I want another amalgalm tourny. What do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I enjoy them and i love photoshopping my character. anyone wanna start one?

Existere
I was just thinking today that it would be kind of fun if we could run an effective amalgam tourney where contestants were to amalgam one low meta with one character that was high herald or below.

Wolversuperman.

Parmaniac
I liked the tourney with 3 characters (as team / 1 amalgam / 1 char and 1 amalgam) from the street and meta tier.

If I had enough time I would maybe join, but I don't really have time for research...

long pig
High herald? Nah....maybe low herald, mid-high meta. Weel, guys, let1s flush out the details and get something going, right?

long pig
Originally posted by long pig
I enjoy them and i love photoshopping my character. anyone wanna start one? Sounds good now that I took time to think of it. A two char Amalgam. High Street and LOW meta. Since its only two, I think we should get all the powers if both, imo. Thoughts? Im gettin excited! lets do dis!!!!!!!

long pig
I hope leonidas joins....as long as he never fights me. He is my fav debater ever!

long pig
So, for example.....batman & GL. (GL maye not be allowed, I dunno.) Both get ALL the powers, mind AND equipment of the two chars. Sound good?
So, The Dark Green Knight (the name I gave him off the top of my head) would have the ring, with hal`s knowledge of how to use it. He`d also get BM`s iq, weapons ans whatever. I need feedback...is this a decent idea? Wanna join? takje here!

Stoic
Originally posted by long pig
So, for example.....batman & GL. (GL maye not be allowed, I dunno.) Both get ALL the powers, mind AND equipment of the two chars. Sound good?
So, The Dark Green Knight (the name I gave him off the top of my head) would have the ring, with hal`s knowledge of how to use it. He`d also get BM`s iq, weapons ans whatever. I need feedback...is this a decent idea? Wanna join? takje here!

Most GL's are Herald level. You should bump it up a bit, and include every tier up to Herald class. I had a thought the other day, of what if Thor had a Spider Sense, and the agility of Spiderman.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, if you're allowing GL's, the cap would have to at least go up to Mid-Herald.

Sounds cool, though.

"Id"
Naw, keep it Meta Class. Ironman or Dr. Doom being as high as you can go.

Non Amalgam. Unless you draft a character that can do so.

With a power cap on abilities, amping, and tech.

-Pr-
If the "loophole" stuff is reigned in, I might be up for this.

JakeTheBank
I'd argue that Iron Man and Doom are low heralds at the least.

long pig
No loop holes allowed. Oh, and please direct any comments into the other thread, please.

-Pr-
My bad.

long pig
oh, please PR. Youre the shit...you can do whatever you want and you know it. big grin I just started the other thread 2 sec ago, smile

-Pr-
laughing out loud

"Id"
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd argue that Iron Man and Doom are low heralds at the least.

I second that.

But they are one of the few who are hard to place at times. They are sever to be more or less the standard to measure said character. Any higher, and it is Low Herald or greater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.