going with the Chipmunks for this one. Though their kids they have claws. Besides, people are always complaining how dangerous kids are today anyway. So that adds to my point... probably.

Robtard
Chipmunk teeth are probably their greatest weapon, I could see Theodore going right for a Smurf's jugular.

siriuswriter
If said Smurf were covered in caramel, yes indeed. Now, how do we cover the Smurfs in caramel.... ?

Badabing
Originally posted by Impediment
Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor will face off against Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Jokey, Handy, Grouchy, and Crazy Smurf.

Fight takes place in the kitchen of Gusteau's, the gourmet restaurant from the Pixar film Ratatouille. There will be plenty of pots, pans, knives, food, props, etc, to use as weapons.

Both teams start at opposite ends of the kitchen and will race for each other or any random object.

The winning team will feast on the flesh of the losing team.

To the death.

Who wins? The Chipmunks get Smurfed right up the Smurf! smurfdur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.