Unhosted Christmas RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedireaper
So I was sitting here staring at my screen trying to think of something to do... and bang! There it was staring me in the face; the Star Wars Sithmas thread of old, and it started me thinking that something is needed in the same vain as that in the Unhosted... and thus I am proud to present *drum roll* the Unhosted Christmas RP.

The rules are simple; have fun, play nice, and bring your characters and yourself! You may post your characters here if you so wish, but not at all necessary unless something special is abound. Think of this as a celebration that your characters can join in.

So if you are interested feel free to join in...

The environment is what ever we make it, there'll be a party hall for food and dancing and relaxing and sort of mini-games, who cares what I describe... Have fun...

DangerousBeauty
Wooohooo! Christmas Party! Turn on the music! Break out the nog and rum! Lets celebrate!

(>^^)>
you know, i've never actually had eggnog

DangerousBeauty
me either o.o

but i likes me some rum!

(>^^)>
hmmm, i'm sensing a christmas adventure

Jedireaper
I've never had it either, but I like me some schnapps... never really had rum yet. *puts the music on* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

DangerousBeauty
I smell tomorrows hangover...

(>^^)>
i smell tonight's sick-time...

DangerousBeauty
Drinking game! Whenever a minor tosses their cookies we take a shot!

(>^^)>
that might take a while, need something to get drunker quicker

DangerousBeauty
nooo i want to remember at least half of the night. >.<

(>^^)>
hmm good idea, lets record the entire night!

Jedireaper
*stares*

Jedireaper
"You want to record this?" Rek asked pointedly as he entered the hall.

XvampbenjiiX666
any characters of ours?

DangerousBeauty
yep!

XvampbenjiiX666
o.o *gets pushed out of the way by Benjii and Infernus* watch where the Hell you're going you bastards!

Jedireaper
Rek watched the two of the strangest looking- zombies? Rek's eyes widened, and he snatched for his assault rifle, standing in one smooth motion, brought the weapon in line.

XvampbenjiiX666
both Benjii and Infernus stop, blink and laugh, pointing at the gun

DangerousBeauty
Kat jumped up too. "Where?! What is it? Leaper? Brute? Oh dear god what the hell are those?!" She screamed when she spotted the two.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii smirked at the two "some manners you two have. one points a useless gun and the other screams." Infernus nudged Benjii, smiling "dare you to shove eggnog down her throat to shut her up"

DangerousBeauty
Kelsey blinks. "Hey.. Cant we all just get along?"

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii and Infernus looked over at the familiar voice "KELSEY!" they both shout. Justin raised a glass of whiskey "justin...no? just me?"

DangerousBeauty
"Meeeee!" She grins.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii and Infernus run over and hug Kelsey tight

DangerousBeauty
"Nooo! I still have marks from the last time you guys hugged me!!"

Jedireaper
Rek watched with an amused look on his face, and then sat back down. "Sorry, my mistake." He sighed, and cursed. He glanced at Kat, and then popped the seal on the hazard suit.

Kevin grinned, things were picking up after such a dismal start.

Vrix entered shortly after Benji, and glanced around. "This wasn't what I was expecting."

(>^^)>
"hey," james says, entering the room in a t-shirt and pink heart boxers and is clearly disappointed, "what happened to my no pants party?"

Jedireaper
"It got ousted for this celebration," Kevin walked over and greeted James. "But who knows, the night is young."

starryknight
Starry enters the room and leans up against a wall in the corner, her bad assness can be felt every where!

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii and Infernus let Kelsey go, an innocent look on Benjii's face "well maybe if someone would be around more we wouldn't have to hug tight enough to leave marks"

Jedireaper
Vrix came up behind Benji. "Here here." He agreed.

DangerousBeauty
-.-

Jedireaper
He smiled a pulled her into a much lighter hug of his own.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii smiled, pointing to his face "besides, is this a face of a mark leaver?"

(>^^)>
"hun why so -.-'d face, here have some nogg'n vodka," (>^^)> the man formerly known as The Big EH, says to the girl with the face while handing her a mugg of said drink

XvampbenjiiX666
Justin walked up with a small smile on his face "well since the to idiots can get a hug, can i?" Benjii growl and smacked justin upside the back of his head with a bottle of vodka "must be the liquor talking"

Grate the Vraya
"Oh ****ing hell!" The chubby nineteen-year-old boy named Tom Kelsey yelled at the steaming wreck that used to be his car. The silver Honda had collapsed to half its length after colliding with a sturdy oak. He had been living independently for six months. He decided to skip college; thinks its a scam. He works at Goodwill from 3 to 10 pm. It's a decent job. He gets by and stays a little high. All was well until this shit happened. Tom had been driving home from his family's stupid Christmas party when his car radio somehow turned itself on and nearly burst his ****ing eardrums. He had jumped and swerved off the road and conveniently in to the nearest tree. He kicked the front tire's hubcap and pushed his hair back. His hand came away bloody. "Jesus Christ..." he muttered, staring at his crimson palm. He opened what was left of the car door. It pulled off the hatch and dropped to the ground with a thud. He grabbed his cellphone off the driver's seat and flipped it open. No signal. "Just ****ing perfect." He grimaced. He looked around and saw a gigantic house in the distance about a half mile away from the road. "Spooky" He thought but he was freezing and probably needed a band-aid. He trudged with his shoulders slumped through the snow cursing the whole way and checking his cell phone for a signal. He stopped and looked at the monstruous mansion. "I'm not in ****ing Kansas anymore." He muttered. "At least it's to fancy looking to be a methlab or some shit." He thought and walked up to the doorstep. He rapped on the slanted bronze gargoyle knocker. "Hello? Is anyone there? I'm uhh... freezing my balls off out here."

XvampbenjiiX666
Justin fell to the floor " X.X " Benjii blinked and nudged justin with his foot. "poor guy can't handle his liquor"

(>^^)>
"this delay in action did totally not kill my buzz, thought the girl is kinda frozen in place..."

Jedireaper
Vrix grinned. "But I get to hug the frozen Kelsey." ^^

(>^^)>
wow dude....that sounds vaguely like rape...especially since she's frozen and all

DangerousBeauty
Not frozen. Just being touched a lot.

(>^^)>
*offers you the vodka-nog again* yes I'm being lazy with my roleplaying, I'm laying back and letting loose, having fun, letting the belt out a bit

DangerousBeauty
Dont let it out too far. That could get awkward.

(>^^)>
you would love to see that happen to me right wouldnt you stick out tongue

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii looked over his shoulder and porrly threw his voice towards Vrix "i don't touch the frozen...just the dead" Benjii turned around with a look of over dramatic shock on his face "what is wrong with you?!"

DangerousBeauty
Kiki snickers. "Lots of things are wrong with that one."

XvampbenjiiX666
Infernus took a step back, looking at Kiki "it's been awhile..." Benjii picked up justin from the floor, stepping back slowly "this can be awkward moment"

DangerousBeauty
"Yeah.. Real long time." She watched him. Kelsey smirked and tossed Benjii a marker. "Have fun."

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii smiled and caught the marker, dropping justin in the process "good call" he blinked and looked at justin as he started to move "my god damned head, what the fu-" Benjii kicked him in the back of the head "shhhh"

Infernus nodded, looking Kiki up and down "you haven't changed much, which isn't a bad thing"

DangerousBeauty
"You look like you were hit by a bus... So you havent changed much either." She smirked a bit.

XvampbenjiiX666
Infernus smiled, stepping closer "never heard you complain about how i look before."

Hitosu Moriko
Toran walked with his shades on that are not for show they hide his gaze of evil visions

Grate the Vraya
(Wait uhhh, I was implying that I was outside of the house that you guys are in. I don't know, did anyone actually read my post or just dodge the big block of text?)

starryknight
I makes a B-line for the food and dropped cool act. "THESE FOODS ARE AWESOME," I say chewing down but jumped when I hear the wreck outside. "What was that!" I scream.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii kneeled down by Justin and started writing and drawing on his face, a little hitler mustache and "i drink redbull daily" on his face, just to mention a few of his artwork

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by starryknight
I makes a B-line for the food and dropped cool act. "THESE FOODS ARE AWESOME," I say chewing down but jumped when I hear the wreck outside. "What was that!" I scream. (thanks for trying. thumb up )

Jedireaper
Dude just come inside... *drags you in*

Grate the Vraya
"Well, I mean, the door was locked... embarrasment ." Tom looked around the room. "Uhhh, this is one weird ****ing party! What are you people?"

starryknight
meh all i can do really.

Jedireaper
A POST MORE AKIN TO THE JEDIREAPER OF OLD smile ))

Julius looked at Tom oddly, and smiled. "What was locked?"

Tyri shook her head, dusting snow off of her uniform. "He must have tried the wrong place, it's a party hall. You can't miss the signs." She pointed.

Julius shook his head. "Silly boy, c'mon. I'm Julius and this is my wife. We are pilots for the Galactic Alliance." He offered his hand.

"Be right back." Tryi said quietly and went off to look for anyone familiar. Seeing Kelsey, she began walking over to her.

Rek stood up, and turned to Kat. "Want some eggnog, Kat?" He asked his long time friend and colleague. He waited expectantly.

Vrix stepped back from Kelsey, and nodded in approval. "Is Kiki about, or is she still busy being all Princess of the Damned?" He asked her.

Jon sat in a corner on his own, having found a comfortable seat in some shadows. He was sure the eggnog he was drinking had been laced with rum and coconut, but he wasn't sure. It had been a long time since he had tasted alcohol. It didn't help that he'd had been dead for two years, never mind a turned Vampire with a bit of a crazy mind.

Zekelaz nodded his approval. "Yes, Jon. Let us stay here out of the way. We are not needed. Not yet." He smiled from within Jon, and his eyes flashed.

He relaxed back and watched those carefully, especially taking notice of Vrix, Benji, and this new person he had never seen before- the walking corpse. He sighed.

Traditional Christmas music jingles played as Kevin walked over. "Looks like the guests are turning up." He smiled, and shook his head. "Those of you who don't know, I am known as Jedireaper from the place we are almost all born."

Tyri smiled, and nodded as she passed. "I knew that." ^^

XvampbenjiiX666
Justin woke and rubbed the back of his head "i know a certain dumbass bastard that's going to be lit on fire later...possibly in front of his family.

Benjii laughed evily somewhere in the back as he held up the marker straight into the air as if it were a sword "the almighty marker of truth!"

Grate the Vraya
Tom stood with his mouth slightly opened, his less than perfect brain trying to comprehend what Julius had just said. "Galactic...alliance? Should I have brought a tinfoil hat before I came in?" He said sarcastically.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii looked over with wide eyes "tin foil hats?! i want one...right after i get some...food"

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Grate the Vraya
Tom stood with his mouth slightly opened, his less than perfect brain trying to comprehend what Julius had just said. "Galactic...alliance? Should I have brought a tinfoil hat before I came in?" He said sarcastically. Julius nodded. "Thats right, the Galactic Imperial Alliance... I am from a galaxy far, far away."

Grate the Vraya
"Riiiiight, and I am the reincarnation of Marie Antoinette. Where da cake at?" Tom sneered, then glared at Benjii. "I just walked in to a god damn madhouse didn't I? Any sexy chicks here who say they're vampires? I'd like to meet THEM."

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii looked around, blinking "umm no sexy chicks that i can see, sadly. wouldn't mind a bite of a 'vampire'. they always think we don't harm them. gotta love those twilight reading tards."

Grate the Vraya
"HAHAHA! Right? Finally someone's making sense." Tom's smile faded. "Wait, what do you mean 'we?' Are you saying you're a big bad creature of the night?" Tom sneered again. "...A damn madhouse."

DangerousBeauty
Kiki looked up from her conversation with steph. Both girls blinked. "Sexy vampire chicks? Nope. None here."

Kelsey smiled at Ty. "Sat is over with her husband. Shes who youre looking for right?"

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii smiled and bowed over dramatically "a big bad creature of the night, i am...now before i get my ass handed to me by a sexy vampire chick, i must go over there..." he pointed at Steph and Kiki "the sexy one is my wife."

Grate the Vraya
"HA! Bullshit! Where are your fangs mr. vampy?" Tom chortled. He briefly thought about how his life might be in danger, and how the things that he was saying and doing were insane. 'Oh well...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' he thought and smirked.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii smiled at Tom, baring his blood stained fangs before wondering off to Steph. "careful what you wish for..."

Grate the Vraya
"Heh, probably filed." Tom muttered but felt uneasy. "Say, any drinks around here? I'm damn cold and could use some warming up." He couldn't believe he was still even here. He checked his cellphone again. Still no signal. He didn't really want to call his family in front of these loons anyways which meant that the landline was out of the question. Ah, well, what the hell, it was nearly Christmas after all, and he was having more fun here than at his family's celebration.

XvampbenjiiX666
Justin rubbed the back of his head as he pointed at a table on the other side of the room "drinks and snacks are over there. if you want vodka, sorry we're all out because some bastard can't seem to keep his hands off of it"

Benjii looked over and waved "i don't drink. and you can ask anyone here, you were the one who was on the floor, knocked out by vodka"

Grate the Vraya
"Nice, thanks, bro." Tom walked over to the table grimacing and hoping he hadn't just said 'nice, thanks bro!' to Q'cjdi, High King of Gorgamel or some shit. Tom's train of thought immediately stopped when he saw the Crown Royal. These loonies weren't so bad after all he thought as he poured himself a drink. He took a sip. The Crown immediately warmed his bones and his thighs started to buzz. It'd been a while. He looked back over to Benjii with Steph and Kiki. "Thought you said there weren't any sexy vampire chicks!" He smirked.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii smiled, wrapping his arm around Steph's waist "well even though she is sexy, i prefer to call her beautiful...this one on the other hand," he did a quick look at Kiki "can't say much about her. she seems to get the attention of a few guys though."

Grate the Vraya
"Oh so she's taken then? Shame." He said. Wow, he was already drunk talking. He began to think there was this tiny man in his head who was telling him everything to say in order to get knocked out or 'drained' if these loonies were legit. And if they were legit, he was in deep shit, but he couldn't quit saying the wrong things.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii nodded, pulling Steph close "Steph is my wife. we were engaged for quite some time...we were engaged longer than you've been alive but finally wedded."

Grate the Vraya
"Of course you were. What's your secret gramps?" Tom said chuckling and taking another sip of his crown.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii bit his lip and looked at Infernus "a close 'friend' of ours tore us apart for many years...we were reunited a little over four years ago, her and I. we finally wedded and now have a daughter."

Grate the Vraya
"Mm, how cute." Tom muttered while focusing on his drink. He ran out and poured himself another and another. What the hell was he doing here. He had to get out eventually, but time seemed to pass way too rapidly in this house. Then, Tom began to brood about time and immortality all the while glugging down drinks like he had just found an oasis in the middle of a desert, and, if these people were telling the truth about themselves, he had in a way. The oasis that he'd found was one of dreams and myths and power in a world of hopelessness and harsh realities and helplessness. A world where he would live and die and nothing would change. Suddenly a thought popped in his head that made him smile slyly. It was a glimmer of hope that he had spotted out of the corner of his desert of a life. It was a chance to escape death. He only hoped it wasn't a mirage. He cleared his slightly irritated throat and said, " So, if you guys are really vampires, you can turn others in to vampires too, right?

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii spat out his drink and coughed a little before he started laughing. he looked at Tom and smiled "we could but i prefer to kill than just have a little drink. maybe Kiki would do the deed." he nodded his head towards her

Jedireaper
UNHOSTED CHRISTMAS RP re-set! Join this as whomever you want, and bring yourselves along, and just have fun!

CharlieNinjitsu
Can I join in on this sounds extremely fun?

Jedireaper
I- I guess..))

CharlieNinjitsu
Yay *dances*

Jedireaper
Would like to say that nearly all the members of Unhosted are currently not even online, nor am I expecting them to be. It'd be just you, and I.))

CharlieNinjitsu
Well we can have a small 2 man party then

Jedireaper
The room was crowded with people of many walks of life, chatting, talking, laughing, and some appearing to be inconspicious in dark corners. The walls seemed to be made from ice, and the tables and chairs lie-wise but the room did not appear to be cold. There was a bar serving beverages along the far wall from the entrence with twinkling blue lights along it, reflected by the decorations into the room.

Music softly played, festive tunes of a time long ago.

Some of the occupants of the room were wearing military styled orange jumpsuits, some where wearing dark coloured jumpsuits, and gray Imperial uniforms. The majority of the room seemed to be filled with members of the locale, which appeared to be the imperial base on the remote ice-world of Hoth, garrisoned by the Galactic Imperial Alliance shortly after the Rebellions 'so-called/ victory. Stormtroopers and various soldier types were also present, some appearign to be base personnel, others to be from another walk of life, and galaxy entirely.

Lieutenant Loran 'Rek' Mirez carefully released his Hazard suits seal, and un-clicked the seal on his helmet, allowing him to lift it off his head as he approached the bar. he placed the helmet down on the icy looking bar, and glanced at the selections behind, of which he did not seem to recognise. His blue eyes seemed to settle on a dark brown liquid in a bottle on a lower shelf and he then waited for the barman, who was dealing with some grey-skinned, yellow-eyed man and a his dark-skinned friend wearing mustard and black juimpsuits at the other end of the bar. he barely gave thenm a glance, as he ran a hand through his black hair, and sat down on the seat, impressively due to the fact he was still wearing his armoured Haz-mat suit.

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie happily walked around the crowded room Her long bright pink her flowing down her back, she was wearing her black dress and her black boots, she looked at everyone noticing different species she smiled and went to a bar to get a drink.

Jedireaper
As Charlie passed the orange suited Alliance pilots, one of them bumped into her. Tyri laughing at at a joke, turned and smiled at the shorter gir;, her dark brown hair tied back, her hazel eyes studied the pink hair momentarily, startled by it's vibrancy under the decorative lighting. She stopped her laughing and stifled a half grin, as her eye's shifted to the girls face. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to bump into you." She was half a head taller than the interestingly dressed girl and was looking down slightly. Very interestingly dressed, considering this was an ice world, she thought.

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie took a step back from this female, and looked her up and down and then nodded at her. She wasn't in the greatest of moods to socialise with people, so she wandered ahead towards a empty table and sat down she studied everyone around her, then Charlie began to daydream happily.

Jedireaper
Tyri regarded Charlie as she walked away, her expression slightly saddened, but at a somewhat prod from her squad mates to go and get drinks, she went off over towards the bar, and the two crew members of the Federation's Enterprise. As she arrived, she over heard the tail end of a conversation between the two.

Data cocked his head to the side. "It is fascinating that androids here develop emotions and personality over time and experience, and I was hoping that I would have the opportunity to study them before we must return to the Enterprise."

Geordi regarded his yellow eyed friend for a moment, and then sighed. "Well, Data just be careful..."

Tyri waited for the barman to return as the man handed a drink over to Rek at the far end of the bar.

Rek regarded the drink for several moments, before uncliping his gloves and picking up the glass, and swirling the liquid around a few times and bringing it to his lips to taste. The liquid was a fiery spiced Corellian brandy, the barman had informed him at his perplexed inspection of the glass. "It'll do, thanks." Rek nodded and smiled, as he turned to face the room at large. "Festive..." He said to himself, and took a sip of his drink, letting the apidly drying liquid warm his throat and filled his mouth with vapours that would make a lesser person's eyes water. The Lieutenant breathed out slowly.

CharlieNinjitsu
A black smoke appeared and then fade to reveal a tall male figure, tonight he was wearing his black leather jacket and black jeans he looked around at everyone then he saw Charlie sitting alone on the table, he sighed he wanted her to socialise with other people and species. Darren walked towards the table with his hands in his pocket and his long White hair shining against the light.
"Charlie, why are you sat here all alone, I did tell you to socialise and make new friends before I got here didn't I" he looked at her with his pale green eyes.

Charlie looked at Darren sadly she has upset her master once again "I..I am sorry I can go socialise if you wish me to master" she said quietly. She watched Darren sat down facing her. "what am I going to do with you child" he sighed and gave her a small smile "why you look stunning tonight, will go go fetch us something to drink" he asked her. Charlie got up and nodded and headed to the bar.

Jedireaper
As she arrived at the bar, the barman had seen her coming and was ready with a gruff weathered voice; "What'll it be?"

A dark-clad figure sat in one of the corner booths, he watched silently, carefully lifting a drink to his shrouded face. he could sense the festive feelings of the room, and could feel the cheer some felt. He was very much alone. Satana was gone, along with Jacen. He remembered a time when he had once been an idealistic young Jedi, before he had been twisted by those who sought to corrutp him.

Darth Banis had long since left the Imperial Alliance behind, and her apprentice along with them. Darran Trist was once a Jedi Knight, but now he did not know what his was. Feelings of loss and anger, and sadness filled his being. Darth Sear, looked up slowly at the twinkling lights above through the ceiling and then drained the rest of his glass of the odd green beverage. At heart he was still a good person, he knew that. Still... he thought, and he placed the glass back onto the frosted table as several more entered the party.

Across the room, three Stormtroopers entered and removed their helmets and placed them in a rack. Even though they were currently off duty they weren't allowed to take off their armour until their shift rota was over. After all there was still a war tearing this galaxy apart. Commander Forrester looked across the room as he turned from the helmet rack, spotted Julius, the Wing Commander of Shadow Squadron, and waved as he headed over. "Hey Hetar!"

The other two fanned out and disappeared into the crowds gathering in the room.

The music shifter to more upbeat and dancy festive tunes sourced from the crew of the Enterprise. In-fact this entire event was almost their doing. Having introuced the Earth custom to the leaders.

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie looked at the batman and stuttered "two rum and coke please, if such a thing existed here" she looked around nervously. At least she is trying to communicate with others she thought and gave a small smile to the bartender.

Darren watched Charlie as she ordered the drinks he gave a small laugh, he tied his long White hair back and waited for her to return with the drinks.

Jedireaper
The bartender looked at the girl, and shrugged, turning and preparing two drinks. He placed them on a tray and handed them over to her. "Never heard 'o coke, but 'e got Hoth style berry fizz and Derinon rum." The glasses were iced over, literally. "Best 'ey can do. lessin' you 'av some o' that coke stuff so I can taste it, lil' lady."

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie looked at the drinks in confusion then shrugged her shoulders "I do not have any coke on me no sir but thanks for the drinks" she walked away and sat back down to the table where darren was sat.

Darren began to chuckle at her "I am utterly surprised you didn't take offence her called you little" he picked up the drink and studied it for a moment "how are we even possibly to drink this, it is iced over"

Jedireaper
The bartender watched the girl walk away, and headed over the where Tyri was waving for service. "'nuther round, commander?"

"Yeah..." She confirmed, and turned to watch the two examing their drinks. "Did you have to give her the fizzy iced version?" She asked.

The bartender placed an order for five lomin ales on the tray and grunted a laugh. "Not hoth style other wise, 'isit?" He said, and before Tyri could respond added; "besidesin' 'ey not from 'ere, so always 'musing to watch 'em figure th' drink out."

Tyri smiled, adn sighed as she collected the drinks. "Supposed so." She left the bar and headed back to the pilots table, near the recreational flight simulators. "Just wait till they lick the ice, it'll fizz right off in their mouth." She said to herself.

((POST: 99 YAY!!!))

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie licked the ice and then suddenly put the glass right back onto the table "what in the name of ninjas is this drink" she said very loudly she looked at the glass.

Darren laughed "your reaction I find is quite hilarious" he looked at Charlie and grinned he is already feeling the festive spirit

Jedireaper
Tyri haded out her drinks, and then tucked the tray under her and and walked around her squadron mates to her husband, and gave Julius a kiss, as Forrester joined the party. The elite trained Stormtrooper commander, and the two starfighter pilots, them selves commanders, exchanged looks for a moment and then erupted in laughter, and back pats and hugs. "Glad you could join us." julius said, smiling.

"Like I'd miss a show like this one here, though I didn't epect our beloved Sith lord to be present."

Tyri slapped at the soldier's hand joviently. "Be nice, you!" She sighed and sat down with her ale. "He will always be that wide-eyed kid from Coruscant wo was a Jedi Knight, to me. We have all been through hell, he has been through worse than most of us." She glanced over towards where the Sith sat keeping to himself, it was unusual to see him here in the first place, but it was a special occasion.

Julius sneered. "I guess the Force is just like that, once you are twisted and evil..." The Wing Commander of the Dark Blades fighter complement quietened with one look from his wife and he siged, nodding that she was right.

Forrester sat down opposite them, and waved the Protocol droid over to take his order. "Been hearing good things about this Earthicans food."

The Protocol droid arrived to take the order adn corrected the man to Eathers politely, "after all I am fluent in over six million forms of communication, and culctures across the galaxies-"

The commander stopped listening almost as soon as the droid had started speaking and cut the tin-man off. "I'll have something called pizza, and make it snappy."

The droid seemed to be rather annoyed at being cut off, but accepted the order none-the-less. "Pizza comes with a a choice of a varient of toppings from across the know universe, traditional Itialian pizza is ususally garnished with a tomato based sauce which is considered a savory fruit in the same respect as a vegetable, and covered with hardened dairy-"

Forrester wheeled around to face the droid. "Listen you damn rust bucket, I have had a long day, and I am still carrying my blaster. Just select appropriate toppings and get on with it. Right?" The white armoured man turned back to the table at large. "And a Lomin ale, cold."

The droid said nothing and merely walked away.

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie looked and see a guy sat all on his own, she wonder why he was alone, maybe he didn't want to socialise she stared at him with her pale green eyes. Charlie then said to Darren "may I leave to go speak to that guy who seems to be alone" she asked him. Darren turned around and saw the guy an then looked back at Charlie "if you really wish too" Charlie nodded and got out of her seat and slowly made her way towards the guy.

Claudia sighed she had her farther Lucas by her side "farther why are we even her" she moaned, she was wearing her long green leaf dress and had he fling red wavy hair down. "be quite child. Your are here to enjoy a party and get in the festive spirts" he mummered he looked around he does not see any other elves apart from him and his daughter. Lucas took his daughter and headed her towards the bar.

Jedireaper
Rek watched from the bar as he downed the rest of his drink with ease, and place the glass back on the bar. "Thanks" He said, and pushed away from the bar, clipping the bits of his suit he had removed back in place, and held his helmet under his arm. The rest of the Hazmats should be around here somewhere, he thought as he left the bar area and fell into the flow of the room.

Daran looked up from his drink a little so his eyes were looking about halfway across the table, as he sensed the girl approach. He could tell she was a little unsure, but very brash and resilient. Her mind was that of a honed warrior too, but that only made her a little harder to read. He breathed in a little, and his eye colour was a bright golden reddish colour, concequences of drawing on the Dark Side of the Force and and becoming a Sith Lord, he guessed, he didn't care much. He could have made his eye colour blue if he wanted.

With a subtle movement of his fingers, he knocked over one of the party go-ers, intending to give the girl and obstical and distraction, as the mans drinks went through the air towards her.

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie Let it hit her and then she burst into laughter and walked towards his table "well someone seems a little moody" she looked at man, he expected her to be scared of him. "that is a very cool trick there didn't expect that" she smiled " what brings you here" she asked

Darren got up and went to change the music.

Jedireaper
The Sith Lord raised his head to regard her. "You know, you shuld probably get some dry clothes." His eyes were almost glowing in the subdued cantina lighting, and they locked to her own. He pushed a chair out from the table for her with the Force, and then stood up almost politely. Sear felt tired, not physically, just mentally. "Merry Christmas." His voice barely carried over the music, but Charlie would hear it as if it had been whispered directly into her ear from beside her. "Please," he indicated the chair.

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie gave a small smile "well I do not bring change of clothes with me" she went and sat on the chair. "so," she leaned closer to him "what brings you here" she started to fiddle with her pink her

Jedireaper
Sear smiled a cold smile at her. "I am sure a change of clothes can be arranged." He said, and then waved his hand as a serving droid passed and two drinks floated over and settled ont the table. The glasses were filled with an amber-hued liquid, that looked a little thicker than water, and seemed to be shimmering slightly. "Please," he settled the drink in front of her. He seemed to be ignoring her question, he was here because he was a member of the Galactic Alliance military, and this happened to be their main base of operations. "May I ask who you are?"

CharlieNinjitsu
"why thanks for the drinks, and I, I am charlie I came from planet earth and I am a ninja/assassin" she said happily, she stared at the man and gave him a soft smil then she picked up a drink and begun to gulp it.

"anyways, what's your name, why you on your own" she question him

Jedireaper
"I am Sear." He said simply. "Darth Sear, a Sith Lord. I came from Coruscant." He sipped the sweet thick liquid, and then put the glass back down. "A Ninja-Assassin? Forgive me, but I am not familier with the term Ninja. Is that your family name?" He asked, vaguely intereted.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii peaked in quietly, blinking as if blinded by the light before stepping into the room. With a yawn, he stretched until his back and neck cracked loudly as if to announce his arrival. "Strange to see life around here...again."

Jedireaper
"Your tellin' me. This place has been deader than you and I." Vrix said as he stepped into view of the entrence, behind Benjii. He was wearing all black with a black leather trench coat- someone who didn't know who or what they were might think they were part of some Goth convention. Even so, Vrix peered at the people in the 'club', and sighed. "So much food."

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie looked at sear and smiled she turned and looked to see where Darren was, he was chatting to some strange creatures she gave a small sigh and continued to drink her drink.

Darren shook hands with the man who calls himself Lucas "Hope you are enjoying yourself my dear fellow" Lucas chuckled he looked at Darren though his glasses darren was the same Hight as him "did you came here alone or did you came with someone?" he asked

Claudia sighed and went to looked around the place her long green dress was dragging along the floor.

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii stopped in confusion, looking back at Vrix. "Food? Please tell me you're being sarcastic with that food comment." He sighed as he played with the chain the hung from his nose ring and ear ring. "Need a god damned revival...of the right people that is. Others can be left to rot."

Jedireaper
Vrix shook his head and patted Benjii on the back. "Leave you to it," he said, and began heading into the flow of people, chuckling to himself.

The music was no longer winter-themed but still festive enough. The lighting hue in the room which had been a sort of dim blue-ish changed to a pale 'sky pink' colour, and a dry ice mist had started flooding the floor. It wasn't cold, but it gave the ground a even pinkish glow as the mis swirled around patrons feet. The roof lighting had become a very dark blue-ish purple, contrasting comfortably with the twinkling lights that seemed to give the impression of stars.

Rek pushed his way through the flow of people going to and from the bar; and bumped straight into Charlie's chair, knocking the drink in her hand.

Sear had a bemused expression as he watching the golden and sticky liquid spill onto the girls arm, and almost laughed.

Thr pilots had made their way over to the recreational flight simulators, planning a little friendly competition of some sort, a few of the soldiers on the base joined them.

CharlieNinjitsu
Charlie gave a disgusted look at rek "how dare you" she said angrily to him she was going to chuck her drink at him but Darren grabbed her by the elbow "now, now, come with me don't want you to start a fight with the poor man" he gave a small nod to Rex as he lead Charlie towards a quiet corner.

Jedireaper
----

ANOTHER YEAR, ANOTHER FESTIVE SEASON IS UPON US.

Brave folk of the Unhosted RP area find time in their busy schedules to celebrate, and enjoy themselves, thus I reboot the Christmas RP.

NO SIGN UP REQUIRED, just jump in as yourself or a character and have fun, forge any story you want. Do what ever you like, within reason, and obviously forum etiquette.

ABOVE ALL- HAVE FUN!

KateyKiller666
Hello!!!!

starryknight
HapPy ChristMas eVery onE! *holds up alcoholic eggnog.*

XvampbenjiiX666
Benjii pokes his head in, looking around for any familiar faces. "Merry gift wrap massacre day thing and what not, you turds."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.