HP Doomsday vs Zeus HTH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Zeus at the level he fought WWH at. Who wins?

carver9
Zeus destroys him. I wouldn't consider the Hulk and Zeus fight as anything to hold as evidence of anything though. That was a calm Hulk that went to Zeus to sacrifice his life for his family to get rewarded for aiding in defeating Chaos King.

Damborgson
He wasn't WB. But...thats it. He was still WWH levels. He did go to make a sacrifice, but it wasn't that he wasn't trying. He was making a sacrifice because he knew how outmatched he was and that he didn't have a chance. He still tried to fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
He wasn't WB. But...thats it. He was still WWH levels. He did go to make a sacrifice, but it wasn't that he wasn't trying. He was making a sacrifice because he knew how outmatched he was and that he didn't have a chance. He still tried to fight.

He tried to "plea". He was also in a calm state as well (not WWH levels). He tried to fight but he wasnt fighting anywhere close to his Prime or WWH levels. Against he went there to kill himself, not to beat Zeus.

Starscream M
Zeus gets pummeled just as darkseid did.

Prep-Man
DD makes Zeus cry!

carver9
Darkseid is no Zeus. With a casual blast Zeus almost koed Galactus. Again, Darkseid is no Zeus.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
He tried to "plea". He was also in a calm state as well (not WWH levels). He tried to fight but he wasnt fighting anywhere close to his Prime or WWH levels. Against he went there to kill himself, not to beat Zeus. He came there to fight. And he very impressively fought his way to Zeus' front porch. Why are you saying he was calm? He didn't really have time to be in contorted rage (what with puking up his blood and all) but that doesn't mean he was there to like chat. Hulk was there to fight and die. Correct. But not from lack of trying to win. He was there to die because he knew he could not win. And since the hulk of that time without being WB was for all intentions and purposes WWH level...he was WWH level.

Prep-Man
Darkseid is no Zeus. With a casual blast Zeus almost koed Galactus. Again, Darkseid is no Zeus.

Darky killed Odin, who created a pocketverse.

carver9
He came there to fight. And he very impressively fought his way to Zeus' front porch. Why are you saying he was calm? He didn't really have time to be in contorted rage (what with puking up his blood and all) but that doesn't mean he was there to like chat. Hulk was there to fight and die. Correct. But not from lack of trying to win. He was there to die because he knew he could not win. And since the hulk of that time without being WB was for all intentions and purposes WWH level...he was WWH level.

There were instances where Hulk tried to reason with him during the fight and actually asked Zeus to repay the Hulks for what they did. Hulk didn't have a choice but to fight all the way to Zeus front porch because let's not forget, they attacked Hulk first.

He was in a calm state. He wasn't in a pissed state like WWH was. There was nothing stated before or after that fight that "Hulk believed he couldn't beat Zeus". I don't know where you got that from.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Galactus>>>>>>Odin.

How did Darkseid kill Odin?

Prep-Man
Probably by absorbing him like he did to all the gods.

Damborgson
There were instances where Hulk tried to reason with him during the fight and actually asked Zeus to repay the Hulks for what they did. Hulk didn't have a choice but to fight all the way to Zeus front porch because let's not forget, they attacked Hulk first.

He was in a calm state. He wasn't in a pissed state like WWH was. There was nothing stated before or after that fight that "Hulk believed he couldn't beat Zeus". I don't know where you got that from.

The only time he tried to reason was after he regained consciousness from being KO'd by Zeus' lightning. That's true. He was attacked first.

what are you basing that off of? If you want to go by statements then there was nothing saying hulk was calm before or after the fight either amirite?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1640281-incredible_hulks__621_022_super.jpg

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863066/Incredible_Hulks_622_011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863067/Incredible_Hulks_622_012.jpg.html

^ Didnt seem to calm there either.

Because then it doesn't make sense. This what you're saying: "I'm gonna go let Zeus beat the puke outta me and hope he gives me my wish. I'll be there to die though." This is what I'm saying: "I'll fight Zeus until he gives me my wish. I'll die fighting if I have 2."

DarkSaint85
Yeah....if my dad ever shouted 'YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING' at me, whilst spitting in my face, I'm not gonna say he's calm...

carver9
Hulk always scream and what Hulk meant by that is that if they interfered, Zeus might not grant Hulk what he came there for. He wasnt there to fight Zeus or to beat him to a pulp, he was there to reason with him, ask him to grant his family the peace that they deserve. That WWH power was not there during that scuffle.

Damborgson
Yet he wasn't calm...and seeing as how his power responds to his rage...

I honestly don't see how you can say he was there to reason lol. He purposely antagonized him as well as rushed and struck him while his back was turned. That was no debate.

Hulk was there to win his family what it deserved. He just knew he couldn't win. He's not stupid. He plain and well knew Zeus was well above him. Unless you're saying hulk was there thinking he had to hold back against Zeus lol? So.....Unless there is anything else to the contrary it was WWH. The same one that fought the heroes. Just not WB obviously.

JakeTheBank

Marvel's Odin has done similar. He'd also destroy his DC counterpart.

Stoic
DD makes Zeus cry!

Do you ever vote for Marvel over DC?

abhilegend
Toss-up.

Stoic
Zeus beat the snot out of the Hulk literally, and there really aren't any take backs, or but he coulda, or shoulda did anything. Until the Hulk steps to Zeus again and wins (which he won't) Zeus is the Champ. HP DD would get the beats as well. All Hulk lovers should also keep in mind, Zeus would own nearly anyone below mid Sky Father, so this is not necessarily a bad thing. The Hulk just picked a plate that was too big for him to eat.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you ever vote for Marvel over DC?

Yes.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Marvel's Odin has done similar. He'd also destroy his DC counterpart.

Not much is known about DC's Odin, but he was one of the gods who split up the Source, IIRC. That was a pretty uber feat right there.

Stoic
Not much is known about DC's Odin, but he was one of the gods who split up the Source, IIRC. That was a pretty uber feat right there.

True, but Marvel's Odin is capable of Universal level destruction. While Darkseid well..... You know. stick out tongue

abhilegend
^Just Caused multiverse to collapse by just his presence. Not much I would say.baka

Lord Feron
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Just Caused multiverse to collapse by just his presence. Not much I would say.baka

yes im sure he did on a whim to embarrasment

DARTH POWER
I wouldn't consider the Hulk and Zeus fight as anything to hold as evidence of anything though. That was a calm Hulk that went to Zeus to sacrifice his life for his family to get rewarded for aiding in defeating Chaos King.

Lo its ok to admit Hulk was just out of his league there Carver

DarkSaint85
Zeus destroys him. I wouldn't consider the Hulk and Zeus fight as anything to hold as evidence of anything though. That was a calm Hulk that went to Zeus to sacrifice his life for his family to get rewarded for aiding in defeating Chaos King.

Plus, Zeus cancelled out the Hulk's healing factor...:-p

DarkSaint85
Double post

bbrem123
Doomsday is being wanked to no end lately...he gets crushed by Zeus

i'm tingling
HP Doomsday Rapes zeus if its only HTH

Mshinu
Zeus nails Doomsy to the ground with his own bone spikes, stomps him into a mess and drops Mount Vesuvius on him. Easy and before breakfast.

Nihilist
Zeus wrecks him, HP DD is getting well over rated.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did Carver say Hulk was calm?? LULZ... He was nothing of the sort. He was at his WWH levels as stated via narration and the continued plot of WWH after his first appearance. He was trying and just got beat. Plain and simple. No amount of nuh uh's or I don't like it can change that.

Cogito

Happen to remember when this was?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did Carver say Hulk was calm?? LULZ... He was nothing of the sort. He was at his WWH levels as stated via narration and the continued plot of WWH after his first appearance. He was trying and just got beat. Plain and simple. No amount of nuh uh's or I don't like it can change that.

To be fair Carver did produce evidence Hulk had dropped a couple of level by the time he fought Zeus.You see after his fight with Skaar he became Family Man Hulk.

quanchi112
Zeus, 10/10.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
To be fair Carver did produce evidence Hulk had dropped a couple of level by the time he fought Zeus.You see after his fight with Skaar he became Family Man Hulk. Hulk made it clear he was pissed at Zeus for the way he treated Herc and carver claiming Hulk was "calm" is just classic carver trolling

h1a8
What is the strongest Zues has ever shown?
Clearly he is the one being over rated here. All because he is a skyfather and is supposedly suppose to be X strong WITHOUT SHOWING IT.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
What is the strongest Zues has ever shown?
Clearly he is the one being over rated here. All because he is a skyfather and is supposedly suppose to be X strong WITHOUT SHOWING IT.

Zeus dropped Galactus with a casual attack and then tanked an attack from him at point blank range. Zeus isn't underated.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk made it clear he was pissed at Zeus for the way he treated Herc and carver claiming Hulk was "calm" is just classic carver trolling

That was me messing with Carver hence the Family Man Hulk I am quite aware of what happened in the fight.

h1a8
Zeus dropped Galactus with a casual attack and then tanked an attack from him at point blank range. Zeus isn't underated.

What does Galactus weigh, like less than 100 tons? I don't see how dropping him when possessed by the Chaos King (which adds power) is a feat to be amazed with.

If anything the weak feat is invalid due to the Chaos King.

Energy based attacks has nothing to do with physical attacks.

Stoic
What does Galactus weigh, like less than 100 tons? I don't see how dropping him when possessed by the Chaos King (which adds power) is a feat to be amazed with.

At average, he walks around at approximately 25 tons, but can be as heavy as a universe from what was written about his full potential. If you take into consideration that the Hulk can amplify his strength to eternity, you might want to assume that Zeus can keep pace with this growth, and trump him every step of the way.

As per Doomsday, I have to be fair and honest. There was one account of him increasing his strength class during his DOS romp. While Superman was fighting him with Maxima, there was a scene that he (Superman) questioned whether the beast was actually increasing his strength. However this is not enough proof to say that he was, or possessed an infinity power like the Hulk does. This could have simply been a rare case of Superman running out of gas.

Zeus in my opinion would beat the flesh off of HP DD.

bbrem123
didnt hulk not have his healing factor....not saying he would have beat zeus but he definitely would have done much better then he did.

Hulk is a late game player, he overcomes his opponent late in the fights. Which couldnt happen because he didnt have a healing factor. (From what i remember)

Mshinu
Originally posted by bbrem123
didnt hulk not have his healing factor....not saying he would have beat zeus but he definitely would have done much better then he did.

Hulk is a late game player, he overcomes his opponent late in the fights. Which couldnt happen because he didnt have a healing factor. (From what i remember)

Oh he had his precious healing factor in that fight.. until Zeus literally beat it out of him!

Nihilist

Hulk is a late game player, he overcomes his opponent late in the fights. Which couldnt happen because he didnt have a healing factor. (From what i remember) Zeus beat the shit out of Hulk that bad his HF stopped working

carver9

Knocking Galactus over...that's different than Zeus nearly almost koing him with a casual blast.

Chaos King didn't add much to Zeus powers.

Zeus consistently walks through Heralds. Hulk wasn't the first.

Doomsday is dying in this fight.

h1a8
At average, he walks around at approximately 25 tons, but can be as heavy as a universe from what was written about his full potential. If you take into consideration that the Hulk can amplify his strength to eternity, you might want to assume that Zeus can keep pace with this growth, and trump him every step of the way.

As per Doomsday, I have to be fair and honest. There was one account of him increasing his strength class during his DOS romp. While Superman was fighting him with Maxima, there was a scene that he (Superman) questioned whether the beast was actually increasing his strength. However this is not enough proof to say that he was, or possessed an infinity power like the Hulk does. This could have simply been a rare case of Superman running out of gas.

Zeus in my opinion would beat the flesh off of HP DD.

You are speculating here. We need proof. Galactus is clearly less than 100 tons and has been knocked down by people like hercules and Thanos. Plus the Chaos King was in possession of Zues so it doesn't count at all.

Also Hulk can't ever gain infinite strength (not the Hulk that Zues fought anyway). He can get stronger yes but never reach infinity. Hulk was clearly under WBH status when he fought Zues. And WBH is still 0% of infinity.

So again, people are saying Zues would win only because of his title and not because of what he's shown. To me that's over rating him.

carver9
Originally posted by Mshinu
Oh he had his precious healing factor in that fight.. until Zeus literally beat it out of him!

That's arguable.

carver9
You are speculating here. We need proof. Galactus is clearly less than 100 tons and has been knocked down by people like hercules and Thanos. Plus the Chaos King was in possession of Zues so it doesn't count at all.

Also Hulk can't ever gain infinite strength (not the Hulk that Zues fought anyway). He can get stronger yes but never reach infinity. Hulk was clearly under WBH status when he fought Zues. And WBH is still 0% of infinity.

So again, people are saying Zues would win only because of his title and not because of what he's shown. To me that's over rating him.

Knocked down and koing him are two different things. Zeus dropped Galactus.

h1a8
Knocking Galactus over...that's different than Zeus nearly almost koing him with a casual blast.

Chaos King didn't add much to Zeus powers.

Zeus consistently walks through Heralds. Hulk wasn't the first.

Doomsday is dying in this fight.

What does a blast have to do with a physical punch? This fight is HTH.

Zues doesn't consistently walk through heralds physically. He wouldn't even engage them in that way. He can just dismiss them with his regular powers.

Again, you wanking someone because of a title and not because of what they have shown.

Mshinu
That's arguable.

Yes and black is white, go get yourself killed on the next zebra crossing. stick out tongue

Stoic

Galan's size is variable. How much do you think he weighed when he fought the Inbetweener? They were larger than planets. Could he have weighed less than 100 tons, while being larger than a planet? Sure if he were filled with helium, but we all know better. Right?

The Beyonder, a cosmic being said himself that the Hulk was an infinite power, Marvel comics say that the Hulk has no upper limit to his strength. Should I believe you, or what has been written by the company that created the character?

Marvel was simply showing us the proper pecking order. I myself believe that the fight should have been handled better, but whatever. Sometimes the talent pool gets lazy.

leonidas

Zues doesn't consistently walk through heralds physically. He wouldn't even engage them in that way. He can just dismiss them with his regular powers.

Again, you wanking someone because of a title and not because of what they have shown.

zeus casually walk through heralds. period. zeus's showings in the past are NOT that great i'm afraid. the avengers put up a fight and monica hurt him--badly. thor fought him for a long time. he has no real 'teh awesome!1!!' showings that i'm aware of. he's gotten a little more recognition lately but in the past odin's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>zeus's.

carver9

Zeus can amp his strength to unknown levels. Zeus create beings just as strong as DD. Going by fts, Hulk IS stronger than Doomsday...especially the Hulk that Zeus fought. If that version of Hulk (who is more powerful than Doomsday) can't beat Zeus then Doomsday will get dismissed as well.

carver9

Youll never find a ft like this from Doomsday. Hulk destroyed a Universe just by fist fighting someone.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/dfd434506d

Infinite strength.

h1a8
Youll never find a ft like this from Doomsday. Hulk destroyed a Universe just by fist fighting someone.

Infinite strength.
Assuming that was canon and you are posting it from the context (more than a single scan is needed when things are out of the ordinary) then
Either it is PIS or that universe was small as hell. Take your pick.
Remember I don't ever use Superman's infinite feats because I know better.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by leonidas
zeus casually walk through heralds. period. zeus's showings in the past are NOT that great i'm afraid. the avengers put up a fight and monica hurt him--badly. thor fought him for a long time. he has no real 'teh awesome!1!!' showings that i'm aware of. he's gotten a little more recognition lately but in the past odin's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>zeus's.

Agreed his showings in the past, how do I put this have been interesting to say the least but Pak has done wonders for him and it has been pretty consistent.

carver9
Assuming that was canon and you are posting it from the context (more than a single scan is needed when things are out of the ordinary) then
Either it is PIS or that universe was small as hell. Take your pick.
Remember I don't ever use Superman's infinite feats because I know better.

It's a UNIVERSE. Its Canon and it wasn't small.

You can't call something PIS because you don't like it. Hulk did similar things more than once...its consistent for him.

Nihilist
It's a UNIVERSE. Its Canon and it wasn't small.

You can't call something PIS because you don't like it. Hulk did similar things more than once...its consistent for him. When has hulk done something similar?

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
When has hulk done something similar?

He recently did it.

Nihilist
He recently did it. No he destroyed a few planets in the dark dimension, which was a shared feat.

Anymore?

Stoic
No he destroyed a few planets in the dark dimension, which was a shared feat.

Anymore?

You should be careful when you say shared, unless you want to appear ignorant to how a Red Hulk's powers work. If you have a problem with what I just stated, you might want to go back and read all issues of the Hulk pertaining to this subject, and what the Leader, and Modok mentions on this subject.

Nihilist
You should be careful when you say shared, unless you want to appear ignorant to how a Red Hulk's powers work. If you have a problem with what I just stated, you might want to go back and read all issues of the Hulk pertaining to this subject, and what the Leader, and Modok mentions on this subject. Dont need to be carefull it was shared, fact.

Regardless of how Bettys powers work it took both together hitting each other to cause the chain reation, Hulk alone cant do that.

If you cant deal with, not my fault.

carver9
No he destroyed a few planets in the dark dimension, which was a shared feat.

Anymore?

The moral is no one have strength fts like Hulk physically.

Nihilist
The moral is no one have strength fts like Hulk physically. So havin a shared feat is uber now then.

carver9
So havin a shared feat is uber now then.

When that ft consist of "destroying a Universe", yes, its uber. When that ft consist of destroying planets and nearby planets, yes, its uber. Thanos had assistance in destroying a planet. Do you consider that a high ft for Thanos or not?

No one has the fts Hulk have physically...no one.

bbrem123

Zeus beat the shit out of Hulk that bad his HF stopped working

ahh ic...well nm then haha

Stoic
Dont need to be carefull it was shared, fact.

Regardless of how Bettys powers work it took both together hitting each other to cause the chain reation, Hulk alone cant do that.

If you cant deal with, not my fault.

Betty was leeching the Hulks excess, and thus it was his own power that was hitting him. So if that is what you mean about a shared feat, then okay I'll agree with it, but if you are saying that Betty can take it up that high on her own steam, you may need to go back and review how her powers work.

SuperiorTech
You should be careful when you say shared, unless you want to appear ignorant to how a Red Hulk's powers work. If you have a problem with what I just stated, you might want to go back and read all issues of the Hulk pertaining to this subject, and what the Leader, and Modok mentions on this subject.

What do you mean we saw Rulk at his peak who by the way has better absorption feats than betty use his power on an inferior to heart of a monster Hulk and not only did he not match him Hulk brushed him off and destroyed him.

Stoic
What do you mean we saw Rulk at his peak who by the way has better absorption feats than betty use his power on an inferior to heart of a monster Hulk and not only did he not match him Hulk brushed him off and destroyed him.

What are you not factoring in here?

SuperiorTech
What are you not factoring in here?

By all means tell me

Stoic
What you failed to account for is the Wishing Well, and how it allowed Betty to continue to climb with the Hulk, while Ross had an upper limit to the amount that he could absorb before over heating. Rulk had better feats simply because Betty wasn't showcased the way that he was, not that she did not have the ability to match those feats.

carver9
So havin a shared feat is uber now then.

Also...Hulk powering through blasts that has tumbled and knocked worlds off course.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/61f38505b9
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/2057a235f0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e255e809cd

Prep-Man
Didn't DD take a blast from the destruction of a Guardian that blasted a hole through time and space?

SuperiorTech
What you failed to account for is the Wishing Well, and how it allowed Betty to continue to climb with the Hulk, while Ross had an upper limit to the amount that he could absorb before over heating. Rulk had better feats simply because Betty wasn't showcased the way that he was, not that she did not have the ability to match those feats.

I am not failing to account for anything I have had this discussion with you were you simply would not admit that the well had the power to change Bettys power-set any way it saw fit. Seems like you have changed your mind on that.

Ross has never to my knowledge overheated from absorbing energy Hulk at that point was simply beyond him as opposed to when he tried it on Savage.Also even if that were true nothing suggest if raised Betty's limit as opposed to just magically making her his equal as it magically altered Bi Beast Wendigo and Foom.

KuRuPT Thanosi
AT NO POINT WAS A UNIVERSE DESTROYED... AGAIN... AT NO POINT WAS A UNIVERSE DESTROYED. A few planets and top tiers were destroyed but nothing more. It was clear she was talking about the havoc they were creating in her universe and destroying her home planet with the throne. NO UNIVERSE WAS DESTROYED.

SuperiorTech
Umar made it clear what she meant by her realm in the comic all you have to do is read the panel where she tells hulk to push back the mindless ones so she can separate their realm from hers.

Stoic
I am not failing to account for anything I have had this discussion with you were you simply would not admit that the well had the power to change Bettys power-set any way it saw fit. Seems like you have changed your mind on that.

Ross has never to my knowledge overheated from absorbing energy Hulk at that point was simply beyond him as opposed to when he tried it on Savage.Also even if that were true nothing suggest if raised Betty's limit as opposed to just magically making her his equal as it magically altered Bi Beast Wendigo and Foom.

Never once did I change my opinion on my prior stance. The Well simply allowed Betty the ability to continue to amp at the same rate that the Hulk output gamma. This is what I said before, and it has not changed. If not she would have over heated like Rulk did.

AT NO POINT WAS A UNIVERSE DESTROYED... AGAIN... AT NO POINT WAS A UNIVERSE DESTROYED. A few planets and top tiers were destroyed but nothing more. It was clear she was talking about the havoc they were creating in her universe and destroying her home planet with the throne. NO UNIVERSE WAS DESTROYED.

Can you prove a word of this?

SuperiorTech
Never once did I change my opinion on my prior stance. The Well simply allowed Betty the ability to continue to amp at the same rate that the Hulk output gamma. This is what I said before, and it has not changed. If not she would have over heated like Rulk did.

You know you didn't address anything I posted there but I tell you what your argument seems to hinge on Rulk overheating when he absorbed energy and this limitation being removed from Betty so all you have to do is show me when this happened and ill concede the point.

Stoic
You know you didn't address anything I posted there but I tell you what your argument seems to hinge on Rulk overheating when he absorbed energy and this limitation being removed from Betty so all you have to do is show me when this happened and ill concede the point.

The well never once changed the way their powers worked, it just amplified their powers, so in Betty's case that is exactly what it did. Rulk over heated when he faced Thor and Savage Hulk due to the amount of power that he absorbed, WB Hulk was generating considerably more power than what took Rulk to turn into putty. How can I be sure that the HOTM Hulk was outputting more power than that time? Well look at the comic, and judge for yourself.

Betty was simply able to increase her absorption abilities to infinite levels, which made her look like she was on the Hulk's level, but in fact, she could never get to those levels under her own steam. Due to the way a Red Hulk's powers work.

SuperiorTech
The well never once changed the way their powers worked, it just amplified their powers, so in Betty's case that is exactly what it did

Changing Betty's powerset came up because you didn't believe a wishing well that did showed not limitations in what it could do could change Betty's powerset.And no it didnt just emplify their powers it gave them new abilities lets start with Foom he was given the power to take over the world he burned a portal to earth from the dark dimension he does not have that ability.

He ate and absorbed gamma bombs started surging with their energy and started shooting gamma energy again not an ability he has Bi Beast Wendi-go became giant.So Yeah they were given new abilities and power-sets were changed. All of which was simply done magically

Rulk over heated when he faced Thor and Savage Hulk due to the amount of power that he absorbed, WB Hulk was generating considerably more power than what took Rulk to turn into putty. How can I be sure that the HOTM Hulk was outputting more power than that time? Well look at the comic, and judge for yourself.

I dont think you have an example because this is not it the reason Rulk overheated was from his rage unlike Bruce the madder he got the hotter he got a weakness even he didn't know he had.

http://thumbnails57.imagebam.com/16474/b84218164735589.jpg http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/16474/4e1253164735593.jpg http://thumbnails61.imagebam.com/16474/f8c264164735598.jpg

So basically you have no example of Rulk overheating when absorbing energy.And no reason to think that Betty would need her limits increased. What you do have is a peak Rulk taking what he wanted from banner and given him his best and Banner still showing that even with absorbtion he was not his match.

zeel
i think HP DD takes it to zeus, then zeus takes off the gloves and shows this D.C. tally wacker what a true skyfather can do.

HP eventually gets owned but he fairs MUCH better then hulk did and im not taking anything away from HULK.

Stoic
1. Can you be 100% sure that Fin Fang Foom's basic powers were changed? Amplified yes, but were they given new abilities like the ability to erase a time line, or rearrange matter?

Bi-Beast was more powerful as was Wendigo, but this did not change the way their powers worked.

Fin Fang Foom devouring gamma bombs in no way shows that he was incapable of doing this same thing prior to the arc. Unless you can show a time that he attempted this, and was turned into a pulsating boil in the attempt. He's a fire breathing dragon, the gamma bombs were simply used to increase his flames output. Again this does not show me how it changed the way his basic powers worked. I can't explain him breaching the dimension, and know too little about Foom to make a solid comment on this feat.

Would Rulk have overheated from getting angry alone if he was not juiced up on Asgardian magic, and extra solar/gamma energy? I don't think so. in all of his appearances, and in all of his other fights he was angry, and yet did not over heat. Do you think that his anger for the Hulk surpassed his anger for the Abomination, whom he thought killed Betty his own daughter? If not why didn't he overheat that time?

I see your point, but perhaps you might see mine as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus

It was a shared feat. Betty was amped to be Hulk's exact equal in power; it would have been an eternal stalemate.

That being said, it's still a very impressive feat.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It was a shared feat. Betty was amped to be Hulk's exact equal in power; it would have been an eternal stalemate.

That being said, it's still a very impressive feat.

So Betty was not siphoning gamma energy from the Hulk? Is this what you believe? Do we throw the way a Red Hulk's power works out of the window? Or perhaps it's a little bit of both?

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Betty was not siphoning gamma energy from the Hulk? Is this what you believe? Do we throw the way a Red Hulk's power works out of the window? Or perhaps it's a little bit of both?

The story was pretty clear, she was magically enhanced to be Hulk's exact equal. If energy absorption was in play, it was never referenced or hinted upon as I recall. And at the level they were operating, it would have made no actual difference, assuming she's half as capable in that department as Rulk was.

I have no clue where you got the idea that her energy absorption was responsible for her performance. Stop being such a Gamma f*g, the scene is impressive enough as it is, no need to dig like this.

iceman24567
That was me messing with Carver hence the Family Man Hulk I am quite aware of what happened in the fight. I know you were jusy lulzing at carv my post wasnt directed at you anyways

Stoic
The story was pretty clear, she was magically enhanced to be Hulk's exact equal. If energy absorption was in play, it was never referenced or hinted upon as I recall. And at the level they were operating, it would have made no actual difference, assuming she's half as capable in that department as Rulk was.

I have no clue where you got the idea that her energy absorption was responsible for her performance. Stop being such a Gamma f*g, the scene is impressive enough as it is, no need to dig like this.

You calling me names changes nothing, Until the writer comes forth, and says that she was not siphoning off of the Hulk to keep pace, and that the Well changed the very way that their powers worked, you could be wrong, or you could be right, or you could be partially right. You have no right to bash my stance, when I have a 100% right to think this way. if you can't see this, perhaps you aren't trying to. I'm just going on how a Red Hulk's powers work. How foolish is it for me to cling to this idea? Do you see why I have taken this stance?

Superior tech could be partially right, as could you, but i may be as well.

leonidas
You calling me names changes nothing, Until the writer comes forth, and says that she was not siphoning off of the Hulk to keep pace, and that the Well changed the very way that their powers worked, you could be wrong, or you could be right, or you could be partially right. You have no right to bash my stance, when I have a 100% right to think this way. if you can't see this, perhaps you aren't trying to. I'm just going on how a Red Hulk's powers work. How foolish is it for me to cling to this idea? Do you see why I have taken this stance?

it's not foolish, i just don't think it was supported in that particular arc. with the power of the wish working, i'm pretty sure we readers were meant to disregard the red hulk powers. just my opinion.

iceman24567

Superior tech could be partially right, as could you, but i may be as well. Thats not how things work. You cant just assume she was siphoning no expression. Also nowhere was it stated that they actually destroyed a universe. Realm doesnt = universe. I guess King Arthurs knights were protectors of the universe?

SuperiorTech
1. Can you be 100% sure that Fin Fang Foom's basic powers were changed? Amplified yes, but were they given new abilities like the ability to erase a time line, or rearrange matter?

Bi-Beast was more powerful as was Wendigo, but this did not change the way their powers worked.

Fin Fang Foom devouring gamma bombs in no way shows that he was incapable of doing this same thing prior to the arc. Unless you can show a time that he attempted this, and was turned into a pulsating boil in the attempt. He's a fire breathing dragon, the gamma bombs were simply used to increase his flames output. Again this does not show me how it changed the way his basic powers worked. I can't explain him breaching the dimension, and know too little about Foom to make a solid comment on this feat.

Would Rulk have overheated from getting angry alone if he was not juiced up on Asgardian magic, and extra solar/gamma energy? I don't think so. in all of his appearances, and in all of his other fights he was angry, and yet did not over heat. Do you think that his anger for the Hulk surpassed his anger for the Abomination, whom he thought killed Betty his own daughter? If not why didn't he overheat that time?

I see your point, but perhaps you might see mine as well.

Foom is not capable of opening portals so yes I am 100% sure and it did not increase his flame because it was not flame it was gamma energy.

I am going by what the comic tell me the fact that they don't play up this weakness going forward is irrelevant to that point.Your building your whole case on something that has never happened.

I do get what your saying I do but the only way that I would be open to this point is if you could provide me with an example of him overheating from it and I know none exist.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
it's not foolish, i just don't think it was supported in that particular arc. with the power of the wish working, i'm pretty sure we readers were meant to disregard the red hulk powers. just my opinion.

We all need clarification on the feat, as it is not completely out of the realm to think that Betty was siphoning off of Bruce to keep up. Remember one prime thing. The Hulk's strength is always changing.

Wendigo and Bi-Beast were given the power to match the Hulk at a point, but as we all saw, he changed from that one moment to being above what was given to them by that same Well in question.

Can you see my reasoning?

bbrem123
Thats not how things work. You cant just assume she was siphoning no expression. Also nowhere was it stated that they actually destroyed a universe. Realm doesnt = universe. I guess King Arthurs knights were protectors of the universe?

what what?...they were in the dark dimension right?...dimensions are universes

Stoic
Thats not how things work. You cant just assume she was siphoning no expression. Also nowhere was it stated that they actually destroyed a universe. Realm doesnt = universe. I guess King Arthurs knights were protectors of the universe?

Where in this thread did I say that a universe was destroyed in the conflict? I asked Kurupt Thanosi if he could prove a word of his statement. Right? Can you prove that the Universe was not destroyed? As for what I think. I didn't see enough solid evidence to disprove either thought.

SuperiorTech
what what?...they were in the dark dimension right?...dimensions are universes

http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/16475/eee9e9164743124.jpg

Take a look at what Umar says when she references her realm.She is not even talking about the entire damn planet much less the entire dark dimension.

Stoic
http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/16475/eee9e9164743124.jpg

Take a look at what Umar says when she references her realm.She is not even talking about the entire damn planet much less the entire dark dimension.

I'm not going to assume anything from this post, but will simply ask you. Do you think that the conflict failed to destroy the planet? is this what you are saying?

SuperiorTech
I'm not going to assume anything from this post, but will simply ask you. Do you think that the conflict failed to destroy the planet? is this what you are saying?

We saw one destroyed on panel what I am saying is that she when talks about her realm she does not mean the entire dark dimension.

iceman24567
what what?...they were in the dark dimension right?...dimensions are universes So? Never was it stated that a dimension or universe was destroyed

Stoic
We saw one destroyed on panel what I am saying is that she when talks about her realm she does not mean the entire dark dimension.

1. How much of the Dark Dimension does Umar own? This may be a very good question if you follow me.

2. There was simply not enough clarification in the story to jump to one conclusion over the other.

3. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were all quite correct, and if we put all of our theories together and reached a median, that we could possibly have the entire truth.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Cry me a river, I call it how I see it.

Betty was glowing/crackling with energy like the Hulk before they even made contact and that huge shockwave occurred as a result of the very first exchange.

The comic made it very clear, Betty was just as powerful as the Hulk -due to the wishing well- and would stalemate him for Eternity.

You can think whatever you like ultimately.

bbrem123
So? Never was it stated that a dimension or universe was destroyed

didnt say he destroyed anything...was just asking where they were...thought they were in the dark dimension which is a universe...that is all...didnt know they referred to realms and such within the comics

SuperiorTech
1. How much of the Dark Dimension does Umar own? This may be a very good question if you follow me.

2. There was simply not enough clarification in the story to jump to one conclusion over the other.

3. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were all quite correct, and if we put all of our theories together and reached a median, that we could possibly have the entire truth.

I get what your saying the barrier could have been a mile, planet wide or have of the dark dimension.You are not really given that info so it was a bit premature of me to say she does not even mean the whole planet.

But what you can come away from it is that she did not mean the dark dimension in its entirety.

bbrem123
also umar is the ruler of the dark dimension...a realm could very well be considered the entire dark dimension.

She says it is her realm because the word realm means that she the ruler of it.

Damborgson
Personally I think that if a fanboy writer like Pak wanted to give us the impression that Hulk destroyed the entire dimension...he would have made it a lot more clear. For now I think the only logical conclusion that should be made is that Hulk and Red She hulk struck each other with enough force to break the planet and melt the herald level beings. Its still an incredible feat, and I think thats how it should be interpreted instead of reaching...

bbrem123
idk though. She says destroyers of my realm. She is the Ruler of the Dark Dimension. Making the Dark Dimension her realm. Im not saying they did destroy a dimension, just clearing stuff up.

Damborgson
Well with her throne world destroyed... the dimension might as well be destroyed as well. Its not like she was in control of it anymore. I think of it as more of a reference to loss of power or status or some such more so than literally.

bbrem123
Well with her throne world destroyed... the dimension might as well be destroyed as well. Its not like she was in control of it anymore. I think of it as more of a reference to loss of power or status or some such more so than literally.

I see what your getting at. Definitely arguable, the damage shown one panel was only the destruction of a planet

Damborgson
I see what your getting at. Definitely arguable because of the damage shown to being only a planet lol yep. ^^

SuperiorTech
Putting that aside I like how by the time you get a couple of pages into a thread it has nothing to do with what it was original about.

Stoic
Cry me a river, I call it how I see it.

Betty was glowing/crackling with energy like the Hulk before they even made contact and that huge shockwave occurred as a result of the very first exchange.

The comic made it very clear, Betty was just as powerful as the Hulk -due to the wishing well- and would stalemate him for Eternity.

You can think whatever you like ultimately.

This still doesn't explain how Wendigo and Bi-Beast were given the same power to equal the Hulk for one moment and then were not able to compete in the next right.

Why is this? Because their powers don't work the way that Betty's does.You're right though you have your opinion and I have mine. Don't worry about the tears, it's really not that serious.

carver9

It's stated on panel that Hulk destroyed a Universe. What more do you nee? He ft after this is just as good. Hulk is a monster.

Diesldude

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Just Caused multiverse to collapse by just his presence. Not much I would say.baka context

carver9

Damborgson
So he wasn't serious because he was fighting for his family? erm I don't see how you can make sense of that...

carver9
So he wasn't serious because he was fighting for his family? erm I don't see how you can make sense of that...

Not what I am saying.

iceman24567
Is carver really trying to low ball that ass whooping laughing

Damborgson
Not what I am saying. Originally posted by Damborgson
So he wasn't serious because he was fighting for his family? erm I don't see how you can make sense of that... Originally posted by carver9
That was a calm Hulk that went to Zeus to sacrifice his life for his family to get rewarded for aiding in defeating Chaos King.

Then what are you trying to say?

carver9
Then what are you trying to say?

What I am saying is...Hulk didn't go there to beat the breaks out of Zeus, he went there for his family. He wasn't angry at Zeus so there was no reason for him to take the fight as seriously as you are making it (since he was basically there to give his life up).

Then before even fighting Zeus, he was basically in a calm state through his books and I see no reason for that to change for a sacrifice of his life.

-Pr-

It's stated on panel that Hulk destroyed a Universe. What more do you nee? He ft after this is just as good. Hulk is a monster.

That's not what the scan says.

Damborgson
What I am saying is...Hulk didn't go there to beat the breaks out of Zeus, he went there for his family. He wasn't angry at Zeus so there was no reason for him to take the fight as seriously as you are making it (since he was basically there to give his life up).

Then before even fighting Zeus, he was basically in a calm state through his books and I see no reason for that to change for a sacrifice of his life. Noble intentions or not, hulk does not get a get out of jail free card just because his primary purpose was not to go kill Zeus or something. You don't need to excessively pissed at someone to take a fight seriously.

Well of course. He went to Mount Olympus in a calm state, and was calm all the way up until he roared at Zeus and rushed him after being attacked. When he engaged Zeus, he was pissed. When he jumped back onto the mountain after Zeus knocked him off it, he was pissed. Regardless of reasons, (not wanting the other to get involved) he was clearly not calm. And since his powers respond with his emotions, that meant he was getting stronger.

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's not what the scan says. PR I think you need some glasses yes it was their combat that destroyed a universe but still......

Nihilist
When that ft consist of "destroying a Universe", yes, its uber. When that ft consist of destroying planets and nearby planets, yes, its uber. Thanos had assistance in destroying a planet. Do you consider that a high ft for Thanos or not?

No one has the fts Hulk have physically...no one. Not a high feat for Thanos at all, considering it was his weakest incarnation.

So we use shared feats now, cool

Nihilist
Also...Hulk powering through blasts that has tumbled and knocked worlds off course. And?

Nihilist
So far we have learned

1.Hulk/Betty only destroyed a planet
2.Betty was amped by the well to be his equal
3.Hulk fans lie. alot.
4.Zeus beats DD

TheHulk
And? and your bias lol

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheHulk
and your bias lol Coming from you, you little homo laughing out loud

TheHulk
Coming from you, you little homo laughing out loud It's just a joke bro you should know that

TheHulk
So far we have learned

3.Hulk fans lie. alot.
4.Zeus beats DD

1.Not True
2.Partial True
3.50% true
4.very true

Nihilist
1.Not True
2.Partial True
3.50% true
4.very true All true, now gtfo retarded fanboy.

carver9
So far we have learned

3.Hulk fans lie. alot.
4.Zeus beats DD

What we have learned is that Hulk fought a being and the results ended with a freaking universe being destroyed (greater than anything Thanos ever done or even thought about doing).

What we have learned is that Betty and Hulk collided together (not even on the ground...they were in the air when this happened) and the kinetic energy from their bodies destroyed a planet along with nearby planets and it also killed some Heralds and a entire race of super human species.

What we also know is that Hulk powered through a blast that was ripping through the fabric of time itself. A blast that was capable of knocking worlds asunder.

What we know is...no one has the physical fts to match these. What this put us at is if Zeus can overpower a being that is capable of doing all of these things physically (including punching through time itself) then Zeus should be able to beat the crap out of DD (and Hulk is physically>>>>Thanos going by fts).

TheHulk
All true, now gtfo retarded fanboy. Prove it's all true???

Diesldude
Coming from you, you little homo laughing out loud

Seriously dude, what's with the anger?

Nihilist
Prove it's all true???

The first 2 were stated on panel
You,Carver and Stoic all lie, hell you even said it was half true.
Zeus wins which you agree with.

Like i said retarded fanboy

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Seriously dude, what's with the anger?

He's always like that.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Diesldude
Seriously dude, what's with the anger? What anger, i just find all the Hulk fanboys lying clowns thats all

Nihilist
He's always like that. The same way you lie,dodge and cower

TheHulk
The first 2 were stated on panel
You,Carver and Stoic all lie, hell you even said it was half true.
Zeus wins which you agree with.

Like i said retarded fanboy what the hell are you talking about

TheHulk
The same way you lie,dodge and cower when are you realise that Carver has no time for you as he stated himself

Nihilist
what the hell are you talking about
My god you are this stupid

when are you realise that Carver has no time for you as he stated himself Like i said cos he gets caught out lying and is a coward..

Now go cry because someone doesnt give Hulk the win in another thread

Diesldude
What anger, i just find all the Hulk fanboys lying clowns thats all

Yeah, that's why i sometimes nearly fall off my seat reading their exaggerations. LOL

I just disagree with your 4th point. In his brief appearance, HP DD was unstoppable. He destroyed apocalypse by himself. This is something all the new gods of genesis have never been able to do. His beat down of DS created JobberSeid, that is a feat in itself.

TheHulk

Like i said cos he gets caught out lying and is a coward..

Now go cry because someone doesnt give Hulk the win in another thread Dude look in a mirror.

carver9

Like i said cos he gets caught out lying and is a coward..

Now go cry because someone doesnt give Hulk the win in another thread

Naah, you are just mad at Hulks power.

Hulk has...

Held a planet together with nothing but brute strength.
Ripped Adamantium apart with one hand.
Crush Uru with one hand.
Destroyed a planet along with nearby planets without touching it.
Destroyed a Universe.
Punched through time.
Stepped on the ground and almost ripped a planet in half.
Crushed an Elite Herald head just by stepping on it.
Powered through an attack that was ripping through space/time.
Punched a being from Earth to the moon.
Over powered 3 Heralds.
Powered through an Elite Herald attack.
Fist fight was so powerful that it was shaking multiple of dimensions.
Fist fight was so powerful that it shook the entire planet earth.

Stop hating on Hulk because Thanos would get his wind pipe crushed.

TheHulk

Hulk has...

Held a planet together with nothing but brute strength.
Ripped Adamantium apart with one hand.
Crush Uru with one hand.
Destroyed a planet along with nearby planets without touching it.
Destroyed a Universe.
Punched through time.
Stepped on the ground and almost ripped a planet in half.
Crushed an Elite Herald head just by stepping on it.
Powered through an attack that was ripping through space/time.
Punched a being from Earth to the moon.
Over powered 3 Heralds.
Powered through an Elite Herald attack.
Fist fight was so powerful that it was shaking multiple of dimensions.
Fist fight was so powerful that it shook the entire planet earth.

Stop hating on Hulk because Thanos would get his wind pipe crushed. To be fair Thanos has more better fts but not physically,but i guess what i'm trying to say is that when it comes to physical fts Hulk owns for sure,but not everything is about strength so that's why we really can't keep using hulk strength even though that's all he has

carver9
To be fair Thanos has more better fts but not physically,but i guess what i'm trying to say is that when it comes to physical fts Hulk owns for sure,but not everything is about strength so that's why we really can't keep using hulk strength even though that's all he has

My post didn't have anything to do with versatility. My post is concerning Hulks strength. Nihilist is trying to downplay a being that has insane fts.

By the way, why are you bringing up versatility when Doomsday isn't versatile at all? What was the point of that?

TheHulk
My post didn't have anything to do with versatility. My post is concerning Hulks strength. Nihilist is trying to downplay a being that has insane fts.

By the way, why are you bringing up versatility when Doomsday isn't versatile at all? What was the point of that? Im think that's because this thread has become a "Hulk Fts Talk" Thread

Mshinu
Im think that's because this thread has become a "Hulk Fts Talk" Thread

More like absurd Hulk wankage thread, this thread gives real gammafags a bad name.

abhilegend

Hulk has... Carver Smash.

He just manipulated some tectonic plates. Impressive but not so much.

Secondary adamantium according to Tom Brevoort.

Thor has crushed uru into powder before.

By ramming into an exact equal of himseld and even then it was a single planet. Surfer has destroyed a planet just to prove a point to Ravenous, Bill destroyed planetS in his fight with stardust.

When?

Legit feat.

He was GOING to cause a fault line to reactivate and it was eastern sea board not entire planet.

Who Rulk? Who was just recently wtfpwned by mole men?

Legit feat.

Worthless, even Etrigan has done that.

Every herald worth his salt has done that and no, they aren't heralds.

And?

Just like Kal-el and Kal-L, amirite?

A vastly weaker superman was shaking earth from his punches from upper atmosphere in his fight with Khyber.

NEXT.

TheHulk
More like absurd Hulk wankage thread, this thread gives real gammafags a bad name. Mshinu it gives people like you to troll.

Mshinu
Mshinu it gives people like you to troll.

How about getting back on topic instead of flooding the thread with useless BS and absurd reaching for nonexistent/blown out of porpotion feats? You realize you are one of the Lying Hulk Fanboy Clowns refered to right?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>