Dante X Hsien-Ko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
-Dante has access to all his styles and DT. He is equipped with Rebellion and Ebony & IVory,

-Hsien-Ko is just.......Hsien-Ko, I guess.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/mvc3u/returning/dante-umvc3.jpg

X

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/mvc3u/returning/leilei-umvc3.jpg

Which one of these supernatural, weapon wielding, demon hunters will come out alive......or in Hsien-Ko's case, undead?

jalek moye
What are Hsien-ko's feats?

Frisky Dingo
-Easily a modern day army buster.

-Can run and fight on air

-A vast array of weapons, some of which include magic stars that daze opponents if hit and magic gongs that create destructive sonic waves.

-She can become invisible and intangible all at once, at will.

-When her seal is removed, she becomes monstrously powerful, beyond her own control. One sure effect is Hyper Armor, she can charge through any attack that wont one-shot her, as if it were nothing.

-The fact that she is a ghost, stabbing, cutting, and shooting her will have very little effect.

-She's pretty strong. Her claws weigh 500lbs a piece and she wields them easily. On top of that, she also carries other giant weapons around in her sleeves, like a plethora of bombs and and maces, the size of average dogs .

-"Wonky" magic abilities that lets her summon a multitude of giant blades from the ground, and the ability to make giant maces rain from the sky.

-Inter-dimensional travel

And I think that's it.

Burning thought
I would like to see her bust armies. Please show this.

Although how is she going to face Dantes speed? And Dantes stabbed, shot and etc Ghosts before, his demon weapons have been proven effective against those sorts of foes.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Burning thought
I would like to see her bust armies. Please show this. Although how is she going to face Dantes speed? And Dantes stabbed, shot and etc Ghosts before, his demon weapons have been proven effective against those sorts of foes.

To fight against these creatures, having a fit body, martial arts skills and fire arms are not enough. It is possible for a class C creature to kill an entire army of first class elite soldiers. A strong mind/spirit is needed to keep one self from losing their own sanity is needed.
B.B Hood's profile

Those are just C class beasts. Hsien-Ko is B+. Army busting demons are but fodder to her.

None of the ghosts or demons Dante has ever faced, are anything like Hsien-Ko. She's only a ghost warrior through a powerful magic spell that transforms the user into what ever they wish. They chose their form to combat the demon hordes.

Burning thought
Oh so its not army busting, its just that they can "defeat" an army of elite soldiers, what are these soldiers their talking about?

However you still implied that apprently sword attacks aind guns wouldnt work because shes a ghost, unless you can prove shes even more "ethereal" than a ghost by showing weapons that usually can harm regular ghosts cant harm her then its a strange comment ot make.

I dont see max dante having much problem still, Dante could also arguably and easily kill an entire army, most characters in games vs could.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
-Dante has access to all his styles and DT. He is equipped with Rebellion and Ebony & IVory,

-Hsien-Ko is just.......Hsien-Ko, I guess.

Which one of these supernatural, weapon wielding, demon hunters will come out alive......or in Hsien-Ko's case, undead?

It's an obvious tie. Or slight edge to H-Ko, for a K.O. If dante can even be K.Oed

Dante lacks the weaponry, even if equipped with all his weapons, to diminish H-Ko's soul. Which is the only way she can be defeated. Add in the fact that she can become incorporeal & invisible at any moment and her Hyper Armor when her seal is removed. He has no way to get around this.

H-Ko also lacks the weaponry to deal with Dante's high regenerative abilities. I also believe Dante to be faster and has generally high damage soak. As far as I know, they guy's taken every beatin he's ever received with a smile,

They'd make a pretty sweet team, come to think of it.

Frisky Dingo
Oh so its not army busting, its just that they can "defeat" an army of elite soldiers, what are these soldiers their talking about?

However you still implied that apprently sword attacks aind guns wouldnt work because shes a ghost, unless you can prove shes even more "ethereal" than a ghost by showing weapons that usually can harm regular ghosts cant harm her then its a strange comment ot make.

It is not stated. Since Darkstalkers takes place in present-day, common sense dictates present-day armies and elite soldiers, like Navy Seals for example. So yes, Hsien-Ko is more than capable.

She can not die (LOL she's already dead) from physical assaults. She is the physical manifestation of a soul, and can transform into an invisible and intangible being at will. She was only brought to "non existence" after her spiritual power was drained in the fight with Pyron, a being made pure spirit-like energy.

NemeBro
We have seen nothing to indicate Hsien-Ko is fast enough to so much as tag Dante once.

Stick to the Darkstalkers characters with quantifiable feats, like Jedah or Pyron.

No End N Site
What does Dante's speed matter if he can't even touch her, let alone hurt her?

And Pyron and Jedah are the last characters to be shoved into a "debate".

If yur gonna make a thread includin the DS, stick to peeps like JT, Squatch, Riki, B.B.Hood and the likes. Characters where there's no need for specific "extracurricular" abilities. Cuz against H-Ko, Dante'll just be swingin at the air for most of the fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
What does Dante's speed matter if he can't even touch her, let alone hurt her?

And Pyron and Jedah are the last characters to be shoved into a "debate".

If yur gonna make a thread includin the DS, stick to peeps like JT, Squatch, Riki, B.B.Hood and the likes. Characters where there's no need for specific "extracurricular" abilities. Cuz against H-Ko, Dante'll just be swingin at the air for most of the fight. I'm moderately certain Dante has harmed intangible opponents in the series.

And no. Pyron and Jedah are some of the only Darkstalkers with feats at all.

chuck inglish
Is Hsien-Ko a demon? if so she can be sealed by dante

NemeBro
Technically she's a Chinese Vampire.

No End N Site
Actually, Hsien-Ko's a temporary Chinese Ghost. She's two chicks who preformed a spell on themselves and once their spirits are drained or the spell are undone, they return back their bodies in the world of the livin.

h_AyDbPv5jk

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm moderately certain Dante has harmed intangible opponents in the series.

And no. Pyron and Jedah are some of the only Darkstalkers with feats at all.

She's intangible and invisible, who can only be defeated through soul drain.

And Pyron and Jedah's feats occur at their weakest possible lvls, like Akuma. They shouldn't be in debates unless one of them is almost dead or tiny.

NemeBro
She's intangible and invisible, who can only be defeated through soul drain.

Right, and can you prove either of these?

Note that I don't dispute that she can become intangible and invisible, but your wording implies she constantly is.

We actually get a decentish idea of Pyron's scale at full power (Galaxy+, while you could put forward the idea that he could be greater than four times the size of the Milky Way in overall scale, it would be speculation to assume he can go further than that to an extent that would matter).

Jedah was dead when he destroyed Makai (He ate the souls of everything inside it first) and made the Majigen from Ozom's soul?

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Right, and can you prove either of these?

Note that I don't dispute that she can become intangible and invisible, but your wording implies she constantly is.

We actually get a decentish idea of Pyron's scale at full power (Galaxy+, while you could put forward the idea that he could be greater than four times the size of the Milky Way in overall scale, it would be speculation to assume he can go further than that to an extent that would matter).

Jedah was dead when he destroyed Makai (He ate the souls of everything inside it first) and made the Majigen from Ozom's soul?

She can remain invisible and intangible for however long she wishes, however, she can't attack attack while invisible. But why would that matter when she can make spiked canon balls rain from the sky, and giant swords shoot outta the ground the moment she becomes physical again? Also, when her seal is released, she literally turns into a juggernaut. Unless Dante is obliteratin her in a single strike, she wont be fazed.

She's only beatable thru exhaustion/soul drain, seen here.
1vAIPWiMTRs

What you are describin is Pyron's size, not his power output or vague, yet stated to be vast, array of abilities. If we started usin size to gauge powers, Freeza wouldn't be destroyin planets and Pyron would be obliteratin the Triangulum in tiny form.

Jedah wasn't dead, but he was weakened, his profile even states it. Why would an S Class beast need this elaborate scheme to steal the souls of a bunch of B+ lvl beings?

Jedah's bio
. . .Although his powers were not yet completely restored, he had enough powers to remove Ozom. . .

chuck inglish
Meh, if Dante catches on to her attack pattern maybe he could use quicksilver or just flat out speedblitz her(depending on her reaction time) before she could go intangible

Frisky Dingo
Dante does not have QS in this thread.

chuck inglish
Dante does not have QS in this thread.

Bullshit, How can you take away quicksilver? Its apart of him heck, its even a style meaning its his power. Taking away quicksilver is like taking away superman's laser eyes. Quicksilver is apart of dante's standard equipment and so is doppleganger but, you are the OP so whatever you say goes even if it does handicap dante

Frisky Dingo
LOL You can not be serious, right now?! And QS is far from "standard". I specified what Dante had at the OP.

Reading is fundamental, son.

chuck inglish
LOL You cannot be serious, right now?! And QS is far from "standard". I specified what Dante had at the OP.

Reading is fundamental, son.

How is quicksilver not SE? is apart of him he asorbed it? so please tell me how its not SE

on topic:
How fast is Hisen KO reflexes/reactions?

Darkstorm Zero
-Dante has access to all his styles and DT. He is equipped with Rebellion and Ebony & IVory

So yes, uicksilver, being a style, and not an item, is technically allowed due to your wording of the OP Frisky. stick out tongue

However, people have been making a habit of stating that Quicksilver indicates time stoppage. It is not. It creates a Time Slowdown effect or "Lag".

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
So yes, uicksilver, being a style, and not an item, is technically allowed due to your wording of the OP Frisky. stick out tongue

However, people have been making a habit of stating that Quicksilver indicates time stoppage. It is not. It creates a Time Slowdown effect or "Lag".

Oh Darn DSZ!! Always so masterfully observant. I need to go back and play DMC3, now.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by chuck inglish
How is quicksilver not SE? is apart of him he asorbed it? so please tell me how its not SE

on topic:
How fast is Hisen KO reflexes/reactions?

He does not start the game with it. It is not standard.

No way to gauge, as of yet. She's at least, slightly, beyond peak human. However, the incorporeal state is instant and so are her massive, area effecting, supers.

Burning thought
QS is as good as a timestop at least on non living entities like rocks.

I dont think this thread is much use, Dante is her bettter in every way anyway and his speed is at an extent she can do nothing, I agree that DS with hardly any real feats should not be used, if anything that goes for most if not all DSkers.

chuck inglish
He does not start the game with it. It is not standard.

Just because he doesn't start the game with QS doesn't mean it's not SE bro. The fact that QS is apart of him meaning he carry's it around with him means it's SE since its with him all the time. I can understand his other Devil arms might not be standard since Dante thinks that all he needs is E&I and rebellion

Burning thought
QS is standard, because he cant remove it from himself, just like any power one cannot remove from themselves like magic or knowledge. Devil arms are the only thing that are not common but I would say the devil arms he gets in his last canonic game are standard as well, so DMC 2 devil arms? or do we go by most recent game, iirc DMC 4 is set before DMC 2? not sure.

Frisky Dingo
Geez, this section has really went down the crapper.

Feats are about 30-50% of the debate at any instant. Or at least it use to be. For example, DS like Bishamon are featless, and would STILL stomp Dante into dust, due specific powers and abilities. What the hell happened to the rest of the debate?! So now members just ignore everything that isn't a feat? Are KMCers now incapable of moving beyond the preliminary stages of a debate?

Also, Dante has QS in one game and he gains it more than halfway into the title. Ebony, Ivory, and Rebellion are equipment he starts off with, in nearly every installment. Just the same as Ryu Hayabusa with the Dragon Sword and shurikens. I don't care about your own twisted definitions on what "SE" means. I made the thread, so it is up to me decide. I suggest anyone with a problem,

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4481/viperdeal.gif

Burning thought
Depends on the powers and abilities, if your bringing up something special like a specific magic power then maybe a specific feat is not necessery and more a gauge of resistances from those the spell is being used against but so far I have not seen you bring anything to the table other than the idea Hien can defeat groups of soldiers. What specific power or ability did you bring up that you think people are ignoring?

You can decide what is in or out of a thread sure, just dont imply that Dante would not canonically have it just because he got it in previous games, its all part of the same canon.

Frisky Dingo
Depends on the powers and abilities, if your bringing up something special like a specific magic power then maybe a specific feat is not necessery and more a gauge of resistances from those the spell is being used against but so far I have not seen you bring anything to the table other than the idea Hien can defeat groups of soldiers. What specific power or ability did you bring up that you think people are ignoring?

You can decide what is in or out of a thread sure, just dont imply that Dante would not canonically have it just because he got it in previous games, its all part of the same canon.

"Groups of soldiers"?! Is that some kind of joke?! "What specific power or ability did I bring up that I think people are ignoring"? The thread is only 2 pages long and you require me to repeat myself, yet again.

I no longer feel the need to subject myself to this nonsense. Since clearly, you've been ignoring me, I think I'm going to do the same.

Keep in mind, I'm only ignoring BT, if anyone else has any questions, feel free to ask.

Burning thought
So nothing then, didnt think so. Typical Darkstalker thread....

There are no specific powers or abilities in this thread of a special nature that have not been countered so this thread seems done if thats all youve got on the "Hsien-Ko" plate.

Edit- and according to your source, B+ is simply a citzen class with "special abilities", considering your source. So this class system is fairly ambigious and useless overall.

No End N Site

I no longer feel the need to subject myself to this nonsense. Since clearly, you've been ignoring me, I think I'm going to do the same.

Keep in mind, I'm only ignoring BT, if anyone else has any questions, feel free to ask.
lmao

I told'ya. You lasted longer than I expected, but I told you you were eventually gonna start ignorin'im.

laughing

But I changed my mind. I don't think it's a tie anymore. I think Dante will win with Devil Trigger (which I forgot he had, since I really didn't know what "DT" stood for) and I assume his Rebellion is awakened. Both bringin his spiritual powers to new heights. Given how the "DT" looks, seems to assume he can attack with spiritual power.

BloodRain
Even assuming she's safe being invis/tang, she has to appear to do her attacks to where Dante can close in on her given their speed difference. Cant comment on her attacks or 'Juggernaut phase', know nothing about that, so maybe there is something she can do.

-----
Chrono Heart, Quicksilver and the Bangle of Time would only been needed if the opponent or their attack is faster than Dante himself. No point in arguing for it in a thread is he's the faster character.

And everything listed in the OP is all thats needed (even though saying all styles means he'd get Doppelganger, QS and Yamato.. but I guess you only meant the 4 main ones). He has the strength, speed and techs as to win this.

chuck inglish
Yea so Dante wins right? Unless we find some speed feats for Hisen KO. Dante Mach 15-20? I always thought he was Mach 5-10 but I digress

BloodRain
Its more that she'll needsa way to KO Dante.

No End N Site
The point I was tryin to get across earlier, is that she can't be killed by normal means, like melee attacks and gun shots. Since she can transform, back into a raw soul after takin damage and transform again. Her soul has to be drained in order for her to die, since she is just a soul. And when she enters her Hyper Armor State, her attacks wont be stopped once they've started. Unless it's a death blow, it will have no effect. This comes, when she removes her seal.

But like I said, given that the Rebellion is capable of awaking Dante's Devil Spirit, the blade clearly has spiritual properties. That with DT and his stats, should win this for'im after a good long while. Considerin what he has to deal with in order to get the W.

chuck inglish
The point I was tryin to get across earlier, is that she can't be killed by normal means, like melee attacks and gun shots. Since she can transform, back into a raw soul after takin damage and transform again. Her soul has to be drained in order for her to die, since she is just a soul. And when she enters her Hyper Armor State, her attacks wont be stopped once they've started. Unless it's a death blow, it will have no effect. This comes, when she removes her seal.

But like I said, given that the Rebellion is capable of awaking Dante's Devil Spirit, the blade clearly has spiritual properties. That with DT and his stats, should win this for'im after a good long while. Considerin what he has to deal with in order to get the W.

Well in the anime Dante did destroy a girl's demon soul with harming her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0OQvArE8ks

chuck inglish
I meant to say without harming her

BloodRain
Just gonn go ahead and agree with you there No End. Dont really get the Armor thing but, meh.

And nice one inglish, was trying to remember what ep that was from.

No End N Site
Originally posted by BloodRain
Dont really get the Armor thing but, meh.

Best analogy I can come up with, "It's like tryin to stop a train by shootin it head on with a 22 caliber pistol."

Dante's got the pistol, she's the train. However, if she's left unsealed for too long, she'll go "Critical Mass".

Burning thought
That would also depend on what this train has canonically gone up against and taken/tanked without damage.

stargun
Thread makes me sad. sad
Lei-Lei stands no chance here due to her lack of feats and not even powercaling can help her in this case as it would for Morrigan or Demitri.

BloodRain
"It's like tryin to stop a train by shootin it head on with a 22 caliber pistol."

DMC Anime, episode 1. Dante stops a train with his gun by shooting..

...a big demon on its roof making the conductor hit the breaks. That count? :I

chuck inglish
""It's like tryin to stop a train by shootin it head on with a 22 caliber pistol.""

Dante's bullets rip through anti tank rifle rounds which were designed to bring down tanks. Is that better than the train thingy?

Burning thought
No but he doesnt need to be better, the train analogy is useless. Dantes bullets when charged with his devil energy have done more than damage trains. Not that he has to use a pistol

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by stargun
Thread makes me sad. sad
Lei-Lei stands no chance here due to her lack of feats and not even powercaling can help her in this case as it would for Morrigan or Demitri. Powerscaling is a little extreme in this series to be used, anyway. Pyron can destroy a galaxy in the same form he lost to Demitri in. Characters like Felicia and the rest of the cast, including Pyron-killing Demitri, are at B+ level.

No End N Site
Originally posted by chuck inglish
""It's like tryin to stop a train by shootin it head on with a 22 caliber pistol.""

Dante's bullets rip through anti tank rifle rounds which were designed to bring down tanks. Is that better than the train thingy? Originally posted by BloodRain
"It's like tryin to stop a train by shootin it head on with a 22 caliber pistol."

DMC Anime, episode 1. Dante stops a train with his gun by shooting..
...a big demon on its roof making the conductor hit the breaks. That count? :I

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You guys took my analogy way too surzly. I said "22 caliber pistol", not Dante's pistols. Which still wont matter.

And also, when her Dark Force is activated and the seal is removed, not even a full Comso Disruption will stop her pursuit. A Cosmo Disruption involves compressed stars and a galaxy explodin on the battle field.

However, the armor only lasts a short while, like 30 secs.

No End N Site
Originally posted by stargun
Thread makes me sad. sad
Lei-Lei stands no chance here due to her lack of feats and not even powercaling can help her in this case as it would for Morrigan or Demitri.

Powerscaling is a little extreme in this series to be used, anyway. Pyron can destroy a galaxy in the same form he lost to Demitri in. Characters like Felicia and the rest of the cast, including Pyron-killing Demitri, are at B+ level.

Extreme? Yes. But not senseless. It's just, each rank can cover a wide range of power-sets.

Class D
The inferior beasts of Makai. This class points to all creatures in Makai who physically do not look anything human. Although inferior, some beasts can understand language and can form their own society. There are also beasts who are stronger than those of a B Class. There have been roughly 2,000 beasts who are of B+ class confirmed. Hannya and Kien are also of the B+ class. The total
number of beasts in Makai is said to be higher than 30 billion.*(They actually got that translation wrong, it's 300 billion.)

Class C
The slave class of Makai. They are the livestock and servants for the higher classes. Without them, the economy of Makai wouldn't hold. Humans who wander into Makai by accident are classified in this class. There are roughly 120 million.

Class B
Compared to the B+ class, they lack special abilities and powers. Most of the residents of Makai are of this class. Roughly 6 million citizens of this class live in Makai.

Don't hafta to worry 'bout these classes. None of the characters in the game are even placed here. Just know that, what I would assume are the strongest C Class beasts can rape entire armies of elite soldiers.

Class B+
They have special abilities and are stronger than the average citizen of Makai. They are the warriors of Makai. These people would be called the Darkstalkers. There are roughly 10,000 Makai warriors.

*Most of the characters in the game are of this class

Given what's been shown, this class can range from, above peak human to galaxy destroyer.

Class A
These are mainly the masters of the noble families of Makai.
They are called the 7 nobles of Makai and are always observing the
movements of the three high nobles.

All you can say 'bout this one is Demitri, in his prime, was ranked here. He survived Time-Space bustin and easily tanks 1 million degrees Celsius.

Class A+
Emperor Ozom is ranked as a A+.

All that's known here, obviously, is that it's gresater than A Class. There's no evidence of any range, yet.

Class S
They have the ability to rule Makai. The three high noble's of Makai
Galnan Voshtal
Jedah Dohma
Morrigan was also born as an S class darkstalker.

Jedah supplies the ranges here, alone. The weakest can still easily kill an A+ Class beast. The strongest will be killed by attemptin to absorb the energies of 2 dimensional planes, at once. Or will be killed by a full Scalephoton. A low pportion of which could rip a perma-rift in space time. A full one would. . .well, irdk. Its gotta be nasty, tho.

Class S+Belial is classified as a S+ class

At the weakest, could slaughter 200 A Class beasts with 1 arm, rip a perma hole in space thru sheer force, and has an aura of a million degrees Celsius. At the strongest is literally leik nigh-omniscient, omnipresent, but can be killed by his own attack.

Burning thought
Powerscaling is a little extreme in this series to be used, anyway. Pyron can destroy a galaxy in the same form he lost to Demitri in. Characters like Felicia and the rest of the cast, including Pyron-killing Demitri, are at B+ level.

When did Pyron destroy a galaxy?

Also NO End N Site said belial has a 1 million degrees C field of some sort, where was this stated?

Frisky Dingo
Extreme? Yes. But not senseless. It's just, each rank can cover a wide range of power-sets.

Don't hafta to worry 'bout these classes. None of the characters in the game are even placed here. Just know that, what I would assume are the strongest C Class beasts can rape entire armies of elite soldiers.

Given what's been shown, this class can range from, above peak human to galaxy destroyer.

All you can say 'bout this one is Demitri, in his prime, was ranked here. He survived Time-Space bustin and easily tanks 1 million degrees Celsius.

All that's known here, obviously, is that it's gresater than A Class. There's no evidence of any range, yet.

Jedah supplies the ranges here, alone. The weakest can still easily kill an A+ Class beast. The strongest will be killed by attemptin to absorb the energies of 2 dimensional planes, at once. Or will be killed by a full Scalephoton. A low pportion of which could rip a perma-rift in space time. A full one would. . .well, irdk. Its gotta be nasty, tho.

At the weakest, could slaughter 200 A Class beasts with 1 arm, rip a perma hole in space thru sheer force, and has an aura of a million degrees Celsius. At the strongest is literally leik nigh-omniscient, omnipresent, but can be killed by his own attack.

Seems to make enough sense without inventing anything new, or simply, not there.

But think about this, what is actually the greater feat, galaxy busting or BFRing Egypt through time? I think Anakaris is at the high end of the B+ scale,not Pyron. I would also rank a character like Dante, dead in the center or the B+ Class. With all of his weaponry, of course.

No End N Site
Seems to make enough sense without inventing anything new, or simply, not there.

But think about this, what is actually the greater feat, galaxy busting or BFRing Egypt through time? I think Anakaris is at the high end of the B+ scale,not Pyron. I would also rank a character like Dante, dead in the center or the B+ Class. With all of his weaponry, of course.

Bustin a galaxy is the better feat, easily. If you wanna make mini Pyron vs Anak debate I'm ready, anytime.

I'd put Dante in the center of B+, as well. It's weird, you would expect the center to be, at least half of what the top can do.

Frisky Dingo
Bustin a galaxy is the better feat, easily. If you wanna make mini Pyron vs Anak debate I'm ready, anytime.

Well, you're an idiot if you think think the feat of destroying the Triangulum Galaxy is better than the combination of, pocket dimension creation, time travel and BFRing abilities. Don't forget, we're talking about fighting, not just blowing stuff up.

In all honesty, Gouki would kill Pyron, he couldn't do the same to Anak. I'm telling you, Anak's represents high-end B+, not Pyron.

No End N Site
Well, you're an idiot if you think think the feat of destroying the Triangulum Galaxy is better than the combination of, pocket dimension creation, time travel and BFRing abilities. Don't forget, we're talking about fighting, not just blowing stuff up.

In all honesty, Gouki would kill Pyron, he couldn't do the same to Anak. I'm telling you, Anak's represents high-end B+, not Pyron.

1. Pyron, when limited, should still be massively ftl. What the hell does Anak's powers matter if he is wiped from existence before he can even think about it? Ftl + Galaxy bustin is "high-end" B+, hands down. And I don't wanna hear the whole ftl fallacy, this is fiction.

2. You make it sound as if Pyron would die by SGS & SSGS and Anak would not cuz Pyron's weaker. Only way Anak would survive is cuz he's a Darkstalker and in the words of L.Raptor, "Go to Hell? No way, I just came from there!" Hell/Makai in DS is like Hell in DBZ. Anak wont tank the move cuz he's stronger, he's just lucky.

Frisky Dingo
1. Pyron, when limited, should still be massively ftl. What the hell does Anak's powers matter if he is wiped from existence before he can even think about it? Ftl + Galaxy bustin is "high-end" B+, hands down. And I don't wanna hear the whole ftl fallacy, this is fiction.

2. You make it sound as if Pyron would die by SGS & SSGS and Anak would not cuz Pyron's weaker. Only way Anak would survive is cuz he's a Darkstalker and in the words of L.Raptor, "Go to Hell? No way, I just came from there!" Hell/Makai in DS is like Hell in DBZ. Anak wont tank the move cuz he's stronger, he's just lucky.

So, are we going to pretend that Anak, isn't also FTL, or close to it? Pyron definitely is. Demitri defeating Pyron definitely makes Demitri FTL and going by showings, Anak is more powerful than Demitri was. Not to mention that Anak can't be destroyed unless his Khabit is destroyed first. You have any idea how to kill Anak's shadow?

I was only pointing out that Pyron's more susceptible to being killed than Anak was, that's all. And that IS a weakness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.