Sgt. Steel Vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
who wins?

JakeTheBank
What combat feats does Steel have that suggest that he's not completely outclassed by Bucky?

Prep-Man
well, he doesnt have many, but during his training, he easily destroyes builders (robots) with his bare hands. he also has ambient tech when he faced off against OmAC.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
well, he doesnt have many, but during his training, he easily destroyes builders (robots) with his bare hands. he also has ambient tech when he faced off against OmAC.

What kind of strength feats does his hand give him? And what kind of robots are we talking here?

From what I've seen from Sarge, while he's a decent soldier, he doesn't really have much in the way to compete with Bucky on any kind of even level field, imho.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank What kind of strength feats does his hand give him? And what kind of robots are we talking here? From what I've seen from Sarge, while he's a decent soldier, he doesn't really have much in the way to compete with Bucky on any kind of even level field, imho.

again, DCnu Steel. they were builders designed by checkmate, iirc. he easily destroyed them. ambient tech was pretty bad ass, too. creating weapons with a thought.

JakeTheBank
Ah, DCnU Steel.

I'd have to check out said feats in depth sometime.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Ah, DCnU Steel. I'd have to check out said feats in depth sometime.

yeah, check out OMAC, its great. you like maxwell lord, right? hes in there.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
yeah, check out OMAC, its great. you like maxwell lord, right? hes in there.

I loved Maxwell's swag during Brightest Day. Kinda disappointed that didn't directly carry over in DCnU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.