WB Hulk vs The Annihalotrs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/85265/1913695-hulk__troyjan_vencido_super.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1300457-cosmic_avengers_super.jpg

NO BFR

Gecko4lif
El
oh
El

Hulk 12/10

obviously

Damborgson
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
El
oh
El

Hulk 12/10

obviously thumb up

carver9
Ok...I know gecko wasn't serious but I am. What can they do to him minus bfring? He TANKED punches that are pretty much equal to anyone here without flinching and withstood energy attacks that are pretty much greater than anyone here without flinching.

All of them get beat to sleep.

psycho gundam
they were pretty lame in that series, it's like they suffer from the same weakness will smith and charlize tharon had in hancock

Bouboumaster
Hulk is monstruous, but seriously...

Look at the ridiculous line-up of the team..

When your weakest member is Ronan, you are pretty stacked as a team. Hulk will take one, maybe two with him, but he's not beating a team like this by himself. Hulk might be the most powerful on the field, but his lack of versatility will be his downfawll.

Nihilist
Hulk loses.

Stoic
I don't see them even remotely taking him physically. Energy drain is not an option, Transmutation is out. BFR is their only way of taking this.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't see them even remotely taking him physically. Energy drain is not an option, Transmutation is out. BFR is their only way of taking this.

haha and bfr is not allowed here

abhilegend
Hulk loses. Speed kills.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk loses. Speed kills.

CIS is a bi***...you have got to hate it.

Prep-Man
Annihilators.

abhilegend
^ Quasar and surfer drains all gamma from him. It's a very popular argument against superman here, why not hulk when surfer has done it many times and quasar is as good energy manipulator as you can get. CIS doesn't make them an idiot so that they would play by hulk's rule and take his punches.

JakeTheBank
Annihilators. lol

Stoic
^ Quasar and surfer drains all gamma from him. It's a very popular argument against superman here, why not hulk when surfer has done it many times and quasar is as good energy manipulator as you can get. CIS doesn't make them an idiot so that they would play by hulk's rule and take his punches.

Not going to happen, Arm'Cheddon tried this and it simply wasn't working, Rulk tried this in their last fight, and this simply did not work. So if we ignore all of the times that it did not work on this version of the Hulk then I guess it may work, but not likely.

JakeTheBank

Superman and Hulk aren't exactly interchangeable.

Stoic
At the height of his power many of the Annihilator's would in a word be Annihilated. Just saying.

Slaanesh
this is spite..Annihilators 10/10..there's no way Hulk can take all of them..

maxwell44
Originally posted by Slaanesh
this is spite..Annihilators 10/10..there's no way Hulk can take all of them.. I fully agree.

TheHulk
Uhhh if they take it H2H-Hulkster 6-7/10

Use tatics-50-50

carver9

Draining has been tried on WWH (who is below WBH) and that tactic failed miserably. Their only prayer at winnkng this is bfring. If that is taken off...the team dies. They have no way of stopping him and the backlash o his power melted heralds, imagine what his fist would do.

With bfring on...team 10/10

With bfring off...they have no way of stopping him.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Uhhh if they take it H2H-Hulkster 6-7/10

Use tatics-50-50

It doesnt even need to be hand to hand. Hulk power output alone is enough to stagger them. A couple of well placed blows should take each of them out. WBH already TANKED what the annihilators are able to dish out without even feeling a itch.

This team dies.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
It doesnt even need to be hand to hand. Hulk power output alone is enough to stagger them. A couple of well placed blows should take each of them out. WBH already TANKED what the annihilators are able to dish out without even feeling a itch.

This team dies. The Annihalotrs are more than 3 people(ArmCheddon,Wendigo, and Bi-beast)

zopzop
Oh............dear.................God. Annihilators 10/10.

You have not one, but at LEAST 3 high end energy drainers on the team (BRB w/Stormbreaker, SS, and Quasar). They drain him dry while Ronan and Glads cripple him. I'm sure the Universal Weapon can play havoc with Hulk's HF while Glads pummels him into submission while the energy drainers do their thing.

carver9
The Annihalotrs are more than 3 people(ArmCheddon,Wendigo, and Bi-beast)

I know they are more than 3 people (and it was 4 people that was attacking him) but Hulk withstood more than just their attacks. He withstood 4 Heralds attack him and a planet exploding on him. He shrugged this off with a smile on his face.

They are not stopping him and they sure as hell isn't taking too many hits from him either.

TheHulk
I know they are more than 3 people (and it was 4 people that was attacking him) but Hulk withstood more than just their attacks. He withstood 4 Heralds attack him and a planet exploding on him. He shrugged this off with a smile on his face.

They are not stopping him and they sure as hell isn't taking too many hits from him either. i did not see Fing Fang Foom Attack Hulk all the evidence is Fin Fang Foom spitting fire but we don't know at who.

The planet exploded yes,but that's after they attacked him don't think it was combined.

plus if you ask they are not physically at Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator(Combine) strength

Mshinu
The Big Green Baby gets properly stomped, in an ordely fashion.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
The Big Green Baby gets properly stomped, in an ordely fashion. lol coming from you that's no surprise... Mshinu(seriously though what kind the hell of a username is Mshinu????)

Nihilist
Annihilators stomp

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nihilist
Annihilators stomp i honestly won't call it a a stomp if i were to give them the win more like 7-8/10

abhilegend
Bill has also destroyed planetS by just ramming in them. No one hulk faced has the feats of quasar and surfer's energy manipulation. If you are going by high balling route wendigo has been killed by sabretooth. No one there was a herald, if someone being a herald is determined by a single fight to surfer then all of his enemies are heralds.

TheHulk
Bill has also destroyed planetS by just ramming in them. No one hulk faced has the feats of quasar and surfer's energy manipulation. If you are going by high balling route wendigo has been killed by sabretooth. No one there was a herald, if someone being a herald is determined by a single fight to surfer then all of his enemies are heralds. did you even read Heart Of The Monster???

carver9
Bill has also destroyed planetS by just ramming in them. No one hulk faced has the feats of quasar and surfer's energy manipulation. If you are going by high balling route wendigo has been killed by sabretooth. No one there was a herald, if someone being a herald is determined by a single fight to surfer then all of his enemies are heralds.

So someone beating Surfer AND Merged Hulk with ease isn't a Elite Herald? Get out of here with that.

Rulk powers are to absorb. Hell, Rulk absorbed the ODIN FORCE but he still failed at absorbing Hulks power. Armageddon drained SURFER, but he still failed at draining Hulk dry. Darwin is an OMEGA MUTANT and still failed at draining Hulk. All of these attempts happened on a weaker Hulk than WBH. Them draining him isn't happening.

By the way, Bi Beast is physically a high Herald. You saying that he isn't doesn't necessarily make it untrue since, well, you are arguing against Hulk.

Quasar would get killed in one punch by this Hulk.

Bill destroyed planetoids and even if he did destroy a planet, he didn't do it in the fashion Hulk did.

Mshinu
lol coming from you that's no surprise... Mshinu(seriously though what kind the hell of a username is Mshinu????)

Shouldn`t be a suprise to anyone not wearing fanboy glasses a foot thick that Hulkie Boy gets buttraped to death in this scenario.

And your mom still doesn`t love you. stick out tongue

The Sorrow
The energy that was absorbed from the World Breaker at the end of WWH created a team more powerful than this, just some food for thought.

With regards to this fight it would be fun just to see WBH take on this team and see whether he would live up to the promise built up in Pak's run, though outside of brute force they should be able to defeat him via some kind of exotic means.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Shouldn`t be a suprise to anyone not wearing fanboy glasses a foot thick that Hulkie Boy gets buttraped to death in this scenario.

And your mom still doesn`t love you. stick out tongue D you still don't have parents

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Oh............dear.................God. Annihilators 10/10.

You have not one, but at LEAST 3 high end energy drainers on the team (BRB w/Stormbreaker, SS, and Quasar). They drain him dry while Ronan and Glads cripple him. I'm sure the Universal Weapon can play havoc with Hulk's HF while Glads pummels him into submission while the energy drainers do their thing.

this

dmills
I'm am curious to know just how much energy that version of the Hulk is supposed to contain. Maybe he metabolizes it ala Supes or something because he has shown some fairly high resistance to it.

TheHulk
Originally posted by dmills
I'm am curious to know just how much energy that version of the Hulk is supposed to contain. Maybe he metabolizes it ala Supes or something because he has shown some fairly high resistance to it. What Are You Talking???

carver9
What Are You Talking???

He is saying that Hulk has shown resistance to Gamma draining "which he has".

dmills
He is saying that Hulk has shown resistance to Gamma draining "which he has".

I wouldn't even call it resistance, he seems to just let the person try to take all that they can as if it doesn't even matter. He's got to have some sort of perpetual energy source that's constantly refilled similar to Superman with the solar energy.

TheHulk
I wouldn't even call it resistance, he seems to just let the person try to take all that they can as if it doesn't even matter. He's got to have some sort of perpetual energy source that's constantly refilled similar to Superman with the solar energy. I think that's because his power is unlimited that's why he doesnt bother...well that's what the writer thinks

Lord Feron
LOL hulk gets destroyed.

janus77
Can't see Annihilators winning this, barring bfr. They aren't powerful enough to deal any damage, individually or combined and they can't drain him as ... well, how much energy does it take to smash the dark dimension like WBH did?

On the other-hand, WBH can and should annihilate a few of them instantly with a decent planet annihilating gamma burst. Surfer would be the one that is going to cause him most trouble, I don't see WBH defeating Surfer easily, if Surfer decides to absorb and deflect the energies WBH is spewing (remember, Surfer did this to UniLord, and he's probably around WBH levels) whilst dodging the excess or shunting it out to somewhere else.

Surfer's versatility, used smartly, should see him stalemate WBH for a long time, but ultimately WBH should exhaust and destroy Surfer too.

vansonbee
Originally posted by janus77
Can't see Annihilators winning this, barring bfr. They aren't powerful enough to deal any damage, individually or combined and they can't drain him as ... well, how much energy does it take to smash the dark dimension like WBH did?

On the other-hand, WBH can and should annihilate a few of them instantly with a decent planet annihilating gamma burst. Surfer would be the one that is going to cause him most trouble, I don't see WBH defeating Surfer easily, if Surfer decides to absorb and deflect the energies WBH is spewing (remember, Surfer did this to UniLord, and he's probably around WBH levels) whilst dodging the excess or shunting it out to somewhere else.

Surfer's versatility, used smartly, should see him stalemate WBH for a long time, but ultimately WBH should exhaust and destroy Surfer too. Sound good!

TheHulk
Originally posted by vansonbee
Sound good! Long time no see

Gecko4lif
I think that's because his power is unlimited

No.

He does it becuase he cant do shit to stop it.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
No.

He does it becuase he cant do shit to stop it. LOL stupidity or seriously wrong??? you choose

DarkSaint85
LOL stupidity or seriously wrong??? you choose

I choose that he's seriously wrong. Now you gotta prove that he is wrong, by showing proof of the Hulk resisting gamma drains. Not overloading the drainer, mind you, but actually saying 'stop, you're not taking anymore of my energy', rather than 'you want it? Then take it alllllllllll!' type statements.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I choose that he's seriously wrong. Now you gotta prove that he is wrong, by showing proof of the Hulk resisting gamma drains. Not overloading the drainer, mind you, but actually saying 'stop, you're not taking anymore of my energy', rather than 'you want it? Then take it alllllllllll!' type statements. I have no proof but you seriously think hulk caan't stop a guy from draining him if the dude is right infront

dmills
Originally posted by janus77

Surfer's versatility, used smartly, should see him stalemate WBH for a long time, but ultimately WBH should exhaust and destroy Surfer too.

Problem is that most of these guys have survived worse, in some cases far worse then planet busting energies. And its not just the Surfer, but every single one of these guys save for Glads is a high end energy leecher.

the ninjak
WBH to create enough damage to take down some of these guys can only BFR himself.

If the planet shatters. The Annihilators fly around him laughing. While they wither him down as he floats through space.

Sin I AM
Problem is that most of these guys have survived worse, in some cases far worse then planet busting energies. And its not just the Surfer, but every single one of these guys save for Glads is a high end energy leecher.

exactly, with everyone leeching him and glads pummeling him, i dont see how he could possibly win...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Sin I AM
exactly, with everyone leeching him and glads pummeling him, i dont see how he could possibly win... Didnt you know WB Hulk cant be drained ever and cant feel any attacks period.

the ninjak
Didnt you know WB Hulk cant be drained ever and cant feel any attacks period.

Tell that to Tony Stark's Satellite attack at the end of WWH.

TheHulk
Didnt you know WB Hulk cant be drained ever and cant feel any attacks period. Lol This is a surprise coming from you

Damborgson
He wasn't being serious....

Nihilist
Originally posted by the ninjak
Tell that to Tony Stark's Satellite attack at the end of WWH. I was being sarcastic, but that was the samw WB Hulk as the one been used here.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Damborgson
He wasn't being serious....

this thread is killing me I'ts like I struck gold reading through it. laughing

the ninjak
I was being sarcastic, but that was the samw WB Hulk as the one been used here.

Well in the Hulk's defense he was desperately trying to hold back his destructive power at the time.

A truly unleashed WBH would pose a much bigger threat.

Nihilist
Lol This is a surprise coming from you facepalmOriginally posted by Damborgson
He wasn't being serious.... thumb up sometimes its just too easy

Sin I AM
Well in the Hulk's defense he was desperately trying to hold back his destructive power at the time.

A truly unleashed WBH would pose a much bigger threat.

i have a question, what exactly is WB Hulk, what has he done really

the ninjak
i have a question, what exactly is WB Hulk, what has he done really

Well I'm not aware of present feats but he is a kinetic overcharged gamma explosion of condensed power. Kinda like Super Saiyan Hulk.

Each step rumbles the continent around him. At the end of WWH at the awareness of the truth of who destroyed his otherworld empire, so consumed with rage he achieved WBH level and was about to destroy the Earth upon eruption. Luckily Tony Stark tagged the desperate Hulk with a guidance beam for a focused orbital satellite strike which blasted the "willful" Hulk back into Bannerform.

Other than that I don't know.

Sin I AM
Well I'm not aware of present feats but he is a kinetic overcharged gamma explosion of condensed power. Kinda like Super Saiyan Hulk.

Each step rumbles the continent around him. At the end of WWH at the awareness of the truth of who destroyed his otherworld empire, so consumed with rage he achieved WBH level and was about to destroy the Earth upon eruption. Luckily Tony Stark tagged the desperate Hulk with a guidance beam for a focused orbital satellite strike which blasted the "willful" Hulk back into Bannerform.

Other than that I don't know.

lol thx for the summary ninjak, but i read WWH. I thought everyone was referring to something else since "WB Hulk" at the end of that arc really had zero feats

Nihilist
lol thx for the summary ninjak, but i read WWH. I thought everyone was referring to something else since "WB Hulk" at the end of that arc really had zero feats WB Hulk appeared at the end of Paks Hulk run, where he and Red She Hulk exchanged punches and destroyed the world they where on, and the explosion killed a few low herald lvl guys nearby.

carver9
lol thx for the summary ninjak, but i read WWH. I thought everyone was referring to something else since "WB Hulk" at the end of that arc really had zero feats

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1572/84259184.th.jpg http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5397/86906047.th.jpg http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8480/88695740.th.jpg http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1763/39432975.th.jpg http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4170/89944442.th.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7551/94565109.th.jpg http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5367/70848220.th.jpg http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5607/81615084.th.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8619/69248890.th.jpg

You see that last scan...he thunderclapped a dimensional barrier down that was put up by Umar. WBH did more if you want to see it.

Sin I AM
WB Hulk appeared at the end of Paks Hulk run, where he and Red She Hulk exchanged punches and destroyed the world they where on, and the explosion killed a few low herald lvl guys nearby.

are u serious? is that what all the wankage is coming from...he didnt even break the world by himself..god the nuthuggery has got to stop here

carver9
Well, Armageddon took on and defeated both Surfer and Merge Hulk. If you consider Armageddon low Herald, then that would make Surfer a low meta, along with Bi Beast and Wendigo.

DarkSaint85
I hug no one's nuts. That said, I'm interested to see Hulk resisting mariners

carver9
And Fing Fang was amped by the wishing well and had enough power to shed continents with mere blast. He wasn't a low Herald either.

Sin I AM
And Fing Fang was amped by the wishing well and had enough power to shed continents with mere blast. He wasn't a low Herald either.

i have hard time giving that any credit due to the nature of the wishes carver...

carver9
i have hard time giving that any credit due to the nature of the wishes carver...

Explain please.

Nihilist
And Fing Fang was amped by the wishing well and had enough power to shed continents with mere blast. He wasn't a low Herald either. Terrax destroyed a planet easy and hes considered low to mid herald, so your point is moot.

Fact High Heralds dont die from planets exploding.

Sin I AM
Explain please.

magic was involved carver, it wasnt under normal circumstances

carver9
magic was involved carver, it wasnt under normal circumstances

Involved in what?

Sin I AM
Involved in what?

the wish

carver9
Terrax destroyed a planet easy and hes considered low to mid herald, so your point is moot.

Fact High Heralds dont die from planets exploding.

So Terrax physically destroyed a planet? So Terrax destroyed a planet without even touching it?

They died before the planet exploded. The planet destruction didn't kill them, the shockwave from the Hulks body did. The blast was much more than planetary and to say otherwise would give me a thousand arguments I could use against Thanos.

Sin I AM
So Terrax physically destroyed a planet? So Terrax destroyed a planet without even touching it?

They died before the planet exploded. The planet destruction didn't kill them, the shockwave from the Hulks body did. The blast was much more than planetary and to say otherwise would give me a thousand arguments I could use against Thanos.

it happened off panel so how do u know

TheHulk

They died before the planet exploded. The planet destruction didn't kill them, the shockwave from the Hulks body did. The blast was much more than planetary and to say otherwise would give me a thousand arguments I could use against Thanos. WOAH!!! STOP THERE! We do not want a 100 page Hulk vs Thanos debate..........again......if you guys really want than take it to the Hulk vs Thanos thread

carver9
the wish

Ooookkkkaaaay...what are you trying to hint at? Before answering this...take off the hateraid shades and answer this legitimately.

carver9
it happened off panel so how do u know

Sin...read the story before making assumptions. It happened "on panel".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901484/Incredible_Hulks_635_005.jpg.html

The Sorrow
To add to what Carver said, here he overpowers Skaar who had just amped to 100 trillion ton mark with one arm:
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611011.jpg

Arm'Cheddon, someone considered Mid-High herald has defeated Silver Surfer and the Merged Hulk at the same time. His cosmic power proved ineffective against WBH:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094158_Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg
These same blasts have also made quick work of both She-Hulks and A-Bomb.

Even after greatly amping himself off Hulk's power, his blasts are still ineffectual and is quickly defeated:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094167_Incredible_Hulks_632_016.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/8094184_Incredible_Hulks_632_017.jpg

Destroys a dimensional barrier erected by Umar with a thunderclap:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/69248890.jpg/

Is completely unphased by the combined assault of Bi-Beast, Classic Wendigo and Arm'Cheddon:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/39432975.jpg/

When finally unleashing his true power, he collided with Red She-Hulk causing huge destruction to the planet and nearby ones:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/94565109.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/70848220.jpg/

The collision killed an army of Mindless Ones, Wendigo, Bi Beast, Arm'Cheddon, an amped Fing Fang Foom and countless trolls on the planet while Hulk was unharmed:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/81615084.jpg/

Also after seemingly having his arm severed, it heals instantly:
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611007.jpg

He doesn't have a catalog but there are a few feats.

SuperiorTech
Well, Armageddon took on and defeated both Surfer and Merge Hulk. If you consider Armageddon low Herald, then that would make Surfer a low meta, along with Bi Beast and Wendigo.

Neither Bi Beast or Wendi-go retained that amp it involved size manipulation becoming Giant and if you believe Bi Beast a huge strength increase.When we saw them in the dark dimension they had lose the size no reason to believe the lose part of an amp then for no reason retained the other part.

And before you mention Umar statement about forms in the dark dimension she was very specific none of the damned souls retained their original forms and they were all transformed into small goblin like creature.Only one conclusion can be drawn from why they were they way they were.

You do realize your talking about after he came to earth and absorbed all those Gamma bombs right he didn't have that power when he was killed in the dark dimension.So whatever level he was at then is irrelevant to when he was killed.

TheHulk
Ooookkkkaaaay...what are you trying to hint at? Before answering this...take off the hateraid shades and answer this legitimately. LOL this post made Sin look like a complete idoit

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Neither Bi Beast or Wendi-go retained that amp it involved size manipulation becoming Giant and if you believe Bi Beast a huge strength increase.When we saw them in the dark dimension they had lose the size no reason to believe the lose part of an amp then for no reason retained the other part.

And before you mention Umar statement about forms in the dark dimension she was very specific none of the damned souls retained their original forms and they were all transformed into small goblin like creature.Only one conclusion can be drawn from why they were they way they were.

You do realize your talking about after he came to earth and absorbed all those Gamma bombs right he didn't have that power when he was killed in the dark dimension.So whatever level he was at then is irrelevant to when he was killed.

I agree with you but PHYSICALLY, Bi Beast and Wendigo can get any Herald a fight in a physical.contest of strength.

SuperiorTech
I agree with you but PHYSICALLY, Bi Beast and Wendigo can get any Herald a fight in a physical.contest of strength.

I am not to familiar with Armageddon but from what I understand he is the real deal and would back up the point your trying to make about the power of the blast instead of using those three.

carver9
I am not to familiar with Armageddon but from what I understand he is the real deal and would back up the point your trying to make about the power of the blast instead of using those three.

Why not Bi Beast when he has stalemated a pissed Savage Hulk and have on panel fights of beating him in fist cuffs.

If he can endure punches from Hulk without even showing a sign of fatigue, that alone shows that he is a monster physically. You might have an argument against Wendigo but Bi Beast has proven himself imo.

Sin I AM
Sin...read the story before making assumptions. It happened "on panel".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901484/Incredible_Hulks_635_005.jpg.html

i read the story, and the scan u posted does not show what u suggest

TheHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
To add to what Carver said, here he overpowers Skaar who had just amped to 100 trillion ton mark with one arm:
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611011.jpg

Arm'Cheddon, someone considered Mid-High herald has defeated Silver Surfer and the Merged Hulk at the same time. His cosmic power proved ineffective against WBH:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094158_Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg
These same blasts have also made quick work of both She-Hulks and A-Bomb.

Even after greatly amping himself off Hulk's power, his blasts are still ineffectual and is quickly defeated:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094167_Incredible_Hulks_632_016.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/8094184_Incredible_Hulks_632_017.jpg

Destroys a dimensional barrier erected by Umar with a thunderclap:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/69248890.jpg/

Is completely unphased by the combined assault of Bi-Beast, Classic Wendigo and Arm'Cheddon:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/39432975.jpg/

When finally unleashing his true power, he collided with Red She-Hulk causing huge destruction to the planet and nearby ones:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/94565109.jpg/

The collision killed an army of Mindless Ones, Wendigo, Bi Beast, Arm'Cheddon, an amped Fing Fang Foom and countless trolls on the planet while Hulk was unharmed:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/81615084.jpg/

Also after seemingly having his arm severed, it heals instantly:
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611007.jpg

He doesn't have a catalog but there are a few feats. With all these new hulk fts coming around I really wonder when is the next hulk respect thread coming up

TheHulk
i read the story, and the scan u posted does not show what u suggest on the behalf of carved I admit that is the wrong scan but that's some proof it happend

carver9
i read the story, and the scan u posted does not show what u suggest

It shows that a fist cuff with the Hulks melted Heralds and then later on destroyed a planet along with near by planet just from the shockwaves of their blows. It can't get any clearer than that.

carver9
on the behalf of carved I admit that is the wrong scan but that's some proof it happend

What scan is she looking for? I might be a lil confused.

TheHulk
What scan is she looking for? I might be a lil confused. You showed her the scan where cho gets vapourized not Wendigo or bi-beast

carver9
And Rulk...someone that has absorbed the Odin force...absorbed the power cosmic...absorbed Savage Hulk dry but FAILED at absorbing WWH. If Rulk can't absorb WWH..someone who absorbed basically everything that came his way...how in the world are the annihilators absorbing someone with this type of power.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094152_Incredible_Hulks_632_008.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094154_Incredible_Hulks_632_009.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094156_Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094158_Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094162_Incredible_Hulks_632_014.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094165_Incredible_Hulks_632_015.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/8094167_Incredible_Hulks_632_016.jpg

It ain't happening.

Sin I AM
on the behalf of carved I admit that is the wrong scan but that's some proof it happend

what r u his girlfriend? Carver ORIGINALLY stated that the shockwave (NOT A PUNCH) from hulks body destroyed the planet, the heralds, etc, ...and it didnt show that sooo r u accepting concession on his behalf?

TheHulk
And Rulk...someone that has absorbed the Odin force...absorbed the power cosmic...absorbed Savage Hulk dry but FAILED at absorbing WWH. If Rulk can't absorb WWH..someone who absorbed basically everything that came his way...how in the world are the annihilators absorbing someone with this type of power.

It ain't happening. You had been here longer than PR and Badabing I'm surprise your not mod yet and you didn't get banned

With that said Carver what are u trying to prove in this post

TheHulk
what r u his girlfriend? Carver ORIGINALLY stated that the shockwave (NOT A PUNCH) from hulks body destroyed the planet, the heralds, etc, ...and it didnt show that sooo r u accepting concession on his behalf? I'm a boy thank you very much and there is a scan carver just placed the wrong one

carver9
what r u his girlfriend? Carver ORIGINALLY stated that the shockwave (NOT A PUNCH) from hulks body destroyed the planet, the heralds, etc, ...and it didnt show that sooo r u accepting concession on his behalf?

Is that all you are asking for.

Here...everyone that was mentioned in my post is melting in this scan.

Enjoy. If you want to see Fing Fang melt as well...I have that scan too.

TheHulk
Is that all you are asking for.

Here...everyone that was mentioned in my post is melting in this scan.

Enjoy. If you want to see Fing Fang melt as well...I have that scan too. Umm dude Fing fang Foom clearly gets melted in this scan too

SuperiorTech

It ain't happening.

I don't see it as he failed he absorbed what he wanted and gave Hulk his best shot Hulk just had more to spare and that would be magnified a great deal more if he was at WB levels.Also Thor only had a portion of the Odin force.

That being said you have to admit he has never face what a combined energy drain from a these guys all at the same time would be like.

dmills
With respect to the WBH feats -I hate when ppl try to lowball instead of debating straight up- I'd just say in response that its only fair to raise his opponents respective feats as well. As I pointed out before, most of the Annihilators have survived planetary level destructive energy output before. Some have survived even more powerful forces. They've also destroyed planets etc on their own power as well. In some cases casually.

Norrin destroys a Badoon planet just as a lesson to his opponent basically telling him, "look dude, you can't beat me ok? Just give it up."

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/2097650-ss_annihilation_4-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1319787-annihilationsilversurfer4_018_super-picsay.jpg

And just to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that he did it basically for fun, I'll post the issue recap from Annihilation: Silver Surfer...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1319796-ann_day_plus_21_super-picsay.jpg

Then you've got Nova. I won't even go into the more recent stuff. A weaker version of Nova contained planet busting energies, inside of his own body.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324147888945-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148095528-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148152609-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148203333-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148244965-picsay.jpg

I'm sure if I dig I'd find examples of BRB, Quasar et al doing similar things. The bottomline is its disrespectful to say that characters that have earned their stripes like those that make up the Annihilators would be melted by aftershocks from WBH.

Sin I AM
and imo its still not clear if that was solely from hulk, a byproduct of planetary destruction, or joint effort from bruce and betty..but thats not my argument

even if a going all-out hulk can destroy a planet it still doesnt place him above all the heralds in this thread, and even if rulk couldnt absorb him, he's only one herald leveler...here u have 4 actively draining him at the same time..while glads blitzes him...he will not survive..and if he decides to be a dumbass and lol break the world, hes just a floating brick in space

carver9
With respect to the WBH feats -I hate when ppl try to lowball instead of debating straight up- I'd just say in response that its only fair to raise his opponents respective feats as well. As I pointed out before, most of the Annihilators have survived planetary level destructive energy output before. Some have survived even more powerful forces. They've also destroyed planets etc on their own power as well. In some cases casually.

Norrin destroys a Badoon planet just as a lesson to his opponent basically telling him, "look dude, you can't beat me ok? Just give it up."

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/2097650-ss_annihilation_4-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1319787-annihilationsilversurfer4_018_super-picsay.jpg

And just to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that he did it basically for fun, I'll post the issue recap from Annihilation: Silver Surfer...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1319796-ann_day_plus_21_super-picsay.jpg

Then you've got Nova. I won't even go into the more recent stuff. A weaker version of Nova contained planet busting energies, inside of his own body.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324147888945-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148095528-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148152609-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148203333-picsay.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1324148244965-picsay.jpg

I'm sure if I dig I'd find examples of BRB, Quasar et al doing similar things. The bottomline is its disrespectful to say that characters that have earned their stripes like those that make up the Annihilators would be melted by aftershocks from WBH.

Some of the people that has been hit by planet explosion attacks has also been koed and the Hulk attack was pretty much different than a planet explosion attack...it was something much more.

dmills
Some of the people that has been hit by planet explosion attacks has also been koed and the Hulk attack was pretty much different than a planet explosion attack...it was something much more.

The Hulk has been KO'd and nearly beaten to death as well, which brings up another point. Why does he get to go high end feat when the others don't? That's a bit unfair no?

TheHulk
The Hulk has been KO'd and nearly beaten to death as well, which brings up another point. Why does he get to go high end feat when the others don't? That's a bit unfair no? Thats because WBH does not have low fts all his low fts untill now were made by Every hulk incarnation till WBH

carver9
The Hulk has been KO'd and nearly beaten to death as well, which brings up another point. Why does he get to go high end feat when the others don't? That's a bit unfair no?

When has WBH been koed and beaten? I thought this was World Breaker. Even if you use WWH, that wouldn't aid your argument. As for super strength and blast working on him. We have two beings that matched Savage Hulk in the strength category and one of them did something that even Thor can't replicate and that's beat Savage Hulk to a pulp but all of that strength couldn't budge Hulk. Then we have one character that almost killed Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time but again, all of that power failed against this version of Hulk....he tanked it all.

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/39432975.jpg/

We know draining isn't going to work. How are they winning?

dmills
Thats because WBH does not have low fts all his low fts untill now were made by Every hulk incarnation till WBH

So you're trying to sell me that in the comic where Banner says, "we're gonna fight, we're gonna die, and then we're gonna fight some more", that he became a completely different incarnation of the Hulk? You're telling me that in the span of a panel, nothing that happened in the previous panels means anything? Because iirc, its at that point that he unleashed his full power and goes world breaker.

Even using that ridiculous line of reasoning, in character, how many of the Annihilators would go into a situation where they wouldn't at the very least protect themselves from that level of danger? C'mon man.

TheHulk
Even using that ridiculous line of reasoning, in character, how many of the Annihilators would go into a situation where they wouldn't at the very least protect themselves from that level of danger? C'mon man. And they cant do anything either and it's true as. WBH never got KO in Full power

iceman24567
Now these guys are saying WB Hulk can't be koed What the f**k?

TheHulk
Originally posted by iceman24567
Now these guys are saying WB Hulk can't be koed What the f**k? Fool read our debate we were saying in all of WBH in full power Appearences He never got KO'ed or had a low ft.

iceman24567
Fool read our debate we were saying in all of WBH in full power Appearences He never got KO'ed or had a low ft. Yeah and that means squat because we all know he would be koed when dealt with by sufficient power. So what is your point moron?

dmills
Now these guys are saying WB Hulk can't be koed What the f**k?

It's actually worse than that. In essence they're saying that nothing that happened before he went WBH applies, and that his only feats are becoming an ultra gamma bomb and blowing up the planet with the aide of another chick.

iceman24567
It's actually worse than that. In essence they're saying that nothing that happened before he went WBH applies, and that his only feats are becoming an ultra gamma bomb and blowing up the planet with the aide of another chick. When i first glanced at the thread i thought that was their stance but i just assumed they were more mature than that erm

TheHulk
Yeah and that means squat because we all know he would be koed when dealt with by sufficient power. So what is your point moron? Bird Brained Gremlin, I did not say anything like that please qoute where I said something like that? All I said is in every Appearences WBH at Full power had made so far he never got KO"Ed or has a low ft why I say that is because dmills want us to use WB hulk low fts.

TheHulk
It's actually worse than that. In essence they're saying that nothing that happened before he went WBH applies, and that his only feats are becoming an ultra gamma bomb and blowing up the planet with the aide of another chick. Whats your point???

iceman24567
Bird Brained Gremlin, I did not say anything like that please qoute where I said something like that? All I said is in every Appearences WBH at Full power had made so far he never got KO"Ed or has a low ft why I say that is because dmills want us to use WB hulk low fts. Again what is your point do you really want us to ignore Hulks past feats because of this bs your spounting? We use all feats when debating these thread dumbass erm

TheHulk
Again what is your point do you really want us to ignore Hulks past feats because of this bs your spounting? We use all feats when debating these thread dumbass erm Does it look like savage hulk and WWH are the same version Are You trying to tell me Normal Thor has the same lvl of power as rune king Tho cause thie both the same Thors??? So when Captain Marvel Matched Superman in strength you think it will happen to Pre-Crisis Superman why because Pre-Crisis Superman and normal superman are the same characters and both are in the mainstream. Do-You-Get-A-Word-I'm-Saying!!??

iceman24567
Does it look like savage hulk and WWH are the same version Are You trying to tell me Normal Thor has the same lvl of power as rune king Tho cause thie both the same Thors??? So when Captain Marvel Matched Superman in strength you think it will happen to Pre-Crisis Superman why because Pre-Crisis Superman and normal superman are the same characters and both are in the mainstream. Do-You-Get-A-Word-I'm-Saying!!?? So you want us to ignore Hulks past appearance and just use a version of Hulk that has appeared in all of like 12 pages? If so shut the hell up no expression

TheHulk
So you want us to ignore Hulks past appearance and just use a version of Hulk that has appeared in all of like 12 pages? If so shut the hell up no expression This thread does say WB Hulk right!! What you gonna use a prof hulk ft in a WB hulk thread??? Please dude stop your mind numbing stupid post and read carefuly

Sin I AM
So you want us to ignore Hulks past appearance and just use a version of Hulk that has appeared in all of like 12 pages? If so shut the hell up no expression

lol...i think they do, and even then he was still only a planetary threat and that was with aid

TheHulk
lol...i think they do, and even then he was still only a planetary threat and that was with aid Ugh!!! People like you just don't get it! But nevermind let's just leave this all behind is and have a group hug k?

SuperiorTech
Ugh!!! People like you just don't get it! But nevermind let's just leave this all behind is and have a group hug k?

Lol did she wear you down battle of attrition going on here huh no group hug dig down deep find that rage and tell her she is wrong.

TheHulk
Lol did she wear you down battle of attrition going on here huh no group hug dig down deep find that rage and tell her she is wrong. When I rage I do worse than Wanda or Sentry meltdown LOL

dmills
Does it look like savage hulk and WWH are the same version Are You trying to tell me Normal Thor has the same lvl of power as rune king Tho cause thie both the same Thors??? So when Captain Marvel Matched Superman in strength you think it will happen to Pre-Crisis Superman why because Pre-Crisis Superman and normal superman are the same characters and both are in the mainstream. Do-You-Get-A-Word-I'm-Saying!!??

Those are poor examples. Current Supes doesn't morph into pre crisis level Supes in the span of a panel. Those are Supermen of different eras. Same with Savage Hulk, Prof hulk etc. In other words, different incarnations in nearly every since of the word.

As I understand it, WB is a level of power, not a different incarnation altogether. Like if I say Nova going from average power to full power. Nova at full power doesn't mean its a different dude. Just him at his highest potential. Same with WBH.

TheHulk
Those are poor examples. Current Supes doesn't morph into pre crisis level Supes in the span of a panel. Those are Supermen of different eras. Same with Savage Hulk, Prof hulk etc. In other words, different incarnations in nearly every since of the word.

As I understand it, WB is a level of power, not a different incarnation altogether. Like if I say Nova going from average power to full power. Nova at full power doesn't mean its a different dude. Just him at his highest potential. Same with WBH. Dude you just made a easily counter able post which is completely stupid

dmills
Dude you just made a easily counter able post which is completely stupid

Ok... So counter my stupid post that is easily "counter able".

TheHulk
Ok... So counter my stupid post that is easily "counter able". Soon after I get some sleep...but you are totally wrong

carver9
The thing about this is...Hulk went world breaker so much that its pretty much a consistent showing for the character. You can't compare Savage Hulk and WWH in the same category, they are two different beings.

As for planetary fts...you will NEVER find anyone that can pull what Hulk pulled in the Dark Dimension. The guy didn't even touch the planet and it was destroyed "along with nearby planets". The shockwaves from his blows caused this.

Again, how are they beating him. They don't have to tools and they sure as hell can't take too many hits from him.

dmills
Soon after I get some sleep...but you are totally wrong

I'll be waiting as anxiously as a kid for Christmas morning.

Damborgson
Soon after I get some sleep...but you are totally wrong LMAO XD

carver9
You all would have to show something where WBH was koed because from what I seen..after everything exploded, Hulk was on the edge of the cliff smiling without a scratch on his body.

Can anyone here hit Hulk with more power than a multi planet explosion before getting their heads caved in?

Even if we were to use WWH as a debatable object for WBH (which is false), Hulk toon NUMEROUS of hits from Zeus along with a big a** lightning attack before dropping.

This team is powerful but they aren't powerful enough imo.

Sin I AM

Again, how are they beating him. They don't have to tools and they sure as hell can't take too many hits from him.

people have already given reason for y he will lose u just refuse to hear them

carver9
people have already given reason for y he will lose u just refuse to hear them

Your reasons are refuted by on panel showings "which you are the only one ignoring it".

abhilegend
The thing about this is...Hulk went world breaker so much that its pretty much a consistent showing for the character. You can't compare Savage Hulk and WWH in the same category, they are two different beings.

As for planetary fts...you will NEVER find anyone that can pull what Hulk pulled in the Dark Dimension. The guy didn't even touch the planet and it was destroyed "along with nearby planets". The shockwaves from his blows caused this.

Really carver, Orion was going to destroy earth from firing astro force on moon if not stopped. You are telling me if a guy has never been koed like citizen steel, he would never be koed. C'mon, even you would not think that.

carver9
Really carver, Orion was going to destroy earth from firing astro force on moon if not stopped. You are telling me if a guy has never been koed like citizen steel, he would never be koed. C'mon, even you would not think that.

I never said that Hulk "can not be koed". I'm saying that the annihilators doesn't have the power to do it. Put someone like Zeus in their place and THEN I theres no doubt Hulk would get creamed.

Sin I AM
Your reasons are refuted by on panel showings "which you are the only one ignoring it".

what on panel showing? carver gtfoh, u are only using ONE comic book worth of high end feats to debate with while descarding EVERYTHING else about the charater. Claiming Hulk cant be k.o.ed, energy drained ect...

wtf could he possibly do if they transported his ass to space let him float there while siphoning his energy. He is still nothing more than a brick. u just refuse to listen to reason

abhilegend
^ You ignored orion part. Hulk would get creamed here anyway.

carver9
what on panel showing? carver gtfoh, u are only using ONE comic book worth of high end feats to debate with while descarding EVERYTHING else about the charater. Claiming Hulk cant be k.o.ed, energy drained ect...

wtf could he possibly do if they transported his ass to space let him float there while siphoning his energy. He is still nothing more than a brick. u just refuse to listen to reason

You said draining him which will NOT work since NUMEROUS have tried and FAILED. His fts didn't happen in just one book, what are you talking about. WBH was powering through high Herald attacks before going to the Dark dimension.

Bfring is off...high Herald attacks doesn't tickle him, high Herald punches doesn't work on him...planetary plus attacks doesn't work. Whats stopping him? This team isn't.

You are ignoring fts and I can play that game as well if you want.

carver9
^ You ignored orion part. Hulk would get creamed here anyway.

Orion is overated. Doomsday took Orion out in a panel. Shaggyman did the same.

zopzop
@carver9 and thehulk

If this was Hulk vs any one of them (or hell, any 3 or 4 of them) with no BFR, I'd give the Hulk 10/10. But the six of them together bring too much to the table in terms of versatility and raw power.

Nova, Quasar, SS, BRB draining the Hulk; Ronan messing around with his HF or molecules with the Universal Weapon; Gladiator blitzing the hell out of him. Nothing short of high end skyfather can stop that.

abhilegend
Orion is overated. Doomsday took Orion out in a panel. Shaggyman did the same.
And? Savage hulk upon which you are basing all three heralds was choked out by a python and ko'd by a dumpster truck by spidey and ko'd by titanus in three blows. Does that somehow invalidates his other feats. Pissed savage Hulk punched surfer and he pretty much ignored it, so does that mean surfer is a skyfather now. No one is ignoring a true high herald's attack. Even abstracts have felt their attacks, you trumpeting doesn't change that.

carver9
Quick Question thread starter. Is this a random encounter or are we giving the annihilators prep/time to organize a plan? Another question...is the people mentioned in this thread "fighting in character"?

carver9
And? Savage hulk upon which you are basing all three heralds was choked out by a python and ko'd by a dumpster truck by spidey and ko'd by titanus in three blows. Does that somehow invalidates his other feats. Pissed savage Hulk punched surfer and he pretty much ignored it, so does that mean surfer is a skyfather now. No one is ignoring a true high herald's attack. Even abstracts have felt their attacks, you trumpeting doesn't change that.

Let's not talk about Savage because his feats are insane. You can find some instances of him not performing so well just like you could with any character, but his consistent showings are off the chain.

There are numerous if beings outside of abstracts that has ignored high Herald attacks.

Horrificus
The only member of the team that Hulk can beat would be the Accuser.
The rest of the team are High-Herald level, and some have feats that put Hulk to shame.
Saying that Hulk cannot be drained of his Gamma is untrue. Period.
There are just way too many ways to beat the Hulk. This team has too many tools. Magic. Energy. Speed. Durability. Strength. Energy Manipulation. Matter Manipulation.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
The only member of the team that Hulk can beat would be the Accuser.
The rest of the team are High-Herald level, and some have feats that put Hulk to shame.
Saying that Hulk cannot be drained of his Gamma is untrue. Period.
There are just way too many ways to beat the Hulk. This team has too many tools. Magic. Energy. Speed. Durability. Strength. Energy Manipulation. Matter Manipulation. Did you read any hulk comics lately......... sad

abhilegend
^ Did you?

TheHulk
^ Did you? Did you read any Superman comics lately....

abhilegend
I meant to ask have you read any comics besides that of hulk?http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/erm.gif

TheHulk
I meant to ask have you read any comics besides that of hulk?http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/erm.gif yea obviously....

abhilegend
^ Then you have read it somewhere that planet busting is not the end all-be all of strength feats. Here drax rips apart a star with his bare hands.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/814552-star2_super.jpg

Now how would you compare hulk's feat against that?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>