Why are people overrating Nomak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sun wukongoku
I mean seriously everyone is saying Blade got his ass kicked by Nomak honestly it sound like you guys have watched the fight only once or you for some reason developed love for Jared Nomak. Here's the truth while Nomak caused more damage and threw around Blade he didn't get through that fight unscathed. During the start of the fight when Blade stabbed Nomak couldn't Nomak have dodged seeing as how reapers (Vampire eaters) are suppose to be faster than vampires(Blade is half)

Let me give tell you Blade matched blows with Nomak, gouged his eyes and broke his arm (Though Nomak fixed it.) but here is the most annoyng part you all claim that in the end Nomak still had enough strength to kill blade and Blade was out of strenght.

You fanboys need to serously look at the end when Blade was about to get bitten before he used his sword he had enough strenght to grab Nomaks face relenting him from biting then landed two headbutts before grappling with him then stabbing him with his sword and if this is not enough to show your fanboyism you claim Nomak could've killed Blade at that point.

Nomak FELL TO THE GROUND if he had enough strenght don't you think he would've stood on his feet and another thing HE WAS CRAWLING AND SHAKING.

Yet look at Blade he had enough strengh to walk if he would he could've plunged his blade even further ending Nomaks pain himself. Blade was far from getting his ass kicked you fanboys need to accept that.

the ninjak
Nomak was a more advanced being than Blade.

Stronger. Better HF. The only reason he was in pain at the end was because of the metal shard protruding near his heart (which was his Achille's Heel) Nomak killed himself because death was better than being a hungry monster. He got his revenge. It was time to die.

If Nomak tore that blade out he wouldn't have fallen for it again. Would've healed quickly and killed Blade.

Watch the film again and you'll see.

BruceSkywalker
pls explain, who is this Nomak person????

the ninjak
The hibreed nosferatu vampire badguy from Blade 2.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nomak was a more advanced being than Blade.

Stronger. Better HF. The only reason he was in pain at the end was because of the metal shard protruding near his heart (which was his Achille's Heel) Nomak killed himself because death was better than being a hungry monster. He got his revenge. It was time to die.

If Nomak tore that blade out he wouldn't have fallen for it again. Would've healed quickly and killed Blade.

Watch the film again and you'll see.

I saw the fight scene more than five times as a watcher of martial arts films I know how the fight went.

You do realize it takes time to take out the blade right by that time Blade had enough energy to still move and I'm very sure if he saw Nomak try to remove the Blade he would waste all of his energy thrusting it in more and kill him.

BruceSkywalker
The hibreed nosferatu vampire badguy from Blade 2.

Blade 2?? there was a Blade 2??? stick out tongue

the ninjak
Originally posted by sun wukongoku
I saw the fight scene more than five times as a watcher of martial arts films I know how the fight went.

You do realize it takes time to take out the blade right by that time Blade had enough energy to still move and I'm very sure if he saw Nomak try to remove the Blade he would waste all of his energy thrusting it in more and kill him.

No you're wrong. It was easy for Nomak to shove the blade further into his heart it wouldn't have been hard to rip it out.
Did you see how fast the Reapers healed in that film? it was almost instantaneous. Nomak took continuous damage from assualt rifle fire, tanked and healed it while killing the soldiers. Nomak died because he wanted to die. Blade just showed him the way.

sun wukongoku
No you're wrong. It was easy for Nomak to shove the blade further into his heart it wouldn't have been hard to rip it out.
Did you see how fast the Reapers healed in that film? it was almost instantaneous. Nomak took continuous damage from assualt rifle fire, tanked and healed it while killing the soldiers. Nomak died because he wanted to die. Blade just showed him the way.

Considering the blade was already next to his heart it was easy, do you think pulling it out would be just as much.

Let's look at when he first got stabbed it was easy for blade to stab him but it didn't take the same amoutn of time when Nomak pulled it out(while shaking and he was clearly hurt from Blades sword)

the ninjak
Dude! Nomak was a deeply conflicted being. Thanks to prep Blade learned of a secret way to get beyond the bone shell that encased a Reaper's heart, and that was to go from underneath.

Even though Blade knew of this weakness he still strugled to get something in. Considering he achieved all of his revenge mission, once Nomak realised that the blade near to his heart would eventually result in release he took the noble way out!!!!!!!

THIS IS A BATTLE FORUM If Nomak has no reason to want to die and has only the intent to destroy his enemy. He will never choose to kill himself.
If Nomak tore that blade out of his chest and continued to fight. He would've won. And would've cause a zombie apocalypse that would make all others pale in comparison.

I know this to be true!

sun wukongoku
Dude! Nomak was a deeply conflicted being. Thanks to prep Blade learned of a secret way to get beyond the bone shell that encased a Reaper's heart, and that was to go from underneath.

Even though Blade knew of this weakness he still strugled to get something in. Considering he achieved all of his revenge mission, once Nomak realised that the blade near to his heart would eventually result in release he took the noble way out!!!!!!!

THIS IS A BATTLE FORUM If Nomak has no reason to want to die and has only the intent to destroy his enemy. He will never choose to kill himself.
If Nomak tore that blade out of his chest and continued to fight. He would've won. And would've cause a zombie apocalypse that would make all others pale in comparison.

I know this to be true!

You aren't listening to me it takes time for Nomak to pull out that blade Nomak was hurt enough moving his jacket how far do you think he will go pulling it out in time. Look at Blade he was beaten up worse then Nomak yet he can still walk and when Blade was about to get eaten by Nomak he had enough strenght to grab his face and give him two headbutts and swing him around, that alones shows how much more strenght Blade had than Nomak.

the ninjak
No you're not listening to me. That kitana Nomak SNAPPED and dragged out meant no more kitana. Blade used the edge later but he couldn't get it in. And was wrecked after the attempt. Nomak has instant healing once the object is removed.

Strength isn't everything when the character in question has a powerful Healing Factor. Head butt Nomak all you want. Pump him full of bullets he doesn't care. You can't stop Nomak unless you hit his heart or soak him in sunlight.

This is a straight up fight. Nomak wins even if Blade has his trademark sword and uzis. But once the fight gets hand to hand. Blade goes down eventually.

Blade needed extreme prep to stand a chance against the Reapers. And even then luck had alot to factor in.
Actually all of Blades villains would've defeated him in his films. But Blade had prep and luck. Heck his final 2 bosses were somewhat suicidal/depressed and were ready to die.

sun wukongoku
No you're not listening to me. That kitana Nomak SNAPPED and dragged out meant no more kitana. Blade used the edge later but he couldn't get it in. And was wrecked after the attempt. Nomak has instant healing once the object is removed.

Strength isn't everything when the character in question has a powerful Healing Factor. Head butt Nomak all you want. Pump him full of bullets he doesn't care. You can't stop Nomak unless you hit his heart or soak him in sunlight.

This is a straight up fight. Nomak wins even if Blade has his trademark sword and uzis. But once the fight gets hand to hand. Blade goes down eventually.

Blade needed extreme prep to stand a chance against the Reapers. And even then luck had alot to factor in.
Actually all of Blades villains would've defeated him in his films. But Blade had prep and luck. Heck his final 2 bosses were somewhat suicidal/depressed and were ready to die.

You are still not lisening to what I am saying. Truth is we don't know what would happen but understand this Nomak was clearly hurt when the blade sunk in there is no denying he was hurt and how long do you think it will take if you tried to pull out a blade in you while in intense pain. Blade still had enough strenght to walk and pick up Nomaks sister think about this after getting beaten up so badly he still kept in the fight.

While Nomak is stronger Blade conserves his strenght more seeing as how the fight went.

the ninjak
You are still not lisening to what I am saying. Truth is we don't know what would happen but understand this Nomak was clearly hurt when the blade sunk in there is no denying he was hurt and how long do you think it will take if you tried to pull out a blade in you while in intense pain. Blade still had enough strenght to walk and pick up Nomaks sister think about this after getting beaten up so badly he still kept in the fight.

While Nomak is stronger Blade conserves his strenght more seeing as how the fight went.

Don't you get it? Once something is inside Nomak it hurts really bad.
But once it's removed. He heals it instantly.

I agree with you Nomak is stronger and Blade is more skilled. But Nomak doesn't get tired unless he is damaged whilst the weapon remains inside. That's his power. Once the kitana was removed he was good as new.

You're trying to downplay Nomak by imagining a scenario where Blade somehow beats him while stabbed. Your trolling. Rather badly.

Nomak without the urge to die. Will beat Blade 10/10 times. Are you telling the whole point of your argument is that Nomak feels pain whilst stabbed?
Nobody overated Nomak. You are just desperately trying to downplay him.

sun wukongoku
Don't you get it? Once something is inside Nomak it hurts really bad.
But once it's removed. He heals it instantly.

I agree with you Nomak is stronger and Blade is more skilled. But Nomak doesn't get tired unless he is damaged whilst the weapon remains inside. That's his power. Once the kitana was removed he was good as new.

You're trying to downplay Nomak by imagining a scenario where Blade somehow beats him while stabbed. Your trolling. Rather badly.

Nomak without the urge to die. Will beat Blade 10/10 times. Are you telling the whole point of your argument is that Nomak feels pain whilst stabbed?
Nobody overated Nomak. You are just desperately trying to downplay him.

Yes people like you are overrating Nomak due to lack of seeing thru the fight and hardcore fanboyism.

Your only point is that Nomak can regenerate but that's not what I am getting at he had the blade inside him yes do you think he will pull it out as fast as he did when he first got stabbed and Blade still had enough energy in him to do something yes get your facts straight Nomak had to remove the blade next to his heart otherwise he can't fight you denying fanboy when he had that blade inside him he was in so much pain he couldn't even standup there's no denying this.

IF Blade saw Nomak try to pull out his sword he would run with the last of his strenght and backick the sword(or any other way to quickly thrust the sword further into his enemy) further into Nomak finally killing him.

Regeneration or not the sword was still inside him and he was in so much pain he couldn't get up and Blade still had enough strenght in him (especially able to pick up Nomaks dying sister)

All further replies you come up with are from your fanboy mouth therefore it's useless I respect Nomak(and give credit to Luke Goss of portraying such a well choreographed fight with Wesley Snipes) for his strenght in fighting Blade but unlike you I can see a real fight with the insides and the outcomes and how the hero wins easily or doesn't put up a fight I've watched far more Hong Kong martial arts films than you've ever hoped to see. I know how a fight scene goes.

the ninjak
What the hell are you talking about?
Thanx for proving that you are a immature troll. And are incapable of seeing what's in front of you. I'm not going to repeat myself again because of your Fanboyism of Blade.

And for the record....you don't know me, I've seen every Shaw bros, Tsui Hark, Li, Chan,Yen film under the sun.

The fact the your SINGLE POINT hasn't changed the whole debate means you have a limited intellect. And the fact you assumed for some reason that you've seen more MA films than me (lol why would that even matter?) means that you're obvious a bit thick in the head and maybe you should take your meds and get some sleep.

And also for the record I've been reading Blade since his origin days in Tomb of Dracula, I'm a big fan of the character. I favor neither Blade nor Nomak I just know who wins if all PIS was taken away.

NemeBro
Katana. Not "kitana".

Seriously, that was bothering me.

RE: Blaxican
http://www.kenmeyerjr.com/misc/kitana.jpg

???

Placidity
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/345/c/c/Kitana_Portrait_by_joshwmc.jpg

the ninjak
laughing Yeah I've been playin too much MK lately.

sun wukongoku
What the hell are you talking about?
Thanx for proving that you are a immature troll. And are incapable of seeing what's in front of you. I'm not going to repeat myself again because of your Fanboyism of Blade.

And for the record....you don't know me, I've seen every Shaw bros, Tsui Hark, Li, Chan,Yen film under the sun.

The fact the your SINGLE POINT hasn't changed the whole debate means you have a limited intellect. And the fact you assumed for some reason that you've seen more MA films than me (lol why would that even matter?) means that you're obvious a bit thick in the head and maybe you should take your meds and get some sleep.

And also for the record I've been reading Blade since his origin days in Tomb of Dracula, I'm a big fan of the character. I favor neither Blade nor Nomak I just know who wins if all PIS was taken away.

The only thing you have ever done in this post was make me laugh at your hypocracy. Keep your comments comming my friend they only reflect you I suggest you by a mirror you'll need it and I mean really need it smile big grin laughing out loud laughing laughing Happy Dance

I don't watch too many Shaw brothers films I watch more complete martial arts films that actually makes final fights or epic fight scenes like True Legend, Ip Man, Fearless, Drunken Master 2, and Prodigal Son. I bet you've never heard of hong kong film awards.

Please do try again I so want to see you atleast try to disprove my "SINGLE POINT" which you haven't because you are too busy trying to get a scorpion out of your panties.

NemeBro
Calm down.

the ninjak
The only thing you have ever done in this post was make me laugh at your hypocracy. Keep your comments comming my friend they only reflect you I suggest you by a mirror you'll need it and I mean really need it smile big grin laughing out loud laughing laughing Happy Dance

I don't watch too many Shaw brothers films I watch more complete martial arts films that actually makes final fights or epic fight scenes like True Legend, Ip Man, Fearless, Drunken Master 2, and Prodigal Son. I bet you've never heard of hong kong film awards.

Please do try again I so want to see you atleast try to disprove my "SINGLE POINT" which you haven't because you are too busy trying to get a scorpion out of your panties.

laughing Merry Xmas SunGoku. Drunken Master II is one of my fav films. I made a thread a whiles back with Drunken Master Vs Fist Of Fury.

marwash22
Blade actually had that fight won 2 or 3 times and was clearly the superior fighter; Nomak only survived as long as he did due to superior physiology.

also, Nomak isn't overrated.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by marwash22
Blade actually had that fight won 2 or 3 times and was clearly the superior fighter; Nomak only survived as long as he did due to superior physiology.

also, Nomak isn't overrated.

I just hear alot of stupid fanboys saying Blade didn't do shit. I Only a fanboy lol.

sun wukongoku
laughing Merry Xmas SunGoku. Drunken Master II is one of my fav films. I made a thread a whiles back with Drunken Master Vs Fist Of Fury.

Nice to see you reply to me with absolutely nothing.

the ninjak
Nice to see it took you 6 months to think that up. I see the meds must've run out.

sun wukongoku
Nice to see it took you 6 months to think that up. I see the meds must've run out.

I see that's all you could've come up with kudos I can also see you are still interested in me.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Calm down.

dadudemon

Cut him some slack. He was pooping. The whole time.

the ninjak
Originally posted by dadudemon

I tried to be nice. He doesn't know how. So screw him.....where the sunwukongoku doesn't shine.

juggerman
Nomak was very impressive to match Blade like that. I do agree that Blade was the superior fighter but Nomaks endurance was really becoming a problem for Blade. If Nomak didnt want to die he would have taken Blade

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by dadudemon

Kindergarden level amusing please come back when you've grown.

sun wukongoku
I tried to be nice. He doesn't know how. So screw him.....where the sunwukongoku doesn't shine.

You never tried to be nice you let your fanboyism turn you into an uneducated yelling douche.

Read the comments again if you don't believe me.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by juggerman
Nomak was very impressive to match Blade like that. I do agree that Blade was the superior fighter but Nomaks endurance was really becoming a problem for Blade. If Nomak didnt want to die he would have taken Blade

Not really they were both going all out and Nomak got the sword in him. Nomak just chose to die true he could've pulled out the sword but Blade still had some remaining strenght to thrust it in his heart.

the ninjak
So you say he could've torn that sword out but Blade had the strength to push it in?

Did you see how far away he was?

Did you see how fast Reapers could heal? One had his neck snapped behind his body by a sledge hammer and the creature bent it back and was instantly at full strength. Nomak took repeated assault rifle fire and healed instantly afterwards.

You agree with me, Nomak once he gained his vengeance on his creators killed himself. But if he wanted to live he would've won the fight eventually.

juggerman
as soon as Blade stabbed Nomak he fell over cuz he was too exhausted to stand. no way he would have won had it continued

KingD19
And he'd shoved his only weapon into Nomak's chest. Punches and kicks weren't going to put him down.

juggerman
AND he hadn't paid his taxes!

KingD19
Nomak was a secret agent of the IRS.

sun wukongoku
So you say he could've torn that sword out but Blade had the strength to push it in?

Did you see how far away he was?

Did you see how fast Reapers could heal? One had his neck snapped behind his body by a sledge hammer and the creature bent it back and was instantly at full strength. Nomak took repeated assault rifle fire and healed instantly afterwards.

You agree with me, Nomak once he gained his vengeance on his creators killed himself. But if he wanted to live he would've won the fight eventually.

You are missing my point Blade had enough energy in him to even pick up Nomaks sister and walk about while Nomak was crawling on the ground he was even hurt so much when he simply moved his cloth near his stab wound. Nomak isn't just going to pull it out in seconds like a toothpick in a sandwich, if Blade saw Nomak try to pull it out he would've up and jump kicked it in or shove it in knowing he would be his last chance.

sun wukongoku
as soon as Blade stabbed Nomak he fell over cuz he was too exhausted to stand. no way he would have won had it continued

He was exausted but he was able to walk well while Nomak couldn't stand after getting stabbed and for Nomak pulling the sword out wouldn't be that eay considering itwas already next to his heart and if Blade saw Nomak was going to continue then adrenaline would kick in and Blade would finish the job.

Pwned
Go away. Please. You are damaging my psyche by posting.

juggerman
Blade could have kicked it in right after he stabbed him if he were able to. Blade wouldnt leave Nomak alive if he had a choice so that means he couldnt finish it then.

Nomak decided to laugh and then talk before pushing it in farther and even more time passed before Blade finally stood up. there is no reason to believe Blade had the energy to even stand before he finally did.

he allowed Nomak to put his hands on the sword (and since mind reading isnt one of Blades powers he had no idea Nomak was going to off himself) meaning he really couldnt stop Nomak from pulling it out

Lestov16
THd-E3jSNDc

Quite clear Blade has worn himself out and Nomak went out by choice

juggerman
Nomak even took time to move his coat and "admire" the dang thing. since he could have pulled it out and Blade didnt even attempt to stop him imo its clear Blade was too spent to do anything which means he would have lost

the ninjak
You are missing my point Blade had enough energy in him to even pick up Nomaks sister and walk about while Nomak was crawling on the ground he was even hurt so much when he simply moved his cloth near his stab wound. Nomak isn't just going to pull it out in seconds like a toothpick in a sandwich, if Blade saw Nomak try to pull it out he would've up and jump kicked it in or shove it in knowing he would be his last chance.

Oh I got your point 6 months ago. Blade was exhausted after thrusting that blade into Nomak and fell. Nomak had close to a full minute to reflect on life. lolz. you mistake the length it took to kill himself as pain, where it was in fact his realization that now was the time to kill himself and did the deed considering he achieved his mission.

In a forum battle combatants fight to the end. No psychological reason to want to commit suicide. He would've torn that blade out through flesh and sinew. And healed completely within 2 seconds. Then finished Blade off. Blade had no weapons left after that. Blade won through what we call PLOT.

I was right from the start. Be a man and admit Nomak would have had no probs tearing that thing out considering he tanked hundreds of bullets from assualt rifles and his children tanked amazing blows that would've killed Blade dead in his tracks.

The Reapers were an incredible species. And it's not overrating a character by knowing what they were capable of by seeing their feats on screen. The fact that Nomak was an awesome character is no reason to assume all people who like him overrate him either.

Oh yeah and your point of Blade picking up the sister whilst Nomak stuggled on the ground never happened.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by Pwned
Go away. Please. You are damaging my psyche by posting.

Not my fault you chose to come here. Don't think your username makes you any tougher.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by Lestov16
THd-E3jSNDc

Quite clear Blade has worn himself out and Nomak went out by choice

If Blade was so worn out then he wouldn't have been able to stand up and pick up Nomaks sis into the sunlight. Nomak did go out by choice but he was also crawling.

sun wukongoku
Blade could have kicked it in right after he stabbed him if he were able to. Blade wouldnt leave Nomak alive if he had a choice so that means he couldnt finish it then.

Nomak decided to laugh and then talk before pushing it in farther and even more time passed before Blade finally stood up. there is no reason to believe Blade had the energy to even stand before he finally did.

he allowed Nomak to put his hands on the sword (and since mind reading isnt one of Blades powers he had no idea Nomak was going to off himself) meaning he really couldnt stop Nomak from pulling it out

You may need to look at the begining of the fight because Nomak took much time pulling the sword out and since it was next to his heart it's possible it would've been more painful.

Blade still had energy otherwise he wouldn't have stood up. With Blades preserved energy and Nomak taking time to pull out his sword plus the addition of adrenaline (Finish the fight or your dead!!) Blade would use all his strenght and push the sword in further knowing Nomak would pull it out, it doesn't matter if Blade is a mind reader if he see's Nomak try to pull it out he has six seconds to react and since it was made clear Blade still had energy left in him to walk I believe he would've done it.

Blade did have preserved strenght Nomak was suppose to be stronger than him yet when he was about to bite Blade he grabbed his jaw and overpowered him with headbutts and grappling then plunging his sword in him.

If it were any other vampire (Save Drake) the fight would've ended alot sooner.

sun wukongoku
Oh I got your point 6 months ago. Blade was exhausted after thrusting that blade into Nomak and fell. Nomak had close to a full minute to reflect on life. lolz. you mistake the length it took to kill himself as pain, where it was in fact his realization that now was the time to kill himself and did the deed considering he achieved his mission.

In a forum battle combatants fight to the end. No psychological reason to want to commit suicide. He would've torn that blade out through flesh and sinew. And healed completely within 2 seconds. Then finished Blade off. Blade had no weapons left after that. Blade won through what we call PLOT.

I was right from the start. Be a man and admit Nomak would have had no probs tearing that thing out considering he tanked hundreds of bullets from assualt rifles and his children tanked amazing blows that would've killed Blade dead in his tracks.

The Reapers were an incredible species. And it's not overrating a character by knowing what they were capable of by seeing their feats on screen. The fact that Nomak was an awesome character is no reason to assume all people who like him overrate him either.

Oh yeah and your point of Blade picking up the sister whilst Nomak stuggled on the ground never happened.

"Oh yeah and your point of Blade picking up the sister whilst Nomak stuggled on the ground never happened."

What are you talking about how long has it been since you saw Blade 2?

Blade had enough energy to pick up Nyssa and walk into the sunlight and if Nomak was truly stronger than Blade how come Blade was able to grab his mouth before he was going to get bitten and headbutted him then grappling his sword into Nomak.

As I see it Nomak lost more strenght than Blade during their fight and Blade kept up enough strenght so in terms of Strenght Nomak wins hands down but in terms of Endurance and Skill Blade has Nomak beat.

You need to take these facts into account it doesn't matter how much Nomak and his children can take what happens in the fight is in the fight alone.

Explain to me how is Nomak winning yet at the end of the fight when he was about to bite Blade he couldn't overpower him and took headbutts plus couldn't outgrapple Blade when he was stuck by his sword then fell to the ground and was crawling. You believe he could simply pull out the sword and kill Blade and Blade was more worn out than him but truth is Nomak was more worn out than Blade since a sword just got thrusted near his heart and Blade still had strenght because if he was just as exausted as Nomak he wouldn't be able to stand up and walk.

I've been telling you this but you are ignoring it and stuck with "He could've pulled out the sword and regenerated just like that."

As I see it you are never going to listen to me not because you believe I'm wrong but because you want to believe what you want to believe.

juggerman
Blade heals quickly but it isnt instant i think we can agree here yes?

Nomak and the reapers heal much faster yes?

so Blade falling from exhaustion while Nomak fell from a stab wound probably means Nomak was winning before he was stabbed.

Closing his mouth isnt really showing Blade to be stronger or as strong since Nomak probably didnt expect Blade to do that and was unprepared. plus Blade has shown he has the strength required to hurt Nomak so that isnt too impressive

fact is Nomak reached for the sword and even touched the sword and Blade did nothing to stop him and as Blade wouldnt think Nomak was going to off himself the only other logical answer was he was going to pull it out and still Blade did nothing. that points very clearly to him not having the strength yet to move.

he did get up and carry the girl but he got up slowly showing his strength was just returning and having a HF it returned quick enough for him to walk a carry a woman without effort but he was still weak

there is nothing showing Blade had the energy to "quickly move over to Nomak and shove the sword in" at all since he couldnt move quickly.

you seem to be very biased since you are assuming Blade could do things that the movie clearly shows him not able to do due to being weakened by the fight

without Nomak wanting to die Blade loses

the ninjak
"Oh yeah and your point of Blade picking up the sister whilst Nomak stuggled on the ground never happened."

What are you talking about how long has it been since you saw Blade 2?

Blade had enough energy to pick up Nyssa and walk into the sunlight and if Nomak was truly stronger than Blade how come Blade was able to grab his mouth before he was going to get bitten and headbutted him then grappling his sword into Nomak.

As I see it Nomak lost more strenght than Blade during their fight and Blade kept up enough strenght so in terms of Strenght Nomak wins hands down but in terms of Endurance and Skill Blade has Nomak beat.

You need to take these facts into account it doesn't matter how much Nomak and his children can take what happens in the fight is in the fight alone.

Explain to me how is Nomak winning yet at the end of the fight when he was about to bite Blade he couldn't overpower him and took headbutts plus couldn't outgrapple Blade when he was stuck by his sword then fell to the ground and was crawling. You believe he could simply pull out the sword and kill Blade and Blade was more worn out than him but truth is Nomak was more worn out than Blade since a sword just got thrusted near his heart and Blade still had strenght because if he was just as exausted as Nomak he wouldn't be able to stand up and walk.

I've been telling you this but you are ignoring it and stuck with "He could've pulled out the sword and regenerated just like that."

As I see it you are never going to listen to me not because you believe I'm wrong but because you want to believe what you want to believe.

You have the comprehension skills of a worm. You wrote "Blade picked up the sister whilst Nomak was struggling on the ground."
Watch the video! Whilst Nomak is burning up Blade is laying on his ass.

You are simply the worst kind of troll.

1- You were wrong about Nyssa being held whilst Nomak died.

2- I've supllied evidence of Nomak's healing capabilities. Yet you ignore them. Then say I never listen to you.

3- Nomak had the strength to easily slip the blade into his heart, whereas Blade stuggled to even get it in. Blade was exhausted on the ground after using his remaining strength to keep Nomak from biting him and shoving the blade into him. That answers your strength point.

4- Sure the blade hurt but that isn't why Nomak stopped for so long. He said "What is this?" He was contemplating the fact that now he had a way out. And that time was now. It wasn't the fact that he was tired and full of pain.

Answr each of these points because the only person repeating themselves and ignoring others points is you.

sun wukongoku
Blade heals quickly but it isnt instant i think we can agree here yes?

Nomak and the reapers heal much faster yes?

so Blade falling from exhaustion while Nomak fell from a stab wound probably means Nomak was winning before he was stabbed.

Closing his mouth isnt really showing Blade to be stronger or as strong since Nomak probably didnt expect Blade to do that and was unprepared. plus Blade has shown he has the strength required to hurt Nomak so that isnt too impressive

fact is Nomak reached for the sword and even touched the sword and Blade did nothing to stop him and as Blade wouldnt think Nomak was going to off himself the only other logical answer was he was going to pull it out and still Blade did nothing. that points very clearly to him not having the strength yet to move.

he did get up and carry the girl but he got up slowly showing his strength was just returning and having a HF it returned quick enough for him to walk a carry a woman without effort but he was still weak

there is nothing showing Blade had the energy to "quickly move over to Nomak and shove the sword in" at all since he couldnt move quickly.

you seem to be very biased since you are assuming Blade could do things that the movie clearly shows him not able to do due to being weakened by the fight

without Nomak wanting to die Blade loses

Since you are more civilized than Ninjak I will be as polite as I can.

Nomak wasn't winning before he was stabbed I don't know how you could've thought of that Nomak was beating Blade more seriously but the fact is if he couldn't have the strenght to bite Blade than that means he lost alot of strenght in the fight he couldn't even counter grapple blade nor fight back once Blade had a hold of him at that point.

Please do not say I am biased when you clearly are by underrating Blade's strenght not only that but you are completely ignoring important facts a reaper is supposedly stronger than a vampire yet when Nomak was having fun beating Blade around for some reason he couldn't have the strenght to bite Blade and all this was after he was seriously injuring Blade.

If you believe Blade stopping Nomak from biting him doesn't show Blade's strenght how about when Lighthammer couldn't overpower a reaper when he was grabbed does that mean the reaper isn't stronger than Lighthammer? So a Reaper is suppose to be stronger than a vampire yet a half vampire managed to overpower the leader of the reapers before he was bitten.

The only logical answer to Blade being able to overpower his reaper rival Nomak is that he had preserved strenght and Nomak was worn down. One of Nomaks children was able to walk with half his body plus his groin cut off yet when Nomak was stabbed he fell to the floor crawling. You are also ignoring the fact it takes time for Nomak to pull down the sword plus he wore down his strenght in the fight that he couldn't bite Blade and finally just because a reaper heals fast doesn't mean he can't be worn down.

You need to stop trying to dodge the facts I've put out and stop downplaying Blade I have great respect for Nomak but I've watch the fight scene many times. Claiming Nomak would just simply pull out the sword is not as easy as you think about it. Nomak was worn down he either couldn't pull out the sword or he needed time to pull it out you cannot dodge this and you cannot dodge the fact Blade still had some remaining strenght and it doesn't take seconds to recover from a fight like that.

-Pr-
Nomak spent the majority of the fight kicking the tar out of Blade, and was definitively superior in hand to hand combat. He was definitely winning the fight.

And yes, I have watched the fight more than once.

sun wukongoku
You have the comprehension skills of a worm. You wrote "Blade picked up the sister whilst Nomak was struggling on the ground."
Watch the video! Whilst Nomak is burning up Blade is laying on his ass.

You are simply the worst kind of troll.

1- You were wrong about Nyssa being held whilst Nomak died.

2- I've supllied evidence of Nomak's healing capabilities. Yet you ignore them. Then say I never listen to you.

3- Nomak had the strength to easily slip the blade into his heart, whereas Blade stuggled to even get it in. Blade was exhausted on the ground after using his remaining strength to keep Nomak from biting him and shoving the blade into him. That answers your strength point.

4- Sure the blade hurt but that isn't why Nomak stopped for so long. He said "What is this?" He was contemplating the fact that now he had a way out. And that time was now. It wasn't the fact that he was tired and full of pain.

Answr each of these points because the only person repeating themselves and ignoring others points is you.

You are the most uneducated kind of troll there is.

1.) Can you not see it didn't even take a minute for Blade to get back up and pick her up after Nomak died. If Blade was out of energy he wouldn't be able to recover in seconds.

2.) Reapers are stronger than Vampires yet a half Vampire overpowered the Reapers leader before he could be bitten after getting kicked to a steel door, punched several feet away, chopped in the neck, repeatedly slammed in the ribs to the point of coughing blood, and thrown across the room. Heal factor or not Nomak fell to the ground and was crawling while Blade recovered his remaining strenght just second after Nomak killed himself.

3.) Just around one second after Blade saw Nomak kill himself he stood up if Blade was just as exausted as Nomak he would be laying down on his ass much longer. It's doesn't mean that if Nomak wanted to continue the fight he could just pull the sword out like it's nothing. Remember Nomak did more damage to Blade in the fight yet The Reaper didn't have the strenght to bite the half Vampire which means Nomak would've been worn out to not overpower a half vampire didn't one of his children walk away with his groin split in half up to his stomach?

4.) He accepts death that doesn't mean if he decided to continue the fight he could easily pull out the sword he couldn't even bite Blade after once again getting him, kicked to a steel door, punched him several feet away, chopped him in the neck, repeatedly slammed him in the ribs to the point of coughing blood, and threw him across the room. Nomak was exausted before he fought Blade it took him time to pull out his sword and this time it was next to his heart.

You can keep trying but your delusions are not facts I've explained it to you more than enough you should be able to get it now Nomak showed more signs of lost strenght than Blade.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nomak spent the majority of the fight kicking the tar out of Blade, and was definitively superior in hand to hand combat. He was definitely winning the fight.

And yes, I have watched the fight more than once.

Nomak is superior to Blade only in strenght if you take a look at when Nomak was going to bite Blade you can see Blade preserved his strenght more so Blades advantage is endurance.

the ninjak
The epitome of blind fanboyism if there ever was one.

You answered my questions incorrectly, as expected. Have fun in your box.

It's sad that every single unbiased poster also has seen the evidence and completely disagrees with you.

juggerman
ok sun what makes you think that Blade could have stopped Nomak from pulling the sword out when he made no attempt to stop Nomak from grabbing it in the first place? and im sure Blade wouldn't think that Nomak was killing himself so the only logical answer was that he was about to remove it yet Blade didn't even try to move

From his showings Blade isn't the type of person to let his enemies recover and/or live if he is able to do something about it so that fact that he let it happen shows me that he could do nothing to stop Nomak.

I've given you my reason why i think Blade didn't attempt to stop Nomak (because he couldn't) now what is the reason that you think he could have but didn't?

And i don't really think the arguement "well he got up later so he had his strength the whole time" works here

sun wukongoku
The epitome of blind fanboyism if there ever was one.

You answered my questions incorrectly, as expected. Have fun in your box.

It's sad that every single unbiased poster also has seen the evidence and completely disagrees with you.

You know the secret to revealing you are a troll by claiming false BS along with delusions.

You use alot and I mean alot of false BS "every single poster" you do realize only you and juggerman replied to me after I gave you the same information these "posters got."

Not saying they agree with me but you two are indeed the only ones that have disagreed and replied.

You are not the delisional nice guy you put yourself out to be and if I answered your questions incorrectly how come you aren't explaining.

sun wukongoku
ok sun what makes you think that Blade could have stopped Nomak from pulling the sword out when he made no attempt to stop Nomak from grabbing it in the first place? and im sure Blade wouldn't think that Nomak was killing himself so the only logical answer was that he was about to remove it yet Blade didn't even try to move

From his showings Blade isn't the type of person to let his enemies recover and/or live if he is able to do something about it so that fact that he let it happen shows me that he could do nothing to stop Nomak.

I've given you my reason why i think Blade didn't attempt to stop Nomak (because he couldn't) now what is the reason that you think he could have but didn't?

And i don't really think the arguement "well he got up later so he had his strength the whole time" works here

You are acting as if Nomak can pull out the sword very easily. It's clear Nomak wore out his strenght since he couldn't even bite Blade after severly damaging him during the fight. If Nomak had strenght he would've been able to kill Blade you said Nomak had better healing than Blade and Nomak would've still been standing if he still had strenght.

Add this to the first time Nomak tried to pull the sword out. Don't be like Ninjak he is not a martial artist he can't tell fight scenes.

KingD19
He jammed it in pretty easily, pulling it out would have bee simple as well. And him not being able to bit Blade is not a slight to his strength. He's stronger than Blade, but Blade's stronger than Nomak's head. You could beat a guy up all day, but 9/10 his arm muscles are stronger than your neck muscles. That's just how the body works.

And Nomak fell over because he had a blade in his heart; you don't seem to realize if he'd yanked it out, he would have healed as fast as he healed previously int he movie and been back at 100% in moments.

the ninjak
Don't be like Ninjak he is not a martial artist he can't tell fight scenes.

You realise this kind of crazy is crazy right?

You are not the delisional nice guy you put yourself out to be and if I answered your questions incorrectly how come you aren't explaining. Fine. But this is the last time.

1. The amount of time it took from the blade being entered and Nomak crawling back, overwhelmed by the sudden state of mortality and how easily he then slid the blade in took a long time. Yes it did. Blade was on his ass watching. He did nothing to ensure that the deed would be solidified because he simply couldn't catch his breath. Once Nomak killed himself it was sufficient time for Blade to catch his wind, get up and get the girl.

2. Blade put his all into grabbing Nomak's throat and squeezing with all of his might then using the remainder of his strength to shove the broken katana piece underneath Nomak's bone shielding.

3. No. Blade on his back watched Nomak slowly burn. Nomak slid that katana in like a hot knife through butter. He could've pulled it out just as easily. Blade made no attempt to ensure the blade would stay in let alone get up and push it in further (which is very against Blades methods) because he was exhausted and his HF took time for him to get his bearings.

4. Your message here is very erratic. Hard to understand. But your final point of Nomak being too exhausted to pull OUT the katana piece is absurd considering how easily he slid it in. Watch the scene again. He said "What is this". He refound his mortality and decided to end his life rather than pull it out.

Because pulling the piece out would've meant re-entering his monstrous world of death and killing. He was over it. He obtained his mission. He achieved his revenge.

You haven't said anything different from the first page of this argument. And yes everybody except Marwash has agreed that if Nomak decided to slide the blade out he would have risen and defeated an armless Blade.

The reason why I have gotten so angry with you is the simple fact that I have repeated myself for 3 freakin pages. And you are the one who refuses to except the fact that Blade remained on the ground whilst Nomak decided to live or die.

A simple Reaper had his neck snapped behind his body via sledge hammer. Separating the the spine from the brain. An act that would defeat even the most advanced fictional being. And he kept standing and instantly reformed. Ready to fight some more.

Do you really believe removing a piece of sharp metal from his stomach would have taken Nomak more than 2 seconds to be completely healthy again???

CMON SUNGOKU! He didn't even struggle to push it in. IT SLID IN LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER! He is that strong. He could've just as easily slid it back out.

sun wukongoku
You realise this kind of crazy is crazy right?

Fine. But this is the last time.

1. The amount of time it took from the blade being entered and Nomak crawling back, overwhelmed by the sudden state of mortality and how easily he then slid the blade in took a long time. Yes it did. Blade was on his ass watching. He did nothing to ensure that the deed would be solidified because he simply couldn't catch his breath. Once Nomak killed himself it was sufficient time for Blade to catch his wind, get up and get the girl.

2. Blade put his all into grabbing Nomak's throat and squeezing with all of his might then using the remainder of his strength to shove the broken katana piece underneath Nomak's bone shielding.

3. No. Blade on his back watched Nomak slowly burn. Nomak slid that katana in like a hot knife through butter. He could've pulled it out just as easily. Blade made no attempt to ensure the blade would stay in let alone get up and push it in further (which is very against Blades methods) because he was exhausted and his HF took time for him to get his bearings.

4. Your message here is very erratic. Hard to understand. But your final point of Nomak being too exhausted to pull OUT the katana piece is absurd considering how easily he slid it in. Watch the scene again. He said "What is this". He refound his mortality and decided to end his life rather than pull it out.

Because pulling the piece out would've meant re-entering his monstrous world of death and killing. He was over it. He obtained his mission. He achieved his revenge.

You haven't said anything different from the first page of this argument. And yes everybody except Marwash has agreed that if Nomak decided to slide the blade out he would have risen and defeated an armless Blade.

The reason why I have gotten so angry with you is the simple fact that I have repeated myself for 3 freakin pages. And you are the one who refuses to except the fact that Blade remained on the ground whilst Nomak decided to live or die.

A simple Reaper had his neck snapped behind his body via sledge hammer. Separating the the spine from the brain. An act that would defeat even the most advanced fictional being. And he kept standing and instantly reformed. Ready to fight some more.

Do you really believe removing a piece of sharp metal from his stomach would have taken Nomak more than 2 seconds to be completely healthy again???

CMON SUNGOKU! He didn't even struggle to push it in. IT SLID IN LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER! He is that strong. He could've just as easily slid it back out.

Since you've shown me you are capable of holding in your anger I won't show mine.

I am sorry but since this argument is right now at a stalemate I am stopping right now you know as well as I do my facts are just as strong as yours. You've given alot of good points but so have I.

If you watched the Chuck Lidell vs Rich Franklin fight you will see how I think of this fight either that or Fedor vs Henderson.

sun wukongoku
Originally posted by KingD19
He jammed it in pretty easily, pulling it out would have bee simple as well. And him not being able to bit Blade is not a slight to his strength. He's stronger than Blade, but Blade's stronger than Nomak's head. You could beat a guy up all day, but 9/10 his arm muscles are stronger than your neck muscles. That's just how the body works.

And Nomak fell over because he had a blade in his heart; you don't seem to realize if he'd yanked it out, he would have healed as fast as he healed previously int he movie and been back at 100% in moments.

No pulling out the sword is not the same as pushing it in if Nomak could pull out the sword easily why didn't he do it when he was first stabbed he took time pulling it out. He was crawling after he was stabbed the second time after he couldn't bite Blade which means he has lost alot of strenght so he would've taken longer pulling out the sword.

juggerman
so you are arguing that even tho Blade showed he had not even enough strength to stand he would have still flown across the room faster than Nomak could have reacted and shoved the weapon into his heart had Nomak begun to pull it out?

0mega Spawn
blade wasn't "across the room"
just saying

sun wukongoku
so you are arguing that even tho Blade showed he had not even enough strength to stand he would have still flown across the room faster than Nomak could have reacted and shoved the weapon into his heart had Nomak begun to pull it out?

Wait aminute when was Blde across the room at the end of the fight I could see him rising up right next to Nomak. That being said yes Blade has enough time to react.

the ninjak
Not fast enough to stop a knife coming out and thrown across the room.

juggerman
ok maybe across the room was a little much but he was far enough away that Nomak would have noticed him standing up and walking/running/flying over to him. and that still doesnt account for Blades lack of strength to even stand yet you believe he could have crossed the distance swiftly enough to finish Nomak

g4m4l31r
WHY PEOPLE ARE OVERRATING A BALD D_____D THAT MADE A MOVIE ONCE AND HASNT APORTED ANYTHING AND PEOPLE FORGET THE REAL LEGEND WICH IS BRUCE LEE? oh the nomak guy very strong.....im just beying sarcastic!! NOR NOMAK OR BLADE ARE LEGENDS BRUCE LEE IS.SO I WOULD DOWNRATE NOMAK
evil face

g4m4l31r
WHY PEOPLE ARE OVERRATING A BALD D_____D THAT MADE A MOVIE ONCE AND HASNT APORTED ANYTHING AND PEOPLE FORGET THE REAL LEGEND WICH IS BRUCE LEE? oh the nomak guy very strong.....im just beying sarcastic!! NOR NOMAK OR BLADE ARE LEGENDS BRUCE LEE IS.SO I WOULD DOWNRATE NOMAK
evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.