Obama campaign tomfoolery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Such wry wit.

It fits right into the young progressive attitude: effete, passive-aggressive snark punctuated with resentment.

I'm tempted to vote straight ticket Republican to get this shit out of office.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Such wry wit.

It fits right into the young progressive attitude: effete, passive-aggressive snark punctuated with resentment.

I'm tempted to vote straight ticket Republican to get this shit out of office.

Incidentally, what's your email, Zeal?

Cyner
While agree about the attitude thing...

I would never vote republican(or democrat) unless they had a candidate worthy of voting for... you know... like Ron Paul.

Thoren
If the stealth democrat Trump runs as an independent, Obama will be assured victory.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
A fool and his money.

inimalist
how dare he attempt to get donations from individuals! He should get 100% of his financing through major corporate entities!

ADarksideJedi
I hope people are not stupid enough to vote him for president again.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I hope people are not stupid enough to vote him for president again.

It looks like the alternative will be worse though.

Lord Lucien
The sitting president is usually reelected.

ADarksideJedi
Maybe but still I am crossing my fingers anyway.

Cyner
Originally posted by Bardock42
It looks like the alternative will be exactly the same though.

Bush = Obama = whoever

they enact all the same policies and go about their business the same way. The ONLY thing I can see a republican not doing that Obama did was repealing DADT. The rest was perfectly inline with with the right, the only reason they rally against Obama is because he doesn't have an R next to his name.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cyner
Bush = Obama = whoever

they enact all the same policies and go about their business the same way. The ONLY thing I can see a republican not doing that Obama did was repealing DADT. The rest was perfectly inline with with the right, the only reason they rally against Obama is because he doesn't have an R next to his name.

That's not exactly true, but yes, Obama is very right wing, and definitely extremely pro-corporate interests.

ADarksideJedi
Bush was alot better president then Obama and the fact that people voted for someone who has an arab name remains a mystery to me.

inimalist
the fact that people voted for someone who has an arab name remains a mystery to me.

A) Barak Obama is a Swahili name, as the Obama lineage is from Kenya, an African nation.

B) wut?

Bardock42
Bush was alot better president then Obama and the fact that people voted for someone who has an arab name remains a mystery to me.

Well, a name is not important in politics, or at least it shouldn't be, Obama's campaign promises and implications of policy (which did turn out to be a load of shit and mostly lies) were much, much better to a lot of people than what McCain (despite his white name) promised.

I don't know why you don't like Obama, I thought you are a Republican, and Obama has done nothing if not continue to further Bushian neo-con policies, in some ways more effectively than a Republican ever could, by completely disabling the Democratic party.

Mairuzu

Similar to aids being better than cancer

ADarksideJedi
It sounds the same for me. And how was he worst then the President we have now?beside the war and oil thing.

Robtard
It sounds the same for me. And how was he worst then the President we have now?beside the war and oil thing.

Selling a war based on lies that will end up costing at least 4 trillion dollars after all factors are factored in; thereby placing your/America's great-great-great-grandchildren in a 'born into debt' situation isn't bad enough for you? Really?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Cyner
Bush = Obama = whoever

exactly,two birds of a feather.I never would have voted for a republican or demo either since they are actually the demopublicans and reprocrats and are buddies with each other but I am actually going to vote this time republican because like you said,Pual is not one of them.He is the only one that believes in the constitution.thats why he is a RINO.

Mr Parker

except thats not saying much since Before Obozo came along,Bush was the most corrupt president ever.you go back the past 45 years or so every president that has gotten in has been worse than the previous one so its no surprise actually that Obama has turned out worse than Bushwacker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.